KIKES BTFO

Sorry Israel: Iran Gets Green Light For Naval Base in Syria

According to reports, Tehran has received permission to create a naval base in Syria

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has approved the creation of an Iranian naval base close to the Hmeymim airbase used by Russia’s air force in Syria, according to reports. Citing Syrian sources, Nezavisimaya Gazeta claims that the deal for an Iranian base in Syria has already been made:

>Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has given the go-ahead to the deployment of an Iranian naval base close to the Hmeymim airbase used by Russia’s Aerospace Forces to carry out airstrikes against the Islamic State (terror group, outlawed in Russia), some media reports said citing Syrian sources.

archive.fo/wvgT1

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jn3E70rr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get ready for a new kvetching wave against Assad like before the election.

Now suddendly, ISIS will receive latest generation US missiles and other weapons, as well as training.

Watch out, people well call you MIDF for saying they receive state sponsored support from CIAniggers and Mossad.

Found the Pershit.

Fuck off with your D&C. We hate both kikes and mudslimes here.

They also get support from Qatar and SA, so it's not like mudslimes are innocent. Also like said, both of them are our enemies.

Wanna know how I know you're new?

oy vey

we'll see how things will proceed, interesting though

Damn, that was fast ! you guys should receive a salary raise for your efficiency.

Nice counter argument, shill.

I never said they weren't both enemies, but here you are strawmanning. I've had multiple people deny any involvement whatsoever even going as far to say we only helped MODERATE rebels (read beheaders who are actual terrorist groups).

Shills replying to shills calling shills out in a bait thread. Yes we know you are the ones making and creating these fluff threads. Get out. You cannot defeat an ideology of white nationalism because you are kikes.

pastebin.com/jn3E70rr

I think you forgot to change the id, Chaim. Get the fuck >>>out of here.

not new at all, but I know why you said that. oops :^]

What you going on about? How am I a kike for calling out kikes?

What's your bloody point? Still doesn't change the fact that the arabs are in on it as well. Both are our enemies. What exactly are we disagreeing on here?

Still, having the certainty of one of the two groups getting perpetually fucked over is a nice consolation prize.

No this is good. Iran is primarily Shiite and has been fighting proxy wars against Saudi Arabia which is responsible for people like ISIS, Al Nusra, etc.

So what's the point of Iran having a naval base in the Mediterranean? They have relatively little control over the Persian gulf, why the need to have a couple dingeys on a body of water that doesn't even border them?

Tell me who supported "Moderate Rebels"? What I don't understand is calling me a shill is basically defending both the sandniggers and the other global powers involved. I guess people don't know about the oil pipeline plans and golan heights along with the 5 counties to be toppled, but hey call me chaim which is exactly what I expected. Lurk in /sg/ for a year and then come back saying I'm shilling lies about help from other countries. Hell even Hezb. is there too.

Flipping the bird in the direction of Tel Aviv?

"Iran why are your troops fighting in Syria?"
"We're just protecting our naval base"

"Iran why are your ships following our frigates that are enforcing a no fly zone?"
"just patrolling around our port bro"

Non-white spotted!

That's what I'm wondering. Wouldn't they have to go all the way around Eurasia or Africa to get to the Syrian naval base?

Where's the fucking salt from this?

I never had any disagreement. Outsole in the thread do when I simply mention state sponsored help from outside Syria. Where did I say they both weren't? I stated there were people who deny other group involvement asking with kebab involvement, yet then they somehow means I'm saying that "terrorists dindu nuffin you be taqqya'in'.

Pressure on the kikes. Imagine Hezbollah having a direct supply with Iran.

hello there, fellow (((white)))

Also obligatory fuck America for cucking us on the Suez Crisis.

They're prepping the sixth or seventh Persian empire. You see Iraq is currently a puppet state under Iranian control. Soon Syria will become one as well, as will Yemen, as will Bahrain. The endgame is to wipe the Jews and Arabs off the face of the earth through pushing them into Africa where negroes will destroy their genes.

I'm okay with this tbh.
Maybe we can tag team the Turks while we're at it.

Sounds good to me.

Israel will do everything in its power to prevent this.

Fantastic.

Sounds pretty good.

If that's all they want, let them have it. The oil will still flow and all the problems of the ME are no longer our concern.

This just keeps getting better and better.

No, they want it all. But then so does everyone.
except cucked whites goddamnit

In that case it's time to redirect all that Israeli aid money to the Iranians. Let em do it. We don't even get our hands dirty when they VX Gas the Israelis.

The problem with being on "we want to exterminate one another" terms with your neighbours is that "everything in your power" becomes basically only "we will go to war" because you have nothing else to bargain with.
They've done it before, but if they do it now it won't go down as well.

Pretty much the ideal solution, the problem is the remaining kikes will pull out all stops in retaliation, which means the (((EU))) and parts of every other western nation going after Iran.

I was going to point out how funny it would be to watch commies try to spin brown mudslimes gassing kikes, but in the end they'd just blame white people for it anyway. If we meme this as pro Palestine the cucks might throw significant funds at this up until it goes full shoah.

We the holy land now, user. It's okay to let Islam run over Israel. We can always bomb the Muzzies later if necessary.

Israel will do the exact opposite so they can flood the US media with "ebil Iranian terrorist government threatening the jewish state" which will allow them to send 300 nukes all over Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Palestine

>German """"Army""""" and UN Pakis vs. A Resurgent Persian Empire that is backed by the USA

Yeah they'll be fine.

It'll be a shame putting down all the ZOGbots, as in another lifetime they might have been decent white folk. That's the price we pay when fighting the Great Enemy, I suppose.

Whiter than you are mudshill.

Would make me as mad as Constantinople being turned into Istanbul.

Making Jerusalem into some kind of cosmopolitan city state would be the only acceptable outcome.

I forsee the Chinks eventually using these people as armed proxies.

Better mudslimes than kikes. Easier to mop up once we've got our homelands back, too.

Well the German Army will be full of shitskins so it'll just be a win-win. Sandniggers being forced to kill sandnigges because the Iranians out-jewed the jew.

It'll be way easier to take Jerusalem back from the Muslims than from the nuclear armed mega-kikes. Once Schlomo and has cousins are gone we can roll in there in like a week same way we did with Iraq.

Iran will probably skip the puppet stating and just annex Bahrain. De jure Iranian clay, everyone there wants it, the little peninsula is mostly ethnic Iranians ruled over by some retarded arab. Iran can pull off a morally justified war and take it in the space of a week. Of course, doing so would mean a declaration of war from (((Saudi Arabia))), and not all the cards are in place for something like that… yet.

This. A wish we had a got a real patriot as Sec. Def instead of closet fag, mad cuck mantis anxious to do the will of his Jewish masters. I've studied the Iraqi war from every available source. He fucking lost every battle he fought. How he got the reputation he has…fucking McCrystal would have been a better choice, at least his rep. is deserved, though he's probably making too many shekels now with his "corporate coaching" to even want the job.

Get your facts straight. Bahrain is the tiny island, the peninsula is called Qatar.

I think ZOG has a fleet based there. Not going to happen unless all-out war.

MIDF is real m8

Iranian Defense Force is very real. I use to go on military-veteran forums in the early 2000's and and literal admitted Iranian Intelligence Officers would come onto forums to either:

A) Talk about movies with the Americans
B) Shill IRAN STRONK to the IDF guys on the site

Quite frankly it was hilarious to see IIDF and the IDF arguing while the American combat pilots yucked it up. Iranians were much better sports though. Their holocaust denial banter was great. Also "Attack On H3" is a pretty good movie.

What the deal with burgers constantly trying to pretend they were on the winning team all along

I mean we are always on the winning team though. The real redpill is that we're the bad guys and it's bad that we win.

slippery slope is a scientific method.

You niggers joined both world wars in Europe late, failed to remove gommie in Vietnam and Korea, and that's not even talking about fighting Israel's wars in the ME.

We were there explicitly to aid gommunism is some obscured way. The kikes didn't want a victory in either war, perhaps for the morale effect it inspired in future tinpot commies in apefrica and the like.

My point is that it's not a military victory. You burgers get btfo by gorilla tactics often.

Saudis will probably the most against this, besides Israel, which means it's a good thing.

I don't disagree, and honestly wonder whether or not our military CAN even fight a gorilla war or if we're intentionally throwing them for zion. My interest there is less about chest thumping, and more about the practical realities and vulnerabilities of the establishment during a happening.

We definitely didn't do 'nam to the best of our ability, not saying we would or even should have won, but we could have made a better show of it and were obstructed to that end. Korea is something I haven't really read into too much, I have the feeling this situation suited both us and the chinese and therefore that's why it turned out this way, especially in regards to russian ambitions in the region.

Our involvement in WWII has all the hallmarks of kike involvement, pearl harbor is almost an exact play by play copy of 9/11, and several other proposed "attacks". So we know the rot goes back at least to WWI otherwise it wouldn't have had time to spread to the highest echelons by Great War Two: Electric Boogaloo.

This is how you fight against guerillas/resistance while avoiding total war against the whole population (nuking it all is an option, but you give up on a lot of strategic goals that way):
- they're good at defending their homeworld, don't let them do it
- they can hide among locals, so you give the locals a choice: cooperate, give up the fighters and you'll keep them safe - or don't and you'll execute them as spies (which they are at that point)
- take no POWs
- get some men on the inside
Nazis applied this decently when they occupied my home country, there was a resistance movement but it failed to do anything until it merged with the Red Army.

MIDF is real, but not on this board, why would anyone shill jew hate and Iran support in a place where virtually everyone already does conform to that worldview

Holla Forums pls

Lol being this obvious kike

on the contrary Pershit, we won't want to be your pawns either. We know very well that this is a war between kikes and jealous cryptokikes wanting to be the kikest.

get out achmed

Idz annuda soha

Who are we?
2000 imageboard posters?
[citation needed]

Try harder achmed

A very lazy bait, but let me explain you in terms a mental handicapped person like you can understand. muhammed wanted to be the kike king (this is why mudshits religion is a carbon copy of the kikes religion), the kikes ignored him and this is why he hated them.

Mudshits always wanted to be the "chosen people", they are cryptokikes.

Make yourself useful and go shoot up the senate, you fucking faggot.

ONLY BLOOD IS SACRED! YOU WILL DIE FOR NOTHING IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY!

Assad is pretty smart, can't say the same for Iran although it is honorable to put themselves out like that although I suppose it's not like they have much to lose by standing aside.

There are so many shills in this thread that I don't even think we can continue this discussion anymore.

This is hook.

Kek this is the best you have?

The shilling is unreal
You don't even sound like humans

Who gives a shit about what desert sand religions consider their holy land? For white people there is only one holy land: EUROPE!

OYYYYY..hey!

If we could explain why a good relation with Russia is crucial to countering Iran and thus securing Israel, we could get the kikes, especially those behind congressmen, to stop stop opposing russian relations.

Russia is the Iranian regime greatest backer, providing great amounts of armaments to them, and also economical and political support.

Reminder that theocratic Iran also wants to destroy Europe, some of them also wanting to destroy Israel while others (which should be rather obvious, considering what Israel did to their people in Palestine), the majority of their politicians, align with the globalists.

So in other words Israel will do everything in its power to prevents this.

Not gonna happen America has too much to lose to allow that. Bahrain will remain a slave state

Where's your source Shlomo?
Iran just wants to be left alone and you and your tribe have imposed decades of sanctions and economic hardships on them, tried to destroy them from within, instigated coups and regime change just because they're a stable white population that doesn't want to share it's oil with you.

Lie somewhere else.

There is zero percent Shia population in Palestine. Iran supports Palestine because Iran isn't a Jew slave and actually calls genocide genocide.

Meanwhile Saudi Arabia, the king of Sunnis only pays lip service in condemning Israeli war crimes. Palestine is 100% Sunni.
I hate kikes and their lies so much.

Meanwhile, the Greeks are nonexistent. Lol.

No Im not saying the kikes are right but Iran without a doubt wants to return to their Persian Glory. The young Iranians I have met are nationalistic and have a keen sense of their countries history.

Nothing wrong with nationalism.
But no, they are not expansionist. If they were, they'd have annexed Iraq by now. They just support regions of the world that are Shi'a majority like Syria or Lebanon or Bahrain. This is because Sunnis are the vast majority of Muslims and Shi'as are mistreated in their nations.
Ironically, all Sunni nations are expansionist but they can't expand into their Sunni brothers territories so they fuck with Iran or Syria or Iraq by arming terrorists and sending them there to weaken them.

Saudi Arabia has wrecked Europe by funneling billions of dollars of oil money into radical mosques.

I don't see how this is a BTFO of the kikes. This is what they want. They can now false flag the US troops being placed in Syria and then blame it on Iranian separatists. Stay woke.

The better course of action is a better relationship with Russia AND Iran – at the expense of Israel, which is a worthless, parasitic entity of no value to any American.

I'm really having trouble parsing your multi level bullshit, Shlomo.
This is like the argument the conservatives have been using for more than 50 years "If we change our beliefs and given into the lefts demands we can win office". Here we support Russia because of their support for countries like Iran and their support for tradition not despite of it. Also their hatred of Russia has little to do with Iran and everything to do with Russia being a "white" country that has managed to protect its values from holyjew.
Someone took the memes a bit too seriously. The crusades started as a way to protect Christian lands and then to protect Christian pilgrims. Israel has no significance beyond its historically important relics and it's relationship with the prophets. Only the retarded American protestants care about Israel. Define securing? We couldn't secure Israel anyway.
No we couldn't. They hate Russia with a passion like they hate all non Jews.
Good.
Except it doesn't. It's a country first and foremost and dislikes it's neighbours just as much as they dislike us. It has a history, culture and a continuity(mostly peaceful) as a state unlike most of the region. It's leaders are pragmatic but they are smart at exploiting the people through war rehetric much like the republicans were at one time. Given shia history the prefer to stay somewhat isolated and retain control of their country which is unforgivable to the goblists. The reason they support other Shia groups is because they'd be far out numbered if they let them be destroyed and they can't offered a strategic monopoly to build up around them.
Good, what's your point? Israel backs Isis and wants to destroy them.
What the flying fuck are you smoking?
Also fix your spacing cunt.

Pick one.
Also noone cares about your pleb mates.

Not mates you limey twat just people I've met in my adventures.

Implying that isn't what is about to happen right now considering Shiite militias are the only competent forces against ISIS in Iraq and especially Mosul.

Also what the fuck do you think the Germans were going to do if they had won ww2? Just sit there and not control the wealth of the world you are retarded to believe such nonsense. Being empirical and nationalistic are not mutually exclusive.

If you know what they are, why are you using their vocabulary?

Faggot.

Sick of the propoganda.

The Obama REGIME has ended, but the Trump REGIME has begun.

Trump does not share Chinese interests, therefore China will RIGHTEOUSLY liberate the american people from the Trump REGIME by bombing for a decade or two, and bullying all the smaller countries that it has threatened so far, into bombing, besieging and constantly lying about america too.

If England attempts to defend its ally, america, then China will assist the moderate rebels of the IRA to overthrow the dictator of the English regime in a glorious REVOLUTION - by funding them and supplying them with weapons and training.

Oh, hang on - didn't america already do that for decades, directly fund and supply weapons to the IRA terrorists.
Like they did in afganistan in the 80s.
Iraq in the 80s.
Korea in the 50s, vietnam in the 60s and 70s.
Germany in the 30s and 40s.

And so it continues.

Israel and america have fucked up the world as a team. Lying dirty stinking greedy cunts.

Persians have more in common with the human beings of europe than any kike-arab.

The middle east stopped being a problem after the ottoman empire was wiped out, and only started again when 'israel' was forced into existence.

Israel, jews and zionists in particular want to wipe out europe - have openly stated it, WHILE living in european countries, on public television and in newspapers without shame.

With israel gone, there are no problems - apart from the 6 million in the US.

His spacing is exactly like yours apart from he doesn't have the faggot rainbow flag of colours interlaced. With that removed they are identical.
Faggot.

This.
Odin returns.

This.

Like a child with a serious inferiority problem.

Thanks for reinforcing my statement.

Not the final solution unfortunately.

Israel must be shitting bricks

Islam is the sword of Judaism
Christianity is the peaceful flock to be exploited by the Jews

Lots of Kike terrorism incoming. Expect next 9/11 soon.