More Faggot Propaganda Marketing To Kids

foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/03/06/coca-colas-sexy-new-ad-bubbles-up-surprising-social-media-reactions.html
archive.fo/igEIw
Coca Cola's sexy new ad bubbles up surprising social media reactions

TLDR
The Caffeinated Jew Coca-Cola shows new ad promoting faggotry, incest, and degeneracy all at once in commercial.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_(disambiguation)
archive.fo/5qGVK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to puke

At least our young faggot will now have a male authority figure in his life.

That's all homosexuals really want anyway

Hey Richard Spencer. >>>/trs/

What pure fucking filth exists in the minds of these kikes?

It's time we push the
>>>/gasthekikesracewarnow/
Agenda into the mind of today's youth

Thats why i drink Dr Pepper. The white mans cola, born in Dublin, Texas.

Why do Americans name so many things after areas in different countries? Irish and British names in particular.

Got such a HUGE country unlike you, gotta borrow some names sometimes. So sorry.

the Dublin plant is long gone and it is all HFCS shit and artificial flavors brought to you by the globalist kikes at Pepsi

Nothing is sacred
Well lads, its time we start listing off alternatives to kike drinks

The kikes are trying to push weed as the new alcohol. Don't let the herbal Jew fool you, if you must vice, drink alcohol.

The kikes want you taking energy drinks and soda to give you energy. Drink coffee if you must. Black coffee. Sweeteners are made by kikes to obscure the coffee taste. You need to have a taste for pure coffee, thats how you don't overdo it.

Make videos of coke bottles and cans being smashed, and post them to Cokes twitter and around social media. Imply you already bought them, and were just getting rid of it.

Because Irish and British people founded those places.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_(disambiguation)

Founded or renamed by Alexander the Great
Ai-Khanoum (Alexandria on the Oxus), Afghanistan
Alexandria Arachosia, Afghanistan; now called Kandahar (a contraction of Iskandahar)
Alexandria Ariana, Afghanistan
Alexandria Bucephalous, Pakistan, on the Jhelum River (formerly Hydaspes)
Alexandria in Orietai, Balochistan, Pakistan
Alexandria Carmania, unknown site in Kerman Province, Iran
Alexandria Eschate, "the Farthest", Tajikistan
Alexandria on the Caucasus, Afghanistan
Alexandria on the Indus, Pakistan
Alexandria Troas, Turkey

The town was originally settled by a man named A. H. Dobkins. But there's no record of what country he came from and Dobkins is a surname of English origin so who the fuck knows?

Reminder that coke has always been cancer.

From WLP's "Our Cause"

Now all of us here tonight know what the Jews’ answers are. We read them in our newspapers and hear them on television every day. Some White people, in fact a majority at first, did oppose the Jews’ plans. But their reasons for opposing them were all the wrong ones. For example, when asked “Why shouldn’t your son or daughter marry a Black?” their answer was “Well, two people with such different backgrounds won’t be happy together. They will have children of mixed race who won’t be accepted by either Whites or Blacks. There’s a better chance for a marriage to work out if both partners are of the same race. The world just isn’t ready for inter-marriage yet.” Well, of course, the Jews made pretty short work of such shallow and superficial objections. The problem was that our people had already accepted most of the basic Jewish premises. Our criterion for choosing a marriage partner was happiness — happiness! –either ours or our children’s. No one had any really solid answers, answers based on something fundamental. Certainly the churches, whose role should have been to provide the right answers, were of no help. They in fact were, and are, in the forefront of the Jewish assault on all our values and institutions. They are so much in hock to the Jews that they are busy now trying to figure out how they can rewrite the New Testament, removing or changing all the parts that Jews consider offensive, such as the Jewish responsibility for the crucifixion of Jesus.
The Jews were able to continue hammering away at White Americans — probing, prying, asking more questions, raising more doubts — until we had lost all faith in what we had earlier known intuitively was right. Our ethics, our code of behavior, our values, our feelings, and our aspirations all went down the drain. What they gave us instead was the new “morality” of ‘if it feels good, do it.’ Our children are taught in school that progress means more happiness for more people. And happiness, of course, means feeling good. The whole thing is summed up in a Coca-Cola commercial. I’m sure you have all seen it on TV: a ring of twenty people or so, of all colors and both sexes, obviously as happy and care-free as they could possibly be, are all holding hands and singing, “I’d like to give the world a Coke.” Now who but the meanest and most narrow-minded racist is going to criticize something like that?
The average American — even one who does not approve of racial mixing — doesn’t know how to respond to a clever appeal like the Coca-Cola commercial, certainly the average White kid in our schools today doesn’t. And once he has unconsciously accepted the hidden premises in that commercial — and the entire attitude toward life from which it is sprung — the question I was asked at the Indian Spring Friends’ School naturally follows. Since people of all races are equal and essentially the same — Whites, Negroes, Jews, Gypsies, Chinamen, Mulattoes — and since they can all be happy doing the same sorts of things, why should we worry about what a person’s race is, or even about our own? Wouldn’t sex be just as pleasurable for us if we were Black instead of White? Wouldn’t a Coke taste just as good? What difference does it make if our grandchildren are Mulattoes so long as the economy is still strong and they can all afford nice cars and 25-inch color TV sets?
Now, one can attack this Jewish fantasy world with facts. One can point out that although Jews are clever, they haven’t done everything worthwhile in the world. White people have done a few things besides kill other people. And one can point out that racial differences are more than skin deep. One can talk about IQ scores; one can cite historical examples in which civilization after civilization has declined and crumbled when the race that built that civilization began intermarrying with its slaves. But none of that is really going to convince the kid whose main concern is whether the consumers of the world — whether the happy Coke drinkers — will be any less happy in a world without Whites.

What we failed to do in the past was to understand the deep inner source from which our feelings and intuition about race and other matters sprang. We had no really sound and healthy worldview to offer that White kid in place of the slick, plastic, Jewish worldview of the Coca-Cola commercial. And so we couldn’t really answer his question about the survival of the White race any more than we could give him a really convincing reason about why he shouldn’t do just anything that feels good — whether it is taking dope, or sleeping with Blacks, or experimenting with homosexuality.
You may think of that kid as an extreme liberal case, but he is really no different than the average — and I mean the average — businessman in this country. He used to be a segregationist a few years ago, but he became an integrationist when the Blacks started rioting and burning things in the late 1960′s. After all, riots are bad for business. Their individual views of the world may be a little different, but the businessman and the kid in Maryland both base their thinking on one and the same thing — egoistic Jewish materialism. The kid who believes that the purpose of life is happiness, knows that there are not many things on this earth happier than a bunch of pickaninnies splashing in a mud puddle. And the businessman who believes that the purpose of life is to make money knows that a Black customer’s money is just as green as a White customer’s.
A person who accepts that sort of basis, indeed, cannot see any really convincing reason why the White race should survive. His aim is to live a “good life.” And for him that means a life with lots of money, lots to eat and drink, plenty of sex, new cars, big houses, and constant diversions. Entertainment: that is all he lives for, all he cares about, and all he understands. Talk about purpose to him and his eyes go blank. Talk about eternity and he laughs at you. He knows that he won’t live forever, although he doesn’t like to think about that. He intends to get as much out of life as he can. Anything beyond that means nothing to him. What a difference that is from the attitude toward life that our ancestors in northern Europe had a few hundred years ago. They were greedy for money like we are, of course, and they liked to enjoy themselves when they could, but that was not the meaning of life for them. Their attitude toward life and death was perhaps best summed up in a stanza from one of the old Norse sagas. It goes like this:

Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

Here's a nice Pepsi ad from the 1940s. I guess that poo in loo CEO fits right in there. The guy who originally made coke was also a Freemason addicted to morphine. Sugar jew seems pretty accurate.

I like American names that start with Fort, sounds badass.

Retarded move, but they did it for sheckles. Told his bottlers he didn't want it to "become a nigger drink".

My favorite place-names are those wit the "-field" suffix
Garfield
Sheffield
Springfield
Mansfield
Bakersfield

Just adding the suffix field to a place instantly makes it sound like a quaint and fair suburban town

There's only one way to drink coffee. Never use sweeteners, coffee must be as bitter as life.

I put cinnamon and milk in mine, and a tiny bit of sugar (like 1/4 a teaspoon). It's sweet in a warm way but definitely not sugary sweet. Life is tumultuous enough, I don't want bitter food or drink.

"I'm a pussy!"

You should take George Orwell's advice about putting sugar in your drink. To paraphrase:

That would require paying for that swill in the first place. Also this is not a fucking chatroom. Try to keep everything in as few posts as possible.

The only people who will still drink HFCS laden shit are faggots who have no respect for themselves or their health. I have more respect for people who smoke cigarettes than who drink soda. Granted the problem here is that it's pushing faggotry to kids, but in this day and age if you're letting your kids watch TV or drink coke, you've fucked up.

Torrent all of the old classic disney movies from when Walt was still around and if you still drink the soda Jew, neck yourself because you have no discipline or self-respect.

wow ur so harcore and cool doods how do i be as cool as u

At least the character is white.

Meaning they are pushing that all whites are degenerate fags. Go figure.

Because America is part of Europa whether you like it or not

If any of you are still drinking the sugar water jew, you need a hole put in your head.

Don't kid yourself, Coca Cola has been degenerate for longer than you've been alive.

It is wonderfully ironic that kikes have to use European good looks to attach sexual feelings to their products in order to sell more.
It would never work with a greasy kike as the lust object

Why does the frog's legs disappear at the end of the gif, after he takes a drink? Is it a gif error, or a creator error?

The worst thing about it is you have three family members in the house doing nothing and they're all too lazy to spend an hour cleaning their own pool so they have to hire a wagecuck to do it.

So it's pro fag and anti marriage. Of fucking course.

Depends on the coffee and how it's brewed. Call me a hipster if you want but cold brewed coffee with just milk is delicious. Cold brewing just reduces acidity making it easier on your stomach for those who didn't know. Usually though I just make regular coffee with some milk, a scoop of unflavored whey and a spoon of honey. First thing in the morning is one of the few times some natural sugar is good. If your blood sugar is too low when you consume protein your body wastes some of the protein by converting it into carbohydrates anyway.

Why not both?
Fort Trumpsfield when?

please tell me y'all use cream in your coffee. you might as well not be having your whiskey over the rocks or you absinthe without dilution.

A lot of countries do it

t. San Franscisco, Germany

I like it both ways. Gonna try the cinnamon idea that sounds pretty good.

Here, you lazy niggers.

Plain carbonated water is fine. The problem is all the shit they add to it.

Oh boy m8 here we go

Thank you user. I wasn't clicking that link and giving them free hits.

Incest? And you left out adultery.

So it's also a bit of the ol' miscegenation as well, is it?

It doesn't have to be adultery, it could be glorifying single motherhood, which is shit in its own way.

neck yourself

reported

We have to diversify those diabetes cases! Aids isn't enough!

Why are they fighting in the first place? If the pool guy is a faggot he'd reject the women anyway.

The pool boy represents your average hard-working Joe

The message of the commercial is that you will like what the Coco-Cola company tells you to like. Note the implication that he will now have sex with the old lady simply for getting a soda, and he probably would have had sex with one of the children if they got to him first.

This should be you, goy, why aren't you embracing diversity

kek confirms it

disgusting

Everyone is a little bit gay, goy. We're all bisexual, and men love sucking dick, especially white men. Get with the program, don't you want to be a modern man?

Am I the only one who actually liked this commercial? The Italian tune is nice, and homosexuality fits in nicely with Mediterranean culture. Seems pretty wholesome considering all the actors are white and healthy, if this is aimed at either Italy or Sicily I don't see any problems.

The biggest issue is that it's shilling Coke, which is unhealthy poison that makes people obese.

The US is a very big land mass. We have the town Springfield in numerous states. Many other names are all over. St Petersburg is a common one too. Just look at a map. Just one average sized state is pretty big.

He's bisexual, of course. Sexuality is fluid, goy.

Mixing weed and beer is best. Not recommended for everyone

TBH, its all shit. Drink water and natural juices.

What about RC cola?

What's wrong with tea, nigger?

Just fucking take multi vitamins, fish oil pills and drink fuckin water. Pop is garbage.

You ever read the nutrition facts on those things? Interesting ingredients.

Who cares, I don`t think a pop commercial is gonna steer someone to being gay, now the ingredients in said pop could possibly.

That kind of bitch attitude is how and why this shit has gotten as bad as it is.

At least the pool boy's white. Could have easily made him a SPic.

(((This))) must end, now.

I Agree

They really don't pay you guys much, do they?

Jesus fuck that was gay. The girl had an ok butt though.

The worst part was the Mexishit music.

Ah, that's a good catch–that's exactly why they did not. Reality is rayciss!

fucking ENOUGH.

other then being "jewish propaganda" what is inherently bad about being a homosexual?

My main problem with this is that it's a beaner song and that gay coal burning is the worst thing.

Daily reminder: Anything related to the use or propagation of cocaine is jewish. Recommend newfags go and read dope inc.

tumblr: the user

ignore big pharma shillbot

Also, replace coffee with cocoa powder and instead of milk (causes hormone imbalance) try cream. Sweeten with licorice root tea or one of the vast amount of sweet herbs, stay away from tumour accelerating sugar (use raw sugar if you're trying to uncuck). Caffeine is pretty jewish though, scientifically speaking.

I can live with this, at least he wasn't a nigger.

Uh, don't be so polar-normative, why is everything so black and white with you people. Get with the times, bigot.

spics like coke, and spics are more likely to be fags. not sure it's more acceptable though so not sure what the target audience is

People name things after home, there are a lot of random burger towns with names only found in their home countries. some are generic like scotland, texas and just named after a guy called scott

How to turn your 3-yo into a homosexual lovemachine. Straight outta the jew's mouth:

archive.fo/5qGVK
http:// blogs.timesofisrael.com/educating-lia-lessons-about-raising-an-open-minded-child-in-a-closed-minded-society/

you mean feet