Deus Ex Depicts patriots as terrorists

Just so this island knows, you can enjoy the game, but don't take the story seriously, don't need to be divided and have a stupid war betwen v and pol

infowars.com/alex-jones-depicted-as-transhuman-terrorist-in-new-video-game/

AJ's initial thoughts in short FB mentions: youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ_7J9O1TqY

Theres a thread about Deux Ex and nobody give a shit about.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/n/
>>>Holla Forums

Well, it's just meant as a headsup, i'm not a v guy, I don't know how popular or good deus ex is around this community, so it's kinda take it or leave, nobody's forcing anything

yeah if i saw the thread i'd post there, i scrolled first page only, oops

More like a giant buffoon who wants people to BUY HIS FILTERS. Oh, and only the original Deus Ex was any good. That is all.

go back to your containment board
>>>Holla Forums

Alex Jones is literally a terrorist He is a person who uses fear to further his agenda. Dunno where they're going with this game but AJ is a painfully disinfo agent who does nothing but promote fear and confusion.

Holla Forums has been dead for years now.

Isn't Alex Jones a scaremongering faggot that pushes shit like reptilians and the like?

Isnt Alex married to a Jew?

Isn't Alex a child molester?

No
He thinks the Nazis run the world government

well you got it why pol has diminished, because they were successful with their slander propaganda on the net, most of the Anonymous kids were never awake, they only created an illusion of this powerful group back in the days but when the real awake user leaders got silently snatched down it all fallen apart and so the kids easily get distracted and tricked into believeing all sorts of anti-alex jones nonsense.

I'm gonna need a bigger ==wew==

nobody here could have know that, mr. marketer

Deus Ex Human Revolution was a massive pile of shit with the only good things about it being Malik being good waifu bait and michael mcaann doing a good job with the soundtrack. Otherwise it plays like CINEMATIC trash that restricts you in every way until you get the upgrades to do said CINEMATIC trash, it hand holds you by the ass going OH YOU DARED GO OFF THE BEATEN TRACK? GOLD STAR, 50 XP. Every weapon was shit, every upgrade was a joke, the piss filter was annoying, Jensen's voice felt forced and annoying which is odd because that is the guy's actual voice, level design was also a joke and all the boss fights were horrid.

Also transhumanism is for faggots and whoever this guy is he looks like one.

Isn't Alex Jones just an actor intending to make righties and conspiracy theorists look like nutbags, just like David Icke?

But user, they already are nutbags. They don't need any more help.

Making fun of Alex Jones is like making fun of the crazy old hobo with the cardboard box that reads "the world is going to end" hanging from his neck. If you take Alex Jones seriously on anything, then I have to question your mental well being.

WATER FILTERS

Do they really depict him as the bad guy though? Aren't the augmented folk kinda like the mutants in X-men now?

Alex Jones' a fraud.

Kill yourself.

Not when some of their shit start to become true or apparent to normal people that something is deeply wrong.

La Li Lu Le Lo?

Alex Jones was proven right on 9/11 and you are just asshurt because you cant afford super male vitality.

WATER FILTERS
A
T
E
R

F
I
L
T
E
R
S

Good, we don't need astroturfing 40-year-old lunatic faggots from stormfront forcing memes and controlling the narrative by shouting down everyone who triggers them. Imageboards are for entertainment, not SRSBSNS political faggotry. Fucking faggots.

kek

Eat a dick faggot
>>>/out/

I think Alex Jones is a good man who just got caught up in politics he can't make heads or tails of. Many of the weird comments he makes when he is ranting and raving come from a kernel of truth that he has either misunderstood or misremembered. At the end of the day his heart is in the right place.

Alex Jones is a shill who wants to sell water filters and shit. He's entertaining and talented, yes. But you'll get as much useful information out of him as watching FOX or BigBlackCocks

I love Alex Jones as a funny man.

On a completely unrelated note I'm pretty sure this game will be shit because

This guy has got it. He gets so angry he just goes completely off the reservation and ends up looking a fool for it

As always it will backfire and the "bad guys" will be the most sane.
As always we will only be able to take the good goy route and stop the evil neo-neo-nazis

Shit thread, no archive, check em

That is the sort of headline an incompetent SJW journalist would write.

Shame yourself, OP, judge the game on its own merit and let the devs express whatever view they want.

>>>Holla Forums6128199
:^)

That is very true. He is like embodiment of stereotypical american badger. I watched some videos when he mentions my country and even though he is telling mostly truth there were so many wrong facts, even the most basic ones. It is like he is retelling the story he heard two weeks ago and forgot most of it. I don't think he is fraud or puppet or whatever it is just that he is ignorant and passionate on some things.

But that fucking alimony ruined him and now he need to sell those shitty products to pay it. He was properly JUSTed by his Jewish wife.

I'm not convinced, and I honestly wouldn't care even if the new Deus Ex did satirize or reference him.
Lazarus, the radio host in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, was basically Alex Jones, except he was right about literally everything. So I don't think Eidos Montreal has anything against the guy. Embed related.

I honestly believe Alex Jones doesn't even believe half the shit he runs his mouth on.

How much of the same time is making the new game anyway? Probably most have been gone for a while now.

It's basically the same team. Same writer, same artist, same sound guy, same designer. I don't know if their lead programmer and level designer are the same guys, but so far it seems like there's a lot of continuity in development.

Exact same team.
One of the devs who's black even had to come out and tell SJW to fuck off because they got triggered over the word Apartheid.

if you believe that I've some fluoride water filters to sell ya

Maybe I slept while playing it or something, but why is this one so much worse then? The one was just funny conspiracy shit and I don't really remember it being particularly preachy.

I feel safer already.

???
The game isn't out yet, I see no reason to think it'll be worse than Human Revolution.

What are you about?
The first one was about the rise of enhanced humans, this one is about the downfall.
So obviously it's gonna be more "preachy", since it's all out war and divide.

It's still the same Illurminati is behind the scenes I bet.

I think we'll see more callbacks to the original in this game, too, since the Interpol agency that Jensen is working for will obviously turn into UNATCO by the end of the game.

This. Lazarus was brilliant. I see a lot of it as affectionate parody rather than hating or loving Alex. I wouldn't be surprised to see this carry on into Mankind Divided.

Isn't Alex Jones the conspiracy guy who is scared of chemtrails and fluor in the water ? Don't tell me Holla Forums agree with this guy, it would be too low even for them…

They don't like him just as they don't like the "alt-right." All that side though infowars among the small number of people that actually show the batshit insane Bernie supporters acting like monkeys.

I already got one: it's an Osama approved F-91w and it only cost me 2 dollars.

you're a cool dude, i'd fuck you

Fake controversy. AJ has always been a cameo in the Deus Ex games. It's thought that Alex Jacobsen's name came from AJ. In Human Revolution, the radio host guy is a close impersonator of AJ.

It's truly nothing new, except this time he has a face and is more of a physical character for a small conversation somewhere in the game, that's all one can expect.

FTFY

Alex Jones would be a great troll if he wasn't such a crack pot.

VITALITY PILLS

Hey, where have I heard that before?

Please don't conflate Console Deus Ex with real Deus Ex.

Everyone on here knows that Console Deus Ex is just meant to distract the goyim from the ideas of the real Deus Ex, right?

I can't even try to debate you on this because I've so thoroughly bleached Invisible War out of my memory, and I'd rather just let you go on saying that than ever play that steaming pile of dogshit again to see if you're correct.

Gun laws were the laxest under Nazi germany though

The GOIYM know!
Quick We need to shut down Rex 84. Shut it down they know.

thanks user

THE PLOT THICKENS

For fuck sake its just a joke or a little neat ester egg
Why are retards taking this seriously

Because Warren Spector worked at the same place that made these.

Here's the remastered version.

Who cares, it's not the first time a game shits or praises some nutjob shills.

So… "or they knew"?

… user, are you committing doublespeak right now?

Literally one post before you.

alex jones was right

Thanks fam

np bb

Why?

What?

Oh, pardon; doublethink.

That sounds exactly like Holla Forums.

If to you anything deus ex related save from things that pertain to the first game only are worthy of news, leave

if you happen to have a link to the source, i can make an even better one

I already posted the better one, see the post above his.

Did you just play Dude Sex HR until now?

No Suunto. Fuck off pleb with your schoolboy watch.

i know, just saiyan if anyone has the video the guy used to make that mp4 i can make an even better one with vp9

Shut up leftypol.

Newfags have grown feisty

Holla Forums is the largest board usually.

Alex jones is a zionist loony.

it's propaganda, but you shouldn't trust alex jones.
he works for the FBI as a disinfo agent.
the other people on infowars can be trusted but they're only hired to tarnish what they say but association with alex jones.

good that means you have a lot of retards like you to spend time with

>>>Holla Forums
never comeback

you sound like you pee sitting down.

could you be more of a bitch, Holla Forums?

Fuck off, safe space libtard.

Make me.

Don't worry I'll think about you pol faggots when I buy the game.

Deus Ex has always sucked. Wasn't gonna buy it anyway.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

I thought Holla Forums hated Alex Jones.

But user, there's only been one deus ex game.

What are you talking about when you say 'new one'?

Except this time it's clear that the game is pushing the "muh racism" narrative. Just look at that trailer. "Damn evil white supremicist government who's scarred of technology."

This is exactly what SJWs and liberals believe which is why the propaganda is genius. The "powers that be" would love tech like this because they can implact tracking devices into them

Well I haven't seen a single mention of AJ on Holla Forums that wouldn't lead to whoever mentioned him getting called an idiot who listens to good goy distraction conspiracy theorists.

The entire point of Human Revolution was about the powerful using technology as a means of controlling the masses. You're retarded.

what's wrong with peeing sitting down? it's actually healthier since you don't get pee on your feet.

If anything, it's pro-gun, anti-corporatist propaganda at this point. There is literally one black guy who's been in the trailers so far, and he doesn't seem terribly important. If "muh technological apartheid" triggers you because your kneejerk reaction is to equate everything with race, you're basically just a fascist SJW.

No, he's just a retard. As are you for using that cuckgon of a cuck tier rhetoric.

Are you incapable of aiming your piss into a large bowl?

R E K T

/thread

Get out fag