Japan plans to send largest warship to South China Sea, sources say

Japan plans to dispatch its largest warship on a three-month tour through the South China Sea beginning in May, three sources said, in its biggest show of naval force in the region since World War Two.

archive.fo/beTlt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ozIhz
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832111/They-want-brides-white-skin-blue-eyes-Rich-Chinese-businessmen-pay-thousands-pounds-wife-tours-Siberia-shortage-women-country.html
siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/
blog.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-1123562-29662.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feels like yesterday they were fighting about military

So right now, WW 3 shaping up as the t*rkroaches and Chinks vs ZOG and allies. wonder where Russia will come down? You'd assume against ZOG. So Russia, Roaches, and Chinks vs ZOG and friends?

Where will Singapore side?

Honorary Aryans will start WWIII and allow Germany to uncuck itself.
I know why I love the Nips.

Trump is going to be put against china. Russia sees China as geopolitical ally. Alliance between russia and america will be impossible over china, because even weapons russia places right now are on the european side.
Its going to be a big war soon. To reduce amount of europeans and asians at the same time. Chinks are going to be reduced in numbers by nukes, whites are going to die in wars.

Chinks are completely prepared for war.
archive.fo/ozIhz

Putin and other elites wants oil prices to rise to make themselves rich. Trump will either blockade or intimidate the SCS oil routes to force oil prices to rise.

top kek

I smell kike in you two.

yeah, because the big kikes come here each morning to guide their policy decisions. It's not a deduction from fact ZOG gave the nips go ahead to do this. Read more, post less asshole.

I can always admire when politicians start fighting. It's like they really believe in what they say.

I wanna see mass brawls in the West too

Think a little about the fact that russia and china are bros because of their communist past more than anything.

tfw someone saved your OC

NIPPON BANZAI

Self Defense Ship* :^)

I doubt the roaches and Chinks will ally together. They absolutely hate each others guts.

I don't know how have 2 "working" warships qualifies as being prepared…

Thank Gods they don't have a land connection with the US.

Yeah, Russia and China are only allies of convenience; given the choice between siding with China against the US or siding with the US against China, they're going to choose the latter. Russia is only "friends" with China because Obama, Hillary, and the deep state have been pushing for a war with Russia for years. Once we make it clear we'd rather be on good terms with Russia than start WW3 for no fucking reason, you'll see Russia cut the Chinks off and buddy up to us instead.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832111/They-want-brides-white-skin-blue-eyes-Rich-Chinese-businessmen-pay-thousands-pounds-wife-tours-Siberia-shortage-women-country.html

siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/

blog.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-1123562-29662.html

Japanese truly are the most honorary of allies.

At this point I don't care who sides with who. There needs to be a mass war to let off all this tension between countries right now. Everyone's pissed at each other for any and every god damn reason, something needs to start so everyone can just settle their shit.

This is baby's first geopolitics. Zero foresight, sub-saharan analysis.

bump for resurgent Japanese military might. May they be blessed with victory and hi-tech harware.

Don't expect us to be too friendly with China after they 'confiscated' our apcs for 4 months.

Great idea. And then, after millions of Japanese men die, do shitskin immigration on a scale that would make Germany and Sweden blush.

I'm not sure Russia would side with anyone unless they were absolutely forced to or they saw an opportunity for attack that was too great to pass up. It's likely in Russia's best interest for both the US and China to believe that relations can be solidified or worsened.

The biggest question is what will happen to Israel since everyone knows they will be behind it. Iran said if America attacks them they will directly attack Israel so you have to assume if WW3 comes true what happens to Israel and how fast can those rats abandon ship?