OY VEY! Gavin McInnes says recent trip to Israel was a "brainwashing trip."

OY VEY! Gavin McInnes says recent trip to Israel was a "brainwashing trip."

First Lauren Southern and now this, (((Ezra Levant))) must really be pushing his luck. Some serious stuff must be going on behind the scenes at (((Rebel Media))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykSEe-m9sfE
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
mondoweiss.net/2016/04/birthright-israel-ends-trips-to-israel-american-jews-are-better-off-imagining-israel-than-seeing-it/
jewcy.com/post/why_israelis_are_pricks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
thejc.com/comment/columnists/our-jewish-communist-past-1.27923
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Aaronovitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Krajewski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WEWLAD

How did he not realise this in advance! But I must say this is an interesting twist.

Neat/ 10 I guess.

This timeline is getting interesting.

dayum

Gavin has pretty much just gone full Holla Forums in this video. I give credit where it's due.

I was spitting venom over this obvious propoganda when The Rebel starting shilling it but perhaps Gavin really is just a moron and was totally ignorant on these topics and this what it took for him to realise.

This can't help them, this would be mornonic damage control.

Times like these make me want to be sympathetic to Gavin, but then I remember him shoving a dildo up his ass. Being unable to say white children in the 14 words was the last straw.

The 14 words, repeating and agreeing, should be the bare minimum for anyone as a litmus test.

he missed the kike revolution in germany post ww1 but goddamn

im willing to bet he has his own podcast soon and it'll be extremely red pilled

see

I'm willing to bet you're right, he sees the writing on the wall, and love the attention he's getting. Thus he's going to say shit people like us want to hear to get that (((alt-right))) money.

Not forgiving him for tonguing a flamboyant faggot and sticking a microphone up his ass live on stream.

Also, this is from the same trip.

But still, wow. He almost sounds like the red pill is kicking in here. Sadly, I think he's too invested, being a racemixer and all, to let it take hold without vomiting it back up.

He's not a moron, he's been brainwashed like most of us were at one point.

You can't tell me you've been full on Nat Soc since birth, can you?

OY VEY!!!!

25 CENTIMETERS

No of course not but it didn’t take being a journalist for 25 years and a trip to Israel before I started to connect the dots either. Nonetheless I am not attacking Gavin here. This appears to be a good thing happening.

Shit. This faggot might've actually removed those dildos and butt plugs and started to see straight. Shame he is going to end up killing himself when he realizes he married and bred with a street shifter. I have to admit, when compared to the other Rebel e-celeb faggotry threads we've had recently, this one could actually get interesting.

I hate him, but it's a good little monologue.

Interesting.

He already has his own show. Not even working under "the 6-Million Sicilian" made it very redpilled. I hope this is a real shift for him.

So, let me put this in perspective:
This is priceless.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykSEe-m9sfE
In this one he calls Jews "saboteurs"
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

best timeline.

And to think I was just wanted to watch ebin youtube videos and pirate shit.

Flying too close to the sun, the lies can't hold up.

Pretty obvious that Lauren Southern quit Rebel Media over this trip. Will be interesting to see where that goes. I know most of Holla Forums hates on ecelebs, often with good reason, but they have a lot of reach. Turning them would be a big win for us.

any more gavin webms?

Don't forget getting jews to call out and attack other "renegade" jews. That was when I knew everything changed.

Will he have a full redemption arc after he is inevitably fired for this? Will he swallow the redpill instead of taking nibbles from it?

here's that Saboteur Jews one as a .webm

TOP KEK m8

Gavin has been loads of times for political crap, he's good at getting back on his feet and as a better man for it.

The alt-right is slowly becoming the alt-Reich.

At this rate, Ben Garrison will soon reach is final form.

Check 'em.

Fitting commercial for an std test tbh fam

What if it becomes the aut-reich and the make "The Pink Swastika" real?

I think I actually like Gavin now wtf

Just wait for that shitty TRS Steven Crowder meme to become reality

He says this because we caught them jewing, otherwise he'd still be shilling for muh bsed jews. Fuck this faggot.

I think they stole it from Anglin. Even that is too original for them.

Nobody "caught" them, the "leaked" clip was from his show.

Holy shit, it finally happened. Shame it didn't happen before he met his wife.

I'd believe that. But it won't stop them from bragging about it as one of their accomplishments.

The chance of him flipping sides have gone down by 70% due to non-white white and kids. But hey, his chances of losing his shit and shooting up a Jewish memorial center for doing this to him went up by 15%

The Jews learned this trick from the Muslims. When Malcom X went to Hajj for the first time, he stopped in Palestine, and his handlers put him with a blue eyed red haired white guy, and they bonded over their mutual hatred of the Jews. Then when Malcom returned to America he disavowed NOI and his racist beliefs against whites. So now the Jews try it in reverse, by having Christians identify with Israel and bond over hatred of Muslims.

Almost nobody is given the redpill by their parents at a young age. We grow up with public school history lessons and hollywood world war 2 movies. That's it, that's all people know. And most people, living their lives, don't want to spend a lot of time researching historical genocides. They want to go out with their friends and have fun, see a concert, travel, be happy. When I was first redpilled I became very angry and frustrated with the people around me. I felt like I was the only conscious person in an open-world sandbox game filled with shallow NPCs who just followed their pre-programmed routes through the game. I no longer feel that way, I'm managed to transcend that particular flaw in my own character. People aren't dumb, they're not morons. The world, and the universe, is just so unbelievably grand and enormous and beautiful that any given person's little brain can only take in so much at any one time.

We get frustrated because society doesn't change after one happening. Or after decades. Friend, the human super organism operates on an entirely different time scale than its component parts like you and me. Be patient, be determined, and be joyful. The world will wake up if you believe and put all your efforts into achieving it. We may never live to see it. Our great great grandchildren may never live to see it. But we didn't spend hundreds of millions of years clawing our way out of the primordial soup, through the cruel crucible of nature, just to die here. Everyone can be redpilled.

What ever happened to Sam Hyde?

Not sure, he's slow on videos lately.

Probably depressed as fuck. We'll need to deal with that smarmy rat-faced demon soon.

Something tells me (((Rebel Media))) tired to pull some massive kikery and those two who have had people constantly ragging on them for being kike puppets finally connected some dots and that triggered an alarm.
WOOP WOOP! THEY'RE NOT CRAZY! WOOP WOOP!

You know the best part?
His past decisions probably flashed before his eyes slo-mo; the birth of his mixed offspring, him tonguing a jewish faggot, and him shoving a giant butt plug up his ass on his show.
He's finally going to have to digest how much he was used for a jewish agenda. I don't envy him, but it will be good in the long run.

Wait, what'd he do?

I'm referring to Blockhead Joe

It wouldn't be impossible though. Even Nazi Germany recognized German-Jew marriages that happened before they took power. Maybe he'll push for something like that. His kids will still be Mischlings though.

He's getting no-platform'd so he doesn't do this stuff anymore.

I understand what you are saying and it certainly rings true for most people. But Gavin isn’t most people; he has dealt with topics that flirt on the fringes of this topic for many years. He has no doubt read at least some of the mountains of messages aimed at him telling him such.

I am not attacking him I am just expressing surprise that this would be a revelation to him. But! Considering he has been able to so succulently make an argument against the Jewish narrative in this video I am leaning on that fact he knew all this already but refused to fully believe out of convenience (his life will get harder from here on out).

Nope.

We are now in the timeline in which we can call the Jews on their bullshit. This universe is getting awesome.

Wasn't there a recent screenshot of her ancestry test, basically saying like 98% european?

See:

Trips fucking confirm

Things change man

That's not the ancestry test?

lauren get out

Well, finally. But this is probably fake or he's joking or something.

and some don't, see first picture of jew playing the name game

Pick one. Either OP is a kike Shill working for Ezra to get views for Rebel or he's a massive faggot. Pic related

The video is from his Cumia show, not rebel.

Did you even watch the video, schlomo?

The timing of this and Lauren leaving 'rebel' is kind of strange. Something is going on.

I can just see Gavin getting pissed off at constantly being taunted by us and deciding to come pay us a visit.

This video is in reference to your image. He's on the trip and said it's obviously a brain washing trip.

Yep, OP is a faggot

Yeah it says right on his Twitter bio today PRO ISRAEL ANTI-NAZI fuck off cuck

Why was this thread bumplocked?

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

Because OP is a faggot and anyone defending Zionist puppet Gavin is too period

.webm related

He said he was becoming anti-semitic in the video, moishe.

Yeah I'm calling out the Zionist Puppet who's Literally a Shill for Israel, and I'm moishe. K

Van down by the river.

Yes you are Moishe, (((29eb38)))

You don't have to be a total white ethnostate nationalist to realize and admit the holohoax never happened, but it should have.

That's why he said said "becoming". Let's see if his twitter bio changes sometime in the near future.

This is all in the span of a few days.

Because kampfy is raging again. See:

Everyone shit on his stickied civ-cuck thread about stick man, so now he's dumping on Gavin. Problem is we all have shit on Gavin, and now we're having a laugh to see him go "you know, I'm starting to dislike jews".

And now this is, too.

Gook racemixers like Gavin are pretty based when it comes to the JQ. :^)

Now that Gavin is totally 1488 will he disavow his relationship with Milo? :^)

Good point of view. Dwelling on the past is the way to attack their brainwashing propaganda through which they constantly hide crimes of jewish mafia, by milking anti-semitism and holohoax, making jews seen as victims, rather than criminals of this world.

How do you get almost bluepilled on the holocaust ?

Nothing to see here Goy. :^)

Fucking how?

Gavin being this much of a faggot in the past is exactly why his new found redpilling and public kike-naming is big news.

Holla Forums is willing to take a lot during the awakening process, but upon being woke there is an expectation you formally apologize to those you insulted who tried to help you along the way. Those who fail to meet such small demands get the TRS treatment.

I didn't call him based at all you piece of shit. I said it's great that he's starting to dislike Jews. He still won't be allowed in a white ethnostate

Arrested and charged with multiple murder in connection to a string of school shootings.

You can't argue with these newfags friend. They're cucked into supporting Cernokike and Milo and Lauren Southern and even Gavin. It doesnt matter if the evidence is right in front of their faces, they're civic nationalists who think PJW is a hero. Fucking faggots, all of you will die on the DotR.

Trips confirm. This is significant not because Gavin in particular is worth saving but because it shatters jewish anus.

I provided more than one reference.

Question: I've recently become aware of the network of problems associated with Jewish Zionism.

I haven't done much research into the Holocaust. But generally having a somewhat decent grasp of history from the last 2 centuries, I definitely think that McInnes is right about the fact that the politicization of the Holocaust is no coincidence and that the event is being used to push an agenda.

My main question is: What are some good sources of information that explore the actual events of the Holocaust? Are there any good interviews or first hand accounts from people who were interned inside of the camps that challenge the "gas murder factory" narrative?

Let me tell you about Jewish Tricks user

Wake up, Neo. The Matrix has you.

I know, they will still come here and defend Mike Peinovich and claim he isn't married to a jewess. They all need to be eaten alive by pigs.

Isn't there a big thread in the catalogue?

Why would Israel have him say that?

We'll see if (((rebel media))) fires him for this. I have a feeling they will.

My mistake, there may be. I'll check it out. Thanks for pointing it out.

Tell me then how this one helps the kikes.

saging this shit eceleb thread

The faggot literally wrote about how Bethlehem (birthplace of Christ) is controlled by Mudslimes now and how Israel needed to 'Deus Vult' to reclaim it. He wrote this today. Fuck off faggots

Are you retarded?

You whinging faggots are painful to read. You're slaves to your emotions because you obviously lack the ability to think critically if you're genuinely upset by this stuff.

Th pozzfeed limp-wristed kike got him fired from Adult Swim.

You forgot the time he sucked face with milo

Are you retarded?

the last days of the big lie + anything by David Irving

Rate my OC

I want to like Gavin, I really do. The guy's very witty and very funny but he's got that thing Milo had going for forever where he just seems like an attention whore more than someone that actually believes it particularly thanks to his wife. The faggot thing I can see ((((((ezra)))))) making him do, marrying a nonwhite I can't.

But. He is at least funny.

Fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why would "le good jew" David Cole (who's been on Gavin's show) deny certain aspects of the Holohoax while telling the Aut-Right to embrace jews and Israel?

Well. I always have taken my position on holocaust question as a "thing of the past that must be forgotten", rather than effortlessly debunk it. People laughed at 9/11 as on a joke after a few years of it happening. But joking about holocaust seems to be offensive. It means there's a lot of emotional propaganda for something happened 70 years ago, just to preserve victimization of the jew and good image of the jew in european history.
And those emotions they generate are more stronger than facts, people who are brainwashed into it won't listen to facts, it needed to be first countered by removing the emotional guilt jew applies, and only then it can be safely debunked, when nobody instantly triggers on this debunking being offensive.

And yes, i don't trust Hitlerists whole heartedly just i wouldn't trust Stalinists. What the point when you prove that holocaust is not real, and then point out that you need to kill jews (which only pleases them with more anti-semitic propaganda they can use to victimize themselves)? A lot of people on Holla Forums are violent and dehumanized, and that doesn't help the cause at all, but makes me question where i am and who do i support here.

Video from Gavin's Article on Rebel today. This kike looks like she's going to cry that Bethlehem is in the hands of Mudslimes. This is all propaganda to garnish support for Rebel and put the spotlight on Israel and Bethlehem. You're a moron if you don't understand this and you belong on cuckchan.

also it needed an e-celeb to open your eyes yet you're still here on Holla Forums. why?

back to leftypol until you wake up

saged. reported.

I question why you're here, too. Fuck off back to cuckchan.

He hasn't called out a goddamn thing except atrocities that the general public and all normalfags are already fucking aware of kike shill. Here's another Vidya from today. These faggots are playing the sympathy card to get both ratings they lost and attention to Israel's plight to remove all shit skins. Stop shilling for literal fucking kikes.

Nigger it's bump locked kys.

He could snort a pozzed load straight out of milo's asshole and it wouldn't matter to me. So long as he's generally behaving himself when it comes to his family and around anyone who doesn't want to to touch his dirty dick.

It's not like he raises his kids to do any of this.

I hear if you keep saging a sticky eventually you unlock dudeco-super-elite sage that automatically deletes all of Holla Forums. You should keep saging.

That look on her face is priceless. Don't worry you'll have bigger issues to deal with soon enough in your own country than to worry about taking the rest of Israel for the jews or for Christianity or whatever else the fuck you believe is worth our blood and treasure.

Fag enabler.

Absolutely retarded user. This development will only hurt kikes.

He didn't say jews did it, he said "leftist" jews did it, unlike the based nationalist jews who control Israel.

he spent the video saying how the holocaust happened and was bad and how nazis are crazy and he wouldn never defend denying it he's definitely not /ourguy/ and I don't think he will ever be

No doubt you also have the dildo video in full 1080p faggot?

topkek

What the fuck is this wall of text shit? You dumb fucking nigger. You can't gas 2000 people behind a wooden door, and you can't burn 4 bodies in 1 oven in 15 minutes. There's nothing more to be said. It. Didn't. Fucking. Happen. Period.

He named the jew, the fact he specified they were also leftists doesn't really detract from that fact.

I never said he was /ourguy/, he will probably always be a faggot, but the exposure of at least partial truths will sway normalfags. And there were partial truths in there. It will spur investigation and thinking on some level. That's the important part.

that's the only way to go, tbh

You mean his shitskin kids?

HE LITERALLY FINGER FUCKED HIS ASSHOLE ON CAMERA ALL OF YOU CUCKCHAN FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW

They've been doing this a long time too. Look up the brainwashing trips they give to congressmen and even their own see mondoweiss.net/2016/04/birthright-israel-ends-trips-to-israel-american-jews-are-better-off-imagining-israel-than-seeing-it/ oh and course Israelis are infamous arseholes no different from their sandnigger cousins jewcy.com/post/why_israelis_are_pricks

I know it's one thing to brainwash others but the way Jews brainwash their own children is unlike anything else in the world. The documentary movie Defamation made by that Jew really says it all. It's sort of sad actually. Would they be as annoying and insane if they weren't brainwashed from birth? A wonder of the world.

You are a fucking disgrace. Go back the way you came.

Well, that's the thing newfriend, there are none. Literally every official "proof" that exists, is what has been said by "victims". You can't find actual sources or proof because you can't legaly research it too, it's illegal in Europe to even question the holocaust. If it's the truth, then how come they try so hard to prevent it from being researched?
Not only that, the "proof" of what victims said has been changed drastically all the time, the number of victims included going from 6 million to the few dozen thousands. Pictures of the camps only show people who are starving, which isn't suprising considering the allies killed all supply lines, and the pictures of nazis killing people were propaganda by the russians by wearing uniforms or crudely faking pictures, which also are already debunked. Also, somehow all the "deathcamps" were only located in the areas that russians took over, and only those, no deathcamps found on ally ground.

A shitload of people have illegaly done some research and not only was it mathematically impossible for that number to be killed by nazis within that time and with the tools presented, mosty because there weren't even 6 million jews in those countries to begin with, even shity illegal research has shown there are no traces gas being used in the shower rooms, which have fucking wooden doors that aren't even airtight too. Also why use Zyklon B as gas, a pesticide remover, and why go out of their way to do it so complicated in the first place, why not just shoot them and slice their throats, considering how efficient germany was at that time it's just fucking retarded to go through such lenghts to kill anyone.
And removing clothes, shaving hair and using Zyklon B to remove pesticides also was to prevent from spreading typhus in the camps, why do so if they want them dead?

TL;DR: Everything that has allegedly happened in those camps can be easily be debunked and just makes no rational sense at all, and considering it's not allowed to even legaly do research or even try to dig up the remains of those "killed", it's no surprise everyone questions it.

CUCKCHAN ECELEB FAGGOT KIKE APOLOGIST BASED NIGGER LOVING FAGGOTS WILL ALL DIE ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE AND BEFORE THEN IF I FUCKING SEE YOU EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU

P-proof?

i dun goofed

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

anyone else getting a gay/furry vibe off this guy?

two pics of Sonic and implying one can race mix and be a queer and also be redpilled there's a 99.9% this guy's a furry faggot

They would, because culture is an extension of genetics. Their problem is biological. They are brainwashing their children with insanity precisely because they are genetically insane.

What's with the /ourguy/ stuff? This is just a thread about a cuck saying some shit he doesn't typically say. People are interested because Gavin and Lauren have been content stealing garbage for a while, and (((Rebel Media))) scooped them up to boost their ratings. Just recently Rebel begged for Israel trip money and were BTFO in their comments section, and then they released another video of some nog talking about white genocide being stupid which had its comments wrecked as well with people realizing that (((Rebel Media))) is kike owned and operated. What makes the whole thing interesting is that Lauren recently left Rebel and Gavin has said some semi-red pilled things that wouldn't typically come out of his mouth along with rumors of something happening behind the sceens at (((Rebel Media))). This may a fantastic time to log what occurs when a kike media corp attempts to shift its audience into more kike-centric programming, and use that information for future red pilling efforts.

It looks like they're trying to boil water too fast and the frog is poised to jump out.

>>>/gasthekikesracewarnow/
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW NO EXCEPTION ALL SHIT SKINS NIGGERS FAGGOTS KIKE APOLOGISTS AND KIKES MUST HANG

FUCKING REEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOTS I WILL SHIT ON YOUR FUCKING GRAVES YOU PIECES OF SHIT

no need to chimp out, retard, 90% of the thread is people shitting on him and for good reason

probably Holla Forums

As much as nobody wants to see such an abhorrent act, I hope you know how we function here. Proof is required for claims.

I've always thought McInnes was one of us.

I've been saying this all along. Goyvin is just saying things people like us want to hear because with (((Southern))) leaving and their diversity hiring going full "lol fuk white ppl" they're obviously feeling the effects on their wallets.

This is to keep as many people on the reservation as possible.

Never has been. He's been utterly against us. Why this is interesting is because he's actually criticizing Israel and its Holohoax obsession and says they try to brainwash people.

I'm sure that's part of it. If he bails on (((Rebel Media))) he's going to need an audience, and at the same time if he stays he's going to need the audience. The problem is if he tries to shift gears back to where he was his audience is going to notice and he'll lose credibility, so if he goes further right he's going to have to stay there, and if he stays there it's going to make people notice the anti-white bullshit being peddled by his kike boss. It's going to be fun to see where all of this goes.

Nah, I've just never looked into the Holocaust because I haven't given a shit about it. It's hard to care about a measley 12 million people after you've read shit like the Gulag Archipelago.

I've mostly been reading into Zionism and the actual dominionist culture of Jews, and the fact that Jews always seem to be behind implementations of various forms of marxism.

I now clearly see that politicization of the Holocaust is being used as a cultural weapon, so it now seems logical to me to learn more about it.

then you're just like me when I started. before I realized the importance of it all

wat

he meant 43 million

what do you mean you don't believe in the 90 million? oy vey

I think you 43 billion you anti-semite. You have to count every Jew who has ever existed and will ever exist as victims of the Holocaust. Now give money to Israel.

Dubs check'd and confirm that I forgot that "Jews are still recovering from the holocaust" t. Simoneson and its "now in their DNA", sorry, boss.

Do you feel sad every time you take a dump? You're effectively stimulating your prostate, it's a fucking but in reverse.

If you want to be 100% not degenerate you could easily have your prostate removed, a colostomy bag fitted, and your anus sewn up. It's the logical progression of the human race. White people have progressed with science enough to accelerate the advance of our evolution. Buttholes on men are a biological accident, much like nipples.

What's it like living with brain damage?

Do you feel sad every time you impregnate your wife? You're effectively stimulating your penis, it's a cummies but the right way around.

If you want to be 100% not degenerate you could have a vasectomy, your semen extracted and stored in a bank, and your dick cut off. It's the logical progression of the human race. White people have progressed with science enough to accelerate the advance of our devolution. Ballsacs on men are a biological accident, much like yourself.

REMINDER: THERE'S STILL NO PROOF THAT IMKIKEY IS RACHPOSTER

pretty sure second from the right is a gook

Whoa there, let's just stop you right there. How does increasing one's purity accelerate devolution?

A life of celibacy brings you closer to the Lord. (Why else would priests do it?) It just wasn't feasible for everyone to practice it otherwise the race would end. The gift of science means now we can all reap the benefits.

Look at the mental gymnastics this faggot is performing to justify his degeneracy and feel better about himself.
>>>/bog/

The ultimate purity is to be dead. Like your friend Jesus.

This is a big deal. I know this guy is/was pure kosher poison…but it's newsworthy af that Gavin McGinness just ranted against Israel, the holohoax, Jews role in the Bolshevik mass murder and basically said, "Hitler did nothing wrong"? Why is this anchored?

Is he an American citizen? He'd get thrown in prison if he's pulling 1488 type of stuff in Canada.

as the resident dent-head I'll have you know that I find that offensively hilarious fam.

imkikey

It's not a big deal. If you watch the video you see he reinforces the narrative that muh 6 gorillion died while ironically adopting the positions of natsocs so as to diminish their viewpoints. Kys. Good job on anchoring this shit thread imkikey.

Fuck off kike. A former hardcore philosemite just ranted against the jews and gave a pretty comprehensive list of their 20th century crimes…and shat all over Israel.

He's still a philosemite.
Enjoy your shit thread!

That's a lonely island ripoff which is in turn a ripoff of some SNL shit.

You try too hard, faggot.

you don't get it, dummy. Nobody wants to anoint him as a leader or ultimate truth teller. The fact that he touched those third rail subjects is fucking newsworty and very positive in red pilling people. If you deny that, you're a frightened kike that wants to bury this story.

He's still in Israel at this point. You're a knuckledragger.

user plz.

lol the fuck you on about mate we would literally be poisoned to death without them.

Somebody should remake this video for Gavin.

Ezra got money from the Israeli government for the trip and then, afterwards, asked his fans for even more shekels which he didn't need. He is literally taking money from his fans under false pretences. Aren't there laws against that sort of thing?

Also, Ezra is going to flip when he sees this video. Gavin might be out of a job soon.

Just kill yourself you worthless piece of autistic shit.

In days gone by that may have been true but in the modern age they're completely unnecessary. The only reason on would want to keep theirs is for the purpose of degenerate behaviour.

I thought it was a microphone

that's 12 times the length of a niggers brain

Donated a good sum to stikman's legal fund.

Holy shit this Webm again..

Wait, wait, where did you pull this clip from? It's definitely an excerpt from something.

He said i the last hydewars he's working on stuff. Wish he'd put put more videos though for the shekels and all, for his sake.

Good for gavin. Least he's got a balanced view on it.

In a sense, we all are Nat Soc from birth because it is the natural order of things.
Were it not from forced indoctrination, all white people would tend towards Nat Soc.

It feels like he's trying to play both sides
Gavin, you're either with us or against us
There is NO MIDDLE GROUND

Look at the videos chronologically. All of you guys are trying to say Gavin is hopeless and that because he said pro-Jew stuff in the past, he can't be redpilled. Well a lot of us believed the pro kike propaganda until our eyes were opened. Look at all of Gavin's videos in chronological order and I will bet you will see a slowly growing questioning process of Jews and Israel. Is he where he should be on the Jewish question? No. But do not discount the fact that he has been moving to our side and has the real potential to understand the truth and be a useful asset to our side

She claimed 30% (((spanish)))
which is most likely sephardic jew, she didn't give enough details in the video

He doesn't do a Friday or Saturday show on Cumia, so this clip is from Thursday at the latest, and he's been cucking hard for kikes since then.

the fuck?

True story, I got Sam Hyde booked for Gavin's show and was thanked by him for getting him the spot.

Sam hasn't been the same since Adult Swim canceled his show. I haven't talked to him after it. It's going pretty fash on Twitter when before it was sort of a jokey thing.

He's also very very fucking lazy.

Hate to burst your bubble goyim, but…

Also,
HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME HOW FUCKING JEWISH WIKIPEDIA IS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Notice the complete lack of any evidence to support that final claim?

thejc.com/comment/columnists/our-jewish-communist-past-1.27923

Again, complete absence of evidence to the claim made, despite the source being cited having previously (and further, no less!) being treated as reliable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Aaronovitch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Krajewski

I fucking hate Zionist, and Jews, and especially Communists - and especially Zionist Jewish Communists.

He's faggy and all, but it's worse when you can tell he knows better and yet he persists in this alt-lite israel-worship. It's the difference between an enemy and a traitor.

What is it about people that when the incentives are all one one side, almost all willingly accept things they know are propaganda? Or is he just in it for the shekels? As far as I can tell, the motives don't matter if the results are the same.