It's true and you know it

It's true and you know it.

Rocket Science here

Damn she actually looks nice with a proportioned face
Why did she have to be born deformed?

That first image is fucking around with the contrast and shading as well, but she does look a hell of a lot better with a vertically stretched face.

(checked)
Damn now i don't feel like mocking her anymore
It feels like nature was already cruel enough

Honestly could just be water weight

found the fatty

Did the drugs intended to keep her child sized fuck up the development of her skull?

Water weight makes up maybe two to four pounds of your total body weight, her problem is that her face is W I D E.

I like both

Wait, nevermind, I'm thinking of sweat.

Yiss. That makes her so a-Maisie-ng

Cry some more fagit

Only people whos adipose tissue constricts too much of the bloodflow to their brain would fall for such a meme.

Can we meme the stretched one as real and all other pics of the actress as fake?

It's a common mistake, that was just Maise's pic shot with panoramic lens.

Now you know why Maisiefags are so hated. They keep spreading fakes as real. I bet most people have more fakes about her than real at this point since they've been doing this for years.

Quads confirm that horizontal Maisie is worst Maisie

I love horizontal Maisie

Woah! Why can't we live in the universe where Maisie has her face vertically stretched?
I never thought I'd type these words, but with her face fixed like that, she almost looks cute.

So when do we get a genderswap live action remake of The Hunchback starring Maisie?

We should make a petition! I am sick and tired of all these male Quasimodos! We want a strong, female hunchback who can show young girls that women can ring church bells just as good as the guys!

I'm not seeing it, you guys.

hows this

YOU WILL NOT SLIDE MY QUEEN

SOMEBODY

so, which Duke is this bitch heir of?

proof people who find it attractive need to visit an eye doctor

You guys are great!

bix

What did he mean by this?

it's a nickname for these guys