Alt-Right Nazis Doxx Shia Labeouf & HWNDU

just boston antifa setting new cringe records

youtube.com/watch?v=pyRwDgyMa0k

pick one

back to your containment board >>>/hwndu/

Wait is that a real Youtube channel? I mean it's not satire? That kid literally weighs about 120 lbs.

I'm pretty sure this is fake. That channel is the one that got the Boston Antifa kikebook pages shut down, then put up their own replacement page to co-opt all the antifa faggots, and put up the youtube account at the same time.

Haha, it's fake. Go to 10:00

Holy shit my sides, this is great

I'm wondering if these are the same guys that made the Holla Forums podcast, it has a lot of similarities

keep it up guys. I've never seen a rating this abysmal in my entire life.

The fucking comments!

not giving them a view op

Yeah this is good shit. He shouldn't give it away so easily. Try to get a bunch of actual Antifa followers and then one day go full 1488 gtkrwn.

Fuck my life I hate this city. Parody or not, it reminds me that I moved all the way to the U.S. just to continue sharing air with commie wannabe antifaggots. It's painful to seen these foolish kids walking down my street unmolested

Why am I not surprised?

https:// itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/

>Any information regarding the identity of “Dustin” or anyone behind these accounts, please contact [email protected]/* */

It's not fake just "Dustin" has serious mental problems. But it's funny because other antifa think it's fake and want to kill him.

Have you guys seen the part where he gives advice in order to infiltrate Trump supporter groups ?

i kinda wish shitlibs would make videos of themselves pretending to be nazis

I see that gorilla mindset doesn't focus on slavsquatting

gtfo kike

My brother is a university teacher in boston. what are the odds he's a leftist faggot? I have never discussed politics with him in my life, and I literally do not know

100%

New Vidya starring Shia Labeouf

Soon

Shia Confirmed Axe Attacker

Sad!

Wew spicy

Is he streaming directly or through a streaming platform ?

My sides

we need to keep honking around him
for freedom

How does one Doxx a worldwide famous jewish actor?

By the time DOTR happens he'll be too strung out on H and weak to even fight back against anything. He'll probably end up getting robbed and beaten by some nigger

that's funny

Guys, I'm going to be honest, here. If this is who we're supposed to fight against, I don't know if I can do it. I don't think Hitler was ready for people like this. I mean, the street battles between kikes and Germans got pretty heated back in the day, but I wouldn't want to face off against these two. Would you? If everyone in this thread got together, that guy would still probably kick the shit out of us. I guess it's time to start posting on Holla Forums, before it's too late.

I deserved that, never change Holla Forums

?