Serena Williams IS A MAN

Serena Williams IS A MAN

hooktube.com/watch?v=CwCQGZcHz34

Daily reminder.
Christy mack is a man. Adam apple, fake boobs, anal for first scene. This is why war machine is in jail now.

Stop making these fucking threads, we get it, some mentally ill loon thinks literally all women are men

He's right!

I believe in a lot of conspiracy theories but this is too dumb, flat earth tier

They just repeat broad shoulders skinny hips square jaw for every actress even when it's visibly not true. Say what you want about flat earth or crystal trees, at least they can't be disproven with a pair of eyes. What kind of dullard actually believes this is a man and contends that her curves are unnatural? Are we to believe "he" was given fake breasts and then a fake breast reduction? What a load of cock.

Is roiding allowed on tennis? Because that bitch juices more than some bodybuilders, how can Sharapova compete with that shit?

kike shilling in progress.

>>>/reddit/

Stop with that.

After the Williams adjusted their claim, Braasch reminded the journalists that he was scheduled to lose a whole bunch of ATP ranks in the following weeks and get down into the 300s, so he would love to challenge them again.

lol

Those images are computer generated though. I can show you a cgi dragon, does that mean they are real?

Isn't some cringey lookin movie about a battle of the sexes in tennis supposed to be coming out soon?

THIS IS THE STATE OF PLASTIC SURGERY
IT IS POSSIBLE TOO CREATE A VAGINA THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS FROM A PENIS

I wonder how many cocks have been in there. A thousand? A hundred thousand? Millions?

No person can know, doubt she herself knows.

please stop with the shit threads

Post-op vaginas do not look like that. Not even slightly

D U H
U
H

Y E S
E
S

SHE'S LOOKS LIKE A DISNEY PRINCESS AN ESTROGEN