Jewish mayors and "cucked" police

I AM A TUCSON POLICE OFFICER. HERE IS HOW THE KIKES CONTROL THE CITIES TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA.

Have you notice how cities and city police departments are "cucked" and seemingly anti Trump? I haven't seen a direct thread to answer this.
Simply put,

The kikes in city council get their Jewish mayors or brown pet/shabbo's goy elected who in turn select pozzed police chiefs to push the anti-Trump pro-jewish goals.
In Tucson our mayor, Jonathan Rothschild, is an absolute textbook two-faced rat kike. Jews are protected, whites are less, Trump is racist, Israel is holy, and all brown shitskins should flood us. Of course his cut dick bitch ass doesn't live in the multi-cultural ghettos that have shootings every few days that we respond to and force our helicopter units up in the sky. Our new "chief of police" is a flaming fucking faggot, literally. He supports BLM and cucks out for the jews. He is also a homosexual. I wouldn't doubt he rapes little kids (pizzagate) as a bribe.

If any left wing "protest" happens in this city we are ordered to stand down and to not engage.
Regardless that many of us received riot training following the elections to which we assume we'd be forced to quell anti-hillary protest. We have all the equipment, yet we are told to let the city burn.

Please, for the love of god. STOP THE KIKES AT THE SOURCE. My city is dying. Influx of mudslimes (which our Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona imports and is anti Trump two faced kikery) Calicommie scum, trannies, brownshits, and nigger importation. This city was founded as a Spainish/White man's settlement. Vast majority white. Now our schools are filled with anchor babies who I respond to their parent's domestic violence calls.

This is your lesson >>>Holla Forums . Don't let this happen to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OiUK3
tucsonnewsnow.com/story/34532850/tucson-considering-hate-crimes-ordinance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We'd love to, but no one's found the egg-chamber, yet.

You're going to have to post some kind of identification nigger

And you follow these orders every time because you would rather not suffer the consequences of not doing so.
You sound like the source. Why don't you do it?

The source is their kike DNA. They have to be killed to the last individual. Spread redpills and keep your cool, user. The time's not quite right.

Nice D & C, kikes and spics aren't Californians.

proofz?

THIS

jfyi you might be interested to know that there's a dude named cj in the stolen property section who has been working with a variety of the local homeless including a crazed "jehova's witness" named Scotty to fence stolen goods

I don't talk to pigs

None needed. None of this is really new info or hinges on OP's position. I'll take him at his word.

(checked)

Arizona is one of the most based states in the nation with the freest gun laws, so that's a shame to here.

White cops are not our enemies but unfortunately they're filling their ranks with spic and nigger cops who will always love to violently shut down a right-wing demonstration. Your duty right now user is to build camaraderie with your fellow white officers and sow seeds of dissent against your jewish leadership, so when the time comes, they'll side and protect their fellow white man.

**hear

that typo was too retarded not to correct

Yeah OP, Holla Forums has been aware of this for quite a while now. So either you're a newfag or your sliding something. Which is it?

Also, where's the proof you are who you say you are?

This line of thinking sure has served us well for the last 50 years.

Holla Forums is just the latest medium these ideas are inhabiting. The overwhelming majority of source material the forms the basis of what we talk about was cultivated years and decades ago.

Generally, southern arizona is a liberal hellhole for reasons I don't understand. All the shitlords live in central arizona as far as I can tell to the point where you can yell "gas the bikes!" in a 7-11 and at least one rando' will yell back "fucking jews!"

We know OP, we know.

Once they've pozzed an city/municipality, the force their libtards out by economic policies or failure to upholding the law, these libtards move elsewhere and vote for the same liberal cancer which turns a conservative area into a libtard shithole

IT'S HIGH TIME FOR A CLEANSING.

Something about that cop reminds me of MDE coach

lel, keep shilling, kike. Your time is coming but we won't tell you when.

What? Nah, you know what. I'm just going to filter you.

*telling

Dorner didn't have a problem using his PD resources to fight his own battle. Care to tell us why you decided to post on a chinese cartoon board instead?

We do not have government jobs, guns or badges, but we still work our asses off. You're already suspect for keeping your mouth shut until after the election. If you want our sympathy you need to do something more than say "Oh yeah, I thought it was a good idea all along."

You're literally posting in a thread made by a cop.

They are all agents of the prison industrial complex and possess marginally above average iqs. They do not deserve your respect. Also there seem to be alot posting now. wonder why.

cant you guys mutiny and arrest the police chief and mayor when they order you to stand down and then put the riot down anyway?

With an attitude like that, it's no wonder cops treat you poorly. Treat a man, any man, poorly and he'll treat you poorly in return.
Who told you that? Obviously not somebody grounded in reality. Only niggers and autistic libertarians expect cops to treat you politely when you are rude to them.

You're an idiot.

please post a SAFE version of the official order

please blot out the incrimnating shit

Asking for proof? Why? So you can rat out OP to the (((government?))) He's not saying anything very surprising. If I was in OP's shoes, I'd leak any pro-poz documents or memos from the department.

Autism.

This board is fucking gay

Thanks for the reminder that cops are people too mom.

You're supposed to uphold the law, not carrying out Illegal orders that dribble out a jew mayors or its chief lackies mouth.

I fucking love Holla Forums.

*cops on this board

is it possible for trump to take away control from city-level politicians and give it to the state?

Once again, it is not the government that is the problem…..it is the voters creating the government by voting them in. Educate the masses.

You sound like you are trying to make a honeypot.

As a Police officer you should have a strong natural urge to commit murder. Why haven't you elected to take law and order into your own hands properly and murder the evil doers in your city? …knowing full well the criminal justice system is pozzed

There are too many people announcing themselves as agents. While I don't doubt that masonic officers browse here it is suspect.

Post any documentation you have that states this. Send it to every news outlet, local and/or national. Or record the orders being given.

Although i think its possible, this could very well be a bullshit claim to lead people into thinking that counter-protests are useless since
will shut it down.

The Tuscon chief of police is a cuck who won't enforce immigration laws based on a statement he made, so my guess is he would have told the officers to stand down, but proof would be nice.

If rank and file cops have a problem, they need to start leaking shit.

I'm a Tucson citizen who has worked in both the County and City government, as well as with the State, and the Feds. I can verify what the police user said. In truth, he minimized the problem. Tucson is done. It's fucked. The City/County leadership of Tucson is basically Mexican at this point, just like the Jews wanted. When race war comes to Tucson, and it will, it's gonna hit this town like fucking tsunami, slowly rolling in like a wave that never stops growing . I just hope it drowns the Jews before they all leave. They've brought this war down on everyone else, they shouldn't be able to avoid the consequences this time.

You mean this LARP shitpost thread?
Got any proofs?

Get a rifle with a heavy enough caliber and shoot down their helicopter when it's trying to take off.

Why are you telling someone else to do it user?

Corrupt is the word you were looking for. But you should have known that, working for them.

Funny how most cops don't think that applies to them. Of course, that's a bullshit idea anyway, a huge proportion of men (or just males) treat you better if you treat them poorly. Kinda like women.

Tucson is the Berkeley and Boulder of Arizona.

At the same time, screw your policing as an industrial complex to siphon whatever life remains of capitalism. This "need" for MRAPS and APCs is just a big budget ploy.

It took you almost 3 hours to come up with this response even though you were more than ready to give OP your social security number and address

AZfag here. I live in the part of Mesa where it's mostly white, but it borders on the edge of spictown. I really want to move to Gilbert. Tempe is a massive shithole, you might as well call it little Moscow. Loads of fucking literal commie fags and my Bern-out sister lives there.

Actually you cops need to take matters into your own hands. The people can't do anything, you'll be ordered to shoot them if they do. YOU are the difference makers, you can side with the people or your (((police chief))). Arrest him, arrest the mayor, take a stand.

In most cities, regular cops don't have the authority to arrest the Mayor. That's the bailiwick of the Sheriff or Federal Marshals. I guess some counties do still employ Constables, but that's getting more rare.

Nigger, I name the jew in every thread.
Do you even know where you are? Are you lost?

t. nigger

they have the authority to shoot him though

AZfag here. Ask me anything.

Why did you waste good trips on that post?

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane?

Nobody's buying it, schlomo. Time to hit the catalog to see what you're sliding

Not even your mom? How do you obtain your tendies and hotpockets then? We all know you never leave the basement.

There must be a lot of gold in that city. You should steal it and use it to make golden gas chambers.

From what I understand, this Rothschild mayor faggot is about to come under investigation for child trafficking.

archive.is/OiUK3

Rothschild got carjacked last month in downtown Tucson.
http:// www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/02/18/tucson-mayor-jonathan-rothschild-carjacked/98105694/
His response?

Make Municipal vandalism hate crime laws.
tucsonnewsnow.com/story/34532850/tucson-considering-hate-crimes-ordinance

Tucson

this is fucking how antifa is endorsed by corrupt politicians.

FUCK THIS SHIT.
I don't like cops per se, but good luck, OP

Only niggers and lolbertarian mongs hate the police. Remember when lolbertarians were whining about the police gunning down poor innocent "youths" Lolbertarianism is one of the major enemies "we" have. The police as an institution is neutral it is good or bad depending on who runs it and whose interests it serves.

Underrated post. Bump.

Very good point, tbh.

hmm its almost like god continuously punishes mankind for turning away from anarchy and waiting for christ the king to return by sending a literal virus in shoes every time and every place they violate the golden rule

It's almost like this thread is purposefully avoiding talking about one of the main reasons the long arm of the law is shaking hands with all manner of degenerate foundations.