What are some top tier comic book reviewers?

What are some top tier comic book reviewers?

No such thing.

maybe you're not thinking in blogmensions

Opposite of what you asked for, but avoid faggots like Diversity & Comics, as he is a lazy cunt who can't write a script, let alone jot down some bulletpoints on a slip of paper, and takes 15 minutes to say something really benign and unintelligent. The only thing that elevates him above turbospergs like Linkara is the fact that he dislikes SJW comics.

Kill yourself

He used to be watchable until he got popular.

>>>/cuckchan/

They don't even like him over on cuckchan

Hey, you're not putting down my boy, Zack, are you? Say what you like about his style, but comic book insiders go straight to him to tell their tales of social justice hell, and I like hearing that we have people on the inside.

I shouldn't tell you, since you posted Moviegunt, but my favorite is Nerkish, since he appears to have been driven insane by the mediocre comics about trannies he's been forced to read.

There are none, especially when it comes to the more mainstream stuff. People reviewing capes have too low standards or are too forgiving. Indie comic book reviewers are usually hipsters who will gobble up anything that panders to tumblr or is pretentious enough.

As far as non-cape books go, best reviewers I was able to find recently are We Love Comics and Pipeline Comics.
We Love Comics is a youtube channel somewhat similar to Diversity and Comics, but better at getting to the point. Their indie comics reviews are decent and so are a few short videos with small-time indie creators they ran into at cons. They turned me onto good stuff I would not pick up otherwise, mainly Mighty Mouse and Clue. I don't watch their other content.
Pipeline Comics is a site run by somewhat bitter former CBR writer who mostly reviews Franco-Belgian books. He has a decent enough taste based on some of his recommendations. Pipeline Comics guy did appear on a few SJW-run comic podcasts, but his appearances and social media are politics free so far. He also doesn't seem to be bothered by cheesecake in European comic books.

No one likes Moviebob.

I like D&C, but it's hard to tell when he has legitimate criticisms or he just doesn't flat out like the style of way something is presented. His Super Sons criticisms were a joke.

He's got his opinions and I have mine. Sometimes they align, and sometimes they don't, but I like listening to someone who sounds sincere and doesn't apologize when the faggots start to "REEEEEE!"

Why is this generation such faggots?

I mostly use reviews s another place to make my own discoveries. People who use reviews as a primary source for their opinions are idiots.

Doesn't fucking matter. He's a video maker who makes shit videos, can't talk, can't communicate a point, and refuses to even buy a goddamned tripod or rig up some sort of basic camera holder.

He got popular despite being fucking awful, and instead of stepping up his game, he still does shit where he mumbles to himself for 15-20 minutes without even reading or pointing out things in the fucking comic he's awkwardly shuffling around with.

I used to like Mightygodking and Blockade Boy.

Oh, and didn't Seanbaby do reviews? Or at least those Twinkies adverts.

Just like OP

Diversity & Comics's entire investment in comics is to shit on sjws. He started his channel to shit on sjws, and only gained popularity by choosing to shit on sjws in comics. His actual knowledge of comics is "disgusting casual tier".

Since the tide has already started turning against sjw comics, D&C is going to have an incredibly hard time adapting to the change. His entire persona is based on hating SJWs and he'll probably have to broaden his definition of what is considered "SJW" in order to continue producing content.

Don't care, but does anyone have that gif or webm or whatever of Hulk fucking Black Widow?

Still better than Cap'n Cummings.

I wouldn't say casual tier. I would say he's stuck in 90's marvel.

What annoys me about D&C is that he doesn't really stand by his positions. He rightfully called out Vissagio as a man in a wig pulling con-job and then walked back those comments when his own faggot fandom called him transphobic. Then he went on stream with Dan Slott and kissed his ass the entire time. He obviously still wishes he would be hired by Marvel. I don't know why when he would never to be able meet any dead line.

You think he's just mad that unskilled tards are getting work at Marvel while he was rejected when he applied?

Sour Grapes Syndrome?

Gotcha covered.

Does Linkara still exist?

shut the fuck up we need people to call out leftists in the comic industry. If you're against that you can fuck right the fuck off this board this site

He does, and he's closetfag as ever.