Doooo Sex

Hype or Shite?

Do you really have to ask?

Shite. Always bet on shite, user.

Assume it's shite until proven otherwise.

At the end, all the;
Buy DLC naaaooooo!

Somehow the people segregating the walking timebombs are the bad guys.

Are they really going to go with the EXACT same retarded aug bullshit? I mean, there are a couple million different things they could do but instead it's just them bitching about how bad niggers augs have it.

Also

Since Deus Ex Human Revolution-Mankind Divided is more in the "Illuminati" corner rather than the "1488" corner, it's hard for writers to make a really believable story out of it. Combine that with CURRENT YEAR politics and Cultural Marxist takeover of vidya (alongside all other mediums and subcultures) it would always be wise to look at the upcoming title as resounding shite until thoroughly proven otherwise.

The story will be barely passable once again, gameplay could be fun.

The plot seems to be 10/10

but what about every other aspect of the game? Considering the day 1 DLC, I don't expect much

Shite, unless there is a purge the augs ending but since it's the CURRENT YEAR I doubt it.

Enjoy your weak skeleton arms while I'm deadlifting cars, meatbag.

My penis is augmented

this.

my asshole is also augmented

Enjoy your lack of limbs after Google disables your arm firmware for being a bad goy

Looks like a shitty student film project.

Might pirate it out of appreciation of the original, just to make sure it is full on shit when I am having arguments against it.

If it is Denuvo then fuck it completely.

It has Denuvo

Its dead, Jim.

I don't know anons, as many bugs as you can run into with software over the course of your life… I'd hate to have my arm capable of benching a truck malfunction while it's holding something more delicate.

never gonna make it

see goy, these prudence is ebil

RIP IN HELL

there is literally no hope here

Its literally the last game with no improvement over the level design and new gimmicks.
Theres no fucking point.

Even ignoring human revolution this one is going to be garbage, not to mention the shit they tried/are trying to pull. It also has denuvo as the final nail in the coffin.

You're fucked

I don't know, some of the stuff in the 101 trailer looked neat.

No matter what ending you got, you still killed the stabilizing force of the facility. Activating the self destruct just means nobody else can evacuate.

Other than weapon customization akin to Crysis and more active augmentations, you're right.

Revisiting Jensen was the first warning flag for me. Undermining the endings of the previous game isn't something developers should do. Which is why the trend for Deus Ex is usually new characters each new game. Hell, with the current gaming climate I thought for sure we'd get a fem MC or at least the choice at the start.

Jensen's VA had big influence on the game itself - it's a case similar to Vaas from FC3. Also, the endings we got were hastily put together due to time crunch, as was the last level (evidenced by zombie mob). Thus, the retcon.

Fucking idiots deserve to be trapped in their own body.

The game was a huge time crunch. Upper Hengsha and Montreal were meant to be hubs. Regenerating health was meant to be an augmentation choice instead of forced on us.

Shit. There's only one Deus Ex.

that would make one hell of a movie, won't that count as 10/10?
Of course, I only have what they have shown to grade it, and of course, they have only shown the best parts

Doesn't seem to have improved basic things in the sequel. For one, TPS mode with contextual rolling is still quite unwieldy, and now many of the augs are quite literally godmode.

To be honest, the augs they showed are only acquired later and the level they showed was pretty early on, they say this themselves.

It just doesnt look like an improvement, everything looks and plays the same with some new added gimmicks.
Looks pretty low effort.

Get your eyes checked, man. Hell, I wear +7.0 lenses, and even then I could see that it's amateur hour.

Could be builds made exclusively around certain augs. Other than that, I don't see how they could liven it up.

A movie plot for vidya is absolutely shit. Also even as a movie plot it would be shit because it is still "muh oppression" with a slight amount of Illuminati on top.

what the shit is with that .gif pls?

Deus Ex Human Revolution had memes, therefore everything in the series is shit.

Guy can hack her costume.

Games are not movies. Kill yourself normalfag.

>>>/neogaf/

if you want a movie plot about oppressed vs oppressors go watch a fucking movie like snowpiercer or something

We live in a world where many governments don't like the idea of their subjects owning knives and guns.
You think you'll be allowed to own mechanical limbs and organs without requiring multiple licenses and being fitted with remote killswitches?

You're not thinking professional victim enough. Disabled people will get prototypes for free for testing purposes. Government grants will help other disabled people afford them down the line. The government money for augmented body parts will become like college grants, where minorities and women get more by virtue of being "oppressed." Then when there's a thousand niggers running around on mechanical legs because their originals got blown off in gang warfare, there will suddenly be a rash of augmented crime and people will wonder how it happened.

Shit
They thought a lethal playthrough was unpopular because there weren't enough lethal toys to use. They didn't consider the exp bonuses at all. This sort of either laziness or ignorance does not speak well of the developers.

It's not a retcon, it's simply that he survived, probably because lol cyberlungs. There was a shot of him floating facedown in one of the trailers. They will reconcile the multiple endings with the new one, although I don't know how. I'd love to see a save import feature, personally.

In all honesty, Elias is a pretty cool guy, and a damned good VA. Apparently the writers let him have a ton of input on the last game. Given that it's already been delayed once just to polish and finish it, I have a bit of hope. I'm not expecting a ton from the story proper, but they confirmed at the PAX panel that Jensen is going up against the Illuminati directly now. I really hope the maps and gameplay are solid, that's what I care about the most.

also I shat bricks when I found that the voice actor for Vaas was in Better Call Saul.

Going combat was flat out harder than stealth by a mile. Then you have the XP imbalances.

I stopped falling for hype years ago.

Hype is a warning that if something is hugely popular then chances are it's going to be total shit. Why? Because most people themselves have shit taste.

What I'm still confused about is the fact that Hummus Revelations had augmentations that looked sleek, shiny, and schway as hell to the point that even the cheap black market augs that gave you digitigrade legs looked funky and professionally made, yet Deus Ex, which comes chronologically later, has mechanical augs that look bulky, intrusive, and uncomfortable.

Also Deus Ex had augs be very few, the only ones being you, Paul, Simons, Page, Gunther, Anna, and the bartender lady in New York. Yet Yellow Filterlution had augs in common citizens. Heck even the local niggers could somehow afford gold plated augs.

Oh yeah, and since mechanical augs are still a thing WHERES MY FUCKING SKULL-GUN GAYDOS?

It's a reboot. The original Deus Ex may or may not be canon.

Augs Dindu nuffin: the game: the trailer. Invoking the word Apartheid is sure to lead to a nuanced discussion of the issues worthy of the original.

Wasn't "muh augs vs humies" the plot of HR?

And yet only the eurocucks managed to lose their guns, bullets, knifes, and weapons in general. Can't wait to see the middle east extend to britian creating a mad max like scenario where it's mudshits/antfa vs the rest of the bad goyim in bite sized snippets when trump talks about the sorry state of what was the european union.

This. I'm looking forward to trying out the game when it launches and I won't even bother watching this shit. And I actually like their CGI trailer, at least those show actual gameplay locations and characters, just way better looking.

normalfag shit

What an utterly disgusting waste of money they could have spent on more missions, more hubs or a better script.

Lmao, they need the money for marketing you stupid goy!

They made the most of the increased polycount and texture resolutions and you really can't blame them for that.

Gunther is the only one who has really bulky augmentations and that's because he's from the mechanical era. And if you look at, say, Barrett from HR or the Russian tank guy from this game those big, bulky augs exist in the new series. Who knows, maybe we even get to see Gunther in MD, he would fit the scenario. Maybe it's still too early for him, I don't know how old he is supposed to be by 2050 (original Deus Ex). So much for big, bulky mechanical shit. Meanwhile JC Denton, his brother Paul and the big bad all have no visible augmentations at all because their super powers are explained with nanomachines, son. They just look like people with weird glowing tattoos on their face.

The only real problem in all this is that Jensen has the best augs around (or you couldn't defeat all those armies of people single-handedly) and yet his aug parts are regular sized. I'm sure this was mostly just about creating a relatable character, they were probably afraid a game about a huge Gunther-tier tank man wouldn't sell to the self-insert fags who play it for the RPG aspect.

What if the next game is about Gunther? They can't let Jensen live forever, he would mess up the canon.

Wrong. The devs have said repeatedly that all the things from at least the original game are still canon. The sequel plays even later in the timeline so there's also no reason to strike that (other than it being a shit game). They only took some big liberties when it comes to the visuals.

I'm not hype, I didn't expect anything from HR and it turned out decent but not great. Unless I see that they make it more like the original Deus Ex I probably won't do more than pirate it.

Trump still has one obstacle left

Doesn't matter at this point. The genie is out of the bottle. Burgers know that they are being lied to and they are pissed. If they try anything now it will just cause the US to militarize due to the simple fact that if the kikes try to stop trump at this level they will just cause the internal US political/military infrastructure to collapse on itself due to internal conflict not to mention any bad goyim that just keeps their mouth shut while leaking secrets.

Alright, I'm no engineer or scientist, but I have a hard time believing that augmented limbs would require some complex software to simply operate. Maybe something like a visual, cardiovascular, or nervous system modification would need some software to regulate its functioning, but how could some cyber criminal use such a software to control the wills of those who own the augmentations? Wouldn't it be more likely that a cyber criminal could hack into a type of software that regulates the functioning of some important component of your body, and threaten to sabotage it to the point that your life would be at risk? They could demand some ransom in exchange for your well being, but control your very will? I don't know about that. This already stinks of bad writing.

Ironically the best piece of marketing for HR was leaking the first third of the game early. Everybody though it was going to suck donkey dick, but were instead pleasantly surprised.

But that happens in almost every episode of Ghost in the Shell.

Hey, what do I know? I'm just saying, I would like to see some publication that talks about potential software that could be used to alter the behavior of an augmented limb. Then maybe you could speculate on how such a hypothetical software could be used to control another human being. Maybe in some mechanical sense, like maybe your prosthetic leg has a joint that needs to move at a certain degree for every movement that you make, and there's a software that regulates that. If someone hacked it, then they could fuck with the way that you walk, but how could they control your movement?

Not defending it, but it is a trailer. It'll be targeted towards a normalfag audience, no matter the content of the game itself.

Could be that the Neuropozyne is a psychoactive, under the right conditions.

Remember, in DXHR Jensen went all glitchy, but he didn't go crazy when they triggered the aug killswitch, (assuming he took it.)

Intel here, you guys are fucked.

So the poor people that can't afford the prohibitively expensive superpower/immortality conferring augmentations are supposedly the privileged oppressors? And the immortal superhuman rich are the oppressed?

What the fuck.

The western world has forced us to feel bad for the have-nots. This is nothing new.

So which shitty ending from human revolution is canon. I guess the fuck you kill everyone ending didn't happen.

It is not bad writing in that sense, it is quite cheesy but still grounded how it works is; brain > implant in brain (interpeter) > whatever aug/prostethic > action.

The conspiracy was that the implants in the brain should not have been that invasive, for example they sold new legs, so the implant would only do that (let you use your new legs, get sensation, etc.), but what was implanted could take over entire motor systems and effect entire physiology rather then just bridging between organic/inorganic parts. Later in the game those functions were first enabled via an update everyone got sick, then the corporation (well one person) goes full "well that's what these things can really do" and turns the crazy to 11. It is not really a hack or vulnerability, it is like Windows 10. An intended function implemented during design.

Do play DX:HR, it may fall short on challange and conspiracies are rather shallow but it is still pretty good.

I see what you mean. However, the trailer specifically says "these people were hacked", and so maybe that's a little bit misleading. I don't know. I have played Human Revolution. It's been a while so maybe I forgot about some portion of the game that explained how something like this could happen.

Hype as I can be about a modern AAA game. A trailer like this doesn't show gameplay, but it has enough soul that I'm convinced the devs give a shit about what they're making. Hopefully it will be an improvement on Human Revolution.

Yeah.

It has the single most obnoxious tutorial-gameplay trailer ever.

The trailer mimics MSM. In our reality every cybercrime gets branded as hacking and/or anonymous' workings. It's just one catchy word that makes normalfags vaguely understand that it's some kind of software exploit, tech-fuckery. So I assume in DX:MD universe the truth about corporations maliciously building backdoors and hidden functions into their hardware was swept under the rug and MSM narrative became "it wuz anonymoose haxorz hurr durr"

It's a combo of different endings from Human Revolution, where you could lie and say they got hacked instead of telling the truth.

BROTHERS, I HAVE RETURNED! TIME FOR SOME REAL DEUS EX POSTING!

Why contain it?

No modern game will ever rival Deus Ex. The expensive, innovation-bare development model our industry has forced itself into has guaranteed that.

Treat MD as its own thing that is mostly inspired by the original. Consider it a distant descendant. A man trying to rival the strength of a god. I think you'll have a better time actually analysing its objective merit instead of forcing yourself into disappointment.

It turns out Paul is actually a clone from Jensens DNA.

Looks like a rehash of HR now featuring GodMode Gimmicks.

Heck even the visuals are barely improved from HR and HR already looked heavily dated when it came out.
Graphics an integral element that add to the overall experience, I sure as fucking hell wouldn't like Deus Ex 1 if it was sprite based like Wolfenstein 3D/DOOM.

Also everything about this just looks cheap, no conspiracy, no illuminati, just more MUH EVIL PURE MEN RAYCISS vs MUH POOR DINDU NUFFIN OPRESSED AUGS which is TOTALLY not an allegory for CURRENT YEAR politics of the social "war" with the hostile takeover of cultural marxism in media.

It was muh Girlfriend used me then we find out this shit is bigger than you thought.

Speaking of why the fuck do we get a nigger pilot? What is the cannon ending for Malik? Dont fucking tell me she dies please for the love of god.

It made sense for Jensen to save her in HR, maybe she retired or stopped being a pilot in MD?

No it doesn't. In GitS people have their brains (or rather parts of their brain tissue) replaced with Cyberbrains. Hackers hack their "ghosts" (aka their Will, The Self basically) in their Cyberbrains, not their limbs.

If your brain was unaugmented in any way it's physically and mathematically impossible to "hack" you. That's why this shit is bullshit. The only thing they could possibly do is cause your augmented limb to malfunction or kill switch it (if it has one) but nothing beyond that. You can't just make a person who had their arm replaced suddenly decide they want to go to a bank, kill everyone and rob it because their arm told them so, this isn't fucking MGS2 bullshit. Not to mention that cybernetic limbs already exist in prototype stage IRL and are being tested right now.

If I recall you leave her then you find her body being savaged by gangsters or kill the fuckers and she leaves.

If you save her, then she's still part of the mission and saves the research team near the ending.

They already said it's elements of all endings combined, Invisible War style.

Nigger you don't need brain implants for cyber limbs. Do you even know how our nervous system operates? Entirely on nerves transmitting basically electric signals. All they need to do is connect the cybernetic limb to your nerves. Right now early cyber limbs don't connect directly to the nerves, but rather have enhanced reception of those electric signals so they can read them through the skin. It's less accurate but people can actually control fingers and everything this way while having the cyber limb literally just "glued" to their stub.

i fucking hated that shit

But racism parellels though :(

Considering this game basically looks like the Invisible War equivalent for Human Revolution (complete with being set directly after events of its predecessor and doing almost 0 innovation) I don't understand how could you have expected more from this.
It's an obvious sequelitis game that's going to take 0 risks.

My problem with Deus Ex HR was how people were giving up there perfectly good limbs for augs when the idea itself is great for people who lost there limbs.

Essentially those rich bastards got what was coming to them.

The point of that was to showcase the scenario where some people would willingly choose to get rid of their working limbs in order to obtain augmentations that could do more that their organic limbs could ever do.

People were giving up their limbs to transcend their humanity and become Ubermensch, there is nothing stupid about it (other than the possible risks of kill switches etc). Look at Ghost in the Shell, it's far future where essentially the entire human population is cyborg to some degree.

Heck, if you wouldn't be able to give up your computer, cell phone and internet (most humans nowadays wouldn't be able to do that, mind you) then you're already a proto cyborg.

da fuck? i would rather have better gadgets instead of inserting weird shit into my body and replacing body parts

Confirmed for pleb.

That's the thing about cyborgs that always seemed a little dubious to me. Why lop off chunks of your body to do things that you could do with external gadgets?

I mean, cyborgs are cool as shit, so I don't think about it too hard, but it is kind of silly.

Because the gadgets will never be able to process information in parallel at light speed.
Seriously watch GitS to get an understanding of how powerful a cyborg is vs a gadget user.

I didn't even read your post. Please make more of those images though.

Yeah, but why get the gun arm?

Who wants to be a mech aug? I'd rather be nano aug master race.

Also this whole reliance on the drug and the being hacked is pretty silly.

We all know how that will end, people with mechanical augmentation will simply disappear in a generation at most. Just look to the original Deus Ex, just about a couple of people had mechanical parts, and basically they where all military/inteligence people (Ana, Gunther and the bar owner who was a retired cop/soldier/whatever) or that guy in the sewers, common people didn't had mechanical parts at all. Now, just a couple of decades before a bazillion people where cripples with prosthesis or people who exchanged limbs for mechanics.

To always have a weapon you can't lose with you but that is indeed a shit augment and GitS also points that out btw.

Actually always bothered me to see that. How a guy with all those damned tubes and large racks in their backs can fit, work, sleep, eat and anything. Always bothered that 40k obsession with tubes and wires.

skul-gun > arm gun

40k is illogical as hell, don't try to rationalize it because the setting isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Considering how awful Human Revolution was, I wouldn't have very high hopes.

Actually i never read the books on the fluff or played the game (that shit is expensive as hell), just know from the internet, so i can't say if it's a parody or not, but the tubes really annoy me.

I loved how HR handled the augmentation theme, personally. Some people were able to get their lives back in order thanks to it, while others just jumped at a chance to be stronger. It wasn't just blind benefits - some people's companies forced them to get augmentations, meaning they got fired if they didn't (or couldn't afford to) buy them. Atop of that, augmentations didn't fit naturally with people - without constantly taking in neuropyzyne, your body keeps rejecting them. Augmented athletes performing against natural ones caused controversies in numerous competitions.

The best thing about augmentations in HR was how it was used and abused by people with many different wants and motivations.

It's a stupid over the top setting that steals shit from pop culture of the 80s and 90s and is meant to simply be "fun" and appeal to nerds. It's in the same vein as say, DOOM or Serious Sam, though with dialougue that "tries" to take itself seriously even though it's not.

Just play the videogames and stay the fuck away from tabletop (which is dying btw).

Unfortunately that entire concept is stupid since based on what we already know IRL human body won't reject mechanical augmentations. Heart pacemakers, metal bone implants and other such things already exist IRL and people don't need to take immunosuppresants to live with those things.
Your body can only reject organic matter, but mechanical augs shouldn't, by the very virtue of not being organic, be able to get rejected outside of some really fringe examples.

If anything, when augs (provided they will) become commonplace, people will be controlled not by an addictive drug but rather something a lot more mundane and simpler - maintenance.
As any machine, mechanical augs will require maintenance and the cost of that will without a doubt be high.

Yet in the original Deus Ex we barely see any consequences or effects of mechanical augmentation in the society. The themes of rebellion, plague, poverty were much more presente. Augmentations where implied to be some restricted to military/intelligence types. The only mentions were made by Gunther and Anna about being replaced by nano augmented agents.

FRUITFLIES

Do you remember what else we learn in HR?
That Adam was bred by the Illuminati to not require neuropyzyne meaning even in HR's spot in the timeline it is possible for that limit to be overcome. So I don't consider that a plot hole.

But this I might, and will handwave for my own sake by pretending the level of the augmentation can cause issues we have yet to understand in our present day.

it is time to for war

The "I totally had a whole bunch of super-awesome augs from 20 years in the future all along" twist feels comparable to the universal ammo of Invisible War, somehow.

I love you Steve Shellen

MD is set 2 years after HR, not 20.
Unless you mean Jensen's augs being on 2050 tier in general.

Well that's even more stupid. What's with Eidos Montreal and designing absurd oversized megacities that make no sense in the Deus Ex timeline, and seemingly take no time to make?

ADAM HAS FUCKING NANO AUGS NOW
IT'S SHIT

It's a soft reboot of the franchise, when you want to reboot something but don't want to make it an obvious thing, then you go the prequel route.
The new team also has next to nothing in common with the Ion Storm that actually made Deus Ex 1.

Different people, different philosophies, a large corporation doing the funding (Squeenix) and thus being jewish with the budget and time constraints, and most importantly, CURRENT YEAR politics shoehorned in thanks to the cultural marxism.

Don't even try to compare HR/MD to DE because they're vastly different games with different themes.

If you want something that actually is well written and is much closer to the themes of original Deus Ex, read the Icarus Effect book.
It's a prequel to Human Revolution that ties in to the plot of HR. It actually has conspiracy and so on, something that HR largely failed to deliver upon.

In fact, I wish Human Revolution was an adaptation of that book since then we'd have a much better game.

If you use logic a lot of villains or antagonists tend to have completely rational justifications for what they do.

I'm not even a 40kfag, but I'm fairly confident that he doesn't need to eat or sleep.

I didn't like human revolution, it just didn't click with me. I might get this super cheap years from now.

Dont take it from the trailer, the actual game story could suck.

i mean i get the "mah oppression" thing but in the past people had been actually oppressed. And sci fi has played a lot on that.

He should hack in a good plot instead onto that shit anime.

That song was better than human revolution.

Why not just show us some in game footage instead of this shit?

It's a game for good goys pretending to be bad

he's a nerd with a lot of keyboards in a ONE V ONE ARENA FIGHT

basically he constantly dodges everything with AR warnings and a cloak so the big breasted lady attacks the entire surface of the arena at once

Was Kill la Kill actually good, or was it just another flash in the pan?

It was good, but it had pacing and budget issues that made it someehat a letdown.

I'd consider it high mid tier, or average high tier, I guess. It's like an old battle shounen, except with a decent plot and a lot of stuff you'd expect from a typical action anime, I think.

I've only started watching them since like 2009, though

Take comfort in the idea that you wont have offsprings who would bear the same, if not worse conditions.

Alexis Jones is going to be the conspiracy theorist that nobody believes yet is completely right.

It's not genetic. The eye disease is a random mutation that does not seem to get passed down. The partial deafness happened after I had head trauma at the age of 4, fell down a bunch of stairs and narrowly missed a bunch of broken glass.

Then go ahead, get a gf and have a familly while you can still enjoy it. If you're lucky, when the world slowly fades away from you, you'll be surrounded by people who loves you.

But user, I want to shoot people with my eye lasers.

There is a very simple solution to this problem. They could have just removed the cybernetic augmentations and replaced them with regular prosthetic limbs and there would be literally no problem. By doing this all of that apartheid shit could have easily been avoided. Jesus Christ that is some shit storytelling.

Oh I will be hyped. Hyped for it to crash into such pile of rubble

Why the fuck did you do that instead of getting laser treatment?
Laser treatment is confirmed to give people 20/20 eyesight if done properly.
My friend went from half blind to having much better eyesight than I do.

Story and concept is beyond cheesy and overdone since the 60's, it is on par with the "evil AI" cliche. But I guess it is good for your average video game fan that didn't read a single SF novel or even watched some movies.

I might or might not pirate it.

fuck off with your meaningless buzzwords

Denuvo so you won't be able to pirate it regardless.

Most video game users are young adults/teenagers that dont know a lot from other hobbies, and their main hobby, vidya, is not old enough to have a big backlog of decent work like books or film
Basically you can sell them snake oil and they will chug it because they are amateurs in an amateur field

This reddit tier plot again, is it really that hard to make a story about political philosophy like the original?

I go to the steam page and this is what I see.

im going to join with the robo dudes and slay all the normalfags and be treated to a real shitty slideshow ending like it was in the last game

It is a computer gaem nigga. Also they read muscle contractions, when they can read neural impulses they won't be inaccurate at all.

YES WHAT A GOOD IDEA NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

What rustles me with that trailer and the chosen couple of bearded guy and his gf with augmented hand is that WHY THE FUCK ISNT THE BITCH JUST HIDING THAT ARM WITH A FUCKING GLOVE AND LONG SLEEVES?!

I get it military and gubmint will know she's augmented but atleast you wont get spitted on by the common people on the streets because they wont know your fapping hand is robotic if you hide it.

yeah. just like modern computers and embedded systems… oh wait.

Watch_Dogs would have worked as CP. But they'd have to get rid of the day/night cycle or at least make every day overcast/foggy.

It was decent until around the midway point when the worst character (Nui) was introduced, then everything went to shit.

I know you love the cock, but maybe instead of being an insufferable faggot, you can try adding to the conversation in a more productive way, like sharing some reading material, for instance.

How could you be so sure that a prosthetic would make use of, or even require, an embedded system in order to meet and maintain its primary function? Even if it did have an embedded system/software dependency, how could such a thing be used to essentially control a large population, against their will, and force them to commit acts of violence/terrorism/various forms of disorder?

….if you're running out of the drug to operate your super cyber arm why don't you get a regular mechanical prosthetic you retard?

Because free markets and rational consumers.

Man I wanted to like Human Revolution so much, it had a pretty good start, up to the first boss fight (the "leaked demo") I thought it was great, it makes sense that they only leaked it up to that point since it may have got them sales since it all goes downhill from there.

They made so much hype about DECIDE HOW YOU PLAY but they made playing shooting way not fun at all by firstly making you die from 1-2 bullets nearly, having shitall ammo for any weapon. I ended up never even using a lot of guns since I thought I'd save them up for some tough situation, which never came.

Looks like for this game they're realising their mistake and making it a full on action shooter, and probably forgetting everything else that made DX great.

Fucking hate this shit.

Trans-humanism is part of the satanic agenda.

LORD, please come quickly.

It's pagan fantasy brah

Pretty much

My great aunt had this exact painting hanging in her kitchen. I remember staring at it as a kid and thinking about how depressing it is.

Even if there was a satanic agenda that existed outside of schizophrenic minds, it wouldn't involve transhumanism because transumanism isn't going to happen.
It's this generation's equivalent of yesteryear's "we'll all have flying cars in the future, I know this because I saw it on the Jetsons."
Sure, aircraft improved tremendously over time, but they never became cheap or easy enough to fly for the regular pleb.
Prosthetic limbs and miscellaneous implants will become better than ever, but most people won't be able to afford them or the surgery they require and their capabilities will be severely restricted by the authorities to the point where they might not be any better than the parts they replace.

My nigga.

Hype, thought Human Revolution was a solid game despite its shortcomings. The gameplay features they've shown look alright.
I wish they'd go back to expanding on the original Deus Ex, but that's probably never going to happen.

We don't know if it's the original Jensen, he could just believe he is. Since he's the catalyst for rejection-less augs, his DNA is probably ripe for cloning.

Take this shit back to MGS and keep it there.