Shitskin rapes swedish women. Says it was ok because she had multiple orgasms

Shitskin rapes swedish women. Says it was ok because she had multiple orgasms

Ok. It's time to dye my hair black, throw away every ID and go on a raping spree. Apparently that's everything it takes to not being charged.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201208/why-are-rape-victims-more-not-less-likely-become-pregnant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_arousal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortisol
wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Wireheading
archive.is/IpE9F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but you'll only not suffer the government against you if you're a muslim OP

Is he right though? I remember reading in several places that 55% of women have rape fantasies. I'm not sure if what makes them scream rape is anything other than social pressure or feminism.

If it's true then why aren't we mass raping white women while pretending to be muslims?

If false then why do they orgasm during rape?

pls respond.

Biological response. Now >>>gaschamber for defending shitskins.

Asking questions to clarify a doubt =/= pro-muslim shilling.

Elaborate?

because we usually have consciences

Why do you bleed when we cut you?

Correct, same reason you will cum out all your allah jizz if someone puts a lubed up electrical dildo in you butt. A biological response.

False equivalence. Women don't always orgasm during consensual sex, and yet there are so many who do so during rape.

There must be something else here.

Speak for yourself sodomite, my first instinct would be to beat the living shit out of whoever tried to insert that shit on me.

It's true, women are much more likely to have orgasms from rape than from consensual sex. When you hear rape "survivors" whining about how they feel it's their fault, they feel what way because they're guilty over having enjoyed it so much.

Interestingly, female orgasm (willing or not) also increases the likelihood of pregnancy. These facts together result in the fact that women are more likely to become pregnant from rape[1]. Their brains are actually programmed to accept the seed of rapists at the expense of their male partner.

Women are literally, scientifically provably, whores.

[1] psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201208/why-are-rape-victims-more-not-less-likely-become-pregnant

OP here, you dense cunt. The more frequent orgasms during sex are easy to explain: fear and excitement have some hormones in common, which your body can't tell apart. It's the same like guys who hang themselves get a boner or start shitting themselves. Same for orgasms, where fear can fuel physical stimulation, even if not consensual.

Now shut the fuck up and help me find the police report in swedish about said incident.

Only shitskins or mongrels would even ask that in this context. Completely beside the point. Get the fuck out.

Would love to see how "women have more orgasms during rape" is actually measured. How the fuck do you even survey for that? Sounds like kikery to me

Source?

As for the rest… Interesting, I suposse it's the r-selection instincts doing work.

Source?

Kek you are mad. I'm astonished at how much a simple question can trigger you. Back to /polk/ with you sperglord.

"She said don't stop because I want more."
I'm wondering if the latest feminist strategy is to have consensual sex with shitskin then claim rape. Every feminist wants "have been raped" on her CV, it adds huge standing in the victimhood hierarchy. It also gives her the opportunity to denounce normal women for complaining and tom"apologise" to the "rapist", earning her even more standing in the left.
She finds it easy to apologise because she wasn't actually raped.
Several studies have shown that most rape claims are false, not buoying it just because he's a shitskin.

Medicine. Google. My former GF. The latter one never came during ordinary sex. Only when I slapped the shit out of her and she was close to crying, then the orgasm train arrived.

Every woman is this way but not every one knows or wants to admit it.

Must be a day that ends in y.

So your source is anecdotal evidence? That's about as conclusive as holocaust 'survivor' testimonies.

Please cite actual research or fug off.

Well you see user, if you rub genitals it feels good. If Tyrone and Bubba decided to tie you down, pump your shaft and pound your prostate, you'd probably end up ejaculating whether you liked it or not.

I thought only leftists use this meme. apparently I'm wrong.

Sorry TRS, but I'd be too busy not allowing myself to get put in your little homosexual rape fantasy to even think of cumming.

That's weak even for retards like you.

Because muslims, shitskins, and niggers always tell the truth, right?

Old fucking news, we had a thread about this exact case.
Also, MGTOW thread were shills claim that women like rape because their bodily functions respond.

Women who get raped are deeply traumatized for life, have to take medication and are often suicidal. Orgasm happens in 4-8% of the cases, that the body reacts doesn´t mean the mind wants it.

==cool clock Ahmed== please remove kebab with it

weren't french women called neonazi conspiracists for making rape allegations against brown men?

i remember seeing a video on it

cool clock Ahmed

It's hard to tell given Sweden's shit tier requirements to qualify as "rape". I'm sorry but no woman after being raped is going to say, "I call police because you rape". That's how you turn a rapist into a killer when you're dealing with a savage.

Then again mudslims are renown liars and the quick punch/slap walk back is kind of a give away. Probably made the mistake of hooking up with a feminist to be honest.

christ, this is like when 100% bluepilled high school students scream CITATION NEEDED when you say blacks commit more crimes than whites. orgasms from rape is totally noncontroversial science fact despite it making people uncomfortable, if you don't know this it's because you don't want to know it, and I'm not going to google for you.

webm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_arousal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortisol
>It is produced in humans by the zona fasciculata of the adrenal cortex within the adrenal gland.[1] It is released in response to stress and low blood-glucose concentration.

Kill yourself.

This video was released user, does that mean that someone in the police department released it to the public? Are there any Swede anons who know anything about this story, when it happened and what's the result?

Free rapes in Sweden for me? I've been told I look half Mexican

Shut the fuck up reddit retard.

That's just a faggot meme though, isn't it? What possible purpose could jizzing from getting assfucked serve?

MGTOW/MRA shit does not apply when you're in a dire need to protect the women of your race from invaders.

Also I don't give a fuck if you think they are (by semantics) lying about rape. The more shitskin men punished/removed the better, whether or not they did anything.

it feels good to do perform simple biological feats that are good for you. Shitting is one of those feats. Pleasure from assfucking is an abuse of the mechanism.

I'm not talking about a pleasure sensation, I mean full on painting the wall, as faggots are known to claim

Prostate stimulation from what I've been able to determine is a biological hack. You're directly stimulating the nerve cluster that receives the information from the penis instead of stimulating the penis in order to relay the information to that nerve cluster. It's a shortcut for your nervous system.

Penis -> prostate/base of spine nerve cluster -> spinal cord -> pleasure center
You're skipping the first step, and you're increasing the amount of sensory input in the second step.

Doesn't it rub against the prostate, thus stimulating the production of semen? They use electrical prods on animals to cause ejaculation in agicultural practices to collect semen for artifical insemination if I recall.

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Wireheading
A common sci-fi trope, I wouldn't be surprised if we had devices similar to this available within our lifetimes.

alfre.dk/the-pleasure-center/
www.bbc.com/future/story/20140321-orgasms-at-the-push-of-a-button

This would be the ultimate biological hack, but for obvious reasons would be highly dangerous and addictive.
Sage for off-topic.

Sinead BTFO

Sauce? Nothing in the video hints at him being released.

More than that. Look at the nervous system layout.

I'm pretty sure the whole purpose of the thread is rage-bait, user.

Female rape fantasies are like imagining some rich, tall, handsome white man having their way with a woman despite her weak protests because "she is too beautiful and irresistible". It's about validating their ego while satiating their need for a suitable mate.
It is not the same as a woman wanting to get fiki-fiki'd by a gang of poor, ugly, smelly, brown manlets with herpes.

It's why popular women's romance novels are shit like 50 shade of grey, and almost all female ideals of love interests are pretty much as I described (you can also add a "rough"/outdoorsy flavor as well)

why does sweden still exist

Funny story, video game designers create "skinner boxes" on purpose within video games. Lots of video game people are very familiar with how to stimulate the pleasure center.
levelskip.com/misc/Skinners-Box-and-Video-Games

You can apply the "skinner box" concept to almost anything which provides pleasure which is not absolutely traditional (masturbation etc) but lots of activities (such as masturbation or posting on Holla Forums) may have long term beneficial results. Recreational sex with a monogamous partner will enhance the pair bond and lower stress, increases chances of conception (higher excitement/arousal increases chance of conception, not just cortisol levels), lower stress also increases chances of healthy fetus development and a healthier pair bond ensures that child rearing is more effective as well.

Any human behavior must be examined from every possible angle before you can determine whether or not it is "degenerate." Longitudinal study is often underappreciated.
A good rule of thumb is to look at different societies, look at the rules that govern behavior, then look at the society as a whole whether it is healthy, happy or productive. Most societies which ban recreational sex, masturbation and a healthy appreciation for the human body have deep seated psychological issues which results in lower overall productivity. Happy humans are productive humans.
That's why the jews are fucking idiots.

fuck, don't phrase it like that. You're not wrong, but that is fucking gross.

Go to the UK instead.
You'll get to rape all the kids you want.

Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel your past history… and your culture… even your national pride. The nation you've lost… the comrades you've lost… won't stop hurting… It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."

You do know that meme was made up so faggot abused boys don't feel like they validated the abuse? the only biological response is with regards to the vagina.

no one gets a hard on if they're scared dumb faggot.

To be honest it looks like he did nothing wrong. Knowing how Swedish women sounds like it was a dumb cunt, who wanted to get to know these "vibrant muslims", got all chummy with mud, then shit got too real for her and she cried rape.

It's one thing when someone gets dragged off the street and raped, it's another thing.when a woman dresses like a whore and goes drinking with shitskins. In the second case she deserves a bullet, for the sake of removing her mentally defective genes.

Well, Sweden didn't have much history to begin with, to be honest, besides a small time frame of being Swedish Empire, which got utterly ravaged by the Russians.

inb4 muh vikings, because the vikings everyone is thinking of were mostly Norwegian, the strip of land modern Sweden occupies didn't achieve shit or produce any notable characters.

Yeah not many notable characters, except for Ragnar Lodtbrot you fucking idiot

Women are fucking weird.

Now that we have that out of the way, I'll tell you a story.

I'm a British Catholic.

I'm not religious, and can't stand to hang around with most of the degenerates, but if some rat goes for one of us, they'll have every Catholic after them.

Same should apply for this.

Do not turn your back on a distant cousin because of philosophy. That's how you got into this mess in the first place.

"Hey we're all one race!" said the white man

"Fuck you kaffir" said the Muslim.

Understand? Every group, except for the Europeans in their homelands, have this philosophical blockade. People like you valuing propaganda over your own tribe.

You can't rape people Jayquann.

Go back to /islam/

A petty raider, who probably is as real as a king Arthur, because of the similarity of sources on him.

That's where you are wrong. You know, the secret of chess is, that your own pieces are as dangerous to you as the enemy ones, because they can be used to block and corner you, so to win you must learn to remove your pieces along with the enemy ones.

The ultimate goal may be the survival and domination of our race, but you should create a strong homogeneous core and advance it first, while viewing everyone else as neutral, for the time will come when you will have to remove a big chunk of the white rice to save it.
Before the invention of nuclear weapons it was achieved by constant war, where the less adapting and the less intelligent individuals were culled and the more adapting and intelligent passed on their genes. Now the weak, the helpless and the degenerate are prospering and that's what ultimately led to the demise of the west. The case of Sweden should be reviewed more closely when the time comes, but ultimately so far the swedes have shown the worst adaptability and lack of resistance to oppression, so if nothing changes it would be wise to remove them from the white gene pool altogether.

What about his well documented children who invaded Denmark Scotland Ireland England and Brittany?

Gustavus Adolphus aka "The Father of Modern Warfare."
Now go back to the Saudi Arabian dune where your kind belongs.

I can hear your hands rubbing so hard from over here. Fuck off sandshit.

That's pretty much what they want, only more literally by making Europe a continent of darkened bastards.

Where is this from?

I have never seen this clip before.

t. swede

Sure she did Ahmed.
Allah gave her 7 orgasms in those 2 seconds.

Guys not to put your memes to shame, but there is just no way this can be real and about 4 months old without me hearing about it.

There better be a sauce provided or I'm gonna dismiss this as fake. I have heard nothing about this on swedish "alt right" sites.

Header text doesn't work if anything else is on the same line, before or after.

COOL CLOCK AHMED

Truth.

If the vagina isn't wet then it will be painful and may injure her badly. Being wet do not mean she is loving it, just no.

You know….

… He has a point.

DAILY REMINDER
Women are more-likely to orgasm, an more-likely to become pregnant, from rape than from consensual sex.
Evolution is a hell of a thing.

You can force-ejaculate a man by sticking an electrode up his ass and shocking the prostate. This is how paralytics extract semen for artificial insemination. It's supposedly quite painful but you'll definitely
SHOOT HOT CUM

kys you lazy fuck

Stop.

How the fuck do you know that user ? jeez !

Go the >>>/gaschamber/ for being a newfag.

This. And these fucking idiots in this thread are trying to explain it with hormones and evolution. Pathetic cucks.

MRA please

I don't think that's true

They want to be raped by a White alpha male with a body of a Greek god and lots of money.

Wheres shitskins are limp-wristed beta manlets who have absolutely no money, wear skinny jeans, have fag pictures on fb, have diseases and stink like hell.

If a white woman secrelty wants to be raped by a wonderful white man, that wonderful white man rapes her, is the wonderful white man still culpable in a court of law?
Stop encouraging white men to act like niggers, you fucking niggers.

She's Swedish, she probably did have multiple organs.

There's a huge difference between shooting traitors and shooting your own.

We have two options:

Fuck it, let's burn both down.

Then you bring kikes into the picture:
I think we need to just let the bombs fly frankly.

underrated.

If they like rape and bondage then they'll love female circumcision.
The ultimate submission.

People that enjoy rape and bondage need their throats cut frankly.

Isn't there many sources on his interactions with English kings and the raid on Paris?

Also been watching the fuck out of that series lately. It's fucking brutal.

STFU, morron. False rape allegations happen when womyn regret sleeping with betas after getting wasted. If an alpha fucks her hard while calling her his bitch, she'll come back the next day for more. If you're ugly, fat or poor, i.e. low social status, they'll treat you like shit.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that? If you're an ugly neckbeard and you call her a hoe, you're a misogynist weirdo. If you're a good-looking alpha and you call her a hoe, you're charming.

kek i like this guy

unpopular opinion here

this is actually bad ass, women respect strength and autority, and also love to have orgasms
This is why europe is being overrun, kikes flooding the continent with shitskins (strong and autoritarian shitskins), they would get bored and leave but white women keep throwing pussy at them, and if not shitskins take it anyway and gave those white women the orgasms they craved by strong and authoritarian shitskins

europeans should man up and do what this guys says
learn to be what woment want faggots, and if not so rape fucking white women and inpregante them somehow, and if you do, rape them good so they will whave orgams like they do with shitskins

Maybe this is a camera thing, but the guy has less melanin than a lot of tanned Caucasians.

How do you even rape a girl without beating her unconscious? Do they just give up and stop resisting at some point after a bunch of punches to the face?

Eather it wasn't rape and the fake media sprung another , if it was true every guy that gets ass raped in prison climax and cums
Bullshit kike logic ,…
sane people don't get off from unwanted pain

you're a braindead cuck who believes what shitskins and women say, you're terminally infected with jewish brainwashing and should kill yourself asap.

would go something along the lines of the degenerate shitskin muslim dindu nuttin wrong

females do orgasm during rape. the sandnigger probably isn't lying about that. call it biology or they all really are whores who secretly want to held down and fucked:
(this site may be shit but jewggle it, it's everywhere other than the MSM Jews).

"Of those who report their rapes, around 4–5% also describe experiencing orgasm. But the true numbers are likely much higher. In a 2004 review paper, a clinician reports, "I (have) met quite a lot of victims (males) who had the full sexual response during sexual abuse…I (have) met several female victims of incest and rape who had lubrication and orgasm."
In February of this year, Reddit featured a child therapist in an 'I Am A' discussion to address orgasm during rape. She had previously participated in an 'ask me anything' (AMA) on the topic. It was so popular that she was invited to engage again. In the first post the therapist states,
"I've assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I've worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers."

archive.is/IpE9F

There's been a sharp upswing of rape threads lately. Even moreso than usual, and many of them are old or are about shitskin victims. This reeks of blackpill raid.

noice

this is very ignorant

you had better not be enjoying it, it was jew-ified within a few episodes.

Actually they'll try that shit on any guy. Otherwise true enough.

Have you never been around animals?

arabs are incredibly egotistical. Nothing they ever do is wrong.

This is why even as a tall good looking white male I feel 0 guilt over the idea of fucking a drunk girl or even full on standard straight up rape

They care 0 about us beyond what they can get out of us?
Fine, the feeling is mutual

Was meant to be quoted here too

slide thread

My favorite was seeing the study (and it was a real published study, not a fucking blog) of orangutan female cries during mating aka "moans". They were louder if she was ovulating, and took different tones to essentially announce to other males (obviously not the one who was currently fucking her, because she wouldn't need to scream for that) what her reproductive status was, so that they could come get a piece.

Every single time I hear a guy brag about how loudly he made a girl scream in bed, this comes immediately to mind. They ate even bigger cucks than they realize, because they simply don't understand the evolutionary history behind the moaning.

This Muslim doesn't belong in Sweden, but I chuckled at the headline. According to hentai tag logic, yes, she was raped, but she liked it (for that very reason).

This, there's absolutely no reason to take a mudslime at their word, no less a rapist.

Everyone needs to look into sperm competition if they want to understand why people do such retarded shit around sex. Without it, things like the Red Queen don't seem to explain anything.

They're animals

He's not completely wrong, only you most likely won't get hard, probably just leak jizz. Lubrication isn't the same as erections, anyway- that'd be an erect clit. You're still retarded if you actually believe the bullshit you're spewing, though.

How is it possible to be this damn cucked?

It's kikery in it's purest form.

You'd think shills would be able to spot their own kind by now.

you sound danish with your genocidal desires against the swedes

Yes but surely if recreational sex is allowed then the notion of sex being an acceptable form of pleasure is also allowed and once that happens, you have no counterargument against homosexuality or pedophilia and with this, the nuclear family unit is undermined, seen as a mere "style" of life rather than the one, true way.

Also, take a gander at societies where the children are allowed to engage in sex with adults. Those primitive societies are clearly primitive for a reason.

Ultimately, I think the issue with the societies that prohibit recreational sex, masturbation and love of the body is that ultimately, those societies are non-white. Culture is racial.

You're missing one important part. You have to make a girl orgasm with your only dick. Your 4 inch pencil dick that cums in 30 seconds isn't going to do that.

He claims multiple orgasms, yet it was clearly a fast rape. Then he lies about not hitting her, but slapping her cheek.
This guy is lying through his teeth.

i can guarantee you that he was a two pump chump. Mudslimes are too used to that sweet goat and donkey pussy.

Good job not locking threads about lying niggers.

This. I grew up in a mudslime ghetto.

They're the slimiest backhanded people you'll ever meet. Deception is viewed as a very manly thing while whites view it as shit bitches do.

Everybody always embellishes shit as well so they don't feel like the degenerate losers they are.

Never ever take mudslimes at face value 9.9 out of 10 times they're full of shit and proud of it.

They're the dumber, more violent version of jews.

Can confirm.

Most arab men I've ever had the misfortune to deal with either told obvious lies to my face or ganged up on my friends in HS. Total bitch tier.

this

Spent a year in mudslime country and everything user says is 100% true among the MAJORITY of them. They will lie through their teeth, fuck over anyone they can (including other shitskins) and take advantage of any flaw that they can.