What is anarchists opinions about brony horsefuckers?

What is anarchists opinions about brony horsefuckers?

If they caught having sex with horses, should we allow them?

as long as the horse isn't in physical harm, sure

This is like a Holla Forumstard took on Holla Forumss method of shoehorning in stupid questions yet remaining within the rules of other boards.

Up next: As a leftist, which of these girls would you kill, marry, fuck?

Fuck: Azusa
Kill: Azusa
Marry: Mio

It's his free intercourse, and he already owns the pony anyway. Y'all are spooked outta the best pussy this earth has to offer. Fucking moralfags.

Couldn't handle the full-size.

:^)

Is it though? Looks really loose.
Dolphin is where it's at.

I don't know. What is anarchists' opinion on molecular gastronomy, C# programming and the Paralympics?

as an anarchist, if find this a legitimate and difficult question.

I'm voting no. I don't think horse fucking is hygienic, could change my opinion if they do some research showing it's no biggie and that diseases can't transfer that way. But still ..I don't like the thought of fucking something before killing and eating it. But maybe if we all went vegetarian at the same time, maybe the horsefuckers are right and animals are for loving, not eating.

that question does not deserve its own thread

i dont know what that is

better than java

liberal posturing

I read somewhere that appaarently human consciousness could theoretically be transferred to computers. Presumably that isn't going to be a one-way street. Add to this the possibility of people tailoring new bodies to be downloaded into…
What do when bronies become actual talking pastel coloured ponies?

Why not?

It is about liberation of Zoophilia.

This is way too vague for it to be considered a legitimate question. Does he even own the horse? Is he a partial owner? Does he have proprietary rights to a percentage of the horse or has he entered into a partnership with someone else over the property rights? Is he merely renting the horse or part of the horse?

Where exactly is the intercourse taking place? Does he own or rent the location where this is happening, or is it in visible sight of a place of business which could reasonably be considered to impact said business? Is he wearing protection? Has the manufacturer of that protection created a binding clause which authorizes or forbids the use of this product in certain activities to avoid slander and protect the property's image? Did the man pay the proper sex tax to the local corporate guidance officer?

The horse might be able to file a complaint, also.

You just violated the NAP. Any last words?

Holy shit, I made that years ago

microsoft shit that should be avoided at all costs.

Brony here. It's only the 2d life for me.

wew

Kronstadt 2.0 when?

If we can eat animals, why can't we fuck them? Can't have it both ways normalfags.