SHITSKINS BTFO

Test meant to screen teachers in New York state instead weeded out minorities

NEW YORK (AP) — New York education officials are poised to scrap a test designed to measure the reading and writing skills of people trying to become teachers, in part because an outsized percentage of black and Hispanic candidates were failing it.

(1/2)

archive.fo/V8eHG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c&t=1s
nyit.edu/files/uploads/00/ALST Sample.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
pastebin.com/MAty2mXj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Separate and Unequal, US Constitution 2.0

I want all these people destroyed

Haha! Blacks and Latinos fail because… racism. It's not the low IQ at all

They need to be.

How is that even supposed to make sense? Are the computers racist?

There's no logic, it's just one more attack.

Checked.

'Legacy of racism' is a tacit acknowledgement that no matter what you do, they are still black.

I think it's only meant to make sense to those who hear racism and just curl up into a ball.

"No matter what you do, you can't overcome the negro IQ."

My dad's old saying

I spent the majority of my youth in abject poverty, and it didn't negatively affect my ability to read and write. Their claims are just excuses to gloss over the fact that HUMANS ARE NOT EQUAL, and trying to push this idea is to peddle lies. I myself am an outlier in a vast group of fucking idiots.

Your father is a wise man.

for fucks sake when is this cold war gonna go hot

The 64% acceptance rate for whites probably includes Arabs. I bet the real acceptance rate for whites is over 70%.

It never ceases to amaze me that a liberal can cite this fact and do enough mebtal gymnastics to convince themselves it their fault

Innit funny how they include spics as "White" for Crime stats in the US but when it comes to college /grad school/job exams or anything involving extra gibs academically, suddenly they are their own race again?

The truth stands alone, yet again

This deliberate degradation never ceases to astound me.

Our institutions are rotting and instead of cleansing it, they accelerate it. They have no concept of the future, no concept of preservation and inheritance. They'd much sooner leave the world colder than to rekindle or preserve the flame.

This is what they meant when they say "listen to your elders". Not "do exactly what they say and suck their dicks all the time forever", but sometimes there are truths that transcend time and need to be carried on to future generations. The truth is nigs are always going to nig, even when you put them in suits and let them into universities.

vid related

They will do anything, literally anything, and stop at nothing to avoid the truth.
What does any normal, rational person learn from this scenario? That niggers and spics are dumb. It's a blatant and unavoidable truth staring you right in the face. The test had nothing to do with race. It wasn't designed by a genetic clone of Adolf Hitler. It's just a literacy test and niggers and spics can't pass it. The lesson in that is so obvious I don't need to make this post.
What does the lefty do when confronted with this? Mental gymnastics that would impress the finest gymnasts and traceurs, coupled with constructing a false reality that makes this the fault of the test.

uncle ted is continuously being proven to be the a prophet.
fucking leftoids.

Liberals occasionally make the best redpills on accident.

This is pretty pathetic. I'm a teacher in NYS and passed this test, which was really quite simple. If you can't pass a reading comprehension test, you have no business being a teacher.

wow, we have an edgemaster over here, epic cartoons my newfriend!

but like muh racism and sheeit

Anyone thought of calling in and requesting to speak with someone and proceeding to argue with the person? You don't have to sound racist when you argue, you just talk about how they're undermining the children and alike by letting people with below average scores. In particular, even with the "Oh woe is me, my poverty", the supposition of having a teaching license implies you overcame all hurdles are at present capable of teaching subject material to children. Furthermore, one could then argue that maybe, those teaching licenses were then given under false pretense (this affirmative action shit, but you wouldn't want to state that), and that the school is doing the same thing (giving teaching jobs to people without proper pretense) thus furthering the problem. However, now it's all the worse, since the children suffer.

What do you teach?

Who's going to admit in public at a board of education meeting that niggers and spics are stupid? I keep my mouth shut about these things myself unless I'm drunk or speaking in confidence with someone who already is comfortable admitting it themselves. What you can say is things like "well, if you can't pass a literacy test, maybe you should crack a book once in a while." Which is harsh, but not literally hitler. It identifies a cultural problem among minorities, not a genetic problem. We need to start adopting arguments like this to pinkpill normies if we want to fight this shit.

lo how do i yearn for the days when "read a book nigger" can be uttered amidst the public and recognized as the sage counsel it is.

or you can just call them out on their hypocrisy and not make it them bend a knee and drop their identity politics. If you take away their identity politics you neuter lefties literally. Just tell them they are lowering standards again after complaining about the lack of education standards America follows compared to the world and then at the same time destroying it by doing exactly what they opposed. This takes away any "well muh cultural racism sheeit". It completely disables them and then the normal and logical people in the room will side with you.

>When beaners and niggers fail, it's b-b-b-b-but RAAAAAAAYCISM!

I think your reading comprehension skills a bit off m8

(checked)
what I think you missed is that the statistics BTFO'd them, not that its getting scrapped.

Statistics have always shown shitskins in a bad light. The real story here is that, once again, the system will be adjusted to protect and promote (((affirmative action))) and social dysgenics. Meanwhile, Jew Yorker Trump does and says nothing about it.

It's out parents fault for mollycoddling these no good shitskins. It is up to us to right these wrongs, and it is up to our children to heed our hard won council.

(((Leslie Soodak)))
Everyfuckingtime.jpg

Daily reminder that kikes and chinks frequently homeschool their own children

He's the penis inspector.

They will counter with

It's classic feelings vs facts, rhetoric vs dialectic. It is insoluble with anything but violence.

Kek Vult!

Except you will never actually cross that line which is why the vast majority of Holla Forums are useless masturbatory larpers.
The practical solution is to create our own private networks of shadow institutions until we can infiltrate the subverted institutions or simply replace them. In other words, outjewing the jew.

you have absolutely no way of verifying this :^)

In the ideal world this would be it. It's just a matter of that you're too fucking stupid to be a teacher or whatever it is you decide to take on. For me, this didn't need to be a race thing but the left has pushed me too far with their insane rhetoric. Why the fuck is affirmative action even a thing? Why isn't this a simple case of "Sorry, you're too fucking stupid to teach." I really want a crack at this test now.

Some things never change.

>future teachers still can't pass them

Yeah, ok Rosen(((berg)))

Only 65% of whites passing just confirms that leftists are dumb.

Of course I do. The entire institutional power structure that whites created has been completed subverted. White families are broken, marriage and birthrates have cratered, white genocide is literally happening, yet there's not even non violent protests by whites in the streets about any of this.
And did you really think that electing the father of (((Yael Trump))) was going to reverse any of this?
Face it, you are an impotent larper who will actually do nothing but shitpost in an echo chamber to gain feels and sooth your sense of personal failure in life.

(checked)

aint it just?

You'd be surprised. Im in AZ, and the quality of hopeful future teachers is abysmal. They're all filthy fucking casuals.

Jews are behind this.

this is what Holla Forums larpers actually believe

Why does anything other than 50/50% get liberals to cry?

Crossed the line possibly false flag but still

moves the goal posts

Fucking race traitors
Always kill the traitors first
Always

You mean like how I had to grow up skipping meals in hand-me-down clothes as a kid while reading at a college level? The audacity never fails to amaze and disgust me.

yeah, what a big hero of the white nation

mommy has tendies for you

I teach Social Studies. Even though the curriculum is pozzed you need to do what you can to make sure whites know not to feel guilt and build the critical-thinking skills to discover who the enemy is despite being unable to name them out loud.

You can fuck right off.

Oy vey, didn't you listen to uncle Boynie? :^)

I once took a course on the development of psychological and neurological tests. This came up a few times during the course and you could tell the Prof had a difficult time with it. He was fairly liberal but more of the oldschool 'lets just live in a fair society' type and not the 'lets skew reality to make everyone equal' sjw types.

I was seriously considering a career in education just for this reason alone. My mother is a teacher as well, do y'all get shafted as much as they do here in TX?

fucking hell i am loling

Christ, I'm hoping our God Emperor Trump will crack down on this school corruption. Cut all federal funding to school that do not have standards for teachers.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney

I agree though, he should have become the Carolina Punisher.

Lurk moar you fucking newfag.

If it were 41% whites passing and 64% hispanics passing they would be celebrating "progress" and the "end of white people" all over the fake news network.

They only kick and scream when its a non-white getting less than 50% of something positive.

It's funny that this isn't called out for the racism that it is.

>"wtf, how can you possibly expect this brown child to learn with this white person in the room?"

For fucks sake, if I didn't listen to my teachers in school (not saying much since school is a joke in the 21st century) because they were different than me, I'd have never graduated high school since about half of my teachers had vaginas between their legs (I assume they still do… I'm in Canada though, so who knows).

notice that they specifically said legacy of racism rather than just racism.
they're not trying to claim that the test is racist, or even that racism today is a major factor in non-white performance.
what they're saying is the students are failing because racism existed in the past. this is nearly reaching muh holocaust levels of bullshit.
hypothetically i wonder how long they'd carry on with this if allowed. we could literally make them the kangs of our society and give them unlimited gibs for a thousand years and i guarantee you they'd still be bitching because 1060 years ago they had to drink from a different water fountain and were actually punished for committing crimes.

(checked)
It's their go-to excuse every time nonwhites are found to have subpar IQs and academic/professional performance. "It's just slavery and racism keeping them down! There's no difference between the races except skin color, goy!"

Is such a thing even possible? Everything in the reading section for state test is word for word

How did Japs do in the test? Or conveniently there's no data on that minority because it makes the other minorities look like crybabies?

And that's how you fuck up the next generation without much effort.
Just let nigger and spics who can't read and write properly teach children.

gotta break a few eggs mr alphabet man

Well there your ratio here isn't a population proportion, it's a pass/fail. Here they want blacks and spics to have exactly the same average score as whites. That's what satisfies the ideology of equality.

790 Eng score while hungover and of average intelligence but yeah no it's just because I'm white huh

Oh yeah must be that, cant be because they are stupid. What a joke.

Why would that even matter anyway? They failed a literacy test, they fucking shouldn't teachers.

They're even pushing this shit more here in Canada now with blacks. I just read last night that here in my province of Ontario, we're giving $47 million over the next three years to "empower black youth climb up from systemic racism".

Lyndon B. Johnson

Under Title VII of the 64 Civil Rights Act, any policy causing disparate impact is viewed prima facie as illegal. The Supreme Court explicitly contrasted this with disparate treatment and upheld the former, meaning that any test on which niggers perform worse (IQ, aptitude, literacy, numeracy, pro-social attitudes, knowledge, etc.), as well as any policy which causes worse outcomes for them in comparison to Whites (e.g. criminal background checks for housing) is illegal and will be declared so if the issue comes to court.

Thus, the 1946 Civil Rights Acts already enshrined equality of outcome into law, the Leftists have merely neglected to push hard enough on it. The presumption that all races are, in fact, equal in the mental attributes comes from the 1950 UNESCO statement "The Race Question":

So yes: anti-Whites have always wanted equality of outcome and the presumption that any deviation from it is purely due to racism is religious dogma to them. The entire post-WW2 order is based on this, with the UN as its foundation.

Sounds about right for a public school teacher. My reading comprehension tested almost twice that high when I was 6 years old (level of a 30 year old, not an 18 year old). These are the idiots that I was """"""educated"""""" by
Yeah, real difficult. I got a perfect score on that after dropping out of school and showing up half drunk and stoned on 3 hours of sleep. """"""pretty difficult"""""" Being surrounded by niggers and retards has driven me insane over time. That's why I summon ancient chaos gods and try to bring about an actual holocaust. It didn't have to be this way, but you morons wouldn't just fuck off and let me pursue my basic goals. So now here we are.

I'm beyond tired of these kike soft sciences and their magical ability to explain away everything with one simple word never needing to actually explain or examine anything.

yes. standardized tests are the bane of the left, since reality, as we all know, is pretty much racist.

pic related.

this
i took an entrance exam when i went to college.
i didn't really take it seriously, didn't study, didn't sleep more than usual so not much at all barely had anything to eat that day.
i hadn't been to school in years, but i skimmed through that shit and basically guessed on half the questions
they told me i got the highest math score they'd ever seen.
there was pretty much just algebra and maybe some basic pre-calculus shit on there
who the fuck can't do basic algebra? it's easier than absolute fuck

holy shit

fucking kek

(checked)
Is he wrong though? Serious question, not trying to be contrarian.

(((they))) >>9478776 >>9478799 are just trying to deflect attention away from facts by using ad hom attacks
obvious kike tactics are obvious

yes
there has been for years
not to mention everything that's been happening recently
where the fuck have you been this past week?
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c&t=1s
a quick youtube search will pull up thousands of results

How can you get a masters degree and not pass a basic literacy test???

it wouldn't matter if larpers weren't constantly virtue signalling about dotr and other laughable threats like this sperglord and doing fuck all about it, while simultaneously sucking on an openly zionist president's cock 24/7 as they witness 88 dubs.
the board would be more productive if it discussed actual strategy that could be implemented at the local, regional and national levels and i've already touched on that by describing the need for our own deep state structures and educational institutions.
why let a (((system))) that's been completed subverted by leftists rule over us when we really don't need to participate in it and have the resources to outmaneuver the kikes?

opinion discarded

I think I saw this webm a while ago, aren't those French police officers in civilian clothes?

because you require instant cohesive real-life organization from a fucking internet imageboard with users all over the world and who aren't that populous here (check the pph, the golden years are done). You can't organize deep-state structures with NEETs posting on a board dude, get real. What the board CAN do is manufacture memes and subtly steer conversation, and it's been done very successfully, resulting in Trump's election and steering public discourse to the right. Know your limits and stop sperging out.

this board is an incubator of ideas that slowly percolate out into the mainstream. the next big ideas start here.
no, we can't seriously organize on this shitty board, but we can at least share practical, actionable ideas, concepts, models, strategies and methods and then implement them in our local communities.
our ideas are spreading. it won't be long before you talk with some random stranger at a bar and realize they are Holla Forums or at least indirectly influenced by it in the meme space

This already happens to me and has for the last year or so, but then again I live in an area that is basically a WN hive.

>am Minority

Look at these questions, Holla Forums. How could anyone possibly fail this test?
nyit.edu/files/uploads/00/ALST Sample.pdf

Affirmative action, what´s this country coming to?

well then fucking post them, don't expect others to do what you want them to do - and if other posters find the content interesting/productive, threads will grow. If they don't, obviously you haven't found the right material for your social engineering fap project. It's always been like this and that's how it will be. All you seem to be doing is bitch that others aren't as focused as you, which is very funny since you're not doing anything productive yourself. Let anons have their fun, it's what's been driving imageboards forever

(((chosencidence)))

You're obviously part of the problem. There are other boards for fun, and Holla Forums was originally more like what I described: a repository for educational resources and a hub for self-improvement. Then kikewheels and jim ruined everything and now the board is modded by literal shitskin faggots. Holla Forums has been subverted and anyone who calls them out gets labeled a kike like these >>9478799 d&c shills.
Now Holla Forums is all about shitposting and larping, but there are still a few hold outs that are hoping for a recovery.
TL;DR we either reclaim this board or we migrate someplace better and continue our work

but are you one of the "smart" minorities, like Pajeet or chink?

ah, so it's you, the guy shilling /polk/ and endchan before. How's the board migration going?

No, I not shilling for anything. Learn to read. I said either reclaim this board or we migrate someplace else. I did not say we should migrate or where we should migrate.

no, just rare hybrid "future person"
am probably just normie sub 100 IQ even though the idiots around me seem to think im smart

I laughed

You are getting subverted. You should not show your belly at the exact shit we are here to discuss just because normies find it over-the-top harsh.

They are

does anyone actually have his manifesto?

All any (((search engines))) show for me is Jew York Times version.

He's absolutely right and the replies you got proved him right. All that you can find that qualifies as protests by whites are shit like ancaps, tea party tier "patriots", goofball WNs like Heimbach who can't gather even 100 people and generally conservatives in their 40s plus.

And even then only the goofball WNs call their protests white protests, everyone else would say some antiracist shit when confronted.

The real question you should be asking is why aren't whites doing this anymore every time a white girl is raped? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot and fags in this thread want to talk about voting, non violent protests when a real revolutionary racial drive existed in whites before. I posted this link on a thread where some fag was talking about how it's wrong to be violent because white people aren't "dishonorable niggers". It shut him up real quick.

This is the proof
E-wars don't count, posting flyers IRL doesn't count, twitter raids don't count, voting for a guy who may or may not actually be on your side doesn't count.

When brown people suspect that they are being oppressed they react by suicide bombing, shooting, looting, terrorising their oppressor.
When you suspected that your race is being genocided you made a meme in MS paint

Way to ruin your point retard

yeah, because a teacher being basically illiterate has no impact on their ability to educate students. Holy shit, teachers aren't daycare babysitters.

We don't trust each other anymore. If I were to fight back against my genocide, I fully expect the ones on the front lines to stop me will be other whites.

Our genocide really is a feat of ingenuity.

White people are the ultimate niggers according to you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

He implied I was a race traitor and then started larping that I should be killed. My response underscored my point, not undermined it. Larping faggots are useless and need to leave.

Self defense is now resistance, rabbi? kek
Yeah, go fuck yourself

pastebin.com/MAty2mXj

Your call.

Your point about Roof is garbage and speaks against your own argument about useless LARPers. Roofs intent in killing defenseless blacks was that the sheer atrocity of it would start the race war.

Good stuff. I'm in Uni right now and seriously considering a career in education. My dream would be to teach at a nice white private school, but we'll see.

It'll basically never go hot, not until people get truly desperate. Whites around the world simply haven't relearned how to associate based on race, thus they aren't outraged enough when whites are targeted.

This same analogy applies to black and White relations. Even today, blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are held to a lower standard in general. This is why they are able to get away with things like obnoxious behavior in public. Because it is expected of them.

and Charles Manson thought killing a pregnant white woman would start the race war.
Roof is a useless faggot who added nothing to the cause except to become the patron saint of all tendie chewing larpers.
Just like that other faggot Brevik who killed a bunch of white people to fight against muslims.
We don't need this kind of "help"

Cultural marxists aren't people.

And? The point is about intent not whatever happens after the fact
Oh boy you're one of these faggots. Maybe you're not actually ready for any resistance if you think literally killing your enemy is wrong.
What is help according to you. Others maybe LARPers but at least they have a vision. What are you? What do you have to offer? Maybe you are the one LARPing here talking about secret underground railroads of networking. Let's see your ebin OPSEC VPN "white internet" server dude.

killing people works, but only if you do it right

killing random people does nothing, stabbing a (((social expert))) or (((politician))) in broad daylight with no collateral sends a clear cut defined impossible to misinterpret message

I hope no one cries for you next time your white daughter gets raped by a dindu.

Since he's apparently too much of a faggot to stand behind violence for the cause, it sure makes you wonder why he's using tor…. he's a pedo.

We are infiltrating all walks of life.
We do not advertise it, we just do it.
We do not need organization, the unexpected is our greatest weapon
We can operate perfectly well as lone wolves
We are doing just fine, stop concern trolling

exactly like a fucking nigger

Spoken like a true larping faggot.
White people can be reeducated and recruited away from the subversion of (((forces))) they were largely defenseless against because youth are conditioned to trust their parents, schools, society, etc. But you can't red pill a white if you fucking kill them you clueless, larping faggot! Killing them only double victimizes them - first by the (((system))) then by some retard who thinks he's a christian nationalist by killing his own white countrymen as a way of defeating muslims. And you defend him and advocate for the killing of any whites…a race that built civilization and is slowly dying out. You are worse than the people who are actively destroying us. You are a willing collaborator.

I'm finished dealing with you because you are clearly a clueless idiot who hasn't gained any actual life experience yet.

You don't want to do anything, that's the problem. We're talking about resistance to genocide and you care more about precious cities.

Fuck off pedophile scum.

youre tallking about negative immigration policies and somehow burning a city will solve it

A wave of depression flows over me when I realize that you're right and then some. They'll hold the racism card over us not for a thousand years but simply until we no longer exist.

I wonder who's behind this post

hello rabbi

Keep saying LARP. It really proves your point.
More than half a decade of WNs activism and we can't get more than 100 whites to gather in one place and this guy thinks you can reeducate some 20+ year olds in a Marxist party.
At some point a "victim" becomes a traitor. The line is if you're in a Marxist party or not.
You can't REEEEEEEEEE hard enough.
Keep crying for those dead Communist kids

Why do you disparage efforts to network among whites? You can't actually believe that lone wolf attacks by autistic drug-addicts like Roof have any measurable effect beyond giving anti-whites a propaganda tool, do you? Don't get me wrong, violence is extremely effective, but only if it's perpetrated in a systematic manner, by coordinated actors whose actions can't be dismissed as the sperging of a mentally ill individual. As much as you think Roof and Breivik struck terror into the hearts of the libshits, you're completely wrong. They're not scared by that shit, they're emboldened by it, because it confirmed that their enemies are just loner dumbasses who are easily ridiculed. Yeah sure they acted like it was anudda shoah, but that's just how they browbeat white people, by putting on a show of persecution. What HAS scared them in recent months is the perception that the right is coalescing and actually opposing them in the cultural and political sphere. That's why they're so freaked out by Pepe, because he's a symbol of unity of this underground network of shitlords (even if there's no actual unity going on).

because he's a clueless faggot. just filter and ignore

I'm disparaging the TOR pedophile that thinks having a white internet that works like a Khan Academy for white racial education is the answer to all our problems lol
I'm talking about his intent. His intent was to cause a race war.

And no one talks about this but I think it's a good point: He killed 9 defenseless blacks in a church and all liberals did was take the Confederate flag away for a few months? What he did obviously scared them. They had every excuse to start shooting and looting white people but they didn't do shit. They got shook. What he did scared them stiff. I'm not saying anything more than violence is demoralising for the victim.

There's more evidence to prove that I am right than not. Liberals/leftists had every excuse to do more than they did after both of those incidents. And remember the killing of that female Labour lady in the UK befote Brexit. Everyone thought it was over when that happened. Even Nigel said Brexit had a chance before the murder. Then the next day we saw that the polls leaned even MORE in favor of Brexit.

Emboldened to do nothing about it?
Or a bunch killers ready to snap.
Yeah maybe both things scare them.
They're scared of pepe because it's a fucking green frog that apparently some people actually worship. And it's not everyone that is scared of it. It's goofball media Liberal wonks. These people are scared of their own shadow. I don't know how anyone can think that Samantha Bee freaking out is any sort of achievement.

Merit is evil goy!

Jew noses are one thing. But why kikes have horrible teeth?

Wait Hispanics are dumber than blacks?

I live in New York and believe me these white people who pass these tests are pozzed liberal scum in dire need of a thorough gassing. They are also mostly kikes.

Faggot tor posters shouldn't be denigrating Dylann "Too manlet to go Punisher" Roof. He was a faggot but what he did is no more abhorrent than the monthly horrific murders that happen because people are just WHITE.

MITniggers can't understand fucking algebra. They have their minds crunched into a narrow blinder by the CIA.

We really need to start teaching race realism soon so that people can get this bullshit out of their head that shitskins performing poorly is just because we don't treat them nicely enough.

28 is just a bit above average, pretty great for a shitskin though.

"The man who reportedly mixed bleach into his infant daughter's formula on Sunday morning said he was only trying to help her breathe easier"

"Washington, who said he is a "pre-med" student at the College of Central Florida"

welcome to your next generation of doctors.

Its because they are unaware.

I can't remember if that guy got kicked out or even punished in anyway for that.

the Jews have been steadily teaching the niggers over the years the fine art of how to guilt trip shekels out of whitey
who said niggers can't learn anything?

Every time. These faculty members would probably fail the test, too, considering their inability to form intelligible arguments.

The attached image is Tabitha Colon, by the way. Easy to find given the info in the article, but I'm not going to bother digging for more.

lol, this is what happens when teachers get by reading sparknotes.

ah, well at least you recognize you're not that intelligent and are degenerate.
>>>/out/

soooo…

"I do agree that it's not a great test," Sahm said. "I found the reading comprehension section to be kind of infuriating. I only got 21 out of 40 right."

I knew you'd have to be pretty much a retard to want to be a school teacher but I had no idea it was actually this bad

No one who has any business teaching others would ever want to actually do it which is kind of a funny paradox

Go work for the jews at BASIS then.

You know whats worse, looking at the example problems.

The test isn't even hard. Its stuff as simple as being given a picture and told to select the right word for it, add some numbers, convert units (it even gives you the unit conversions), does the sentence make sense, and so on.

So shit like,

1.Whats the animal in my picture?

Frog, Bear, Car, Apple

2. Johnny has two apples and Mary Has three apples and bill has two pears. How many Apples do Johnny and Mary have?

3. How many 5 m strips fit in 3.5 km?

1m (meter) = 100cm (centimeter)
1km (kilometer) = 1000m (meter)

4. Mark which sentences don't make sense.

The cat walked across the room.

The car drove a car.

A comfy pillow is soft and rocky.

And since its a international test, you can get it in any language you want. But you know, this test is RAYCIS.

Breivik essentially wiped out the future leadership of the Norwegian Labor Party dude. Do you think it would have been a crying shame if Tony Blair and Gordon Brown were killed when they were 18 too?

whites killing whites is always a lose/lose proposition but that's what the kikes depend on which is why they manipulate both socialist and capitalist societies, to create divisions among whites, demoralizing them and creating retards like brevik who kill their own race and self-destruct their own future.
you never kill whites. you red pill them or at worst, politically neutralize them by subversion, sabotage and/or attaining political power.
those kids in norway were just obeying their parents' expectations of them and trying to be patriotic as they understood it at that time. if they had lived with all the things happening now, most of them probably would be red pilled. instead, they are dead forever while kikes, niggers and spics continue to live and breed. do you think you'll ever red pill them?

Maybe it's because the success of a teacher s measured by the performance of her students, and the performance of her students are largely due to their genes.

I.e., the teachers basically don't do shit. Homeshool your kids, they'll do as well as they can.

Teachers are beneficial but on a super skewed scale, like if you aren't excellent then you aren't shit. Also teaching someone to do something for real is hard labor and these fat cows aren't about to do that to themselves.

Same here. This sort of mental gymnastics in the OP drive me up a wall. They are jumping through hoops of fire to come to a conclusion that fits their world view. It's Occums razor. The simplest answer is usually the correct one.

My sisters roommate teaches 3rd grade and needs a TA to translate because the only kids in her class that speak English is the one white girl and a few nigs with their niggerbabble. The spics claim their parents tell them not to learn English because they're taking the area over and everyone will speak Spanish here in the future.
My mother used to teach English to 7th and 8th grade middle school kids and wasn't permitted to mark the niggers off for Ebonics/Grammar. Despite this she still had nogs in her classes that were 17 years old because they couldn't pass.

This sort of thing is happening everywhere but it's being covered up. I know a guy who works in a management consulting firms, and there is quite often a correlation between female/non-white workers and low store profits.

Turns out hiring unqualified staff simply because of their race/gender doesn't really work out in the long run. Needless to say whenever this correlation is presented it's always hushed up and removed from official paperwork because it's a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

Also many teachers are dumb as fuck, especially the female ones. Had an ex-girlfriend who did teaching, her literacy skills were about grade 9 level. She still ended up getting through it because she escalated things every time she was failed. Honestly one of the first things I would do if I took over education would be to strictly enforce literacy, numeracy and IQ tests on all teachers.

This is literally the only thing I could think of to say.
BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHAT'S IN MY OVEN!

Well, you just need to mature a bit. I straight-up say that people are not equal in public. I was actually surprised that anyone as ever asshurt by this, as obvious as it is. Even in the "muh feelings" category, niggers and mestizos are on par with sickly inferior SJWs. It's pretty pathetic, tbh.

No, you are.

Reminder to everyone in this thread that Tor posters are CIA agents. :^)

This is excellent material to redpill your wife on the advantages of homeschooling.
Screenshot for posterity.

did you get banned, so you had to switch to Tor, you fucking kike

I wish I were never born. I wouldn't have to watch the reality I came to know and love crash and burn.

Fucking this. I grew up with my mom and dad and sister in a trailer rented on a spot on a farm and I can read fine. I read comments on YouTube and the occasional Facebook feed and wonder why so many people cant spell. Whats worse is watching "politicians" use improper speech during orations. The quality of society as a whole seems to be decaying, a slow fester. To slow for mist people to notice.

You did this on purpose, didn't you?

Someone, tape my sides back.

(checked)
Can you imagine how far ahead developed our society would be if all that money thrown at useless deadweights were instead given to white middle class people to help them start up businesses, research initiatives, tech centers, etc.?

New York Teachers Union + administrators desperately need a shoah.

nice going numbnuts, should have started a thread with the video

I found it to be more tedious than hard.

If there are 5 apples on the table, and Jamal takes all of the apples, what color is Jamal?

Fucking hell. Also checked.

(Heil'd)

There are some memes which are timeless. This is one of them. And it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Which would a nog more than likely be seen using: A laptop or a smartphone?

This idiot will be quoted when 'separate but equal' is reinstated.

That's because the media and Remain campaign scum callously used her death in an attempt to shame and guilt people away from voting to leave. Not surprisingly, people didn't much appreciate being told they were as bad as a murderous mental case just because they wanted Britain to leave the EU.

BREATHE there's a fucking E at the end Carlos suck my dick.

It is telling that all teaching produces is a lot of beggars. There are very few functional humans that can understand and create something of value out of the world around them.

Also her reasoning is: 'It's a bad test because I sucked at it'.

She's the kind of cunt who'd stigmatise a kid who was smarter than her (which would be 2/5th of the class by the looks of things) and try to impose rule with obstinate expectations of respect where none are due.

The education and immigration systems are so fucked you're breeding baseline subnormals who can't become properly educated because their parents are so fucking retarded too.

Can we all agree that schools should be racially segregated at least on the boundries of language?

White kid = White school
Spic kid = Spic school
Nigger kid = Nig zoo
Jew kid = Oven

Yes, let's have more under qualified teachers. That's exactly what's needed to fix the already shit education system in the US.

Harrison Bergeron wasn't fiction, it's a prophesy.

Leftards are insane and believe only in absolute equality of outcome.

that reminds me of this little piece

KEK

Anyone remember the whole NY firefighter test thing that shitskins couldn't pass and then when the test was leaked we found out even a fucking 4th grader could pass it?

Maybe Jew York shitskins are a special kind of retarded.

even if that were true, what's the fucking point of having teachers that are too stupid to teach?

Oh my god, it's the IQ test from Idiocracy.