Is reddit of cards over now?

Is reddit of cards over now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/924851489842987008
deadline.com/2017/10/house-of-cards-canceled-kevin-spacey-scandal-netflix-season-six-1202197604/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since the end of the first season.

that sucks, why did spaccey have to go so leftypol?

because he's a chickenhawk.

when i stopped watching desu

I liked the second season too although I wanted evil Warren Buffet to win.

Who did he molest?

I stopped watching around season 4. It never gets better.

All the stars are talking about it

twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/924851489842987008

Frank Underwood will get assassinated off screen and they'll try to replace him with a new character using stunt casting, it'll only run for one more season since that will fail.

Kevin 'Gaygary Gay Ross' Spacey
Kevin 'The Life of Gayvid Gayle'
Kevin 'Gay it Forward' Spacey
Kevin 'Gayby Driver' Spacey
Kevin 'The Negaytiator' Spacey
Kevin 'Gay-Pax' Spacey

The fag from star trek discovery.

Kevin “The Usual Prostates” Spacey

Kevin Spacey, a guy who met with Hugo Chavez and buddy of Bubba Bill, turns out to be a gay child molester?

Wow, I would've NEVER seen that coming guise!!!!

The show is about Hillary Claire now. I wouldn't be surprised if they kill his character.

Kevin "The Usual Pederasts" Spacey

i'll never know why people watch this kind of trash

People don't watch what they are interested in. They become interested in what they watch.

Does anyone remember before the election of 4/pol/ the conspiracy going around, and I wish I could remember the celebrity who originally said "I don't want to name any names but there's someone in the industry who's had sex with a lot of young boys" and there was this big guessing game as to who it was, a lot of people mentioned Robert Downey Jr. Anyone remember? I'm just trying to remember the original celebrity who made accusations.

I've heard rumors about Spacey being gay before, might be what you're talking about, but I don't remember.

You could have just said 'no'.

you had one job OP.

SHIIIT

I was going to do house of reddit
but house and reddit are both the same number of characters so i replaced house with reddit

RDJ was thought to be a whistleblower on the whole thing, not a perpetrator if memory serves.

I want him to molest me tbh

he's /ourguy/

my boipucci

yes.

deadline.com/2017/10/house-of-cards-canceled-kevin-spacey-scandal-netflix-season-six-1202197604/

WEWEWEW

American Beauty seems more fake, since hey definitely would have fuged that underage girl

god damn IMDB is full of plebs

Amazon owns IMDB lad, they artificially boost/drop reviews in order to sell shit i.e. when that new Godzilla film came out in 2014 they boosted it to like 9.2 and dropped the original down, then when it finished selling DVDs they reverted the scores back

The American version was garbage, while still a shitty lefty show for pozpigs it lacked the machiavellian fun of the British series. It was also way too slow.

Nah all tv shows are ridiculously high and the votes are purely on plebs, there are some great blockbbusters than are in the 7s and trash in the 8s. Im inclined to believe people just have shit taste

pics?

but the Dark Knight and Empire Strikes Back really are the best movies ever made.

Well I'm pretty sure there's studies that say homosexual are more likely to be pedophiles, but that's beside the point. That's not pedophilia, 14 year olds are not prepubescent children.

Kevin Personal Spacey Invader
Kevin "House of fake ID cards for underaged boys" Spacey
Kevin "That's a Rapp" Spacey
Kevin "ages Se7en and under" Spacey
Kevin "Put on something lacey" Spacey
Kevin "Gob the shaft, get the part" Spacey
Kevin "Finger my date while I masturbate" Spacey
Kevin "I'll suck your dick if you watch my flick" Spacey
Kevin "Buying underaged dicks with paycheques from Netflix" Spacey

The Dark Knight is trash and Empire Strikes back is a good movie but not all time great or even near it

It was over after season 1

What about Shakeshank Redemption? That's the most overrated trash in history.

Morgan Freeman is the quintessential based nigger.

been over for me since the faggot shit started

Malcolm X is the quintessential based nigger.

what did she mean by this?

I only liked the dead whore train.

RDJ apparently is disgusted with a lot of pedowood's culture and may or may not be actively working to undermine it

lolol