His Hero is Gone
Bob Marley
Dead Kennedys
Rollins Band

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3zgRSXQRzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=w3zgRSXQRzE
these guys have been openly normie republicans forever, wouldn't be surprised if they're our guys by now

we'll get right on that, splc

half of these are commies you fucking faggot

Literally just checked the page url. Apparently still Holla Forums.

I don't even know if he's doing anything with his life anymore but, Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins is a Trump supporter.

Neil Young painted all Southern men as cross burners. Rage Against The Machine are millionaires raging against the establishment. BDP, aka KRS-One, made the statement that 9/11 was justice.

2/10, got me to respond. Have a sage for your trouble.

Nice to know you're too much of a pleb to know any of the others ;)

8th one this week, enjoy burning another VPN

You're literally just making shit up, this is the first time I've ever posted this. It isn't breaking any rules. Have fun being an asspained bitch.

actually redpilled artists time

Great sounding band, but raging commies my friend.

Disappointed.

That's pretty good, user.

"Red" pilled

I know the others, faggotron. I was giving the most egregious examples of your shill bullshit.

Never would have guessed that but looked it up, it's true.

Country music is where it's at. It's pretty much all about working on a farm, drinking beer, and fixing up a truck. It's not Mozart but its mostly white and a mostly white fan base and you can actually listen to it around normal people. It doesn't name the Jew but you know what it doesn't talk about selling crack and muh dick like nigger rap.

Sage because this is a stupid thread and completely inappropriate for this board.

If only /mu/ wasn't dead.

Because I want to listen to a million versions of the same song about trucks-girls-dogs-beer.
Fuck you

idk how to embed good but this is The Stage by Avenged Sevenfold, their new one. its really good actually

Right, I guess it's just a coincidence, then, that your most "egregious examples" all come from the most mainstream bands on the list. You're retarded.