Before Justice League, Batman v Superman touched my heart

"Last year, I made an emotional video about the film Batman v Superman. Your response to this video reminded me how important it is for all of us to keep our hearts open.

I can't wait to see Justice League this week. Maybe I will cry again!"
hooktube.com/watch?v=OuFHAZ1eAaY

Shill somewhere else faggot.

why do you hate talking about super hero movies so much?

nice try, shill.

click the hooktube link faggot. You're not less of a faggot just for acting like an edgy Holla Forums newfag.

no

It's an entirely too long ramble about how this faggot made a video that went viral of himself being an over-emotional faggot for a really, really shitty movie.. and then he made this pretentious presentation about his own faggotry and all that forced emotional bullshit he put into the last video in preparation to see fuckin' Justice League.

fuck off to Holla Forums, faggot

it's not Holla Forums, it's Holla Forums desperately trying to imitate Holla Forums. Because liking retarded shit like kids cartoons if he acts edgy all the time also.

Shill somewhere faggot

it's pathetic coming onto every thread posting the same thing over and over

WW was the best thing in BvS

There are spergs on Holla Forums who insist on hooktubing everything instead of just embedding a youtube vid or making a webm.

Holla Forums is clearly the root cause. By now 90% of people on Holla Forums treat that board like Holla Forums shitting grounds for anything that'd get you banned on their home-board. Holla Forums with a Hollywood theme.

That's funny, every time I go to Holla Forums I see threads full of faggots crying about Holla Forums just like you're doing.

tv and a are the designated shitting board of 8cheng though

Holla Forums is just the anointed shitposting board. Nobody there actually posts seriously… right? Television and movies are awful.

clicking an embed counts as a view. Linking through hooktube does not
some anons espouse the principle of not giving shit media legitimate views

That's retarded. As if a handful of people on this site refusing to post vids is gonna bankrupt Youtube.

Because they can't make good superhero movies?

OP stop bumping your shill thread.