Tyranny

What are your expectations out of this new Obsidian IP?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Holla
archive.is/ck0Wi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trannies

They fucked up big time with eternity and without avelone I see no point in getting hype again.

nope.jpg

Is Sawyer still at Obsidian? I thought he left the studio to marry Zoe Quinn or something.

Squashed potential.

Sawyer's still at Obsidian to my knowledge and has no connection to LW to the best of my knowledge.
Avelonne's the one that left after his work got neutered in PoE. He's also wished a happy bday to Quinn on a couple of occasions.

I never played pillars of eternity, so I have no expectations. I heard that it was needlessly verbose though.

Ah! The plot thickens! Tis a betrayed lover!

I also read it as "tranny" the first time.

first person perspective
medieval
rpg

I expect to never play it.

A bucket of shit with a convoluted story.

LE TRANNIES XDDDDDDD I CANT READ HAHA IM SO QUIRKEY I THOUGHT IT SAID TRANNISE IM GOING TO POST THIS ON /r/Holla Forums THIS IS COMEDY GOLD XXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDD

MODS BAN ME FUCK THIS STUPID BOARD AND ITS SHIT USERS
OH WAIT THERE ARE NO FUCKING MODS FUCK YOU

It'll be mediocre at best like PoE

THIS IS MY HOME NOW, -1 QUALITY POSTER MAGGOTS
reddit.com/r/Holla Forums/comments/4ldin8/haha_im_new_look_at_what_i_just_found_on_Holla Forums_xd/

I came to this thread wanting to make this. Damn you for beating me to it. I don't even care about whatever this game is.

Ah, so it's a videogame convention simulator?

It will be another steaming pile of SJW shit. The companions in the last game were complete garbage (minus durance and Edir).

The worst two were written by a poo in the loo female writer just for that extra cancer. They were hamburger helper levels of bad.

Right now playing Age of Decadance is making me happy because it is actually good.

why does that exist? how do these people post among us? do you really not realize that our hate for you is not just ironic?

It will have social justice and generic eebul mysoginist bad guys won't it?.

I want to believe but it will probably be shit

Why is a cuck butmad that we don't like SJW non RPGs and fishing for rage?

Who knows, who cares.

A better question is why is this individual getting mad at reality. Yes Obsidian betrayed the fans yes they are Bioware 2.0 why have any loyalty to them?

op post more info about it

i hope that Obsidian didn't fuckup

No Avalone, no care.

I think y'all are starting to get to me. I read this as 'Tranny' and for a moment was wondering what the fuck kind of game that was gonna be.

Will it have problematic limericks with transmisoginistic writing on them or will the they be removed alongside cemeteries so they don't give the hate crime survivors ptsd Vietnam flashbacks.

With Avellone gone and the way they handled the Pillard of Eternity "controversy" Obsidian is no longer a trust worthy company. So I'm going to ignore it till it is out if I hear good things I'll give it a try.

this game remanids me of Planescape
eh

Shit, that really is the best way to describe them now isn't it. Seeing as they don't have EA backing i wonder how quickly they'll crash and burn.

Josh Sawyer is garbage his RPG systems are always trash. His idea of 'balance' is to nerf the classes that are good and buff the ones that are garbage.

So after all the time PoE has been out the Cipher and Chanter are weaker and the garbage Pally and Ranger can now solo the game on max difficulty. What an idiot.

Isn't that the basis of Dragon Age Inquisition?

Oh boy never knew I wanted this

Angry tranny detected, or Sawyer.
Not like there is a big difference.

I expect a bloated file size game with full on SJW bullshit at the worst and bland mediocrity at best. Either way it won't even be worth a pirate.

mediocre gameplay, shit writing full of political shoehorning

Everyone had the same low expectations and trannies on the last thread.

archive.is/ck0Wi

Unity engine shit

Boyarsky is working for Obsidian now, that gives me a bit of hope. If only they would get rid of that mentally unstable Sawyer.

Nothing even approaching good gameplay

10 bucks that it's about the patriarchy

The premise is fucking great, the action RPG gameplay seem very ill fitting and pretty much makes the premise worthless.

If it's not a game where you play a Tyrant, and cannot at least choose to be vindictive and righteous in your actions, it's gay.