Steve King is Holla Forums

Republican congressman Steve King openly fights for whites
Based King has instantly become a serious contender for the Republican Presidential nomination of 2020
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39250251
archive.fo/emgvj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VWAHb
archive.is/MUhBC
twitter.com/apurposefulwife/status/841018429146583044
twitter.com
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/841454268318121985
theendofzion.com/the-camp-of-the-saints-by-jean-raspail-book-and-audiobook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in b4 cucked shitskin mods anchor this thread

Trump will run and win in 2020. Then, he will declare himself God-Emperor after having made America Great Again. There will be no more Presidents.

Orrrrrr, they could just remove every non-European and be perfectly fine.

No, Trump is grooming his successors, (((Jared Kushner and Yael Trump))) to take power after him.
We need a white male president who doesn't shill constantly for Israhell and or who is completely infiltrated by kikes

(checked)
I wish, but seeing how he's handling things right now I'm sure he's going to play everything by the book. Make no mistake, he's definitely making moves, but it's not going to be the sweeping changes we want. I think his goal is to put policies in place that slowly strangle the competition over the next few decades. I could be wrong though since he hasn't even been in office for a full two months yet.

go kill yourselves

Satan has spoken.

What has President Trump done since he took office to lead you to believe he'd ever make a move as you've predicted?

Do you know what replacement rate means?

So that's no. Do you understand the difference between birthrate and the replacement rate?

Except if our ancestors, which were far more capable men, couldn't do it then what makes you think this generation run by faggots can?

I'm not going to be a defeatist but I read so much of history and the fate of empires by Glubb and I don't think we can stop the fall of western civilisation anymore. I'll try all I can but reading the past time it repeats itself today to a T, even efforts to try to stop it. At least be happy knowing that when everything falls, the leftists are always the ones that suffer the most by far. They're going to suffer the worst agony, just like those whites who were cucks on Haiti. There won't be any mercy on them by their own pets.

lots of defeatist shills in here today, and a failed TORpedo who woulda guessed
Ignore them and move on

SAGE
HIDE

its that simple.

Removing non-Whites would make everything fine.

The reason White birthrates are low is partly because we subsidize the growth and entire existence of non-Whites.

That said, we can overcome anything, if it is just us. I'd rather have the problem of dealing with the consequences of population decline and an aging population, inside a homogeneous society, than not have them in a multicultural hellhole of a "society."

Who could be behind these posts…?

kikes and CTR2.0

IDK Op, not sure this thread is pol related. This might earn you a ban =)

King will probably end up being the Fuhrer of Iowa when the USA balkanizes before the racial reunification.

then what you need is more certainty in a white man's life. cut taxes, end welfare, remove women from the military, fix or eliminate the family courts, and punish cities that don't control their blacks

Seems like a reasonable guy

Steve King's controversial remarks

Pic Unrelated

What leads you to believe this?

I mentioned nothing about replacement rates. I simply stated that, even IF that were a problem, it's a better problem to have than what we face now.

to be fair, why would we want replacement rate while boomers are still alive? Having a larger population is more of a strain, there's no reason to keep growing or to maintain a population level that itself was artificially inflated

no sir, its you that needs to kill himself. Not wanting to remove non-whites makes you an enemy, leave.

But it would. I find it strange that you're pushing so hard to focus solely on births – which I agree need to tick up, but Japan is hanging in solely because they don't admit large numbers of foreigners – while jumping all over a guy who is advocating for removing non-Whites.

Someone a bit more conspiratorial-minded might assume you're a shill who is worried about capacity for debt.

To be fair removing non whites would probably increase our birth rates above replacement level by removing the tax burden they are, but the real depopulation bomb was feminism. We've been on a long steep slide to oblivion as long as women have had the vote.

A lot needs to change to save the white race. Memeing this guy to the public consciousness is a good start

We probably can't stop it, but that's not the point. The point is to go out swinging to give ourselves enough room to regroup, rebuild and then go out and conquer again.

Weak

you need to stop, its embarrassing now.

Just filter him.

Replacement rate means just that: the rate needed in order to replace (sustain) a current population. The birth rate is simply the number of births in a year of a given population. A birth rate can remain constant over time while replacement rate can vary. Why? Outside factors can cause a population to shrink or grow without affecting the birth rate. Extending the lives of the elderly will help to increase a population beyond what a constant birth rate supports, thus the replacement rate will decrease indicating that the birth rate cannot sustain a population of that size. If that same elderly population died off rapidly and the birth rate remained constant the replacement rate would increase indicating that the current population is sustainable with the constant birth rate. Being below replace rate isn't an indicator of possible extinction, it indicates that a population isn't sustainable and will eventually shrink to a maintainable size.

Anything you believe I'm wrong about?

where the fuck do you think you are right now? you are filtered now for being fucking obvious

i-i was just trying to say that having an exponentially growing population is a bad thing, not that we shouldn't have kids. I didn't mean whites should reproduce, just that we should keep an eye to make sure we don't go from one extreme to another. think of it like with deer, if their population gets too high then it drops sharply because of a lack of resources. I don't want that to happen to us is all

Wew user. Kek wills it.

Steve "It ain't right, if it didn't come out white" King

Steve "White makes Right" King

what is with you kikes and giving yourself away so fucking fast.

jews aren't that smart, nice try kike. Get a new job, shilling aint for you.

what do the kike runes mean

fair point, I definitely agree that we need to get back to replacement rate then. I kinda thought that if nonwhites left our countries our birth rates would go up on their own, but I definitely see that it would be beneficial for our birth rate to go up regardless of whether or not there are nonwhites in our land.

trips confirm kikes are terrified

leave now

What in the world did he mean by this? Is he saying we should all mix until we're coffee colored or is there context to this quote? It's from the NBC article on this.

Right now we need high white birth rates, but overall we really don't need an exploding population because once we have robot labor in 15-25 years it really won't be necessary.

But you can't rely on that until all non-whites are deported.

Seems so.

fixed that for you

We always need an exploding white population. Let's make sure this threat never occurs again. What are you a shill?

WE HAVE THE CANDIDATE FOR 2024. IT IS TIME FOR THE MEME MAGICK

If we make it to a type 2 civilization then yes, it really won't matter we can have 50 billion whites.

Autistic arguments over semantics aside, this is a huge fucking deal. This is a mainstream politician openly talking about white genocide, and he didn't even cuck. He fucking doubled down on it.

Steve King is by no means perfect (pretty sure he cucks for Israel), but this a huge first step.

Do you have a link to that article? I don't see anything about it in the article OP linked, and it wouldn't really make sense for him to say that given his comments about 'somebody else's babies' and demographics.

Feels good being an Iowan

which is it chaim, you want a 2 state or 1 state solution? because last I checked Trump told you kikes that annexation of the west bank was a no go. Nice try again, you suck at this.
also provide proof for your claims or fuck off

A gift for you, Anons.

you better send him a letter supporting him and his statements

http:// www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/steve-king-babies-tweet-cnntv/index.html

He completely cucks out and basically says we should all mix together… Here's the CNN interview that was referenced in the NBC article.

(checked)

We should urge our Senators and Representatives to follow suit. SPAM THE FUCK OUTTA EM'! But, I agree this is obvious signs the tables are turning towards Enoch Powell. Where it must stay.

aren't they aiding russia and assad though? that goes against greater israel

well then what do we do about this? How do we stop it? Didn't trump say there should be a two state solution?

he's also the guy who said that if a woman is raped then the baby will naturally abort itself. the whole "legitimate rape" shit. I think this is more of a case of a broken clock being right twice a day

idk who's jewing who itt

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND ALL THE BLACK PILLING IN A VICTORY THREAD.

at least mods are doing their job, thanks mods

Looks like he's going down the 'muh culture muh values' route. That's a shame. Still, his original comments are going to see a lot more play in the media than his cucking, and that's good for us. The normalfags need to be exposed to this.

Ironic after he went out of his way to shit on Greeks. I guess niggers are approved by his jewish owners?

Humans aren't deer. We in America have the capacity to make nearly endless amounts of food and energy on our own soil. If we didn't have the twin burdens of shitskins inside our borders to support and humanitarian aid to the rest of the world, we could accomplish both of those goals.

I thought it was Mike Huckabee who said rape can't cause pregnancy?

The shills have been going hard today since about 6:00am Tel Aviv time. Mosey on over to the logs if you're interested.

wow dude thanks for the cnn link lol

not to mention that whites are really the only spacefaring race and by the time we exceed our planet's resources we'll already be among the stars

could've been, it was ages ago

Advocates for race-mixing at around 1:40. I guess this is progress from the normal dialogue but it's still civic nationalism at best and probably worse since he's advocating a single mixed ethnicity as "American". I'm getting real fucking tired of this controlled opposition.

Just wants more dumb slaves for Israel.

czech'd, they certainly are

mods what the fuck why did you delete trips calling out shills

Yeah, Steve has really fixed this state since he kicked out all the mexicans and killed the sudanese, chicago niggers at the border and set their buses on fire.

He's just a shitbag politician like the rest of them. He's just saying what he thinks western Iowans want to hear.

Our reach knows no bounds

ok so, you are taking him out of context in that conversation and the entire time this kike is berating king trying to get him to back peddle his statement. What I heard was hegemony and it sounds like he implied white hegemony because he didn't deny the "white is right" comment.

lol too bad our farmland is being poisoned by sprays and fertilizers. We have 10 feet of rich soil in the Midwest and its all being poisoned for fucking ethanol and cattle feed. You can't grow human food on poisoned land.. were fucked unless we get smarter.

Kill yourself torfag.

We're already fucked. The top corn producing counties have widespread cancer but good luck finding documentation on that since they're not even allowed to openly speak about it in the rad therapy center.

Whites in America are mixed ethnicity though. He handled this about as well as could be expected. Keep in mind he still has to pander to baby boomers who will go to their graves believing that blacks are just as intelligent as whites. They cannot be "redpilled" and will have to be lied to until they croak.

You can't just put every pro-white politician in the executive branch.

would that pic count as FBI massacring CIA?

Your right, I think we should just wait for Hitler. Amirite fellow anons?

fuck off rabbi

twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/841131808817369088

I can't even!

archive.is/VWAHb

Yes my fellow goyim, Steve King is /ourguy/ and a true POL . Sure he's a zionist but jewish nationalism and white nationalist can surely coexist! :^)

Gas yourself

Parenthood is subjective goy :^).

Did I say wait for Hitler? I just don't understand the rational of a person that chooses to beg their master for better terms for their slavery.

fucking destroyed

No, he is just a plant trying to get white nationalists separated from the republican party again, while getting Trump out of the white house.

Until he says gas all kikes, I wont think he's geniuine.

(((echo)))

a 1 state solution is death for israel, and a 2state solution is less land for israel, what they want is the go ahead to kill the palestinians and then do a 1 state, otherwise demographic replacement would be fast.
also

What a dishonest little shit, there's clearly a delay. He's paused before each statement to let the question finish in his earpiece. King could have done better though. He tried to PR it up. He should have doubled down and pointed out all of the media celebrating the end of whites, and asked if the anchor though white people were less important than everyone else. Then follow it up asking if the anchor thinks increasing the white population is a bad thing.

oyy veyy I SAID A MUSLUM-AMERICAN GOY

WATCH OUT! This "polyamorous social justice warrior queen" is going to punch you!

how can someone be so close to the truth and miss it completely. It is a slogan for genocide, WHITE GENOCIDE REEEEEEE

They have a mental block. They've been so conditioned by "education" and the media that they literally can't even when it comes to Whites being replaced in their own countries. They just can't comprehend or just don't care about white being bred out.

there will be no CNN at that point

Iowa bro here. I posted this in the last thread: King openly denied the Holocaust on the House floor about a decade ago. It's been scrubbed from online news archives, but it was a big deal to us when he did it. Anyone clued into Iowa state politics will confirm it for you.

His constituents love him. Western Iowa is conservative as fuck. Iowans have a long history of voting for the same people for the rest of their lives. King's seat is safe and he's never going anywhere.

King managed to get in these people's brains. Their regret for not procreating is starting to stir again after being buried by propaganda, like some Tell-Tale Heart shit.

I remember this post. King did shit the bed on the CNN interview though. We need to get some people like us working for politicians so we can help them loosen up and shitpost when on TV. Just have an hour each day teaching them to deflect implications of racism and redirect it in the form of being anti-white back at their enemy.

Yeah. It would be great to uncuck our conservative political class. We have two problems though:

1) AIPAC and their massive donations to reliable cucks
2) The insular nature of political culture

To get a job as a congressional staffer you need to have put in a few years working on campaigns for your candiate, and proven your ability to lead and get electoral results. Basically you need to be a born political animal. Family connections help too. You don't just walk in off the street and expect an audience with a rep already in power.

Western Iowans fucking love Trump too, btw. King country is Trump country.

He's part Irish and Welsh though.

A lot of you literally wouldn't call him white enough.

the only proper response

Conservatives will agree with me in a serious heart-to-heart discussion on race and our founding documents — and father's view of America but the second I criticize their money grabbling nature they recoil. These are the non-shill ones mind you, the Fox News poz fags or "playing politic" niggers will deny everything you say from Monday to mass. I'm speaking of the real people.

noice

only in America and Europe are individuals cultural heritage under attack. Japanese kids are Japanese kids, Chinese kids are Chinese kids, Korean kids are Korean kids, Americans and Europeans have to defend that which can't be defended against, the color of their skin by those with different skin colors and I for one am sick and tired of it….. so now I am, proudly, a racist motherfucker

We should start saying Hitler did everything right.

he lost

Fuckin blitzkrieged

So did you.

And he didn't holocaust the kikes. He was too kind a soul for this plane of existence.

see
Fuck Trump. He's a sell out for Israel and has cucked his entire family, businesses and campaign out to kikes.
Voting Trump was just a tactical move to shift the overton window for someone more in line with Holla Forums values and that man is Steve King
Steve King for President in 2020
Make American White Again

We absolutely need to start attacking AIPAC. President Trump gave us the ammo when he brought up foreign lobbying of our government, and it also gives us the chance to reintroduce the idea that Jews are a race to conservatives who are still stuck on thinking it's just a religion.

Do you think some of these politicians check their social media? Maybe we can at least feed them some constructive criticism?

now THIS is innovative shilling

Kill yourself, kike. Our President after Trump's second term will be openly anti-jew.

How is it shilling, Moshe? Let Trump do what he can for white interests while he's in office. Then in four years time we upgrade to someone better.
What's so diffiicult to understand? Or are you getting nervous already?

Not true at all. Post WW2 kids are the most autistic, infantilized serfs you'll ever meet. They live like toddlers in adult bodies.

You know Trump can run for two terms right? I'm not gonna support King as a spoiler so the Dems can slip in King Nigger 2.0 in 2020.

The Kikes are nothing if not inventive.

Glubb never implies that the 'fall' of an empire is always some catastrophic failure devolving into anarchy, but a significant change of government. The various iterations of the Roman Empire come to mind, and we will likely be seeing similar changes soon.

I don't know what was said, but this thread looks like it would have been a disaster zone had the mods not come by

As a Jewish friend once told me "We're a race when it's convenient, and a religion when it's not."

I don't think most do. Their staffers will. Federal reps are kind of mini institutions. Often their floor votes are directed by their staffers, who are chosen for being of like mind. I'm sure King runs a tight ship, but to some degree everyone around him has to change their minds as well. As with most reps. I guess we just need to spam this at them every time Jewish issues come up and see what shakes out.

Iowans need to meme King to become Governor in 2018.
Being Governor has more prestige than being a congressman and it's also a better training ground for becoming President.

Iowa is divided between east and west. The east is very shitlib, and the west is very Christian conservative.
Guess who has all the guns.

But that's the whole point user. Could you have imagined during the King Nigger administration that the thing normies wanted to hear is that we need to fight white genocide? We truly live in an amazing time

bump

Branstad is a Republican serving his sixth Term. Pitting them against each other, or trying to swap them between offices where they have no experience, are both bad strategies. Also it would confuse Iowans and make them nervous. We like consistency.

I don't follow your state's politics, so I'll take your word for it. At least upgrade him to Senator because congressman are somewhat like the waterboys of federal government. Not a lot of power or prestige. He needs to raise his national profile and doing interviews with MSM trying to frame him as a "bigot" is not going to be a winning strategy for him.
As an aside, Holla Forums needs to organize a multi-year effort to meme favored candidates into the governorships of all 50 states. We always focus on the presidency, but if we controlled the entire union at the state level, that would wield yuge influence on policy and cultural influence.

Anything that looks like Realpolitk will turn Iowans off. We are an honest, simple people. A very very true stereotype.

When our supreme court upheld gay marriage we voted the fuckers out.

Best to not mess with our senators either. Harkin, who retired in '08, served for 24 years. Grassley has been serving for 32. Once they're in they're in, for good or ill. It used to be Grassley was the conservative and Harkin was the liberal, but Harkin's successor is Grassley's protege. So now we have conservatives in the Governorship, and in both Senate seats. That's a boat I don't want to rock.

I believe King is great where he is. He's a good far-right pointman, who probably would be at or above his level of competence as President. But Trump is setting a high bar in that regard. I hate facing the fact that we haven't got someone like him to take over in 8 God willing years.

Unfortunately prestige and position don't matter. Trump is still a "bigot" and he's the goddamned POTUS. These people have declared God a bigot. There's no cowing them without use of force.

Point taken about the need to get more /ourguys/ into other states. I also wonder where the best potential districts are to get more Kings in congress.

WE WERE KINGS

Another anti-white attack, as always.

That's ironic, given that Stephen King is Holla Forums.

This.
Deport AND procreate more. We need to fill our countries with white people so the excuse of "we need immigrants" is never used again.

underrated

Cheer up mate

DATS RITE

God the underclass nogs are disgusting. I've known some shit-tier whites, but never in a million years would they do this kind of shit.

He literally cucked out and said he hopes White people will be blended out of existence in a 'melting pot'

Quite incredible. On the other hand it exposes their views.

archive.is/MUhBC
twitter.com/apurposefulwife/status/841018429146583044

King is too old to be a potential future President. By 2024 he'll be 76.

Trump is sui generis and a phenomenon. We've never had a president like him in the history of our country. Thinking about his successor eight years down the road is kind of a brick wall for me.

I'm hoping that the next generation of conservative politicians ends up coming form our stock. Or at least evolving past the stuffy perpetually-butthurt cuckservatives and more toward the Tucker Carlson types.

twitter.com /SteveKingIA/status/841454268318121985

Dude is based but that's not enough. You can't sell White greatness when you're just an average guy. It looks stupid, e.g. Pauline Hanson in Australia. You need to be a great man like Trump or Hitler.

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/841454268318121985
ftfy

I think it's more than just their views. I mean these people have a darkness in their souls that I don't think any amount of propaganda or indoctrination could ever change. I live in the liberal utopia and even your average liberal doesn't take this kind of stance. It really does go along way to convincing them that they're being led by the insane asylum. It's the consequence of the left letting the far-left fanatics run around unchecked for decades.

Great strategy that got them this far, but it's the same strategy that will absolutely undue them permanently.

THE SIX MILLION SICILIAN

R8 OC

Not bad. Do you know how to use vector graphics software like Inkscape?

This.

When I look at Trump's kids, they're all very bright and accomplished, but they don't have what Trump has. With the exception of Barron. He seems like a chip off the block.

True. Whats more, these Great Men always seem to come from the most unlikely sources. Hitler was a failed artist and, for all intents and purposes, just some fucking loser locked in jail. Trump was just that goofy rich guy with a bad haircut and a reality TV show. If you asked me even 2 years ago what I'd think about Trump as president, I'd look at you like you were crazy.

We need more great men, because Trump's reich will only last 8 years, not 1000. But the next great man may come from the most unlikely source.

says who? You are thinking we are keeping this country a republic democracy did ya? No, we are going full empire

Fuck, FINALLY someone understands that apologizing to these fucks is to court self-destruction.

National Socialist Imperium or National Socialist Republic? I feel like we already went through the republic thing, so for historical continuity I'd opt for the empire.

So many things wrong with one pic. So many, many things.

That is truly, deeply haunting.

Empire would be bad for us. They're successful when they're led by visionaries ruling an ethnically homogeneous nation. They go to shit when they become multicultural. We're already multicultural. Seems like a non-starter at this point.

Here. Have another red pill.

I left a positive message for Rep. King…you should too, but please don't sperg out. Just say you support what he's doing and not to cuck out.

Also notice that the gaps in these rates roughly track racial gaps in IQ.

Also, keep in mind that child molestation is so common amongst blacks that most of it is probably not reported, and not even recognized as abuse.

That is the correct strategy. When someone is on your side on a certain issue, and that issue is creating a controversy, support that person until you win. Only after victory is secured should their faults be looked to.

People who attack an ally in the heat of battle are enemies. Friend or foe. Wittingly or no.

That excuse got used to import the Turkroaches while white children and grownups were starving, dying and dead in the streets of Western Europe after WW2.

t. family saw this regularly in the '50 and '60's

Greatness is in short supply precisely because of the shitty subverted "progressive" culture people are raised in and conditioned to be soft, dumb and compliant.
All else being equal, I'd rather have an "average" white male in power than any other race or gender.

Worse, they've been using the lawnmower on us for 70 years, cutting everyone down to the same size. Any outliers thus became noticeable quickly and removed.

No idea go…er, guy

Excellent point
MOTHER FUCKER!

this
he cucked out.
His tweet was good for normies, its a step in the right direction, etc etc, but this is far far short from what Holla Forums has found to be necessary.
Until there is a widespread discussion for the realization that it is the white race that made the west what it was, not "ideals" or "freedom", our work is far from done and our world in dire straits.

hes still cucked by our standards

At last I truly see…
The alphabet agencies civil wars will be full of weebs and furfags killing each others.

I was pretty happy with it up until that point.

He even said that Israel has a birthrate above the death rate. He could have easily said we need to take a closer look at Israel's domestic policies.

You know, so we can have what they have.

A guy can only wish the Presidential system died.

Wish there were more patriots like him and Pat Buchanan.

Checked

You knew it was coming. It always does. Not to dismiss him catching wind of the overton window and pushing it rightward, but it's still not where we need to be.

The right is in a death grip with Israel and Israel basically has all the policies we want. This is a no brainer response to constantly scapegoat Israel. It's a double whammy. It raises more awareness to the Jews/Israel and gives a legitimate excuse in almost every topic.

At least it was less cuckier than Gavin McFuckFace who did a 180 to basically suck Ezra off for his pieces of gold.

Did this actually happen, or was it something seemingly vague that could be implied as dog whistling to us or something? Pardon me if I find it hard to believe that the mainstream media would just memory hole something significant like that and not do everything in their power to oust him from office and publicly shame him for the rest of his life.

shills get out

That's not shilling. King said:
Watch the video.

checking those dubs of glory

To be clear, I do think he's an ethnonationalist who tried to play 88D chess on TV and flubbed it a bit. Could happen to anyone.

The line simply makes no sense: 'we can't restore civilization with somebody else's babies unless we use somebody else's babies.'

What did she mean by this?

Anti-Christian!

FTFH

Well Stephen is a kike.

Would imageboards count as an unlikely source ?

That guy is honestly the fucking worst reporter I have ever seen, his acting is shit and his smug fuck face is very untrustworthy. This dude is related to some democrat up north isnt he?

He's the guy who said only he was allowed to look at the wikileaks mail about hilary because he was a journalist and it was illegal for anybody else to look at it.

Considering his cuckoldry lately, I certainly wouldn't want this.
KING 2020

It seems we have a new shill in town, his angle being to make us turn on /ourguys/ and have us stop the momentun.
By seriously implying that the only way you can be /ourguy/ is if you go full on 1488 on public tv and that anyony not fitting that frame should be thrown under the bus.
What this particular shill is trying to do is stop the fledgling positive feedback loop that is just starting to emerge, where instead of emboldening /ourguys/ and others to shift the window right even further WE are supposed to be the ones to shut them down.
They tried to do it with Pewdiepie, shield and stick guy and now this guy, don't fall for it.

Why do Indian children look middle aged?

Well, this place is officially compromised.

Thank you for proving me right.

j-just wait for muh god-emperor trump goy!!

Chelsea doesn't write her own tweets, her handlers do. The real Chelsea Clinton can barely spit out a coherent sentence, but her socialist parents are grooming her for power anyway.

I know that she married a Jew and coverted to Orthodox Judaism like Yael Kushner, but I was wondering why she referenced Purim.

This whole thing with an ever expanding population ties directly into the fed and its money policy. It is the same philosophy with business they have to continually grow or die. As long as the fed can continually inflate our currency and expand debt they need an ever expanding population to incur more debt and consume more products. We pretty much did just fine for the first 150 years with only marginal population growth and a stable currency. A $20 dollar gold piece was one oz of gold = 20 dollars. Once that got thrown out you have to continually have more consumers to keep this merry little charade going. Since we had a stable but only slightly increasing population the need was then to be we had to import people to keep our monetary circus intact.
King has been all over the news ever since he spoke a few words of truth and no he is not really walking it back good for him.

THE FUCKING MAD MAN
ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET LADS???

this policy of just expanding the amount of people you tax is retarded anyhow, it implies that market output will perpetually increase GDP despite constant increase in efficiency and production, eventually the market will out produce itself into outright contraction and youre only gonna be able to put so many taxes on stuff when everything costs .20 cents

apparently anyone that doesnt kiss the ass of anyone a few inches right of RINO is now "shilling".
Dont support le ebin stickman?
your obviously a jew
Point out that Rep. King didnt say America is for whites only and instead said we need to adopt third world nigger babies and that will solve the problem?
your obviously a jew.

When we face der normie of course we should support these people and use them as a starting point from which to push our agenda and our goal for the west full 14/88. That is to the outside world. But if King of stickman was to post here, he would be called a race mixing civic nationalist cuck.
Now if is true then holy fuck hes awesome and hes just not stellar at handling interviews. But like I couldnt find anything.

If we loose the purity of movement here then we're fucked. Nationalism must be founded on blood once more. If we loose control of that conversation here we might as well be TRS or leddit or the (((alt right))).
Dont let the power of the memes consume you.

Don't you find it any coincidence that Trumps one kid who isn't a jew hasn't become super rich and successful?

You aren't from around here…

Yes, the absolute madman.

I'd vote for him.
Did you see him on Tucker?

fucking good enough, considering

Steve King 2024.

It's what happens when you remove the N.

"the problem with the tweet is a suggestion that there's a racial component"

That's not a problem, that's right on point, it's the truth.

Enter the US civil war. Perfectly timed to prevent the population explosion of white americans in the industrial revolution.

No he won't, you fuck. Read SIEGE and be useful.

because of the 15 hours workday in the toxic chemicals factory, maybe

It's clearly the (((ADL)))

No way I am going to support another Zionist Shill again. I want a true Holla Forumstard for office who is going to kick the kikes once and for all.

Never going to happen without full on war in the streets. The military and masonic police need to be brutally defeated and then replaced with the victors. Good luck getting that scenario to play out with American Whites who can't stop sucking military and jew dick.

well of course he doesn't have to run 12 years in a row. After his reelection in 2020 we will switch to galactic years. He won't need to run again until 1 billion Earth years have passed.

This book warned us about everything. Fuck why didn't we listen?

Yeah, naw. For a president to be most effective he needs 2 terms. Yeah, Steve King may be better for nationalism, but what are his other policies? I wouldn't simply vote for someone based ONLY on the fact of wanting to increase white birthrates. Which is why I think he's controled OP. They don't want Trump in for 2 years because he would improve the US so substantially that (((they))) wouldn't have any power.

I would have no problem with this man running in 2024, to run in 2020 just seems odd.

He was promoting miscegenation, complaining that we haven't all racially mixed.

no he said he wished that america was racially homogeneous

If anybody on Holla Forums hasn't read this book, you need to do, as of yesterday.

theendofzion.com/the-camp-of-the-saints-by-jean-raspail-book-and-audiobook/