CRACKS IN THE SOROS ORGANIZATION

There is rising evidence of dissent in the ranks of the Soros organization. Some of the more independent minded members of this group are starting to realize that they’re being conned.

Specifically this professor at the University of Toronto: Ron Deibert. He is one of the world’s top cybersecurity researchers, and runs a Soros-funded “hacktivism” program known as the “Citizen Lab” at the University of Toronto.

This organization is essentially George Soros’s counterintelligence program.

My sources tell me that in recent years Deibert has become disillusioned with his funders. He’s an idealist and a libertarian, but he has realized that a great deal of the “citizen activism” he has been supporting are Muslim Brotherhood fronts. He is starting to realize he has been a pawn and has scaled back his involvement in recent years.
Recently, he published a huge takedown of the FBI’s report on Russian hacking.

justsecurity.org/35989/dhsfbi-report-russian-hacking-predictable-failure/

Deibert has just broken ranks with his master.

This report has been buried, but we need to make it huge. A crack has formed in the Soros organization.

We need weaponized autism. If there is any connection between Soros and the Muslim Brotherhood, the CitizenLab is where you will find proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

citizenlab.org/2016/08/million-dollar-dissident-iphone-zero-day-nso-group-uae/
middleeasteye.net/essays/muslim-brotherhood-emirates-anatomy-crackdown-1009823835
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check it - This is their latest security report.

citizenlab.org/2016/08/million-dollar-dissident-iphone-zero-day-nso-group-uae/

The guy who they're helping is accused of working with the MB.

middleeasteye.net/essays/muslim-brotherhood-emirates-anatomy-crackdown-1009823835

SOROS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CONNECTION

DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO SLIDE! RESEARCH CITIZENLAB

Bump for interest….. How can I find more Soros funded organizations like Citizen Lab? Is there a good list of his orgs and money ties?

Very good question - I think he gives small ($50k) donations to thousands of groups, and those donations come with support (+ control and indoctrination) from larger groups.

Someone should make a map - it would be giant though.

Bump

THIS COULD BE VITAL, WE HAVE TO LOOK INTO CITIZEN LAB

First Jordan Peterson, now Ron Deibert.

UofT is uncucking itself.
Shadilay

Soros is a puppet of Rothschild, yep.

bumping

huge. nice one

There is a chance op is full of shit, but until that can be discerned.

Read the article, pretty fair and well written to be honest, actually objective.

Russian cyber espionage against American political targets has dominated the news in recent months, intensifying last week with President Barack Obama’s announcement of sanctions against Russia.

Cyber espionage is, of course, nothing new. But using data collected in cyber espionage operations to interfere in the U.S. election process on behalf of one of the candidates — one who appears to be smitten with Russian President Vladimir Putin — is a brazen and unprecedented move that deserves a firm political response from the U.S. government on behalf of the public interest.

The expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats, the shutting down of two Russian-owned estates the US claims were used for intelligence activities, and the targeted financial sanctions on Russian individuals and organizations all show the Obama administration understands at least part of what such a firm response should entail.

Unfortunately, the White House was unable to produce the most critical part for the credibility of their action: that to be politically effective in today’s Internet age, such a response also needs to be backed up with solid evidence. Here, the administration failed miserably, but also predictably. And it’s not necessarily because it doesn’t have the evidence. Instead, the U.S. government simply failed to present it.

The DHS/FBI Joint Analysis Report on Russian information operations, which the administration refers to as “Grizzly Steppe,” is a disappointing and counterproductive document. The problems with the report are numerous and have been well documented by professionals in the computer security area. But the culture of secrecy and the lack of independent sources of verification that gave rise to it are far more pervasive.

Among the problems in the report: Instead of clearly mapping out the evidence linking the cyber espionage operations to Russia, the report provides generic charts on tradecraft and phishing techniques that apply to just about every cyber espionage campaign I and others have ever studied.

At the centre of the report (page 4) is a table that unhelpfully lumps together, without explanation, several different names attributed to Russian-associated cyber espionage campaigns alongside names of malicious software and exploits that have little or no direct link to Russia.

An appendix includes a spreadsheet meant to provide “Indicators of Compromise,” long lists of technical details supposedly associated with the espionage campaign. These include IP addresses, malware signatures, and command and control infrastructure, which network defenders are supposed to use to ward off Russian-backed espionage, and which would ostensibly be used to “fingerprint” Russia as the culprit. Unfortunately, many of these are out of date or irrelevant, or are used by multiple cyber espionage campaigns and not ones exclusively associated with Russia. To give just one example, journalist Micah Lee analyzed the IP addresses contained in the appendix, and found over 40 percent of them are exit nodes of the anonymizer Tor (meaning anyone in the world using Tor could be associated with these IP addresses). It is a disservice to both the general public and expert researchers to not clarify the degrees of confidence associated with each indicator. Without proper categorization or context, the indicators satisfy neither aim of helping network defenders or proving attribution.

The report’s shortcomings have led to predictable results. President-elect Donald Trump and his “truthiness” supporters can continue to peddle inanities, like “no computer is safe” and anyone, even “someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds” could be responsible for the breaches.

Meanwhile, Russian leadership can continue to smirk and shrug it all off, biding their time until January 20th.

There has even been a false alarm about Russian “hacking” of a Vermont utility grid based on what turned out to be a faulty supposition made on the basis of one of the IP addresses in the report. No surprise there, given the inclusion of Tor exit nodes and other irrelevant IP addresses among the indicators. Poorly presented data will produce poor results. I’ve already received several media requests asking for my comments about the significance of Canadian IP addresses listed in the report, wondering if Canadian institutions were victims of Russian cyber espionage too. Sigh…

The rats should start leaving the sinking ship in a week or two at this rate

TL;DR

Yeah, I already see that coming over the horizon. They'll leave the sinking ship and beg for entry to the new Alt-Lite Anti-Racism brigade, trying to make 'deals' with them to give up Pepe, etc.

They'll ask for mercy, and they'll find none.

Giant doesn't cover it.
From what I understand he gives huge sums to some groups who then distribute it to many more groups.
Then throws lots of small sums at smaller groups.

All the donations come with affiliation though. You're required to get involved with his other groups to keep gettin money and bring their people onboard.

Now with Wikileaks latest release confirming that:

The CIA has effectively given the SVR free reign to fuck around and say,

This is my main take on how we got to where we are today with the CIA, it's similar to trustfund kids. It's no real secret that CIA recruits legacy kids, so we are 4 generations in of CIA inbreeding (possibly more if you count Mormons).

http:// www.barrons.com/articles/SB50001424052702304715104576558721220595058

This current crop of agents all know each other and each other's families. They marry into each others families. These kids know they have to just get B's in Political Science at George Washington Univ and they walk into a 64K job doing spread sheet for their uncles. They are poor copies of poor copies. For fucks sake just look at the Bush family for who these current hacks are.

The CIA wasn't exactly the best to begin with and the FBI sets up literal retards to "bomb buildings", like the DEA sets up literal retards to "sell/buy some drugs".
The CIA throws millions of dollars at some goatherder and says, "Hey Omar, wanna overthrow a government" calls it a day and vacations in the Poconos with the next crop of CIA.

It's fucked.

It's the article you low IQ faggot, I didn't green text it to save a few seconds. Go work on your "spicy" memes at le Donald, real anons are working here

Aristocratic organizations are having a hard time with the information age. It used to be an incestuous aristocracy could hang onto power for centuries because of structural advantages.

The CIA is just another type of landed gentry; they rose to power by pulling off difficult operations around the world, like how feudal nobility rose to power through war. But now CIA agents don't want to do overseas assignments, they want to be in Langley because that's where all the power plays happen. Actual intelligence work is seen as something for losers to do.

Things move so fast now that any organization that gets even a little bit fat and lazy gets destroyed. It's happening with the news media and Hollywood too.

No

I find it interesting that now we have the organizational advantage.

They have nothing even close to grassroots organization, while that's literally all we are.

Could not have said it better myself.

Another example is our Military Academies. Complete trash now, not exaggerating or bitter, and they need to go. Look at McCain. Grandfather Admiral, Father Admiral, him - drunk tail chasing dumbass.

I met exactly ONE ringknocker who could actually relate to enlisted without a "how do you do fellow humans" facade. It's doubtful they have EVER produced an officer worth a damn - because it's objective and they would just have one of their own write a glowing article saying yes, they are the best and need more money.

Best officer I ever met was an enlisted Ranger before he cross-trained into the Air Force - but they never let him make Major - because he was better than them in every way - and didn't give a shit because he was the best at his job and legitimately loved the troops and America.

We don't have to dismantle the FBI or CIA, just take half of each and swap them - they'll burn both down.

Sounds more like a use- and willful good goy who had a hard one for kosher foreskin. As long as there are just some whiny articles this one needs to be treated like the other traitors.

This often happens. Once the aristocracy can run its power through a massive multi-tiered bureaurocracy they become psychologically incapable of even understanding the average citizen of their own countries.

I'm sorry for the guy. He's the kind of person who Soros wouldn't mind to kill due to his relatively low sociopolitical standing.

There are no cracks. He and his foundations are stronger than ever. Know your enemies, don't pretend they don't exist

Loving the second pic.

University of Toronto Fag reporting in.
What is my assignment Holla Forums?

Put the mark of pepe on his door.

Are you not ambitious?

I could pose as an inquirer of "Citizen Lab" as I have a background in computer science. I then could "run into" Professor Deibert and commence a pertaining conversation to "Citizen Lab". At the end I would immediately press on the connection between "Citizen Lab" and the Muslim Brotherhood and their connection to George Soros and I will know immediately from his initial reaction from this question that if such ties exist and are worth investigating.

soon

Soros must not die. He must be arrested, humiliated, assets liquified and absorbed, and his family ruined.
He must die in federal pound me in the ass prison.

THIS
Dubs confirm.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Da fuck? I didint know professor frog was working for soros. care to elaborate?

Not for Soros, but for the University itself.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

oh

what do we have on the professor?

I keep reminiscing to the time user stalked the CTR office and published the FEC filings report, detailing all their salaried employees, dug up from their trash can

This.
He should spend his remaining days with his pet niggers in buttfuck penitentiary.

Citizen lab does some quality work. They were the ones who first cast light on Gamma Group and Hacking Team going after journalists (who would get rounded up) on behalf of countries like Oman and Azerbaijan. Then Phineas Phisher owned those bitches so hard they still can't walk straight. They have done a lot to show the true face of the "Whitehat" surveillance for hire industry and how wild west it is. And their technical analysis is always, always on point.

I guess it could be said that they help the color revolution method by making it harder for governments to crack down on their citizens, but I still like reading their analysis work, good for situational awareness. and security agencies will use the same cookie-cutter off the shelf RATs that they use against soros affiliated groups to target those on the right.

Email him to Holla Forums

Not what your asking for, but can help out.

shoo shoo globalist jew also interest bump

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST KIKE

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

This isn't much, but there appears to be a link to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Citizen Lab is partners with something called the International Development Research Centre, which takes money from Gates.
The IDRC also appears to have ties directly to the Canadian government.

Annnd Jewgle has it's finger in the pie, too.
polite sage for double-posting.

More possibly useful tidbits, a lot of names mostly.
From "Access Denied: The Practice and Policy of Global Internet Filtering" by Ronald Deibert, John Palfrey, Rafal Rohozinski, Jonathan Zittrain, Janice Gross Stein. c2008.

#thinkserious

History of the IDRC:
"IDRC: 40 Years of Ideas, Innovation, and Impact" by By Bruce Muirhead, Ronald N. Harpelle. c2010.

Steve Pieczenik said as much; the overwhelming majority of work they do is rebranding HUMINT from foreign intelligence services and presenting it as their own.