NOTICE - PSA

I have been informed by a knowledgeable user that the Codebreakers and Blockchain insurance cracking threads are a honeypot. Screens are following.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6TRAq
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/116155991/wikileaks-decryption-general-thread
yuki.la/pol/112220643
8ch.net/pol/res/9467551.html
twitter.com/Goldtrench
pastebin.com/EUfwk7ZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is this autism?

Can you explain more op?

Don't follow buttcoin so you'll have to elaborate OP.

Essentially, I've developed an opinion that the single person trying to push this blockchain decryption since October is up to no good.

I keep running into this guy, and based on his persistence and stance on everything posted, it's one of three things.

I'm providing this finding to perhaps help people reach the same conclusion. I'm not trying to threaten anyone against opening the insurance files prior to WikiLeaks posting their keys.

sounds like some gay autism and discord is cancer and btw OP kill yourself

Thanks for your kind words. I'm just looking out for the unsuspecting codefags that might accidentally get Assange killed.

but yet you didn't archive anything, fucking OP you are shit sorry. This is cuckchan tier at best.

Notice the ad hominem rather than discussing the topic. save the fucking pictures shitstick.

What the hell are you rambling about? Explain yourself in plain English.

I understand how it'd benefit the opposition.
What if wikileaks is compromised or cant release it?

Seen some stuff about wikileaks being compromised a few times, on one hand i dont think they are because its probably just shills trying to discredit them, on the other hand what if they are and they're just feeding us information through wikileaks that isnt as important as other stuff and more just serves as a distraction?

Not op but the guy he mentions has been trying to recruit people to break into the insurance files by creating threads on 4chan and Holla Forums and finding capable individuals with a similar goal and working with them to crack it.

I'm in the process of copying the entire discord chat. Are you guys happy with screens?

I've never seen nor heard of this. Provide examples? This all looks like schizoid ramblings to be quite honest. Maybe OP is just a poor communicator…

there is nothing to discuss because you have nothing to back your claims because there is no way to verify that anything you posted is real or fabricated. How am I supposed to know you aren't attempting to spread a false narrative? it might be true, but now we don't even know.

in the screenshots, the 4chan posts.

What the hell are you talking about? All the screenshots posted in this thread are of your shitty IM app or something. I see no screenshots from Holla Forums or 4chan in this thread.

That is a twitter conversation I was having. I see now that the 4chan posts got omitted. My bad.

I can link to one of the discords that the guy was using to draw people in?

I'm copying the whole thing now

discord.gg/6TRAq

An example of recruitment, this discord was posted around Holla Forums and other chans, there have been others as well. The name of the individual in question on this discord is crackthekey.

These screenshots just look like somebody, probably you, making the same sort of cryptic comments on 4chan as you're making right now here.

How about an example of the supposed "break crypto recruiting thread" OPs that you're claiming exist. I've never seen anything like that anywhere.

This is the top of the discord channel that was just posted by this guy.

I'm not going to tell you how to think, I'm just providing my observations.

gtfo newfaggot/CIA/FBI/NSA/pedophile

example
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/116155991/wikileaks-decryption-general-thread

I'm just using google at this point, but if you want to keep acting like a cuck and say you haven't seen this being barraged on all pol boards, you're living under a rock. yuki.la/pol/112220643

Catalog..
8ch.net/pol/res/9467551.html

reported
enjoy your retarded rambling in this now obvious and weird slide/psyop thread

This is being slid hard

Look at all the old threads suddenly bumped to page 1

The OP of that thread pushes the app Tunnelbear on their twitter:
twitter.com/Goldtrench

I'm merely suggesting that people look into this codebreaking stuff, since the originator of it tries to make themselves look like an autist, but obviously believes things that are contrary to the best interests of WikiLeaks.

Looking into the reasons why its being pushed will help others realize that there are some really subversive tactics being used to try to take out WL.

That's not even close to what I asked for. Give me a archives or at least screenshots of the OPs of these supposed threads. I don't give a shit about your stupid twitter screenshots, they demonstrate nothing.

I've posted a few live threads.

literally none of the work on thebwikileaks blocks are being done on DISCORD of all fucking places, you retards.

Honestly though, since you have no idea what I'm talking about, and you obviously aren't familiar with the topic, you aren't my target audience for this post. You're more than welcome to catch up with your own research or just let the thread slide.

This thread is fucking nothing. Just some random dumbass user asking about "muh quantum magic".

This thread actually looks like what you've been describing, but I don't seen anybody in that thread who actually knows what they're talking about cryptographically speaking.

using discord.

There's a lot of larpers. The point I'm making is that I've tied this guy to a number of posts in the last few months and his intentions are not benign. The OP that I keep seeing, @GoldTrench, seems to fall in and out of colloquial knowledge based on his audience.

Like I said,

None of them are productive, so I'm just bringing my thoughts to the surface so that others may be critical as well.

Don't worry, Holla Forums won't touch that shit regardless of whatever this drama and autism is about.

This.

This was your first mistake.

Especially after all the leftypol shit.

The issue I'm having here is that if the jews wanted to crack some cryptography, they'd take it to the NSA's supercomputers and botnets. They wouldn't make shitty threads on 4chan trying to recruit random anons to do… something.

And if the NSA needed to recruit talent, there are a thousand better places for them to do it than 4chan. They'd go to university mathematics departments and talk with people privately, that's where they actually recruit from.

So whoever is making those threads is obviously not associated with any serious institution. And I've seen no indication that they have any serious cryptographic knowledge of their own. This leads me to believe they're just some random dumbass user who thinks that he can be the "ideas guy" and pitch ideas to other anons who will somehow do what he cannot. These sort of "ideas guys" are obnoxious as hell, but ultimately irrelevant.

I disagree.

By crowdsourcing the crack, the governments involved can use the information found while having clean hands. Perhaps they are already trying and are using crowdsourcing to increase their ability.

The government has been known to recruit agents from social media.

You are aware of the discrete difference between a clandestine officer and an agent, correct?

But that's not going to work. 4chan users simply don't have the cryptographic knowledge to crack AES256.

If they wanted to recruit random crypto hobbyists on the internet, which is pointless for reasons I'll explain next, there are still a thousand better places to do it. They'd hit up cypherpunk forums, Bruce Schneier's fanbase, etc. Not "the hackers known as 4chan" Never has 4chan been known for cracking crypto, all the chan legends are about social engineering and people in the know anonymously leaking what they know.

The reason such schemes are pointless is because the information from such a crack is very small, just a few dozen bytes. They could crack it on their super computers, release the key to the public anonymously over Tor, then plead complete ignorance. Nobody would ever be able to prove they had anything to do with it. There wouldn't be anything leading back to them.

What the fuck am I looking at

sage

Some random dumbass made a few threads on 4chan, asking other anons to crack the wikileaks insurance files. OP thinks this is a serious deal, not just some random LARPer engaging in wishful thinking.

If you came across the same guy over three months, you'd want to make sure people don't get side-tracked down that rabbit hole, wouldn't you?

These days, calling someone a conspiritard over being precautionary is a weak argument. Sage the thread if you want, I'm just getting the word out.

The insurance files may not even have to be cracked. There is reasonable speculation that wikileaks already activated the deadmans switch and has been compromised, meaning the keys are out there.

As far as I'm concerned, anybody still using 4chan is already down the rabbit hole.

That speculation is being fueled by the assumption that WL is compromised.

pastebin.com/EUfwk7ZH

Wikileaks could very well be compromised. It is healthy speculation.

inb4 mkultra

user has been working on this nonstop since Oct 15. All threads get slid or deleted and the people making progress go silent. As soon as they found relevant messages encoded in the blockchain, the mempool was flooded, incredibly high transaction fees started showing up and a high number of transactions with encoded disinformation were made. If you look at the deleted threads and the information posted on onion links, it looks like user was able to unlock some of the files on Oct 27 and that more files are being secretly encoded into the blockchain and the new file directory on the Wikileaks site (the last change was last night). If you want to see user's work, google '09-Nov-438498967 06:00' or look for insurance/DMS threads on onion chans then look at the dates below.

Same narrative..

I wonder if it's the same retard who makes 80% of the posts on endchan. Took a look there once and it's full of similar incoherent, rambling walls of text that sound like they were written by a myspace tween and say a whole lot of fucking nothing with "techy" buzzwords thrown about.
They were convinced they could "decrypt" MD5, among other things.

Anyone who talks like this lacks the skill set required to be important to life

God damn I love my Cockatoo.

I hope you die in a painful manner.

What are you trying to say/what is your point?

I find his lack of disclosure of what occurred when the alphabets went in disturbing.

Dudes tweets are super crypto kike as well he's either alphabet of some sort of a complete idiot who's went turncoat for alphabet

OP means but is too stupid to realize that he's been trolled on Twitter by another faggot.

Those posts, which appeared MONTHS AGO, NEVER had anything to do with a discord server. Anyone looking at the blockchain, is a PRIVATE activity. Talking about it with dumb fucks like you is another matter and not something anyone who does the former wishes to engage in because you're dumb and uninteresting. It's what makes you so gullible and why you would shitpost just dumb faggotry as this. l2logic negro.

crypto autist here. you're right that NSA would never recruit on chans. according to Snowden documents they spend $220 million per year in academic grants for math quants and pure R&D. you think post-docs on the Tenure track playing the BS credentialling game will ever give them their crypto break thru?

not once in history has the next great leaps in math come from a fucking Normie.

Sir Isaac Newton was the first NEET to weaponize autism. and he didn't even tell anybody, he just did it and shit posted the Royal Society from an user alt until the Jew Leibniz stole his rare pepes from the Secretary of the Royal Society. the genius who literally invented the mechanical basis of the Industrial Revolution didn't care about Normies, he was a Red Pilled Heretic of his day (Trinitarian) and would have been Excommunicated from the Anglican Church and reduced to a beggar had he revealed his beliefs about the Jesus Question.
But Newton still never left his room, kept shit posting expanding his Calculus and Alchemy, got promoted to be the Satoshi Nakamoto of his time as the Master of the Mint, tutored the Queen's niece, and died a virgin with 50,000 royals nobles and famous people at his funeral in Westminster.

Then there's Galois, also a NEET who shit posted for the Great Mene War of his time, who saw further into the future of math and the basis of Public Key Crypto in his brief few years than any mathematician before.

Cantor was put on a mad house. total NEET. he'd be shit posting Anti-Zionist Redpill-Me mega threads.

Boltzmann was also a NEET. rejected as a wacky outsider for his idea of the Atom as derived by his proof of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
Boltzmann also went mad and hung himself in an asylum.

Turing and Nash, both hyper spergs who would fit right in here. Turing would be deriving the diffusion-reaction dynamical system to predict the Lulz of Kek and Nash would be Larping as the voices in his head of Deep State Air-Loom gangsters who reveal the secrets of the Universe to him.

And finally Ted Kaczynski was also a NEET who would have invented chans before Moot in order to create a space to disseminate his Manifesto to receptive image boards.

so you're wrong. if NSA was looking for the one place on the Internet where some crypto Autist might fuck their shit up crack all of their cipher primitives and generally put a stop to their existence, that place would be here.

oh btw, AES is broken, here read the proof from DoD themselves.

http:// www.dtic [dot] mil /dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a583796.pdf

i won't confirm or deny that i had anything to do with hacking NSA's Cryptologic division, but i can say this: i would not give up on brute forcing Wikileaks insurances.
*hint* encrypting very large files using AES introduces weakness any Crypto 101 Summer Intern would spot a mile away: Pigeon Hole. if your key is tiny and your plaint text is massive, certain patterns will repeat and will expose the key length and from there it's just a matter of time until the whole key is recovered.

i would bet even odds on all of Wikileaks insurances being cracked before any such Dead Switch leaking of keys etc.

this is NSA's worst nightmare. all the leaks are going to come out because the cats already out of the SCI bag. they lost everything. their Denial has lasted 4 years and they may never realize their posture is pointless. the data is out there, it will decrypt someday and nobody can put Pandora back into the Box to prevent the Fall of Cassandra.