JUDGE BLOCKS TRUMP ADMINISTRATION FROM BANNING SYRIAN FAMILY

==JUDGES ARE AT IT AGAIN== Why is no one talking about this???

cont:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RHKUG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/RHKUG

Yeah, nah, full of shit.

the nerve of these kikes. its like they want to be shoah'd

I'm not really sure what there is to talk about. It's a predictable result and those who remain committed to working within the confines of the present system deserve to stew in their failure.

Exactly. Proofs?

It reads like Literally Whos claiming that they get daily death threats and harassment from gamergoyim. Making shit up to garner sympathy and work towards an end goal.

Shitskin left his family behind in a warzone? How did he get here?

All these activist judges need to removed. The president can deny anyone, any group, religion, race, shit, he could say no one under 5'7" can come in to this country if he wanted.

INSTITUTE THE MANLET BAN NOW!!!

I'm going to find the nearest mud and shove the constitution down its throat.

please do

I think I'm starting to feel what it's like to be tired of winning. It feels like becoming bored and frustrated with the competition because they're so incompetent. Fucking video games and anime have more interesting villains than Jewry, because villains in entertainment usually stay strong and don't fuck up literally everything when they start losing. Jews are worse than bad guys who don't even exist. This is pathetic.

which has officially been reclaimed by syria what, a solid fucking month ago?
Can't you feel it in the air, a storm is coming

I find it insane that these judges are overstepping their judicial authority and denying the sovereign the right to dictate who enters their land. Judges need to start dying

daily reminder with the hawaii bullshit that it's pure leftoid fuckery considering native Hawaiians fucking loathe ANY non islanders

What's Aleppo?
:^)

Why dont they go to somewhere closer like Saudi Arabia?

That would result in a smaller carbon footprint.

Agreed.

>No one under 5'11" admitted.

I'm pretty sure it's because most fictional villians are written by people with a full spectrum of human emotion, and Jews only have that whiny schizophrenic approximation of human nature to work with.

I would just be tall enough to get through.

But that means I would be the manlet and everyone would be taller than me nooo.

because the oil kikes are too busy giving the kikes billions of monies and planes and bombs and shit so that they can do strafing runs on Iran and cause more of these refugee families to flee to the West and snuff the voice of the White man.

Sorry no Swedes. Not until they fix their own stupid fucking country. Norwegians are cool though. They and the Danes can come

Of course the bad guys that want him dead and the bitch's pussy will wait until everything shakes out before proceeding with their plans. Thank God that judge has some words because without them these poor fucks would be ruined.

Courteous bunch of sandniggers.

This is complete bullshit. In wartime, nobody "threatens" to run a train on your wife or cut your head off, they just fucking do it.

the cogdis appears to be an evolutionary adaptation of the shitlib.

the inability to recognize truth is what really gets me.leftoids believe anything that comes out of these shitskin's mouths, they believe everything the tee vee says, they believe what their facebook feeds and instagram likes and snapchat pics and twitter updates say, but they don't believe anything on their own.
Nietzsche weeps.

This would prove to be a mistake.

fify

No thanks

What makes you say that, Norway is way better then the US?

hahahaha you have a wife and a three year old daughter and you leave them? IN A FUCKING WAR ZONE? And nobody… that ain't normal motherfuckers. This guy is a fucking bitch faggot.

I called it before he assumed office. Trump was going to have to start killing mother fuckers or imprisoning them if he wanted to accomplish anything. I guess that was just too larpy.

He flinched on the first executive order and caved with Flynn. As the old saying would go, "When in charge, TAKE CHARGE."

dead judges cannot make illegal rulings

Send the judge back to Aleppo with his beloved sandnigger terrorist friend.

He either needs to go literally Hitler or anons need to start making RWDS.

This

Nothing short of black bags and helicopter rides will end the unlawful obstruction of Trump's policies.

And Trump won't go there, at least not yet. He still believes — like every kosher civnat — that the system can be reformed without going even a little fashy.

libs are still on this shit?

while they focus on muslims Trump passes yet more works to make america great again
I felt like this was his strategy day one and am glad to see it is so

So, any judge could have ruled Obama's EO's unconstitutional and over-rid them? If so, why didn't it happen?

By the time they get something done Trump's pick for Supreme Court justice will probably be in.

He might have delayed the second order for that purpose.