Before Justice League, Batman v Superman touched my heart

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

"Last year, I made an emotional video about the film Batman v Superman. Your response to this video reminded me how important it is for all of us to keep our hearts open.

I can't wait to see Justice League this week. Maybe I will cry again!"
hooktube.com/watch?v=OuFHAZ1eAaY

All urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=OuFHAZ1eAaY

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Shill somewhere else faggot.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

why do you hate talking about super hero movies so much?

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

no webm
nice try, shill.

William Torres
William Torres

click the hooktube link faggot. You're not less of a faggot just for acting like an edgy /tv/ newfag.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

click
no

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

It's an entirely too long ramble about how this faggot made a video that went viral of himself being an over-emotional faggot for a really, really shitty movie.. and then he made this pretentious presentation about his own faggotry and all that forced emotional bullshit he put into the last video in preparation to see fuckin' Justice League.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

fuck off to /tv/, faggot

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

it's not /tv/, it's Holla Forums desperately trying to imitate /tv/. Because liking retarded shit like kids cartoons if he acts edgy all the time also.

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

Shill somewhere faggot

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

it's pathetic coming onto every thread posting the same thing over and over

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

WW was the best thing in BvS

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

There are spergs on /tv/ who insist on hooktubing everything instead of just embedding a youtube vid or making a webm.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

/pol/ is clearly the root cause. By now 90% of people on /tv/ treat that board like /pol/ shitting grounds for anything that'd get you banned on their home-board. /pol/ with a Hollywood theme.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

That's funny, every time I go to /tv/ I see threads full of faggots crying about /pol/ just like you're doing.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

tv and a are the designated shitting board of 8cheng though

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

/tv/ is just the anointed shitposting board. Nobody there actually posts seriously… right? Television and movies are awful.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

clicking an embed counts as a view. Linking through hooktube does not
some anons espouse the principle of not giving shit media legitimate views

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

That's retarded. As if a handful of people on this site refusing to post vids is gonna bankrupt Youtube.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Maybe I will cry again!
Because they can't make good superhero movies?

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

OP stop bumping your shill thread.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit