Mem At Work

It is stupid to worship kek as a deity. At best you should consider yourself a co-worker. Do not prematurely discharge the value of the potential spiritual energy growing and working. A lot of diligent effort has been put into this for three solid years now and if you idiots just try to turn this into some discordian cult you are going to WASTE ALL THAT WORK!!! >:[

PLEASE just use common sense. If what got you here was largely neurolinguistics and AB testing content… If what got you here is high quality original content… If what keeps us going is a sensible chuckle every now and then… Why suddenly abandon these methods to chase after the trappings of a cult? You don't get to skip the elbow grease my dude. It was hard work and it will continue to be hard work. Distracting folks from direct engagement with generating and distributing quality memes is distructive.

We are nearing peak frog. You will enjoy the next steps.

Happy fire cock!

P.S.
Please
Don't
Screw
This
Up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CcGPTeUQkgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Kek" was a funny meme until the resident autists took it too far. Now it;s just circle-jerk time-wasting.

Many such cases

There is still some nuggets of esoteric wisdom in the oceans of shit

t. unenlightened

It's a legitimate spiritual awakening. People who think it's just shitposting and memery don't get it. Remember the time before the redpill when Hitler and Jew memes just seemed like edgy jokes?

le funni mem mem Xd

PRAISE KEK

RAIN FROGS UPON THEM

Be like Kek. Eat pic related.

I communed with Kek after entering a meditative trance and he told me to spread the word on

My personal favorite is this one. Only 99 cents at walmart.

Kek frowns on potato chips. Only eat banana chips

Be careful in these threads now. DKMU has begun shilling the board in an attempt at consensus cracking.

Samefag dkmu.

A healthy body is key for spiritual enlightenment

Do not disobey kek. I communed with him and he has commanded me to spread his message.

Kek is fond of savory snacks.

This is true.

Our memes will kill you. They've killed before.

Checked. Kek means business now.

holy lol

Uh, k. I'm under Kek's protection. I'm only doing his bidding.

this thread is pure shit. Insult Kek get fucked, thats all. Any attempt to shill against our god is an attempt that will fail. Suck a dick in hell OP

Kek is more a personification of truth and knowledge. Lightbringer archetype. He's a total fucking bro.
Ammit a cute, praise her thighs

No.

and I think you misunderstand the intent behind all the work. The jews/goons/discordians do what they do for power.
We do it because it's right, it's just and it's funny.

Oathbreaker will never be a meme.

maybe not, but that nigger is going to die now, trips demand it.

It's more avatarfagging than anything, but he doesn't do it so much that it's as annoying as it was initially. I don't mind because it triggers people who can't just ignore it.

Man what the hell is it with newfags and feeling the need to preach about what they don't understand

They misunderstand and get worried because they're used to everyone fucking up. They don't know how to act around people who have higher power levels than they do.

yes, trips, or did you not see the post he was replying to.

Oh i couldnt agree more it's about the only truly funny content left in our culture. TV etc doesn't do it for me.

This though… youtu.be/CcGPTeUQkgM

oh excuse my autism, for some reason I only saw 3 1s, those are quads.

Yeah also fuck all y'all for getting me addicted to monster girls. The combination of edgy, traditional, and sexy really puts a hurting on those of us trying to put aside degeneracy.

OK fine, so what was the progression of memes that lead to the window shifting? They didn't turn Hitler into a cult (I know some of you tried damn hard tho), but instead spooled out bites of the narrative that people could handle.

It took a cloud of amazing unique individuals to generate the content that was so morally compelling… So true… We we drawn inexorably to its light.

Hail the light of Truth, Hail the LORD of all the lights, and hail the Son of Truth.

Honor to Kek light bringer.

Take up glory thyself. Rejoice!! Bask in the dawning of a bright and lovely age.

I'm not oathy, but it fucking happened.I saw it, oathbreaker finally encountered something retarded enouh to trigger the lulz within, and then wojacpepe camemin to help somehow. I never understood it either until recently… but somehow, Kek came through for us and directed the full autism of the oathbreaker on a proper targer. He is risen. Praise Kek!
When it habbened

I never said you made it. I said it's genuinely funny. Stop being a jerk.

I think you are looking for
>>>Holla Forums
or TRS, but you need to lurk more and stop posting

Anything you must deny to be a meme is already a meme.

If you fear memes its because you are still influenced by them and not using them, if you don't understand this simple aspect of psyops you are still mind controlled and don't belong here.

I was on half chan back in 2004. I used Napster. I've been lurking for over a decade. Fuck this place is worse than highschool.

He just got quads.

FUCK YOU KIKE, THERE IS NO GOD BUT KEK

Your fates are already sealed Dumb Kike Mycegenated Untermensch! It has been memed!

RIGHT WING DEATH QUADS

Why does it look like moonman has tits?

test