…on this episode of The Walking Dead: Rick finally realizes him and the rest of the gang have been the idiots this...

…on this episode of The Walking Dead: Rick finally realizes him and the rest of the gang have been the idiots this whole time!

It's been six years, why haven't all the zombies naturally decomposed yet?

Was this show ever about zombies? It always looked like people talking.

It's been six years, why has the gas not gone bad yet?

Where are the towns? You'd have communities of thousands form by now.

It's been six years, why haven't all the cumskins naturally gone extinct yet?

It's been six years, why hasn't Maggie had her baby yet?

After the inevitable mongrel is born.

It's been six episodes, season is still in flashbacks to before last season's finale.

It's been six years, why hasn't Rik feminized Coral and turned him into his personal fucktoy yet?

It's been six years since the Internet went down, nobody has had a proper fap, rape gangs are an epidemic, Carl's butthole looks nice, random stranger on the road almost bungles it, Carl still faps to the fantasy of his dad not saving from anal ectasy as he plunges a screwdriver deep into his ass.

It's been six years since you looked at me

It's been six years you would think they would have a treehouse by now

It's been six years since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side
and said I'm angry
Six years since you laughed at me saying
Get that together come back and see me
Six years since the living room,
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
But it'll still be six years till I say I'm sorry

It hasn't been 6 years in the show

doesnt matter, ignoring the fact that post death zombies wouldnt ever work because of basic biology, zombie shit doesnt work on the long run because

muh edgy survivor narrative. Don't you see that murdering half of the people you meet is just being a good surviiiiivoooor? What kind of idiot would combine resources and strength with other people in a crisis situation?

Where did all the zombies come from? How did a billion people manage to get bitten without being ripped apart and eaten up

Negan should be louder, angrier, & have access to a time machine

How did anybody get bitten by slow shuffling creatures? You get infected just by dying if your brain isn't destroyed in twd lore.

That doesn't really explain a whole lot, particularly as it's introduced as a "twist" instead of an incredibly obvious thing that any person living in that setting would have quickly noticed

Reported.

They noticed it pretty quickly if I remember correctly.

It explains why there are so many zombies that weren't eviscerated. I agree it is a shitty tacked on plot twist but it is also the regular procedure for romero tier shambling zombies so it kind of makes sense. The whole concept of zombies is retarded and it's bound to look silly if you pick it apart.

Drumpfkins?

I'm pretty sure you mean "Rick realizes the gang and he".

God, you're pathetic.

You know the speed is triggered by anime and will shut up the thread now. You know what you are doing.

*sped

I'm not sure I understand. Could you specify?

reeeeee annie may rarg oohoohaahaah goon chimp out noises

You're gay.

I want the munterfag out of this thread

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Do they ever experience winter on this show? Surely the area this takes place isn't such a low latitude that it never snows?

It's been six years, but Winter is coming!