They're coming home

They're coming home.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-04/fox-is-said-to-favor-disney-as-buyer-for-studio-media-assets

Goddamnit. I mean, in one way that means the FF will be guaranteed a movie, but now all the x-men movies are going ti be same cookie cutter quip trash. I loved what fox has been doing by making r rated superhero films, and unless disney markets it under another brand theres no way in hell theyll do that. Im really wondering how they intend to use a bunch of fox properties, because a good number of them are way too mature for disney.

Please nuke the inhumans now

Bitch please, Disney is the master of taking the mature shit and making it kid-friendly.

Now especially that they entered their "Soulless Design" phase, its easy as hell. Imagine Galactus, but he takes off his helmet in the first quarter of the movie.

Is Marvel going to be retarded enough to include the Xmen in the MCU?

Viewers will be retarded enough to pay for it, so yet. I wonder if they will even try to have it make sense, or what.

I fully expect them to make Xmen movies, but it's pretty wildly agreed that the Xmen don't actually fit into the Marvel world whatso ever. I still like the MCU movies, but 3Trying to make the mutie prejudice work in the MCU is gonna make the whole universe fall flat.

Whatever they do, it will be better.

You could either be an immature pussy about them taking muh edge away, but to me, making it kid-friendly means making it fun to watch, unlike Fan4stic and those shitty DC movies recently.

An so-evil-it's-funny Dr. Doom with finger lasers? YES PLEASE!

Can you make your shilling anymore obvious?

Stryker did nothing wrong.

Fixed for you Mr Shill

Then why make a Movie? Fan4stic took massive liberties with the comics fucking anyway.
You don't care about the characters, you want a easily digestible pill shoved down your gullet in different wrapping paper.

I don't get how any of this shit can still be entertaining for you when every fucking movie is the same. You got the memory of a goldfish or something?

I doesn't have to be all-or-nothing. Disney would be stupid to ignore the success of Deadpool and Old Man Logan. But shoving in edge where it doesn't belong gives you shit like Fant4stic.

Make the FF kid friendly; we all saw how good a family of superheroes concept can be done with The Incredibles. Like the Incredibles, keep 95% of it family friendly so that it REALLY hits the audience when they briefly dip their toe into serious drama, or the villain pulls something that is actually evil instead of just goofy evil.

X-men is something I give much less of a fuck about, but I'm a bit sick of black leather uniforms and endless angsting over muh fantasy racism and muh homophobia metaphor. If they did a Hogwarts school for superheroes film focusing on life at a school where everyone has powers I'd be cool with that.

That would probably fucking print money. It'd also bring Xmen back to what it was more like originally. It used to be about learning powers and finding out your place in the world, but somewhere along the line turned into following the exploits of the leaders of a superpowered child militia.

It was pretty fun, but didn't worked.
I think because at the time there was Raimi's Spider-Man, Story's Fantastic Four and the original X-Men films trilogy. All of those movies had a very good balance between edginess and silly superhero stuff yet some worked and some didn't.
It seems that normies just don't like Fantastic Four.

Depends Shy High looked, felt and was advertised like a direct o DVD movie, washed up actors and all. It would take a massive advertising effort on Disney's side to change the current perception or get Brad Bird to over see but that's up to you to decided Reddit my friend.

I bet you say ''TRIGGERED" instead of rustled jimmies.

If you slap an Xmen brand on it and make it a bit more serious, than it would do amazingly. You could really go far with the Hogwarts feeling by having it be about some "normal kid with a shitty life" get taken away to some boring school, and as soon as the parents leave he learns that everyone there is a fucking superhero and that he's going to have the time of his life.
Sky High would have been great without the same fucking awful jokes of shit like "Sidekicks only exist to make the heroes look good" which it's just old and tired, but also just stupid and not true in comics. Thankfully that shit was basically focused only in about a 30 minute period in the movie. And while the evil plan was fantastically cheesy and still reasonable, that alone probably ruined the experience for most normal fags.

"Normie" is the sanitized version of "normalfag" because redditors and other meme parasites felt bad using the word "fag"

They haven't ever really been given Fantastic Four. Three shit films and a handful of shitty cartoons. The closest thing that's ever been done in both film and animation to Fantastic Four was The Incredibles, and people fucking loved it.

… So kinda like My Hero Academia?

So now Disney will more or less have monopoly on capes.

Of course. Marvel passed on every chance to put X-Men in separate universe in comics and animation, so why would they treat movies differently?

Look up what 'More-or-Less' means, fucktard

No, like the original X-men newfag.

Coming from the user that typed it out.

This

Too bad MHA did it better than current year Marvel ever will.

Then read the original.

Yes, I'll read it as well as MHA.

Define "The original," because if you're talking about starting from issue #1, the comics are shit.

Can't wait to live in a Disney controlled dystopia.

Okay, what the fuck, how is this allowed?

They're not buying all of Fox. Just some of their assets

Slutabaker nudes when?

Welcome to the free market, bitch.

Disney acquiring more things is always bad news. Trust busting needs to happen if this goes through.

Don't give (((them))) ideas. I want to keep my green Nayruto pure.

Yeah seriously, this is bullshit and quite honestly it's getting a bit terrifying. Too bad it's pretty unlikely to happen in the entertainment industry.

Apparently she's a massive bitch with a Jupiter-sized ego on the set of Flash.

Which kinda sucks, because Caitlin is one of the few tolerable characters in the series.

Don't respond to the shitposter user.

Why? They're not buying News Corp, just Fox. They're not even buying all of Fox, just their film and TV studios and maybe their stake in Sky

Really? I heard Grant's the one that's an ass.

Just tell me the guy the Joe West is exactly as perfect as I want to believe he is

Of The Flash cast, I only heard that Grant, and maybe Candace, were jerks. Never heard bad things about Joe, well you know whatever his name is.

I heard Grant swears sometimes on set but it seemed more like they were joking about it with each other. I dunno thats what I understood from an interview I saw.

She actually came to my local comic con some months back.

Aye, to find the landlord has been replaced by Mr Monopoly, the windows smashed in and the family dog has been eaten by the commune of rabid hippie arseholes squatting in the abandoned shell of a building.

A Murdoch gains power over at Disney, Disney controls a majority share of Hulu, Disney is already so big it needs a trustbusting, and it reduces the very small number of movie studios "competing" in the mass market.

Disney is a Diseased Bloated mound now that survives by devouring new IPs.

The way I see it, the way Disney do business, they'll be out of it in about two decades. They'll be looking to sell off assets just like News Corp

Well I guess we're just never gonna get another comic movie nearly as good as pic related again.

Hi MCUcky!

It's only edge if it's not done right. You can have a little darkness in your film if it's meaningful and there's a light at the end of the tunnel. It doesn't have to be a fucking formulaic quipfest.

Money is used to exchange for goods and services?
Or having lots of money gives you more power to exchange for other things worth lots of money that can then earn you even more money in the long run?

>post movie credits show research into the Iron Man suit, high level magic, a man standing before the astonished Panther God, and Thanos laying said figure low revealed to be an Ultron-esque doppelganger
>Phase VI - Fantastic Four: DOOMWAR

I hope you like PG-13 snoozefests user. Personally, I've had my share of generic quipfests with hamfisted villains that die off-screen, and want off this ride.

There is a fine line between "grim and gritty" and edge, but there definitely is a difference.

The good thing is that they will stop trying to do the "inhumans are the next mutants" shit.

The bad thing is that they will taint it with the rest or Marvel cancer.

Hey Disney aren’t exactly what people think they are…mostly before Iger became CEO