Which countries will make it past 2030 or 2040

Which white Nations will most likely survive Holla Forums besides the US, UK, and Norway?

Sweden and Norway are the only countries that don't deserve this madness and hope for their best.
USA,UK and Canada well I hope they burn to ground too much innocent blood on their hands it would be a divine retribution.

US - civil war and war with Mexico, half the population dies
Canada - civil war until it becomes openly Islamic
South Africa - descends into Hell, Islam takes over but cannot sufficiently organize dindus - all of Africa is ultimately ethnically cleansed by the mid-2100's by Semites
Australia lasts longest as a White Western Nation- will stave off the Jewish ethnic revolution until the 2050's when it finally falls to Chinese Islam

Europe- it's fucked
Small pockets of white communities survive to 2100, but are constantly under threat of eradication by Jews for 6 centuries. They probably won't survive.

Hopefully all of them will outlast us

No nation, white, black or asian can stand up to the power of Holla Forums

Holla Forums is only supported by white folks. If there's no white folks, there's no Holla Forums.

Shills will continue to shill shills decades after we're gone under the belief that at least one of them is the last remaining white in shitposting from a bunker somewhere.

Canadian here, 18, when is the latest I should gtfo out of Canada?

What's the point of fighting for our Nation, if there's no Nation left?

Either white folks wake the flock up, or we die.

You will stand your ground and fight for your Nation. There's nowhere to run to.

Swizerland looks like they are doing well.

How the fuck would Mexico cause that much damage? The police department of any big city would beat the Mexican army

Overrun by mudslimes from croatia and bosnia. They've actually become a major demographic since the 90's. God knows why it isn't sweden yet, but the government is pozzed beyond redemption so it won't be long coming.

if shtf in canada you can always go further north. there's too much canada to take, stand your ground leaf

There is no safe country.

This is not something you can run from.

australian here not feeling terribly threatened yet

I think he's saying civil war and Mexico joins up with whichever side is the brownest.

The US will break into pieces that fight among themselves.
Mexico will invade because they asked to by a Hispanic breakaway population in California/Arizona/NewMexico/Texas. The "United States" at that point will be too busy to deal with it. The locals will have to duke it out with the Hispanics. I don't know who will win, but it doesn't look good for the fam.

Learn how to innawoods. Canada is actually one of the safest countries as long as you're not in the cities.

Mexico's official channels aren't really anything worth worrying about. They're already hitting us with the worst they have, cartels and gangbangers. They'll doubtlessly give (((NATO))) china ISIS and anyone else who wants a piece a beachhead though.

Actually, yes. Nice insight, user. Mexico does give good beachhead to China. The Chinese are no friends of the West, and may invade if we are weak enough.

My long term forecast is that western European whites (including Americans) are going to migrate to the eastern bloc in a decade or two. USA will be enveloped by the southern hemisphere but a west Europe reconquista will take place.

There will be no nation states left anywhere in the world by 2040.

City states at most. Defense is getting easier and there is less conflict over resources. Nation states simply cost too much and can't extort resources from an empowered citizenry.