Propaganda for Upcoming Elections

ITT: Ready-made OC and written pieces that can be distributed ahead of the upcoming European elections.
I don't have any Euro memes, so I wrote a short as a contribution:

In the Western world, there is an entire social machine that exists solely to detect and trap people who possess the prerequisite type of brokenness that makes them vulnerable to Marxist programming. For decades, society and popular culture has instilled this type of brokenness into our children and our peers while we carried on with our daily lives, unaware of the illness seeping into the very fabric of our societies.

This particular flavor of indoctrination creates a perpetual cycle of self-sabotage. Individuals affected by this poison take comfort in making personal failure an inevitability in order to justify chronic apathy and a lack of virtuous development. By fetishizing failure and ugliness, they can take a twisted sort of pride in their inferiority and be accepted by the rest of the degenerates that occupy their pseudo-intellectual spaces. The praise and level of acceptance they receive in these spaces is directly correlated to the permanence of the disfigurement they subject themselves to and the fervor with which they despise productive members of society. This hatred of productivity most readily manifests itself in the Marxist’s persecution of men.

One of the pillars of positive masculinity is discipline and the desire for glory. An ideology that worships slovenliness is fundamentally incompatible with discipline, and an ideology with no set victory condition can hold no glory. To such an ideology, masculine values are more than just an inconvenience- they pose an existential threat that must be stamped out with extreme prejudice.

Truisms and circular logic abound in the psychological landscape of the cult of Cultural Marxism. This ideology seeks refuge from all forms of quantification, for in quantification lies irrefutable proof of inequality. When confronted with statistics or facts, deeply programmed dissonant protective mechanisms kick in to deflect blame onto nebulous inequalities. “The reason people are unequal is because our policies of equality have not yet been fully realized, and to deny this is a form of heresy”.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599019/I-t-understand-didn-t-like-Grieving-grandmother-Polish-girl-dead-school-complaining-classroom-racism-says-pupils-blanked-16th-birthday.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The inequality inherent in natural law ensures that individuals who fall prey to this ideology will be forced to progressively magnify ever-contracting social and political issues in a self-sustaining feedback loop of moral and spiritual decay.

In psychological terms, Cultural Marxism can be described as an inherently dissonant ideology. In Jungian terms, it is the shadow cast by the Caregiver archetype and a satanic inversion of maternal attributes.

The psychological “shadow” operates in a realm removed from the material. Submersion in shadow traits results in reality being displaced by symbolism. The appearance of virtue becomes more highly valued than virtue itself. Indeed, the humble nature of true virtue becomes completely drowned out in the noise produced by insubstantial acts of symbolic virtue.
Rampant consumerism and inflation is perhaps the most readily available realm in which to observe the way symbols can replace concrete reality. In the modern West, appearances are acceptable substitutes for character. Even food itself has been superseded by Kafkaesque physical sculptures stripped of all nutritional value and imbued with grotesquely simplified flavor profiles consisting of SUGAR and SALT.
It is in this dystopian orgy of contradictions and oversimplification that our culture has been drowning.

Cultural Marxism, put simply, is an ideology that is intended to manifest tyranny and so pollute the fragile lens of the human soul that such a tyranny is perceived as salvation. The unrepentant denial of all positive feminine traits alongside the simultaneous celebration of the feminine shadow will only be satisfied through a coupling with the dark side of masculinity. This codependent relationship can already be seen coalescing in the West, with feminism's gleeful submission to Islam.

Amusingly, it is only through fighting this battle that the attributes necessary to win the war can be attained. Young men all throughout the Western world have been raised in a culture that lacks rites of passage, positive male role models, and character-forming struggles. Young women have been equally robbed by this culture of death: pulled into the arms of subcultures that pervert their natural maternal instincts, separate them from their families and strip them of the potential for building lasting, healthy relationships.

This generation of lost young men and women must look to the past to find the tools they will need to construct the future. It is in this passionate fire that the world of tomorrow will be forged. Whether the future of our nation lies in broken submission or in glorious defiant death is a question that we must all begin grimly turning over in our minds.

But this is a question that need not be answered just yet. One final opportunity for a relatively peaceful salvation lies before us. One final chance to storm the cockpit and steer our nation away from the horrors that await us down below.

It is to you, dear reader, that I dedicate this piece. Right now, you are likely watching your world, your nation, and your fellow countrymen in shock and amazement. Perhaps you sit in your den at night, exhausted from work, and ask yourself how we so suddenly arrived at this crossroads. Perhaps you drop your children off at school in the morning and watch them walk through the doors with a growing sense of unease and melancholy.

The news on the radio, on your television, and in the papers fills you with doubt or dread or a deep sadness and a longing for simpler times. Has the whole world gone mad? What kind of future are we building for our nations’ children?

It is in this moment composed of just you and I, that I make this plea.

You know what must be done to fix this. You know that, however distasteful you may find them, there are only a mere handful of leaders capable of righting this ship of civilization. I am here to beg you to make the right decision.

But I am also here to warn you. In the coming times, blood will be shed. This fact is unavoidable. It is up to you, now, to make the decision about how much will be spilt. And whether it will be your family’s, your neighbor’s, your partner’s. Your countrymen’s.

Enough. Is. Enough.

How much more European blood must be shed before the people of our proud nations are willing to stand up and echo this sentiment? Have our people persisted throughout history and come all this way to merely accept a death of quiet cowardice?
What will it take for us to take a stand and untether our collective destiny from the sinking ship of the European Union before it is too late?

The next time you are alone, I ask you to take a deep breath and think strongly about the lineage that stretches backwards through time behind you. I ask you to look to your streets and your nations, your families and your children, and honestly ask yourself:

Will I take a stand?

In the coming days, this question will be yours to answer.
Make the right choice.

Why are we voting for three zionist pro israel half jews?

Why is this being discussed on 8pol?

It's as good as it can ever get, goy. You don't want to wait for Hitler, do you goy? It's a step in the right direction, goy. Elections are the answer, goy. After all, you have decades to slowly fix all the damage through (((legal channels))) and we all know conditions will stay static for you while you do.

Civil war in Europe is practically inevitable. Do you want to be outnumbered 50:1 by rapefugees when it happens?

Eventually people will realise just how many verminous kikes are here on these boards spamming this endless shit in support of neo-con jewry.

The shilling is at an all time high right now.

We need to just rangeban everything from Israel, new york and california.

Kikes are running everything and trying to use white nationalism under the guise of "alt-right" to get their war with muslims going.

So why bother with the intermittent step of devoting time and energy to kosher nationalism? You're making my case for me.

Every day is like groundhog day on Holla Forums.

It's almost like there are hundreds of jewish hasbara astroturfing every thread to try to push others to cheer on neo-con jewish politics.

Madame le Président
….

How is stepping into a voting both and making a cross next to the guy who will import the least amount of shitskins "devoting time and energy"? Except if you're a NEET who actually never leaves his room.

How many threads on Holla Forums in the last week have we had demanding we all devote our time to creating propaganda for jewish neo-con kosher conservatives?

Now how many threads like that in the last year?

Remember these jewish neo-con parties have millions of dollars/euros to spend on campaigning for kosher conservatives and also to pay shills to flood all white identity nationalist boards like this.

Yet you expect all non-jewish anons to campaign for kikes, for free to boot.

This is important.
Have a bump

bumpity

Fuck off kike.

who thought it was a good idea to scrounge up some leaves and maple seeds of the ground in stuff it in her hair? so LARPy not to mention gross. She's got a weird face, too. 0/10 would not reproduce with.

Madame le Président.

m8 y do u have that saved

fuck I forgot to turn off sage in the name field

Can we have some Le Pen x Petry lesbian MILF doujins?
Need it for a friend.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599019/I-t-understand-didn-t-like-Grieving-grandmother-Polish-girl-dead-school-complaining-classroom-racism-says-pupils-blanked-16th-birthday.html

Oh I remember that thread. White knights going about their typical beta behavior- a weakling in a 99.9% white country kills herself because of "racism?" The fuck? This is what we call culling.

perhaps you don't know how Poles are treated in UK.

However thread isn't about this, I suggest we stay on topic.

kike

you reddit spacing kike
We here willl always remember to do the opposite of what jews say, so perhaps you'd be better off supporting Le Pen? Then you could become the kike you speak of in your posts :^)

Bumpin

I for one think Daggi posting fits well here and mainly it works
Well obvious similarities, blonde, beautiful
Regardless it was perpetrated by jealous english cunts.
3. Daggi is beautiful
I'm partial because that story really touched me I hope you're in a better place Dagmara
But yeah I think it's powerful material

ISIS unwillingly provided enough propaganda.

Hopefully we can honour Dagmara by winning this election.
And say she had a part in it as well

This. All these JIDF agents are trying to stop us froms supporting BASED nationalist jews like Geert Wilders and Mike Enoch's wife.

Bump for OP