Fucking John 'McCuck' McCain At It Again

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/12/john-mccain-trump-wiretap-evidence-sotu-sot.cnn
McCain: Provide wiretap evidence or retract

So this ultra smug faced faggot who should have been executed for treason is now going on Jake fucking Tapper DEMANDING Trump show proof of the WireTap at Trump Tower or retract the 'lie' as he calls it. When the fuck do we gas this kike shill? What's it going to take to get his faggot ass out of office and what the fuck is wrong with the Arizona GOP'ers to keep voting for this motherfucker?

Interview Embedded

Other urls found in this thread:

premium.whitepages.com/checkout/cbs/?record_id=87_3j-FLS3OW2ym9GAR86i2F8zJj_HMYPn8gNBwju-E=&people_name=John Mccain&people_location=Phoenix, AZ&type=person_query&wp_source=person_details&wp_medium=DetailsEP2&wp_term=EP2_SingleR_A&wp_content=link_text_record_fullreport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate this motherfucker so goddamn much.

Why doesn't Trump just show the proof to shut this kike up for good and have king nigger tried for treason while at it?

Sure, just as soon as this traitor shows proof that he was "tortured" in captivity, or else he should retract the claim.

Why should he? Who the fuck is McCain, except some worthless faggot who accomplished nothing but losing a presidential election?

Like, really, who fucking cares about John McCain? Oh, right - Arizona. Really Arizona? What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you letting this worthless Zionist shill remain relevant?

Go fuck yourself McCain.

Fuck McCain. No one heard a word from this faggot since he lost the 2008 election and now all the sudden he's found his voice again. Fuck him!

Literally everyday, 24/7.

Go back to cuck chan you fucking faggot

To shut this cunt up forever? To publicly humiliate him and shit all over the retarded media? To have a public reason to prosecute the nigger in the open and make all the other traitors either snitch or go down with him??

Suck my hairy cock you fat virgin.
Go back to your corner an keep crying.

w e w

Just like Bush 2

Except it won't.
Been there, done that.
Attempt to take Obongo to court WILL result in civil conflict, something Trump likely doesn't want to pursue merely for the sake of seeing Obongo go to prison. Christ, its basically been demonstrated at this point that there is no legitimacy to his birth certificate, yet Trump hasn't taken him up on that front - why? Because its not worth it.

Trump has better things to do than play back-and-forth with these fucking nobodies. Unlike McCain, Trump won his attempt at the presidency, and I don't see any reason he should deign to give even a single solitary shit about what John Fucking McCain wants or thinks.

Daily reminder that Benedict Arnold was never happily received by the British people after he betrayed America.

I want proof too.

Go away and stay gone.

Trump will release the proof when Obama, McCain or Brennan or fucking anyone proves that Russians hacked the election.

The worst part of the Vietnam war was letting McCain get out of it alive.

Why can't this motherfucker just die? It's 80 already. He needs to croak and Grahmn needs to be exposed as the closet fag he is. Until that happens, we're gonna get cucked on everything. How could people in AZ and SC vote for Trump and still tolerate those bags of shit? Even hanging would be too good for them

Name recognition. Or more specifically, nobody runs against him hardcore enough for a real challenge to his campaign team.
Sometimes you will see other candidates attack ads, but there isn't enough energy at the local level, and McCain and the Republicans have huge amounts of (((dark money))) from outside the state to fund their campaigns. There is a group of Republicans that all run massive negative ad campaigns for their elections whenever someone challenges them, to the point that even if someone was actually trying, they probably don't have a chance. So far, at least.
The Democrats don't put serious contenders up either, in half of our elections. Not surprising really, but seriously, half my ballot here is regularly one option, or pick three of three people who are all buddies. And then they talk about voter disenfranchisement.

Make no mistake, AZ Republicans are not on the up and up in most cases, McCain being king among them. The McCain Foundation is probably laundering saudi money through The ASU Foundation at ASU (which has a huge population of Saudi students, more and more each year…). I would not be surprised if the ASU Foundation and it's "New American University" is Soros funded.

Somebody needs to unelect that delusional mofo.

Arizona citizens didn't vote for McInsane. We don't know how he got elected. Nobody here voted for him. We're still trying to figure that out.

Remember when libshits said that he was too old to be president and would be dead in eight years?

I wish they had been right.

premium.whitepages.com/checkout/cbs/?record_id=87_3j-FLS3OW2ym9GAR86i2F8zJj_HMYPn8gNBwju-E=&people_name=John Mccain&people_location=Phoenix, AZ&type=person_query&wp_source=person_details&wp_medium=DetailsEP2&wp_term=EP2_SingleR_A&wp_content=link_text_record_fullreport

his dox for anyone that wants to purchase it, as in retrieve phone number and all, see link above.

use poptox to call his ass and tell him to kill himself.

Silly user, Faggots who love cock and pathetically pretend they're not sick queers by projecting it on feminine figures don't belong on Holla Forums they belong in Bogs.

goddamn this son of a bitch mangy cur
he knows goddamn well they wiretap everybody especially politicians
fuck song bird mccain.

So when will we get term limits?

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that our opposition is intellectually honest.

(checked)
regrettably their is a contingent of Holla Forumslacks that are fags, I just wish they would have children and at LEAST spoiler their faggoty images

I want term limits and a trial for treason for his collusion with terrorists

Wasn't this NWO cunt caught on camera hanging out with terrorists?

Something tells me McCain is going to have a heart attack.

Can we find a redpilled (((democrat))) to vote in to replace his ass and meme him/her in? We should use thier double agent tactics against the establishment.

democrat not (((democrat))). Pardon me, everytime I think democrat Im thinking kikery.

McCain is the biggest cuck ever. Liberals pull him out whenever they want to hear their own views repeated to them by a 'republican'. No surprise he's suddenly getting tons of (((media))) attention.

McShame will be the first to hang

Someone with a twatter should dump these on that old cunts page. God damn Arizona, stop being fucking retarded.

Its getting kind of boring, I wonder if the normies are starting to question the credibility of fake news.

If the board is still here in 4 years and the Jews haven't managed to destroy the world with a nuclear attack on Iran, this place needs to full out attack that cuckold. Even if it means a democrat, better a known enemy quantity (who would be useless as a first term) than this shitbag running every committee and doing all he can to derail Trump.

Same goes for graham. If we dig hard hard enough, 20:1 we can find proof he's been with a faggot prostitute. And you can also bet Mossad knows all the dirt on both these scum, which is why they both cuck for Israel as hard as they do.

It's nothing personal, John.
I just like people who weren't captured.

Okay, I just watched this video and tried to blink along with McCain. There is something seriously wrong with this guy, I can hardly keep up and it's really retarded–if he blinks like this all the time, his eyes are closed literally 50% of his life. WTF

TLDR; McCain is either insane, on drugs, has a massive medical issue, is CGI, or is mind-controlled

also someone check his blinking for Morse Code, he's old school military, he's probably blinking for help