Tom Delonge Fraud

Ayyyyllmao

Washed up 90s entertainer was all set to be a propagandist for shillary and podesta, it's becoming relevant as he apparently has a series of books, various media, all coming out soon.

Evidence

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43067

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54984

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50448
I thought I would give you a piece of cool news to brighten your stressful and long days. When I interviewed you, I put 'behind the scenes' photos on the social networks. Ambiguous ones. Well… I just announced my project, and the pre-orders of the Novels went up, and kids are mining the Internet asking for any info whatsoever that "John Podesta" says in the book… hrollingstone.co/music/news/tom-delonge-announces-alien-inspired-book-sekret-machines-music-20160204 Ha. They don't know yet where you exist in this Sekret Machines Universe (we launch the story with NY Times with Doc Trailer in a week) and they already look to you in a leadership role they can trust. And care almost ONLY about your voice in this. That's HARD to do. Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on. Not that you care… But I do. They do. This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government. My fans are trolling the Internet asking about…. you. And I haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool. The young adults are so passionate about this topic, and at the end of the day they feel like you respect them. So they are seeking you out. Best, Tom DeLonge

There are more emails and this is old news but it's coming around again, expect low effort ayyy memes, muh deep state had our backs all along, and a general rebranding effort by (((media))), what are you waiting for spread it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TLBHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it, what was/is he trying to do?

Trying to "sell out" his youngest fans to the dems seems to have problem to reach so he can secure a place as one of the top dog somewhere.

He was a guest on Coast to Coast not long ago. Basically his story is: I saw an UFO and now I use my popularity and money to research this stuff. He claims he tried to get into contact with military and intelligence people and they said "Sure, we fill you in, but you can't tell anyone.". He claims they did that so they had a "popular person" to spread the word and prepare everyone for the big discloser. Yes, the "disclosure" that's right around the corner as promised by increasingly nervous UFO researcher for the 279th time.

Imho this guy is just shilling his new novel and tries to get a foot into (((Hollywood))). I haven't read the book but skimmed through it. By Kek, it's so bad. 9 year old me wrote better SF.

Its unclear now to be honest, this was planned as if they would be in the white house see;

It's hard to say if they will even let podesta near it now with pizzagate allegations but it should be known this was the original intention.

He wrote a song about wanting to fornicate with a dog.

Aside from being a doughy, lip-ringed, whiny faggot whom uses the most annoying enunciation when he sings, I disregard his opinions purely for the aforementioned.

SO SORRRRYYYY ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRRR

HELLO THEEEEEEEERE

Nephilim sage.

He's old and bored now and batshit insane from too many disco biscuits. It's all old guys from the government on retirement now who're either conning him for coin, also bored and or insane. Maybe just fucking with him. His email is in the Podesta files. It's on apple. I was going to goof on him at one point but he's just such a worthless fuck and there was pizzagate work to be done.

Came to earth as a washed-up entertaino
To spread disinfo for shillary and podesto
Gain a boost when I claim I saw U.F.O.
Deeeeeelongimayo

These are the sites related to the project, you can see it's all fully merchandised and ready to go, shameless kikery and definitely not the big ufo disclosure being sold to people. The book is co written by Peter Levenda a quick search says he is heavy into nazi ufos - do any anons know his angle or what his major claims are?

Dunno about him, but I've been into UFOs for over two years and his book doesn't even go far enough to detail things and incidents we already know. It's basically heavy pro-government/deep state/black projects/SAP propaganda. There was a decent long thread I found on abovetopsecret that tore Delonge and his book apart for the bullshit it is. Delonge basically interviewed some CIA or deep state guys and took everything at their word, even the stuff that's contradicted by hard evidence concerning know events, and wrote a book about how they're all heroes.

*known events

who? what?

Ex-guitarist of Blink-182 is into ayys as a kid/teenager. Quits the band after it reforms purely for shekels to write book about ayys. Book/media enterprise he's making ends up as typical kike shit.

This seems correct. Some stupid fag was shilling this angle on coast to coast AM while ignoring all the pizzagate connections recently.

So basically he's the goodest of goys

Should have gone with Derek Whibly from Sum 41

"I like songs with distortion, to drink in proportion.
The Doctor said my mom should've had an abortion."

Much more pro-choice

This is what turns me off the most about his band and that entire sub-genre.

This is a reoccurring theme isn't it. But only for stories written before Trump's win.

But anything writing right before Clinton lost is oddly pro-government. The show Homeland on Showtime has a madam president and the white house is painted as the good guys while the CIA are the bad evil goyim.

Anyway, stay vigilant. This project might still be on but instead re-written with an anti-government twist (but with good dems fighting the good fight from the inside). If this happens then expect low energy memes and new interest in ayyyys out of nowhere.

hilarious.

it's hard to believe that tom fucking delonge somehow ended up involved in all of this shit.

Besides this bitch shill claiming to see a UFO, how do UFOs relate to the leftist movement? I am missing something. Why would it be that "ayy" memes might help the leftist cause, do they think?

Its cultural conditioning more than anything, and a shield from genuine disclosure, with the added juice of trying to make podesta down with the kids and trustworthy (at least it was the plan).

I have seen a ufo with other 5 people and nothing explains what we saw - a bright orb rolling around the sky for ten minutes - I think there is a serious and real phenomenon, but a blink 182 backing vocalist or whatever should be stopped from discrediting another decade or two of disclosure.

what a pathetic fucking cunt.
fuck him.

Kek

Who fucking cares?

Did this guy came up before? I have some vague recollection of his alien shit and trying to get a movie made but he weirded out a director or something. I don't recall why it came up, was it in one of the pedowood threads?

Yeah from the pedesta emails, people searched them for ayyyys and this all came up.

http:/ /www.rollingstone.com/music/news/inside-tom-delonges-ufo-obsession-blink-182-turmoil-20160427

MOVE OVER, GOYS

This (checked)
Add in these "muh good guys" memes in the background of tv, movies, etc etc enough times and people subconsciously pick up on it.

According to Tom's e-mails he is essentially prepping the bull for a pro-Clinton administration psyop. Giving Podesta the wink.

It's not about the ayyys. It's about how the government is portrayed and the underlying themes of the show/doc/books.

we have a big goy over here

archive.is/TLBHE

probably

UFO stuff is all bullshit, it's all just black budget military corp projects. Frivolous spending on never ending military research that CLEARLY hasn't resulted in much or the US military would be more effective.

UFO = 99% normal planes sighted by retards + 1% occasional experimental VTOL / jet / whatever sighted near black budget military sites

All UFO/ayylmao stuff is government disinfo anyway.

Podesta shill using wikileaks to push his PR top kek

Not the leftists only or specifically, imo. However they are already heavily brainwashed, emotional and open to manipulation.

The UFO community, like politics, is shill fucking central. You can add new agers and many christcucks into what I'm about to say too because they all have something in common (besides being infiltrated by letter agencies top to bottom and flooded with disinfo) that would benefit "world leaders" greatly.
All of them are prepped for a savior scenario. They are all waiting for someone, something to come and fix the world's problems without them having to do anything but believe.

New agers and those that cross over into UFO territory literally believe in some form that beings from a higher dimension/planet are coming to save them. If they raise their energy enough (love and light) they will be chosen to ascend from among those that are stuck in 3rd density low vibration/earth and join their off-world cousins in their futuristic, ethereal paradise. You literally can't look into UFO's today without hearing this shit. And in some scenarios there are "white hats" in the government facilitating this transition against a faction that is allied with ebil aliens who are enslaving us.

Sound familiar? Sounds a lot like the fucking rapture, huh? Those few chosen by God that will be lifted from this den of iniquity and vice if they can just pray harder than the next guy. They will be rewarded in heaven, not on earth, so whatever happens here doesn't matter in the long run. And instead of ebil ayys, you've got Satan and his minions.

So, you've got huge portions of the population waiting for a savior, whether it be ayylmaos, Jesus, or the next great political leader. None of them are trying to fundamentally change themselves, the people they know, or their cultures for the better. They are going to be saved, why bother with anything but the fluff? Fuck this gay earth. And anyone on the outside, well, they are already lost and will be the enemy of good before long if they aren't already. Are you the enemy of good?

It's predictive programming. And these groups will get their completely controlled saviors when the time is right.

All of this is a highly effective manipulation tool as most people are not capable of honest self-reflection. They look to others to provide for them, tell them what to think and to forgive and allow their failings, instead of working to manifest real change and righteousness in their own lives, then extending it to the larger community. Imagine a population that discovered that they themselves were the real vehicle for salvation? It would smash the paradigm to pieces.

Savior scenarios of any kind should be looked at with extremely skeptical eyes. Especially if you are being told that all you need to do is wait for him/her/it/xer to do the fixing and whatever happens in the meanwhile, happens.

Agree 110% - however i did see an orb and i will always wonder, but the key thing about aliens is, if a fucking alien comes and speaks ill believe, not a human selling me a book deal.

Replace "love and light" with violence and death and you've got the bad guys in Dr. Strange. You seem to be into this topic so I'm sure you have your own opinion on that film. My take is, I thought it was decent for the first half but it had a weird twist when the protagonist got into his first serious fight and inexplicably stood a chance against the main villain. From that point forward he was suddenly a powerful wizard despite having barely any practice. He's given the old "ideditic memory excuse" for learning really quickly, fine, it's a dumb cartoon movie. But the practical fighting skills, fuck off. The bald mentor makes some remark about him being gifted later, that's about all the acknowledgment his sudden super powers get. Everybody just goes along with him being the new badass despite being a newcomer. It's like they made the first and third act and ran out of time so they just stitched the two together.

pure coincidence

Damn straight… Anyone who thinks otherwise is crazy.

You have a nice day now.

Heil'd

The writer and vocalist of this masterpiece.

saaagelmao

There's a bit more subtlety in the depths of the community than on it's surface. RA, and by extension Wilcox, is a cancer that is a direct descendant of the Nine, which was an openly CIA project. However, the encounters themselves, the more substantiated ones, tend towards the horrific or terrifying. The fluffies to the abducted tend to be like Wiccans compared to the experienced Mandean.

I feel kind of bad for Levenda. He used to be more like a skeptical Vallee and openly described the phenomenon as sinister. Levenda's aliens were nobodies Space Brothers. He was, however, always liberal. It seems like many liberals, he fell for a reductionist trap: "the other side is bad so mine must be good." Now he's getting jerked around by the Rothschilds, who've always been ass-blasted that they ducked out of Le Cercle before all of the useful technology was discovered.

And this at a time when everyone's leaking like a sieve because of escalating information-MAD. He really fucked up. I doubt his credibility will ever recover.