HAPPENING! FERGUSON RIOTS AGAIN

Gunfire erupts during protest of Ferguson market
nydailynews.com/news/national/gunfire-erupts-protest-ferguson-market-article-1.2996203
archive.fo/zd6Bq

I made a thread earlier today when the news broke of the 'new Michael Brown' footage relating to the newly surfaced facts that said he 'didnt commit a robbery' but instead 'made a drug deal' before his death
I TOLD YOU THE CHIMP OUT WAS IMMINENT

NOW IT'S HERE
NATIONAL GUARD AND MARTIAL LAW WHEN?!
VIDYA RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

t.co/nms0xUA2XE
periscope.tv/w/1YpJkdnmDbMxj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One nigger with a gun does not a chimp out make.

They're 'protesting' now faggot

t.co/nms0xUA2XE
Shits going down as we speak is there a periscope????
Four arrests made at Ferguson Market, was chaotic and hectic is calmer now about 20 police cars here t.co/nms0xUA2XE

— David Carson (@PDPJ) March 13, 2017

Periscope here
periscope.tv/w/1YpJkdnmDbMxj

At 4am? Wow, niggers get up earlier than they used to…

Its spring time, for nig nogs, in USA!

REAL NIGGA HOURS
Wonder if this is gonna cook off into nationwide riots. Gonna have to carry my full frame today.

First for Third Chimpact

Czeched
My body is ready

This time there's no more 'coulda been my son' obongo around. Time to show some niggers some real police brutality.

MYTH: Michael Brown was a victim
FACT: Shooter Darren Wilson was cleared of all civil rights violations subsequent to a Justice Department investigation

RATING: PANTS ON FIRE

Why won't they leave the store owner alone?
What has that guy done to them?

He didn't give Saint Michael all the cash in his register.

They're not up early, they're just still up smoking crack front the night before.

Gawddamnit Ferguson is going to be another Detroit.

WINNING

GAS DA CRACKAZ KANGZ WAR NAO

Ferguson is already a Detroit. If it's going to be anything, it's going to be razed and replaced with a new Monsanto campus.

stop doing this, nigger

well, for one, apparently bought illegal drugs then lied to the cops about it claiming brown robbed him.

Niggers don't get up until noon at the earliest. These degenerates have no responsibilities. I don't know if I should be pissed at the (((media))) for releasing "new evidence" which changes absolutely nothing or if I should be happy that there will be more chimpouts.

What do we do now? Their kang-fu is too strong…

Only one post about this?
VIDYA IS VIDEOGAMES, NOT FOOTAGE

But didn't Brown get agressive during the deal? I remember reading something like that.

vetting guys. You need to vet archive and provide source and vet the source and then you need to vet that. Come back to me when you have a signed confession until then I have to say no to this because it is not real unless it is vetted. VET YOUR FUCKING SOURCES

No guys. Silly vampire shit huh? What are the freemasons involved in this as well. PFTTHHAHAHA

good luck proving this:)

Wrong thread m8

That's impossible, user: he was a little angel. Stop getting your "news" from Rush Limbaugh, OK

Oh fuck I'm dying

are you a nigger? because thats how niggers think.

i dealt drugs for years, my 1 rule was only deal with white people. i never got caught, and i never had any problems. people i dealt with had problems… and it was either niggers, indians, or spics.
obviously if the white guy dresses like or talks like a nigger, dont trust him, he likes nigger culture, and we all know what they value and what they justify in nigger culture

Hey you racist, that video was debunked!

Brown's assault of that small brown fellow was fully justified, because Brown had an arrangement with some of the staff to sell them illegal narcotics in exchange for cigarillos and so he was fully justified in taking them and the little brown man was at fault!

God that DailyMail piece is literary cancer.
Literally cucked to the level where they're acting like it's rediculous to say it was a drug transaction gone bad, because the other guy didn't want the drugs.

They're just going to destroy their own neighborhoods, who gives a fuck.
Another example of how the media does this intentionally for ad revenue and ratings.

checked, but also, houston is poised to be the next detroit. we have no go zones for the cops, who now ride one to a car instead of two. you are never more than 2 miles from a ghetto where you will get shot for being white if you don't look poor, and the white flight is documented, continuing, and dramatic. do not come to houston even though they say there are jobs, it is a lie, and the only people coming are retarded leftists from california that praise the "most diverse city in the us" and poor brown people. ever since katrina when most of the refugees came here and never left, it's been bad.

GREAT NEWS TO WAKE UP TO

my response….. KILL NIGGERS

you are the type that doesn't understand. first they ruined their neighborhoods, and you did nothing. then they moved into poorer white neighborhoods and did the same, and you did nothing. then there were only the rich enclaves with electric fences and their own defense teams or packs of attack dogs, and you did nothing (this is where houston is right now btw). then the city fell, infrastructure crumbled, and you end up with your own johannesburg, detroit, cape town, favela city, and you just moved away only for them to multiply and do it again when they mass migrated to your next city.

hillary was right about one thing and one thing only, they must be brought to heel if civilization is to be saved.

please pay respect to rounds 5 thru 7

Plus high paying (white) O&G jobs are going out the window. Was there working a few years ago and I was amazed at how shitty the entire area is. I say good riddance give it back to the wetbacks in exchange for the wall.

If you're stupid enough to own a store of any kind in browntown, then you get what you deserve.

Eventually there won't be any stores in browntown, and THEN where will they steal their food & cigars?

poorer white neighborhoods, right before they move in to be closer to places to rob to "get dey paper reparaptions nigga"

muh peaceful protest.

Eh, if he just dealt some drugs in return for a bunch of cigars, why would he be shoving people around? Sounds like kikery trying to spin shit. As if a drug deal and still shoving clerks around is any better than simply stealing shit.

You must be a racist. As can be seen in the video, the shop owner committed the first act of aggression and Michael Brown just defended himself from it.

No, one of his employees made that deal. Brown returned to the store and took the cigs while the owner was present.

Is there any proof that the owner was aware of this arrangement? That's doubtful given his reaction:

If the owner wasn't aware of the marijuana for cigs deal then Brown did intend commit robbery, as the store clerk would be the one receiving compensation for the cigs instead of the owner.

He stiffed their boy Big Mike on an eightball. Nigga bes be learnin we aint play tha shit roun herr.

chimpout

You are falling for it. This is irrelevant because he was beating on a fucking cop trying to get his gun. That's why he was given justice.

That's what you get for trying to extract tax payer money through niggers.

Pretty much this. (((someone))) wants to buy that property for something. Could be mining. Could be for a pipeline. They call up Soros to send in some minions to stir shit up. Property values drop, owners want to get out but nobody's buying. Then agents of ZOG can come in and buy the whole neighborhood for pennies.

Mark my words come back in five years and see what's on that spot and you'll know (((who))) was behind this.

Because making a stand against white supremacy is obviously more important than keeping, ya know, businesses running in your city.

This is why these stupid niggers would die if they ever truly tried rising up. They've driven half the businesses from their area out all by themselves that it would take just a minor blockade to starve them all to submission.

obstetrics and gynecology?

Niggers shooting randomly is neither a happening nor a chimpout. I hate fags that pretend every little nig being a nog is a HAPPENING.

Oil & Gas, Houston is a major energy center.

The funniest thing about all this is that the store owner and employees aren't even white. No matter what happens, we win.

They gave themselves for a good cause

They really need to start being arrested for incitement.

Katrina fucking destroyed several cities in Texas. I used to live in a suburb of DFW, was mostly white then. Niggers were bused in and the whole area went to shit, white people basically fled. Now I live in the country and actually have a communal spirit with all the white neighbors, many of whom went through the same thing.

Is that where they sell their crack?

Thread theme

Days jus keeds n shiet, deyz dindu nuffin!

Thats's great. I live in a mid sized city. Everybody basically ignores each other here, but honestly nobody owns anything here to begin with or has any real control over their life (get fired and you're out in the street) and everybody in my building is living paycheck to paycheck in studio apartments like farmed pigs.

I'm from Germany btw. where houses cost 200-300k and nobody earns shit (3k net is top tier income for most by their 40s) + you pay a shitload of taxes on "your" property as well. Kinda communism light.

From where is all that hair in the ground coming from?

Most likely the nigress's weaves being torn off

Disgusting

Why do blacks even go to the beach? They can't swim and they can't get tans

to annoy the rest of the white people that do enjoy going to the beach. The exist to make our lives miserable

Are those chimp noises edited in or are they actually the sounds these fucking animals make?

CHECKED
OP IS A STUPID NEWFAG THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT VIDYA IS
LURK MORE AND STFU

Check'd
SERIOUSLY. FUCKING SERIOUSLY NIGGERS.
Oh hey look, cops busting people, guess I should surround them, shout at them, corner them and hell, why not throw some shit at them just for good measure?

Not even a hint of basic survival skills.
Fuck niggers are stupid. Fuck niggers.

Nigresses got shit hair by default, they need extensions to make it decent.

They're called tumblrweave.

that's not what happened at all. don't be retarded.

How many nigs would a nig not nog if a nig could not nog nigs?

Always relevant

Contrary to common opinion here, they don't sound /exactly/ like actual chimpanzees, so I can confirm that yes, that is unaltered audio.

ayyy

Hold on to your sides boys.
Its only going to get more mmentum from here on.

NigNogs never fight alone

I don't know if it'll be a full blown Ferguson, but it might progress.

The weave and corn-rows pulls the hair out, which is why it is shit.

Someone beats their dog.

Holla Forums is /comfiest/ when a chimpout happens

Any streams of the chimpout?

It's chimp season already?
How the time flies.

This is going to be big. Ferguson is where it all began and thus will be the starting ground for all hell that is about to break loose.

To litter, act like idiots, start brawls, and generally annoy us, why else? They sure as shit cant swim.