archive.fo/yAUJr
1d4chan.org/wiki/Canon
youtube.com/watch?v=W6iNLC-DjAM
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
ed
s845.photobucket
twitter.com/shreec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol she sounds like one of those mindless Scientology bull-baiters.

I'd love to uppercut the bitch.

You can just tell her brain is wired to repeat everything the MSM tells her to say. You can just tell her she could've been off fighting Russia if her Hag got in.

Notice that when Spicer smiles, he is thinking of gas chambers filled with pink and blue haired retards.

She's currently gloating on twitter.

Poor guy

well there's your problem

He made the right move by not giving her a reaction. Don't feed the succubus, anything he says can and will be used against him.

THE WAIFU WAR IS UPON US!
3DPD IS ATTACKING OUR PROPHET!

What else is he going to do. He's a government official. He's not allowed to shut her down like a normal citizen would because of his position.

The patronizing "thanks" is about the snarkiest he can get, and it's pretty hilarious.

Nigger cattle. More "useful" than a useful idiot. Good'er than a good goy. As easily programmed as an MKulta'd autist.

kill all leftists

(checked)
(checked)
lel, she does. Have SJWs become the new scientologists?

Our memes define reality.

Listen again because she got SPICED

IT'S SUCH A GREAT COUNTRY THAT ALLOWS YOU IN HERE

Since when did the American Left ever become such Cold Warriors?

I like him significantly less now

I really wanted her to ask him who Pepe is and why he wears the smug. This has to happen in the future, it just has to. KEK WILLS IT

Here is the difference between (((them))) and us:

A few years ago I met Dianne Feinstein. She came to our little town on a campaign or whatever the hell she was doing. I don't know. I didn't ask. She showed up at the bookstore I was working at back then and I recognized her right away - because I keep up with such things. Now, I knew full and damn well that I didn't agree with her politically by any stretch of the imagination, but regardless of that she's a god damn United States Senator. Even though I didn't necessarily respect the woman, I respect the office and the august deliberating body established by the Constitution of the United States. That she is a temporary steward of a permanent office is all that mattered to me. So, I smiled and shook her hand like a gentleman and went about my business.

I didn't start shrieking at her like some childish goon and I sure as hell didn't attack her. She was doing what Senators do and that was not the time nor the place to express my political views. There are venues for that and the national forum. She was just on a photo-op for kids or niggers or whatever she was doing.

This is something liberals will never understand.

SOON

When Mr. CIAnigger ran out of programming for their nigger cattle. I find their desperation hilarious.

Damn honor, you should have beaten her to death with the heaviest book you had.

On the one hand, this is exactly what you'd expect in an apple store.

On the other, she really seems to like cameras, maybe she could pose for a photo op of her own?

Dad?

This.

Cuck.

I want this to happen, too. It's only a matter of time until we get audio.

I'm with her on this. Those fags crying on twitter to her are fucking HOMOS.

This.

Jesus Christ you should fucking kill yourself

Leftists will be the ones to crack first. They are already turning into alex jones tier of retarded. Their minds are week and feeble and the safety nets of modern civilization have saved them from natural selection for the time being.

I agree, I just feel bad for him that his freedom was taken from him. All he wants to do is MAGA

What would you do if you met a US Senator? Scream "KEK WILL IT!" and start slapping him/her with your dick? You're an idiot and have no place in civilized society.

Act like a nigger, hang like one.

no, more you like you should call her out on her bullshit in public. Stop being a PRcuck.

That more or less worked pretty damn well against Ted "Fish Monster" Cruz…

Execute him.

It's amazing what being 6'2" and barrel chested will do for you when someone gets in your face. Just stand tall, stare them in the eye, and they back off.

You bomb and terrorize your political enemies
MUH CIVILIZED SOCIETY N SHIET
NIGGERS ARE RAPING MY RACE BUT AT LEAST I HAVE MY HONOR
Who's gonna hang me? Not you, you soccer mom bitch ass faggot.

This mentality right here is why the left won the culture war for five decades straight. Gutless cuckservatives who pride themselves on being the "better man" while the liberals fuck to death every single value they're supposed to champion.

Lucky bitch. If I ran into Spicer on the street I'd want to ask him about what's his favor Gundam series.

I have high hopes that eventually Trump will get tired of being called a fascist and just embrace the label in all it entails. He's not as radical right now as we need him to be, but we have a long 4-8 years ahead of us.

fucking destroyed

Subversive gun grabbing kikes are "temporary stewards" to the Office of the United States Senate in the same sense that termites are "temporary stewards" to a house you should have killed her on the spot.

If there's one thing Barron will take away from all this it's that the left can not be reasoned with. A new dynasty is on the rise.

And because of it nobody takes them seriously. Ignore the LARPers who say they'd kill a US Senator on sight. We stay strong because we are the better men. Calm rationality is what wins the fight, not screaming at some guy because he wanted a new iPhone.

Fucking women.

You're unwilling to say anything confrontational to the political leaders of your enemy, but act like you're willing to hang your compatriots? Quit being such a LARPing bitch.

you are not going to justify your cuck behavior by waving it off as a moral victory you stupid nigger.

So, I should have acted like the cunt in OP's video?

Yeah … I'm done here. Enjoy your stickied wank.

Yes do nothing goy. Take a look at Sweden or Germany you colossus faggot. Violence solves all problems.

We like Spicer but why is this stickied?

Cuck like a PR kike, get neck'd like one.

Ventilating someone is the only course of action. Even JSOC guys, while in uniform, crossed their fingers when taking PR shots with Hillary etcetera.

Have you no wit?

How long until I get shoah'd?

Because this site is basically turning into buzzfeed

What's with liberals and their total cognitive dissonence?

I dunno, I honestly don't think it is worth a sticky but we might as well dox the cunt if it is gonna be stickied tbh fam.

enjoy your life as an eternal cuck you fucking loser.

Why the fuck not? Stickies are worthless anyway, half the time the stickied threads are days old stale bread with a post or two per day.

Why doesn't someone just say WHAT'S WRONG WITH FASCISTS? and watch them spit and splutter ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Don't worry she noticed the flaw in her strategy and fell back to women's favourite tactic, endless repetition of the same opinion.

They dont know what fascism is. They dont know history. They really dont know anything. And that's the comfortable position they can be in when relative morality and no critical thinking skills gets them, basically, being a liberal retard. They're always right about everything, but they know nothing.

MEGACHECKED

Yes, that is the difference between us and them. And it's also the reason why they control everything and we are relegated to anonymously communicating on an obscure japanese cartoon image board. They attack and shut us down, while we do nothing.

His freedom wasn't "taken", but as someone with actual power he must pick his battles.

He's capable of doing a lot of damage to the people who INDOCTRINATE screaming witches like that, and now he's intimately aware of the problem at ground level.

You bet this will stick with him and end up in the God Emperor's ear

How has this bitch not yet imploded in on herself for being denser than a neutron star?

If you want implosion just watch her twitter feed.

at least he had his PR, don't forget about the PR, its so very important obvious sarcasm

Liberals are endless entertainment. To her he's Hitler, nothing he says to her will make a difference. Jewish brainwashing has really fucked these people brains.

Good fucking point! I love it!

You don't have to engage in violence in order to openly confront your political opposition and give them a hard time.

Stop playing nice, it goes nowhere, and does nothing. Being the "better man" as you so laughably suggest, is the entire history of the conservative movement the last few decades as they lost over, and over, and over. And now we are in hell on earth where faggots adopt kids and rape them to death because the conservatives wanted to retain some sense of "moral superiority". Get the fuck out of here.

Why is that magazine so stupidly huge when the empty brass is relatively normal sized? I know this is huge autism on my part, but I can't take fantasy shit like this seriously because of stupid oversights like this.

he must have been living under a fucking rock then.

yeah, and suddenly liberals start getting slaughtered by space muhreens.

I just realized, you see the self control he has, and it looks like he's not even bothered by it. Then you see how spiced he gets during the press briefings.

The press is just THAT annoying to deal with.

On top of that this country was founded on violence. that clip from Starship troopers is great, dont have the webm for it.

Well stated.

CUCKSERVATIVES GET OUT

Sadly, though I like to think of stickies as they're supposed to be.

God, I hope to not ever have that befall us.

I love how he ignores her and keeps talking to the other guy who has an open ear for him.
That is how you deal with such people. Or you give them the rope / knife / bullet / gas.

He really just needs to lock the doors in the press briefing and pull out an m60 and go to town.

That's how you treat children user.

You can try to take the high road out, but you have shown what you are. People like you are the reason the right in this country has been castrated. You are the cuck meme. There were faggots in the 20s like you, don't lament. We'll carry you into the new age, as our forefathers did.

this

That reminds me. I remember when I moved to the state of Arkansas, and I was surprised to find out I was renting a house from Senator Sue Madison. On her application, she outright asks if you own a firearm. Not thinking about it, I had answered yes, and she outright denied me. I had talked with her about it, and we agreed that I would sell my firearms in order to be able to rent. I of course lied to her about it and brought the firearms anyway. Apparently, her asking and denying for this reason was illegal. She is the worst kind of aging hippy bitch now the power hungry cunt she once hated. I never made waves with her, but I always had a concealed carry weapon on my person when around her. I don't get what her deal was. I'm against her 100% politically, and yet I never made waves, and I sure as hell never used my scary baby killing assault weapons against her.

To add, it's the exact same mentality with liberals and moral superiority. Acta non verba

I would do vid related, as you should have done faggot.

Bolters fire caseless rockets.

Liberals are mental children. Also, you can treat anybody like that who behaves irrational and aggressive. Just let the aggression bounce right back to them.
If someone acts calm and reasonable and you deny him a response, you look like an asshole or weak though.

Then why is it ejecting brass?

People who walk the halls of power don't live the lives we do.

For reference, see cernovich, who worked a grand total of like 5 years before retiring on alimony from his power-broker ex wife… and that's just the periphery of the insider's club.

These people don't have to interact with the "little guy", EVER. They live a life apart from the rest of us and don't encounter the nutters we do.

This is a highly unusual experience for someone like spicer and his exposure to the looneys we must deal with day to day is very valuable to us.

When I see leftists hitting my sister half to death with shovels, injecting kids with hormones for sex changes, unleashing hordes of niggers on my streets and basically raping my country I sit on my trusty stool like a man and watch.

Violence might not solve all problems, but it would solve all the problems we discuss on Holla Forums.

that was my point user. Also, there's a quote on Hitler talking about arguing with Jews and leftists, and it's the exact same thing today.

Y'know, it doesn't exactly rhyme…

When a liberal acts calm and reasonable, engage them in a similarly calm and reasonable manner with the aim of provoking an emotional response from them. Once you get the emotional response, stay calm and disengage.

Provoking an emotional response while remaining calm is typically very easy.

Sheeeeeeit

God only knows.
http ://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Bolter

AUTISTIC SHREECING

I used to agree with this sort of thinking, until I realized that we don't win any bonus points for being nice or moral for morality's sake. Rather than calling you a cuck/traitor/etc., I'm going to try and level with your sense of honor.

Your honor and sense of morality is something I presume you consider sacred, something special. In that spirit, consider this passage from a very old book:

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." Mt. 7:6

When you engage dishonorable people in an honorable way, the meaning of what you do is lost on them. They don't understand what you're doing. If anything, they perceive what you're doing as some kind of pretense, or a trick, and therefore hate you even more for it. They do not see the value in it, and therefore cannot benefit from it. At best you can "feel" that you did the right thing, but this would only be serving your vanity, not the greater good.

When dealing with leftists, the autistic screeching is just one "i am proud to be white" away.
They can be triggered easily by denying them approval for their identity politics and bringing up inconvinient facts.

Here's the quote, from Mein Kampf when he was in Vienna.

:The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.

But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying."

What was that german paratrooper's quote to the same effect?

Something along the lines of reserve honor only for those who have it.

When Russia got out from under Jewish Bolshevik rule. The hatred of Russia has remained constant, like their hatred of all white people. When Russia was ruled by people who hated Russians, the left was in favor of those people. Now that it is ruled by people who do not hate Russians, they are against those people. It's more consistent than it looks.

exactly, when they call you a racist or a nazi, they're banking on you saying "i-i-m not a racist!". It's all just social control for them. Once you tell them that you are indeed a Nazi their power goes out the window.

Liberals are mental children, but they're not our goddamn children. They need to get slapped around, it's not like they have parents to complain to.

This basically. Stuffing your arm into a hornet's nest.

Oh yes they do user.

Retarded cunt actually believes that bullshit.

omg, I was going to say this exactly.

"whatareyourcrimeswhatareyourcrimeswhydoyoubeatyourwifehowmuchhaveyoustolentodaywhatareyourcrimes"

Understand that I was largely confused initially that I was renting from a senator, and one that I knew virtually nothing about at the time. Everything about her was unprofessional. Her application was written up with Microsoft word, she dressed like an aging hippie in public, and her rental properties were in complete disarray. It was only after my roommate, who was effectively a complete stranger to me had informed me who she was. She, I was not native to Arkansas.

And ultimately, what was I to do? That was my only way into the state at the time(as I was an outsider), and I was desperate to find work. After finding out who she was and realizing her politics, was I to assassinate her on the spot? It would have been easy. I would be punished accordingly, obviously. Or do you mean to offer a dissenting opinion? The bitch was crazy. There's nothing I could say that would ever sway her, and by acting in dissent would render me homeless and a 13 hour drive away from friends and family.

did she forget Obama refused to grant Christian orgs tax free status for 8 years.

this.
Ted Cruz was dead the moment we mobbed him after, what, the 3rd debate?
Before that he was a devious slinky little ratfucker.

Doing this outright can be hazardous, to your career if nothing else, but I've managed it by having a beaming smile and a chuckle while I say it. It triggers whoever I'm talking to but gives me the plausible deniability of delighted sarcasm to onlookers.

You're going to overdose on dildos geez.

So have people been explaining to her what fascism as dictated by Mussolini and she said "nuh uh shieeet racism"

Cruz had the whole prostitute/mistresses scandal come up on him. After that he was done for. Those were good times. Before shit got really serious.

dubs confirm

I love when this film this kind of stuff. They have no idea how stupid and childish they look to the average person.

I don't like to comment too much on personal situations because it's impossible for me to know it all. What you did was probably right for you, and lying to her was probably the best choice in that situation. My point really is that being decent with these people simply for the sake of being decent is ultimately a tactical error and must be erased from our doctrine from here on out.

Posting best girl

Wish Spicer had said, "I loved you in Temple of Doom."

he did the right thing. even if he is totally right he would be blasted for arguing with her

Email:
[email protected]/* */
Office Phone:
(202) 898-1604

Shree Chauhan is the Washington Bureau’s Senior Legislative Manager for Education and Health Policy and began her career as an educator. After her time in the classroom, Ms. Chauhan supported efforts to reauthorize the Elementary and Secondary Education Act at the U.S. Department of Education, assisted several Senate offices’ education policy work and supported the Data Quality Campaign’s federal policy team.

At the Urban League, Ms. Chauhan connects her classroom experience to help lead the movement’s policy work in education and health. She conducts legislative research and analyses, develops policy recommendations, handles external partner outreach and provides affiliates with technical assistance to advance the Urban League’s local education advocacy. Ms. Chauhan’s education portfolio spans grades PK-16, with an emphasis on Common Core State Standards, teacher effectiveness and accountability. Her health policy work is focused on eliminating health disparities.

Ms. Chauhan earned her Bachelor of Communications from the University of Miami and her Master of Public Administration from American University.

Home > Network Members
Shree Chauhan
Shree-Headshot

Guest Blogger

Founder and CEO, Parents in Partnership

Washington, D.C.

Shree Chauhan is the Founder and CEO of Parents in Partnership, an education startup organization that empowers parents to lead positive changes in schools and communities. An education thought leader with almost a decade of experience, Shree began her career as a 6th-grade English teacher in Miami-Dade public schools where she collaborated directly with parents and families to improve the academic outcomes and lives of her students. Her time in the classroom guides Shree’s vision for Parents in Partnership, and her current advocacy and policy efforts.

As a senior policy advisor for a national civil rights organization, Shree counsels civil rights principals, community leaders and elected officials throughout the nation on PK-16 education issues. Shree’s areas of expertise include family engagement, Common Core State Standards and accountability. Shree also manages the social media presence of Young Education Professionals (@YEPNational), a national network of education professionals with chapters in 11 cities.

Prior to joining the civil rights movement, Shree worked in the Department of Education’s policy office, advised Senators Bennet and Harkin on education issues and guided policy efforts for the Data Quality Campaign.

Shree earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Communications from the University of Miami and a Master of Public Administration degree from American University. She is a native Floridian and a proud Washingtonian.

[email protected]/* */

How much you want to bet her (((non-profits))) are funneling money to violate 501(c) startus?

YOU FUCKING BROWN WHORE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This mates.

You stole my redacted avatar.

her alt twitter accounts, be sure to report for account overlapping (not that twatter will give a shit)

giving women the right to vote and speak on politics was the biggest mistake of the 20th century.

why are all these degenerates associated with over 9000 non-profit orgs?

was this all part of some big money-funneling scheme?

of course Shree Chauhan is probably fat

Look up what George Soros does. Session's really needs to crack down on them and have them labeled as terrorist orgs already.

screencaps are the new rare pepe boys, start hording

Faggot.

The World needs to see the truth.

She was first identified by Leah McElrath from Shareblue, who pushed the videos to go viral.

So yea seems to be Soros hit on Sean

archive.is/zAkR9
archive.is/L6g0t

It's like a live action anime!

He did good by not taking the bait then.

Anyone calling him a cuck for stringing her along and leaving her behind needs to get with the power politics scheming that goes on behind the scenes.

Is it just me or is gore harder to watch if women are depicted?

BEHEAD THOSE WHO
INSULT SPICELAM

One bullet. You and Diane Feinstein up against the wall. I shoot you in the fucking head you fucking pussy faggot. I'll piss on your corpse and then choke her to death after. Fuck you.

Instead of pissing on his corpse, you should drown her with it.

What the hell did you mean by this?

she still needs a good doxing though. tbh i have work soon

Should've told her he has no interest in 3DPD.

Well the more gorey a woman is the more difficult she is to fuck and procreate with also she's Jewish.

This is what Trump meant by you Trump supporting normie fucks who just started to be laid back and mellow after the election win. He was saying how the population was vicious and all at a rally during the week of Christmas.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE BLOODSHED.

if you don't remember the rare pepe meme than you don't matter

KEK HAS SPOKEN

meant for

Yeah, i (((figured)))

Now that you mention it, why not both? I have plenty of piss to go around due to /comfy/ beverage choices. Rate my OC.

BARRON
(what you don't realize is these are cuck tears)

checked
I didn't know cocoa is a diuretic. 8/8

Just ask her what Russia did exactly and how and they'll go full retard.

Jesus. Do any of these people work for a living?

(ID checked)
(checked)

Jesus Fucking Christ. You could have done or said something. Demanded a background check and to see her book permit. Well at least you probably gave her the evil eye, right?
only in violent death of yourself with your enemies can you redeem this stain upon your honour.

being a leftist agitator is lucrative work

her previous address i suspect

Shree Chauhan

Age 30-34
Lives in Casselberry FL
Used to live in Casselberry FL, Winter Springs FL, Miami FL
Related to Nirmala K Chauhan

might be where her parents live

oops
1148 Citrus Oaks Run Casselberry FL 32708-4800

Crazy girl that works for Apple now famous for supporting a BS narrative. The politics on this one will wash. The best thing to do is to stay away from Apple, as always, and ignore her. Making her more famous is just what she wants.

From teaching in Miami-Dade Public Schools, to advising civil rights principals, Shree Chauhan has over a decade of leadership in education policy and advocacy. Using her experience, family engagement research and input from families, Shree launched Parents in Partnership to empower low ­income parents to lead change in their children’s schools and communities.

Shree’s current and previous professional roles guide and inform Parents in Partnership. Over the past four years, Shree has served as Senior Manager for Education and Health Policy at the National Urban League where she shapes the organization's national education and health policy positions. Additionally, she serves as an advisor to civil rights principals, community leaders, and elected officials throughout the nation on education and health.

Prior to joining the National Urban League, Shree worked for the U.S. Department of Education, in the Office of Planning, Evaluation and Policy Development where she counseled senior leaders, including the Assistant Secretary Martin and Secretary Duncan. She went on to serve in the U.S. Senate for Senators Tom Harkin (D-IA) and Michael Bennet (D-CO) advising on education issues. Shree later became the National and Federal Policy Consultant for Data Quality Campaign, where she guided their national policy efforts.

Shree earned a B.S. in communications from the University of Miami and an M.P.A. from American University.

More about Parents in Partnership

Finalist for the 2016 Social Innovation Award, Pre-Pilot: Broad Outcomes Track

Parents in Partnership (PiP) empowers low­income parents to lead positive change in schools and communities by establishing trust between parents and teachers, while addressing time and knowledge barriers to engagement. Tailored for child, PiP provides personalized coaching at home so parents can support learning, connect with teachers and develop advocacy skills to address educational inequities.

given the CIA bios-level virus for apple machines, I strongly recommend that as well.

If I were running the Trump admin the first week would be "redhat and you" courses.

DOX WHEN?

got her address, give me a minute

Yeah, Windows 10 is great for gaming, but I wouldn't trust it on government systems. Redhat isn't my favorite distro anymore, it's been years since I liked them, but any Linux is better than not Linux.

GODSPEED

here

im going by records that may be off, so it could be that house or next to it in

So far me and some friends recognized 3 levels of SJW.

Social Justice Warrior
Social Justice Paladin
Ascendant Social Justice Acolyte

I think she qualifies for a forth.

Ascendant Social Justice Bishop.

She's definitely reached Bishop status.

Ordering Pizza when?
Egging the door when?
Phone number when?
Gore spamming her private social media when?

Did she just admit she was being racist in the video…?

i wonder if she lives in the basement

Tfw that basement rents for 4k a month in SF

Female, Age 33
Relatives: Narendra Chauhan • Rajin Chauha • Niru Chauhan
Locations: Washington, DC

The real hierarchy goes like this:

Social Justice Flea
Social Justice Maggot
Chronical Social Justice Virus
Terminal Social Justice Cancer

don't forget social justice dox'd

Yeah good job man

Maybe:
Terminal Social Justice Cancer Bishop, because I'm convinced she's a bishop.

It's absolutely amazing how effective the MSM still is. The judenpresse really has produced the best goyim.

They're useful SJW idiots. It's not the MSM that's effective, it's the MSM that's validating their already deeply-ingrained brainwashing.

This is why whites are going extinct.

dude, scroll up. she some NGO laky who lives in an expensive apartment while "unemployed", meaning she's sucking federal grant money/donations somehow, my guess through Parents in Partnership.

speaking of which, is there an online submission version of this? irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

Should have taken one for the team and sucker punched her right in the throat.

This right here is why we lost for so long, adhering to a playbook these leftists and kikes NEED the other side to keep playing by in order to gain power over us.
Those days are gone.

I call McCain and Flake cuckservatives on their contact pages and check the yes box for,
With my real name and info.

The last time I met Jeff Flake I asked him if he raised his kids to kill dogs, or is that an Open Borders thing RINOs teach their kids.

I will be calling McCain's office again Monday morning to berate his staff for his bullshit.

Normal everyday people who used to say,
For Obama's first 7 years now say,
They straight up call him Obongo now, and they used to make fun of the Tea Party people.

We used to tar and feather these cucks. Somewhere along the way we forgot to belittle politicians, entertainers, lawyers, faggots and hippies.

For the rest of my life I will remind them. I just don't give a fuck anymore, they want to import inbred sandniggers with TB into my neighborhood after sending me to their desert shitholes for a year while their relatives tried to kill me?
AND USE MY TAXES TO PAY THEM REFUGEE NEET BUX????????

The world is a joke, these people are jokes, it's time to start laughing in their faces.

I guess he's never been in an Apple store before.

got her personal email too [email protected]/* */

shoot her an email and confirm her address?
1207 6th St NE, Washington, DC 20002

Shut it off right there.

All I heard was: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok so I know for sure these are all her emails:
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

her "work" phone, whatever the fuck that means
(202) 898-1604

Dude, dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

I'm a grammar nazi and most leftist don't even know what a fascist actually is.

Yes, and? Harden the fuck up and prepare for the coming race war my dude. Stop intellectualizing the situation and instead get your shit together to fight the fucking kikes and communist conscripts.

All the kike MSM did was reprogrammed their nigger cattle with the CIA's "muh Russia" update.

We all eat narratives. Look at the same issue, written one way it supports the Left, written another way, it supports the Right. Both articles can be 100% true and accurate. (They aren't always, for sure, but you hopefully get my point)

How can I fight the race war when I'm blocked on twitter.

email her and say that wasn't nice?

Dox is ITT, also new account

This applies more to the cuckservative and antics leftist digesting MSM narratives and engaging in kosher debates, following preprogrammed talking points from their controlled opposition of choice.

8/pol/ is dead…

Antifa not antics*

Fucking autocorrect.

Liberals thing that fascism means the same thing as authoritarianism. You'd be surprised how many of them think it's just a synonym and not a word with its own meaning.

This user is getting skewered, but we've all thought this way at one point. When you're born with an innate sense of honor and decency, it's very hard to accept that there are (((others))) who seem normal on the surface but lack these deeper qualities.

I wasted my early 20s thinking that leftists were acting out for attention and that if you could get through to them with the proper arguments, they'd bow to reason. They won't, and never will. The biggest redpill is having to accept that thousands of your kin and countrymen have had their minds reprogrammed by a cult.

I know this already got a shitload of (you)s but I couldn't resist. I just had to let you know what a fucking faggot cuck you are. That you not only did this, but look back on it PROUDLY.

There is a good point here. Phonecalls never hurt, I've started making quite a few.

(Checked)
Next time record some for keks.

fuck I am retarded, post ment for
I suppose those dubs had to be checked

Fucking drones.

I have never been able to do this with enemies. Opponents I actually respect (not their fucking office or title) are vanishingly rare, but I would shake their hand. But smile while they fuck you? That's Ted Cruz levels of sleaziness.

Checked, the pride is the worst part.

TURN OFF AUTOCORRECT, you stupid nigger.

Get the fucking gas.

It's not a matter of not knowing tricks is cancer but more of a matter that Twitter is cancer and learning how to trick it is for designated specialist autistes who wear hazmat suits. Those who use it unironically for memes are from the outside.

Calling Trump a fascist yet she's still alive. He's not a very good fascist is he.

I believe Mami-san is obsessed with old Fascist Italy's attire and weaponry

Reminds me of rules for radicals, they don't play by any rules.

Sean "I have no time for your 3DPD bullshit" Spicer.

(checked)

The main problem was having an MSM controlled by literal fucking retards that do not understand evidential burdens and standards.

This meme needs to fucking die.
LARP is a conditioning tool, probably used by alphabet agencies, to stop people taking action.

OBEY.

Did you ignore the election last year?
People consider kindness to be weakness.

No, its a way to tell a Holla Forumsack that he is a non-authentic, pretentious faggot and should come back to reality. People using the term wrong doesn´t mean its not valid. The term has been around since before the first exodus.
See? That´s LARPing.

I think you proved my post correct.

It's there to make you obey. You don't even like being told the truth of it, so you attack those that do attack it as LARPers.
And LARPing seemed to coincide with the influx of shills on 4chan and Holla Forums. I suspect it was an alphabet agency tool.

So obedient user. So obedient.
Good boy.

HAHAHA TAKE A LOOK AT THIS FUCKING LUNATIC DEMANDING PEOPLE OBEY HIM ON A CHAN

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID LARPER YOU ARE IN WAYYY OVER YOUR HEAD

user I don't know if you're trying to pull the "be the better person" meme on us, or if you sincerely believe that.

If it's the latter then please realise that you're only aiding your enemy with such a policy.
you must treat the enemies most unbending assets with contempt at the least.

If you make being your enemy comfortable then then the position becomes attractive.

You're trying to shield your future self with the notion that "if I treat them with respect then they will return the favour when I oppose them".
They won't take prisoners, and they're right not to.
War is risky and the fear of defeat often dictates your method of fighting.
If you want to win then you must not take prisoners, nor become them.
The only time you take prisoners is when they surrender without resistance, anything less encourages the enemy to fight you because they know they can just surrender later.
Mongols knew what was up.

The greatest achievement is to destroy your enemy without battle, but once it begins you cannot think of anything but their destruction.

Spicer's waifu has pink hair (superior 2D).

Fuck off cuckservative retard.

You can't be this autistic.

By who, it's clear you're not going to be the one doing hanging.
People that would scream KEKE WILL IT! when meeting feinstein are far more likely to be lynching the enemy than you are.

That´s because all the HWNDindus came over here and LARPed around here like the little pussies they are. Accuse of LARPing can be abused by shills, but usually its pretty justified. Any person that is smarter than a nigger will know when someone is acutally being reasonable in his call for action and not LARPing.
Being unable to tell those two variants apart is retarded. You should lurk moar if you can´t identify shills.
Calls for action like gas the kikes race war now or disagreeing with defeatist / cuck mentalities isn´t LARPing. If someone says that, you found a shill or a newfag. Got it?

I was thinking a swift hook to the jaw would bring about peace

Who knows if it was implemented by a three-letter or it was devised by Goons, but the fact that the most prevalent usage is the "LARPagan" insult is more than enough to make it obvious it isn't an organic term. No one redpilled in the slightest would attack European heritage or those trying to restore it.

Years ago you newfag, lurkmoar.

Exactly, that's why I'm convinced it's an alphabet forced meme.

Kys. LARPing is an established term for years, you absolute imbecile. There just weren´t many people who LARPed around back in the days, it got extreme with the cuckchanners and the Trump election just recently.
>>>/cuckchan/ is this way.

Careful lads we've got an intellectual on our hands!

Sean was obviously saying "What a great country that allows you in here…" as a response to her fascism claims, as in, we're such fascists that literally nobody feels safe speaking out against us to our face in an apple store. Not gb2 ur country. But she should

archive.fo/yAUJr

pic failed to load

A woman should have a meek and quiet spirit. This "Shree"king 'boon is a goddam fat whore. The spirit of a shitty dude. Scrawny, cowardly. You want to act like a man get treated like a man. Vicious headbutt to the bridge of the nose. But then it's like 'ohh you hit a WOMAN.' Don't look like no woman to me. Completely drained herself of feminine qualities.

Please kill yourself.

The emoji's are what, black power loves united states. she's looking down at her shriveled vagina and flaming bush

No it isn't. You lurkmoar. LARPing became more common just before the election.
Kys.
The chans have always done this shit. Only recently, with the election, has it been called LARPing.
Which suggests the alphabets started to get involved at that stage.

Friendly reminder that people like Spicer dont have bodyguards, as you see in the video, which means people like this dont either. Spicer is a senior official in the Trump government, he has access to the president regularly and is aware of a lot of background information on stuff that normal politicians aren't, hes also from the US, and even he doesnt have protection.
Pic related is the woman who initially put forward the motion in Canada to ban "islamophobia"
The people destroying our countries are throwing rocks from glass houses.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/

Also, does anyone find it strange that Sean Spicer has 0 bodyguards, and yet Rahm Emanuel has at least 4, as a mayor?

Wew lad. Kikes fear to be shoa´d.

I know, but I mean, I saw him in a video one time where he was just randomly inserted, it wasnt about him.. it was on like bullying, or gang violence or something. Anyways, he did an interview in the local area it was being done on, in Chicago, and he showed up with 4 bodyguards circling him, and no doubt others out of the shot.

Sean Spicer has access to.. some level of security clearance above your normal person, Im almost certain, although I cant find a link to what it is. He sits in on a lot of closed door meetings etc, you can always see him standing in the corner, listening to whats going on. He SHOULD have bodyguards, plural, but he clearly doesnt. If he doesnt have any, Rahm has no excuse to have more than 1. Hes probably into Pizzagate, someone should start looking into him.

This also wasnt a big public event, it was a back alley where no one knew he was there except the producers.

checks out

Rob Ford had no bodyguards, he used to show up to work and make his way through an angry crowd standing outside his office. Rahm has no excuse for a full team of bodyguards, wherever he goes, 24/7.

Maybe the Spice just hates having bodyguards follow him around all the time. I read that it can be quite exhausting to never be alone and lead a private life.
He probably also doesn´t have the most valuable information, i mean he is basically only the press consultant. What he knows is what everyone will more or less know anyways.

Well Im not saying he has the nukes codes or anything, but hes an important person, I think he should have bodyguards myself. Hes privy to a lot of potentially harmful information.

That nigga smoked crack, he wasn't scared to die

Not only conditioning against action, but also conditioning us against our own forum filter?
0/10

I think it really says something about the rest of Canada that their most successful and productive mayor was smoking crack on the side. Saved a billion dollars for the city, was a peoples mayor who would take your call personally or show up at your house to address the communities problem etc… never late, I dont think he even took a sick day until right near the end. If he can do that, while being like 300 pounds and a cracksmoker.. what the fuck is holding the rest of the country back? Jews, of course.

Nigger you make no sense. Its not my fault if you are too dumb to tell someone who is really LARPing apart from someone who isn´t and is just being accused by shills.
You have been proven to be an assblasted cuckchanner and are a cancer to this board and the world.
Kys/10.

Thats a good idea, Im reporting people for D&C every time they call Holla Forumsacks larpers for being too "extreme" from now on.

That is what i do, although a simple "jew" is usually enough.

Can this bitch get any more retarded? Everyone should retweet this if that's how this works

Abusing drugs can make you hyper focused and efficient. You tend to suffer burnout though or go a bit lateral in your thinking.

That said, being a successful Canadian mayor is the equivalent of being an ok weatherman.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED BY A FELLOW user

DO YOUR WORST

GLORIOUS

How do you feel about the Russia stuff?
MEME IT
Im not a shopfag so someone take the reigns

This bitch is supposed to be a teacher:
1) can't speak correct english "How do you feel about the Russia stuff?" and
2) doesn't understand the definition of Treason.
More proof we need to exterminate the Muds

This is hilarious is all but not exactly worthy of a sticky.

Shes gonna feel bad when her tits get cut off and thrown against a wall.

These people are insane.

The crazy that went over the fence to kill Trump was a chink, this SJW shitbag is a poo in the loo. It's like the jews are practicing getting their patsy close to the administration to take a shot.

Is this cunt doxed yet? This whole thread is filled with sheer autism and deleted posts

Watcha doin' at an Apple Store, Sean? GTFO now and start using free software as our lord and savior Stallman told us to.
With love from >>>Holla Forums

it also isn't ever used correctly because there's nothing "live action" about typing words on a screen. If posts here are LARP then so is playing a videogame.

why did he act like a kikeling and ignore her?

i want to meet spicy :( would totally high five him and finally find out who his fav wafui is

He's got some class. If someone is shrieking at you do not engage. Obviously.

What is he a nerd or something? So we have a uber geek stonewalling a retard. Good to know.

a-are you posting from tor on pol?

Class is even more pathetic than swag. He had no answer. He is relying on the veracity of the womans statements to not answer them. If she whispered that in a calm tone he would do the same walk out of the room gambit because that is what kikelings do. Get rid of him. Trump would not do that.

This is the same shit lord rothschild does. This is shameful behavior.

Remember when alex jones was interviewing the bohemian grove senator and he called that "ambush journalism" ? That is how leftists are going to see this so he is effectively keeping the cold war alive with his cult silence

You're an idiot. He's an important person, she's a nobody. Engaging her can bring him no gain while opening him up to potential loss. Smug shitlord grin was all that was required of this situation.

I thought it was all about the nobodies. The internet people?

The Spice Man must hide his true power level against civilians.

You're in the wrong swamp, Shrek

He's either a pathetic troll or a shill

checked

He gave her the only answer she deserves since he isn't an ICE agent. There is never a point in engaging with leftist zealots because they never abide by the principles of debate. Do you suggest that getting into a shouting match with a shitskin would be a non-shameful behavior?

What sort of faggot denounces noble manner?

It's about winning, retard.

torfags.

It's really amazing how this poor retard doesn't even realize how pathetic and desperate his shilling sounds, and how his faggot torfag ID only makes him a filter target like I just did

If some spindly hipster was squawking softballs at me and saying that I was DESTROYING AMERICA AND WORKING WITH RUSSIANS I would have a richeous indignation like brightbart had and I would have got into a shouting match just like trump would have. That is Nobel. Pretending someone is smaller than you in an apple store while buying a consumer smartphone when security protocol has already been breached mainly by cellphones is a very one sided thing. This legitimizes the accusation that is why it is a problem. He put his tail between his legs and he put his head down because that is all he knows. Avoid it. What if it is something important like pizzagate "what about pizzagat shawn!" he does not reply and then buys the newest iphone like a trendie.I feel like someone recording me and asking me things that are low hanging jabs would be a layup.I would want to prove my worth and get the facts out there. He could have said its not true. He said its a beautiful country or some shit like that. And what is up with the bystander that touches him and they can relate to something in palm beach? How its that not screaming odd to you?

keked and checked

Reminder

Looks like the Media Matters shills realize how terrible the optics of this are and are pursuing a d&c attack. Probably why they told this drone to get off twitter and quit making it worse.

Winning what? How is that nobel?

I thought you were a stupid shill there for a minute. When viewing his posts from the front page, he has a ID.
Are these all from the same torfag? Maybe it's just a unique ID for this thread for all torfags, which 8ch switches to 000000.

Can you provide video of Trump getting into a shouting match with a heckler in public?

I really wish they'd stop hiring shitskins to shill.

She calls Trump a fascist yet she's not afraid to speak out against him

Is this some new copypasta I'm not familiar with, or just an autistic torfag?

If you really want to fuck with her, just spam her twatter and social media with videos about how poo in loos can't seem to poo in the loo.

You gotta stop trying to engage these people directly and just make them feel bad about themselves until they pop - they have low self-esteem, after all, and most are horribly self-conscious.

What is it about Apple stores that attracts these crazy people?

It's likely a high tensile palladium/titanium alloy to enclose the sub atomic rounds

Space Marines for the West when?

Sodomy.

Casket mag for more dakka

Nope, it's .75 gyrojet ammunition with HE

Gyrojet ammo is cased.

Bolted is pretty close to the gun of the future, tbh. Military was testing the xm25 in Afghanistan, 25mm grenade launcher with an adjustable distance fuse. Troops loved it, but congress pulled funding after one blew up… In a testing field at home. it was too effective and would have actually won the war

No images because not at my pc

A great kek was had, user. Thanks.

No dude he was scouting for Trump which products he wants made in the US.

He was probably buying it for black R&D purposes to rig every Apple device to blow on command.

The only retarded one being retarded is you. I don't give a rat's ass about this crazy bitch.

Are you sure we're winning, when the media is left unchallenged to polarize the masses and anyone thinks twice of saying they're right wing because of fear of reprisal?

Do you think the same could happen in Japan, Russia or even Israel? This woman should have been arrested on the spot for threat of violence under an alterate state.

ah ja, another alter kämpfer…

I honestly find it more hilarious that he didn't blow her the fuck out; mostly came across as not even worth his time which seemed to piss her off even more

An AIPAC meeting has more security than the president. Homeland Security is another jewish organization IMO.

liberals truly are masters of projection

Regardless of what is implied, will this bitch move to the middle east? I think not.
checkmate

Fucking speaks like a Starcuck lapdog browsing shitstagram on her thousand dollar apple device.

Nice vid fampai, will save this for future use.

look at his eyes, he's stoned as fuck

That's what I love about it. Spicer spends each day beating down professional MSM reporters and this libtard thinks she can stump him by calling him fascist and bringing up "Russia stuff".

Quad quads of truth.

yfw Trump brings about the creation of a company that produces a more secure, more cutting edge, U.S.A. made smart phone that destroys Apple once and for all.

Kek but
WHY ARE THEY USING APPLE!?!

Real answer: because wh40k operates on "nothing is canon but everything is"
1d4chan.org/wiki/Canon

Looks like sleep deprivation to me. They cover over the eye shadows with makeup. If you saw the actual dark circles under his eyes then the puffiness would make sense. We're all working basically around the clock on this, user. I don't know about you but I haven't slept properly in over a year.

What a RAYSIS!
You should like file a suit or something

Nah looks like many late nights… no wonder, it's a lot to do…

How the fuck did she get on all the major (((media))) channels?

Here is her JewTube channel.

Shree Chauhan youtube.com/watch?v=W6iNLC-DjAM

That bitch was triggered AF.
I think she may secretly wants some Spicer vitamin D.

Reminds of the spic and her cuck boyfriend trying to make fun of some trump supporter.

You fags forgot how The Don won

I got you fam.

Also here are some images, only retards use Apple anything.

That video actually gave me a stiffy.

Actually, fuck it, this ones tittle is much better.

haha what's a joke jesus fucking christ you are an idiot

saging bc this has no bearing on the thread proper

Double dubs on truth!

This is becoming Imperial Trump very quick.

holy shit
MEME IT SO

Both are brainwashed, fervent, dumbasses so it overlaps. Maybe it's a frontal lobe thing.

Why does that street shitter not go back to her brown country? White countries are nice because White people live in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

the only time i get enough sleep is when i'm sick

Since Trump is a fascist, he should threaten to send her off to a camp.
www.fitwoman.com/weight-loss-program-reinvented/adult-weight-loss-camp/

you know, i think Hitler took a long time to get up to steam too.
If Trump really wants to make america great agin he has to remove all the people destroying america. That happens to include all jews. And muslims, and fags, etc etc

nice id

Wish I could shake Spicers hand and let him know, true American citizen patriiots 100% support you and we're fully behind you, cannot say enough how much 'The People' appreciate the hard work.

Somebody make OC based on this.

I award you this badge on behalf of a grateful Angloshere.

Yes, scroll up you lazy nigger. She's an activist-for-hire who set this up with shareblue. Fucking autists here spend more time on shill posts than the actual fucking topic.

Hahahhaha triggered faggot get triggered by this super correct stance. Too bad you got banned. Because we can't just curse out and attack the opposition at the moment. The anti PR fags are just agents, or impatient faggots that wanna blow their load early.

That's nothing. Since the election I've been having sinus issues, migraines and deja vu.

I must be close to aneurysm by now.

He's overworked as fuck.

All politicians looked like that once upon a time.

I can scarcely begin to imagine the burden on their soldiers.
Not only do they have so much work, but the media harasses them to oblivion while they're at it.

Maybe that's what makes them go crazy like Clinton.

How strange.

Sean is dealing out spiciness even on his off time.

He represents royalty, remember.

But Clinton and her goons did that whole purple thing too.

Spicer isn't gunna take some random bitch's shit and that's why he's not an Asukafag

Yea, Hillary wore it during the election.

Actually that's exactly what shinji did tbh.

Which makes you think about Trump's connection to her.

this bitch has two false talking points and just keeps repeating them. it must be so sad to have such a meaningless life.

DROP THE DOX

what is her personal details?

Twitter.com/shreec

anyone got her other social media accounts?

He made the best possible move. When I was growing up, my sister used to pick at me all the time. Eventually I learned to ignore her, she would get so pissed off by the fact that she couldn't get a reaction out of me anymore. It's a defensive tactic, and it works beautifully.

you're the reason why this article exists

Since she hates white people so much maybe she should go back to India. At least in America we don't throw acid at her face like indian men do.

Christ, she even uptalks like a typical airhead stereotype.

Not even once.

I put this in the new thread which I guess shouldn't exist yet as this one hasn't reached it's limit.

It's name is Shree Chauhan

email is shreec at gmail.com

No facebook with it.

It works for the government! The Office of Planning, Evaluation and Policy Development ed dot gov/about/offices/list/opepd/index.html

Shitskins passwords are, "capetown", "capetown13",

Some pics
s845.photobucket dot com/user/shreec/library/?sort=3&page=1

t. poorfag

I own an apple phone and it's horse shit. But android might be worse.

android's worse if you have no idea what your doing when it comes to anything electronic like most boomers.

That's a Level3 landline with, "NATIONAL URBAN" as the caller id. Some business.

It's good but the passes I have for her didn't work. Could try to bf it.

We know she has Apple so zee cloud is next if anyone wants to see her fat, brown cunt

Why are you such a horrible person that you would even think of such an evil thing user, no one wants to see disgusting curry pajeet vag, spoiler that shit

CAN'T DICE THE SPICE
THE SPICE DON'T PLAY NICE
CAN'T HANDLE THE SPICE? DON'T ROLL THE DICE.

I bet you're some kind of Rei-fag

Oh man, just you wait, lady.

See
Does not sound anything like a "normal person" to me.

do you have a version of that with just the white background? might try cleaning up that image for you so it looks better high res

Gotta check this out

You did the right thing user. Lie right through your teeth to the stupid bitches face and go on about your merry way all funs intact.
The flip side is take her to court over impugning your 2nd Amendment rights find an attrny pay him etc etc. Would be a huge PITA and no real up side for you. You got the place to live you kept all your personal belongings she got her fucking rent and thought she won. If you want some retribution do it now in a stealthy manner that she never knows where it came from. Holla Forums is good for a million ideas in that respect.

This, it's a sad state of affairs when you have to argue against acting like a nigger here.

This bitch openly trashes whites on twitter and acts like she's living in a dystopian police state. I wish America was the fascist hellscape she thinks it is. She'd be shitting in the street and probably have a third leg growing out of her ass if she didn't live a country cultivated by white people.

Nooo. We know more than enough already.

FULL DOX ON THAT INDIAN FEMINIST BITCH WHO ATTACKED SEAN SPICER

Shree Chauhan DOX

Her work phone number: (202) 898-1604

Her Personal Phone number: (407) 366-5699

Her email addresses:

[email protected]/* */

[email protected]/* */

[email protected]/* */

Here is that cunt’s Twitter account: twitter.com/shreec

Leave that bitch a comment at her YouTube channel:youtube.com/watch?v=W6iNLC-DjAM

Bump for dox

I guess I should have just scrolled down

But user, you didn't get dubs

on twitter she said she's "her own boss" so what kind of work does she do as an "education advocate" exactly? it would be funny if she's a chart school shill using this episode to curry favor with the libs (who usually support corrupt teachers unions over charters)

She has turned off calls to her personal number but you can still call her employer and leave a message and demand they fire her for being a racist person. Mention she has made many racist tweets on Twitter. Once again here is the full dox:

Shree Chauhan DOX

Her work phone number: (202) 898-1604

Her Personal Phone number: (407) 366-5699

Her email addresses:
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

Here is that cunt’s Twitter account: twitter.com/shreec

Leave that bitch a comment at her YouTube channel: youtube.com/watch?v=W6iNLC-DjAM

Is it just me or is this the dumbest shit ever?

Not really. The entire point behind it is weaponizing their own hypocritical rhetoric against them.

BUMP THIS DOX

So everyone, please email her and tell her go to kill herself.

Also her personal phone is on "DO NOT DISTURB" so you can't reach her there but try her work number and ask them to fire her or leave a message.

If you have Twitter, post a message to her. And might as well leave a comment on her YouTube video while you are at it.

. Checked.
Was the grammatical error intentional?

lurk more