Ben Affleck's CANCELLED Justice League Film Full Story Details Breakdown

What does Holla Forums think of Will Beall's 2011 script for a Ben Affleck directed 2012 Justice League film?
screenrant.com/justice-league-scrapped-script-darkseid-superman-john-stewart/
cinemablend.com/news/1735959/14-wild-ideas-found-in-dcs-early-justice-league-script
gizmodo.com.au/2017/12/will-bealls-2012-justice-league-script-sounds-so-much-wilder-than-the-movie-we-got-this-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=8U7U5m7UZWI
archive.is/qggx6.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hooktube.com/watch?v=8U7U5m7UZWI

go to archive.org yourself faggot

Can you achieve achieve?

Because OP is a faggot, here is an archive for you lazy anons: archive.is/qggx6.

Quick summary:

Basically, it was utter shit. And on a personal note, I'm utterly fed up with DC's boner for making Superman evil. Why not make Wonder Woman evil for once? Or Flash?

Go shill somewhere else faggot

Im fed up these last couple of days, with these spergs spamming a these crap "cape-news" movie channels thinking we give a crap about some dumbfuck youtube nigger.

Where's the webm or mp4, ya goddamn fucking shill and no archive? Kill yourself faggot.

JUSTice League

Not without Brendan Frasier it isn't.

Superman is not evil in those movies? Oh.

click the hooktube link

Sounds slightly better as a movie though still pretty bad. That and its way to early to use Darkseid he should be built up.

Why the hell are you resurrecting a long dead shit thread?

Hooktube faggot.

This is some advanced cuckholdry.

Again, user why are you replying to a 2 month old post in a shitty shill thread. We know its you, so dont pretend its someone else.

That "user" you're saying is not me. Are you this autistic?

Holy shit, we didn't just dodged a bullet but a fucking cannonball! It's like every bad idea what surfaced in the last 20 years make into a movie!

Of course its you, who in there right mind would reply to a 2 month post on an outdated shill video?

Can't imagine why.

I'd argue they should use him for the 2nd or 3rd film, nothing more. Any cancerous build up like Thanos in the MCU would kill any interest.
They should have big, unrelated threats constantly, as they have the powerful villains to do so.

For example, you could have a JL film where:

Anyways, live-action films in a shared universe are a mistake. They can't produce them quickly and actors age and leave roles constantly, or get fed up and give shit performances under contract.
Stand alones films are the way to go, so those rumours for stand alones had better be true.

nigger

Oh wow you're using a second device to bump an old shitty shil thread while replying to old as fuck outdated posts. At least webm the video ya lazy nigger at least it would justify some actual discussion and not the trash you're shoving out.

You gonna cry about shift keys and Holla Forums next?

You certainly are.

Sorry I'm not autistic and don't go back 10 posts to check dates before I hit reply.
Report it and the BO Vol can delete the necrobump and it will revert back down the catalog.

I suppose at some point I'll watch all the DC movies I've been skipping.

No one cares user.

But you do go back to threads dying in the 13th page to revive them, specially shill ones like this.

I'm not the user that necrobumped this thread you raging faggot.
Feel free to cry some more, however.

Also, in the future, when you're screeching about people swapping devices, be sure to remember that only 2 people have access to IPs and IDs on this board, and 1 of them is MIA.

You seem to :3

Butthurt was real.
The nigger did stop screeching about shit after user half-accused him of being the vol though. Makes you think.