Assad: No one invited U.S

rt.com/news/380256-assad-foreign-troops-invaders/

I always knew how this would end for the burgers, and so did Kek. The fire rises.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/11/syrian-president-bashar-al-assad-interview-with-chinese-media/
pastebin.com/jn3E70rr
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's time, fellas. Operation Memerosa commences.

It's all very obvious when you stop and think about it. There wouldn't be any ISIS in Syria – or a credible ISIS, anyway – without explicit tactical support from the US and Israel. So it's baffling that Trump wants to go in and "knock the hell out of them" when nobody needed their help in the first place, just for them to STOP helping ISIS.

It's not a stretch to think Trump feels responsible for doing what he can to help clean up the mess his own country made in the Middle East. Undoubtedly his first step was to cease the funding to Isis. You can't be implying Trump is actually trying to help the raghead terrorists?

I thought the whole reason USMC was deployed was to keep Turkey from going full roach and taking territory after ISSI is destroyed? Turkey might attack SAA or even Russia, but not the US.

Actually, that sounds like a pretty big stretch. It's likely Trump doesn't have any real say in any of it and is just their to package the sales pitch. The legitimate government of Syria is being direct and clear that the US isn't actually welcome and their assistance isn't wanted.
I don't need to imply anything. He isn't wanted, so why doesn't he leave? Maybe because if they aren't there on the ground, they can't create a "safe zone" that magically has a Qatari gas pipeline run through it.

Why is that likely? I mean he completely reversed the past administration's policy. He has the entire deep state and Jewish media out for blood.

If he wanted to achieve that, he would just double down on helping ISIS. There would be no reason for this charade.

How's that? The past administration claimed to be "fighting ISIS" while still operating special forces and air assets in a sovereign country that doesn't fucking want them to be present. If you burned down my house, I sure as fuck wouldn't want you to come around offering to help "clean up".
Apart from ISIS being degraded and annihilated by Russian military assets and the entire sham operation being exposed on the internet?

The USMC could better protect the United States by killing jewish members of congress and the senate with Israeli citizenship than some ragheads who wipe their asses with their hands in Syria.

I'd venture a guess a direct on Hollywood would be more effective in protecting America also.

but they weren't, the whole world knew that. In fact his vice president said they were helping ISIS. It was blatant and open for anyone paying attention
So yeah, it's reversal of the administration's policy. You can "theorize" and speculate about Trump "pulling a fast one and tricking everyone" on behalf of his super secret jewish masters, but you just sound like an ass basted kook with no real evidence other than, "well, Obama did it, so errr, Trump's gonna do it too, derp".

I think that's the real reason you have sand in your vagina isn't it, Igor?

A reversal would be to fuck off out of Syria where – it can't be stressed enough – you aren't wanted by anyone.
I don't need theory or speculation. American forces aren't wanted in Syria, they aren't needed in Syria, and yet they are in Syria, soon to be joined by a few hundred more. It's got nothing to do with a "fast one", either, as it was brought up countless times on this board that the "safe zone" nonsense was partitioning out a rump state through the backdoor.

ISIS WILL BE BONES IN THE DESERT

No, I addressed your "geopolitical" bargain bin conspiracy theory. It was terrible so I ad hom attacked you after that.

(checked)

Any doubts this guy is a shill?

we aren't retarded dumbass

They were invited by the autistic Kurds to do their work for them.

sage for off-model op

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

whatever leftypol, go back to sucking off your traps and saging your own shit threads

Filtered. Sage for personal back and forth.

They aren't wanted by Russia and Israel. Too fucking bad, Igor and Shlomo. Have to think geopoliticaly and what is in our national interest. Remove the US if you don't want them there. Otherwise, pound your fists on the ground like a toddler having a temper tantrum.

No, that's a textbook definition of a conspiracy theory and speculation.

Narcissists like you can never actually filter people. But if you manage to overcome your compulsion to have the last word, I suppose we'll meet in the next shit thread you make.

Holy fuck.

This is either the high-level shilling that the low-level first posts are supposed to hide, or the Reddit infestation is worse than I thought.

Stupidest thing I've read today

It's amazing how I found the "angle" that you were coming from, eh Igor?

C'mon now…

Take the L.

you're embarrassingly bad at this leftypol. Of course Israel doesn't want a competent america fighting for real wrecking shit and ending the problem

No, I don't think Israel is working with Russia, you retarded gook-mongrel. However, both countries don't want us there. Do you see how that's possible? I'm sick and tired of the blind and embarrassingly staunch "Russian Nationalism"/Putin dick riding from Russians on here. I predicted Russian shills were going to end up ass-blasted at Trump and shilling against him within months of his inauguration. I was right.

Didn't take long for another stupid military intervention. #AmericaFirst

So far U.S. forces have only been spotted openly in Kurdish territory, until they start firing at Syrian forces, I can only see this as Trump going for his promise to eliminate ISIS.

Russia has been asking the U.S. to work with them in Syria for years you autist.

Israel doesn't want the US fighting ISIS, their proxy force to topple Assad, you fucking dipshit.

I'm not Russian, you fucking kike.
Syria doesn't want you there.

They have been there for 2 years…and that was obviously not a sincere offer. It was Putin saying, "Hey, we are removing evil terrorists, America, you are more than welcome to help"

Russia would rather not have us there on the ground. I don't blame them tbh.

Around slavs never relax.

You're a mouth breathing retard for not being able to to see how Israel and Russia, while not being on the same side, wouldn't want the US on the ground in Syria. Really?

You read the OP? It's got nothing to do with Russia. It's straight from Assad's mouth. You need a few quotes in green text?

I knew from the beginning Putin is a Russian imperialist, does not want the USA being allies, Russia wants to conquer US, the bolsheviks want to march into US like they did Germany in the 40s and rape everything.

Yeah? How are they going to do that? Across the Bering Strait and sweep through Alaska/Canada for thousands of miles? Or are they going to pile their whole army on their one rickety aircraft carrier?

They have been saying " just a few more months" for two years.

You stupid kike.

A few months without foreign meddling - US likes to fund headchoppers and bomb Syrian bases

You'd still have foreign intervention through the Israeli's and Saudi's you quadruple fucking nigger. Don't ever post again.

It's like you want us to all go into a bloodlust and slaughter each other so you can come out of your bunker in the aftermath.

no idea what your post has to do with mine

And? I doubt Assad is thrilled with those either

Well he isn't wrong.

Yeah, nothing to do with Russia.

I think he underestimates Trump.

Well prove you're in there to help them. Attack the FSA direcrtly.

That is the entire intention, to create chaos kikes can profit out of, and he knows it. Along with more dead whites. Trump (if he even has any sincere input on what is going on) will have to do something different to prove otherwise.

RT is sourcing their article from other outlets, namely Syrian state news which is relaying an interview with a Chinese outlet. Did you even bother to read the article before you shit up this thread?

Same source that gave us the migrant videos, was that Russia too?

If Trump is not into regime change, he's just making good on his promise to "take out ISIS". If he does that, the good will of people has been bought.

All he needs to do is give Assad a call.

Yes, let's get booty blasted because I stated a truth. RT is a Russian government funded media outlet that is encouraged to dish dirt on the west because it's part of a propaganda effort. I didn't say that they were untrustworthy when it came to news dealing with the "west", did I?

Guess what fellas. This isn't good, and Trump may have buckled under CIA pressure.

Sand niggers. Not even once.

You might have blind faith instead of looking at this tactically.

You faggots are one of the most annoying shills on here. I really don't have anything against Russia and feel that Putin is an ok guy, I just can't stand the hypocritical Russian shills tbh.

You're basically making the point for them. Just leave. It's clear you don't know what the fuck you're doing and if by some chance you do, what you're doing isn't good for anyone.

One might argue that the government is a super-entity formed by the people it governs, but that ceased to be the case in 1945, when nationalism was dealt a near-fatal blow.

No one asks the Americans whether we should go to Goatfuckistan or Muslimmabad or Best Korea. No one asked the Swedes if they wanted to throw away their racially homogeneous and idyllic nation. No one asked the Greeks if they wanted to recklessly shit up the economy in a pseudo-democracy that hates them.

The overwhelming vast majority of our few, rare great leaders are broken in their youth and discouraged from leading. They are misdirected with bad food, worse ideas, and lackluster guidance. And when they finally escape these influences, they have to contend with a ravening horde of mental midgets in the Senate and Congress, all of whom are fully capable of recognizing their betters and smothering them with the sheer weight of their own mediocrity.

You're in the same boat as we are, motherfucker. No matter your nation, no matter your wealth, no matter your will to power. The few who have done anything worth crowing over have done so in spite of the staggering burden of their inferiors trying to stop them every step of the way.

No one asked Americans what they thought about invading Syria, and likewise, no one asked you what you thought about Americans.

This thread should be stickied. The implications of this far outweigh anything else going on in the world.

This could be libya 2.0

Yes and if Russia(Putin's gov't) didn't want RT to put this story out there, it wouldn't be. Use common sense.

The Marines will be sent in to flank Syrian forces when they are fighting ISIS

And? The quotes would have been circulated either way. RT was the third hand source.

Because you have no foresight, and your post was stupid, user. I singled you out with my post, because, you are solely putting the blame on one party in Syria. When that is simply not true at all about this entire problem. The more the idea that US is the most to blame for everything going on in Syria. The more support is added to the idea a war will erupt and that there should be a greater divide between the US as well as other countries like Russia/Iran/Syria, etc.

You know there are specific details to this situation and it's not so simple. It's not nice to lump the entirety of the US in as one whole clout as if we decided to fund these sandniggers or that made the decision as a whole to bomb Syria. I don't speak for the entire country, but, I'm sure a lot of the US doesn't agree with the CIA, or the compartmentalized structure that leads to situations where boots are put on the ground.

It's especially not fair when you don't even mention the others who are more involved than our government. Countries like Saudi Arabia, Libya, Qatar, ISRAEL, etc…

Something to consider is that the Trump has US troops - boots on the ground against what is essentially a mossad/cia supported jihad state, alongside russia, turkey, syria, kurds, iraqis.

The presence of American troops could be vital in enforcing an end to the conflict in a place with huge border issues and kikery ahead especially with the turks known to be working for israel, a conflict between Syria and Turkey would be doomsday or certainly start dominoes falling that would spark unknown conflicts.

Fearless decision?

Your nose is showing, Shlomo.

RT made sure this got to the English speaking alternative media in the west. Otherwise, it would have been on an obscure Chinese newspaper. Putin wanted to put this out there. You're being naive.

What's the date on that article?

Sep 17, 2016.

name some attacks against Syrian troops after Trump was president.

*While trump is president

Yeah, that's my point. The shill posted an article from September and stated a wild and baseless claim that "Trump is using the Marines to flank the Syrian Army".

And? It was coming either way. You think RT has a monopoly on Mandarin and Arabic speakers who can translate to English?
Moishe, it was run on Syrian state news. The official mouthpiece of the legitimate government of Syria.
Assad wanted it out there. That's why he said it.
And you're reaching.

Do not go for their stalingrad, but for their moscow instead.

Basically a list of who owns us.

htt ps://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/11/syrian-president-bashar-al-assad-interview-with-chinese-media/

It's literally CNN fake news

So far, the military under Trump is doing more good than harm, but would it kill him to actually cut a deal with Assad? I understand it would be geopolitically "destabilizing" - ie, bad for the globalists.

How do you know?

So that's 3 run state-run news outlets all historically allied against the US. This is clearly a message by China and Russia that they would rather not have US ground troops in Syria. Otherwise Putin could tell Syria to shut up. Do you think Putin could tell Assad to zip it? If you don't, I'm not sure you should be trying to analyze the situation.

typical tricks

Fake news intenionally spread by RT.

intentionally*

Because it was on Syrian state television, which is monitored. Or do you disapprove of anything not first run through a CNN/Fox/MSNBC filter to make sure we got the whole story first?

Are you operating under the impression that Russia Today has a total monopoly on all Arabic-English translators on the planet?
No, Russia has been rather neutral and non-committal on the issue in public statements. Positive, at times even. This is Bashar Assad talking plainly.
Why would he? Nothing Assad is saying is controversial AT ALL.

It's really not. RT might have even done the US a solid by excluding this quote:
Assad is explicitly saying that just because the US comes in saying they are there to get "ISIS" doesn't mean they won't be assisting the half-dozen other cookie cutter groups they threw their hat in with.

Funding to ISIS cannot be cut until funding to Israel is cut. Israel is the #1 buyer of ISIS oil and ISIS is a creation of MOSSAD + the United States to begin with.

Trump knows this and yet the over 30 billion dollars of free money to Israel deal still exists. Is he so naive as to believe that money isn't going directly to ISIS regardless of what Bibi tells him?

No, I just look at RT as the Russian CNN/Fox/MSNBC. It's an unapologetic mouthpiece for the Putin Government. US dishes the dirt on Russia and RT dishes the dirt on the "west". It's really that simple. RT isn't reporting on the US gov't out of the goodness of the heart. It's a propaganda outlet…and so is the the US media. RT is doing the bidding of Putin. It's that simple.

Oh, ok. If you say so.

To cut Israel loose you have to make them look like they in the wrong first. Most people in the US aren't fully aware how evil they are.

How would that have done Trump a favor? It would have implicated the kikes pulling Obama's strings. They actually hurt him by excluding that.

That's really strange. Every single Syria I've seen here in London are corroborating with the MSM angle based on "relatives" and "good friends". Funnily enough, none of them ever went back to Syria in the last few decades, so I'm don't even know who's jewing who at this point.

boo hoo retarded sand nigger, if another country can start military operations in your country your sovereignity was a lie in the first place

Sending Marines into Syria was a terrible call by Trump. Things like this are how we slowly got fully committed into Vietnam. We need to leave the Middle East once and for all so we can avoid once again getting tricked into fighting for Israeli interests. Syria can handle taking care of the rest of ISIS on its own, with the allies it has invited into the region. Our presence there only further complicates matters for everyone.

pastebin.com/jn3E70rr

We must destroy ISIS. Any people or country which harbors ISIS, including our own, is the enemy. Any country which roots them out is our ally. That's it.

America has to find the balls enough to deal with our own sickness, right here in this country, as well as wherever they come from or run to. ISIS is the symptom, our enemy is a disease.

Is there evidence of Israel buying ISIS oil? I'm having a hard time finding something reputable on this. Doesnt seem well sourced from what I can see.

If we are serious about destroying ISIS then let the Syrian army rout them out and end them. Seal off our borders and the European border as well so they can't flee into our country as "refugees" and stop trading with countries that buy oil from them (Israel, Turkey). Those would be real solutions, rather than sending our military to get involved in "Whack A Mole In The Desert: Part 3".

While thats neato, that didn't answer my question. I was asking if there was evidence of Israel buying ISIS oil.

Thank you for sharing that. Do you have more on the white helmets?

I believe Trump knows the JQ because of that interview and a few others I've seen. If Trump is redpilled on the JQ one then asks why did he let his daughter marry a Jew and convert to Judaism? Well when the enemy is this much in control you need to subvert them from the inside, the Jews can claim Trump hates Jews all they want but normies will never believe them because he only needs his Jewish son-in-law stand up and exclaim, "no". This happened during the campaign and since.

I have to wonder whose idea the relationship was:
It would seem Ivanka wears the pants in it. Also thinking historically how European King's used their daughters in the past, the son is always used to spread your name while the daughter is your tool to forge alliances and to exert your will into other kingdoms.

This pretty much you wouldn't want a grassroots Evangelical movement protesting that Israel must exist, that would be terrible optics, just sad.

Checked. And I was replying to the guy above you and misclicked. As to your question, you can find information on it easily through simple searches. You mentioned "reputable sources" though which means I have to assume you're new here or a shill.

Can we not turn this into yet another thread about Trumps every move magically being prescient of all Jewish manipulation and kikery? Trumps a great thing, and if he can pull off half of what he wants, the country will be in much better shape, but it is pretty obvious he's blind as a bat when it comes to the Jews.

Everything we've seen of Trump shows us that he thinks individualistically. It is unlikely he would ever even think about the Jews as a cohesive ethnic group with overarcing goals and motives. Oh, and it's not just Ivanka, many of his friends are Jewish, and both of his sons are married to or dating a Jew as well. So, no, Trump doesn't get it which means he's either in for a rude awakening or he will be subverted/killed since his goals run so counter to their plans.

Just how much crusader kings have you been playing?

The OIL RESERVES should have been flat out placed in the possession of the USA. That includes all of the gulf states, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the UAE, etc. We do not need to leave the Middle East, we need to kill every man woman and child in the Middle East Mongol style

Nobody in America even wants to give fucking money to Israel. Even the far lefties hate them because muh apartheid. Everytime I've ever told anyone we give such absorbent amounts of money to Israel they agreed with me that we don't need to do that and we should stop. Don't give me this "most people in the US" bullshit. Nobody gives a rats ass about Israel except those with explicit ties to, or with an agenda supporting Israel for some (((reason))) or another.

it's not a stretch to think Trump's battle with the deep state won't involve actually helping to physically remove the ragheads receiving the training and material support the alphabet agencies are providing. Trump can't stop (((their))) support but he can kill the receivers of that support.

Im as confused as most people in this thread. I think we know for certain that Trump is fighting the CIA/Mossad ISIS and not the PKK / Syrian forces. It is also naive to think the US is there because "Trump feels guilty and wants to help". I don't have any theories at all as to what the play is here.

I agree with defunding them and cleaning the mess made by the last admin aside from the feels. The Marines are likely there to recover a material item though. Probably a dirty nuke, or some kind of military hardware the US kept there by proxy for iran/russia. Whatever is there or whatever is going on, it's urgent enough for him to send marines despite promises to pull out. We likely have CIA/SF already there too. When it comes to operating militarily in the middle east, the US trains and/or pushes the host countries military to take the lead on mission execution, things that only soldiers can do that will ultimately win the war. The US just provides support with fixed and rotary aircraft while arming them.

The other 99% of Vault 7 gets released and shows all the shit Israel is doing to America. The 38 billion means nothing in the grand scheme of things and don't forget this is over 10 years and not a single payment. Trump shows his hand if he takes this away.

Strange watching this thread getting attacked by the most obvious shills pretending that there is any difference between what Obama did [and Bush before him] and Trump is now doing.

It's like no one on Holla Forums has ever heard of the Red Pill before, I wonder what could be responsible for this widespread amnesia?

It's like no one here has ever heard of Elizabeth I's using that to her advantage against the French and, correct me if I am wrong it has been a quarter century, Germans.

Wew we actually are being slid by paid shills.

Here.

Shill tactic #194

kys

Fundamental point being, that Trump is continuing the jewish plan for greater isreal, the shills are the ones pretending that he isn't.

Soon it will become clear just how jewed and screwed this place has become.

Shill tactic #195

Last post you get from me. Try to start doing this within the first 10 posts and not 100 posts in and you might be more effective.

kill yourself

LoL, go fuck yourself maggot

Nothing vague at all about what I wrote.
The image said it all, the article is about Trump continuing Obama's efforts in the 'fight against ISIS', an entity which was created by the isreali/American axis.

If Trump had the genuine will to destroy ISIS, they wouldn't exist beyond the month of March.

Here's how you fix it.

A joint press conference with U.S., Syria and Russia where they
BLANDA UP AND KILL ISIS

I could givvafuck if the Left spergs about Russia. We'd be heroes again.

This. Roaches were heading to Manbij after Assad prevented them from going deeper into ISIS territory.

Bit of a problem is that you have idiots like McCain that go around acting like this administrations foreign policy will be the same and foreign media promotes this idea because it means lambasting Trump.

Jun 15, 2016 … Backed by Murdoch, Cheney, Rothschild, and others, Genie Energy has been granted drilling rights in Syria's Golan Heights region. Holy fucking achbarr, its really about oil again. Oh-veay, no peace in Syria=we don't got to give it back. Like its going to happen anyways?

He was saying this throughout the war. And he has to keep face. But he also said that he'll see what Trump will do.

The only serious question is what position Trump takes after the war is over and Syria is on the table. Considering how he shlonged Bibi, I'd say he'll make some safezones, cooperate with Syria&Russia and find the quickest and most efficient way to end the conflict and ISIS.

Shills ITT are saying that Trump just doing the same think. He's not. US planes are actually attacking ISIS forces now. Raqquah is about to fall. And that's only one month after he took control.

IT will be very interesting when the UN will have to investigate under the peace talks who is responsible for the war.

Double dubs checked. This is a great opportunity for Trump to prove that he means what he says, "America first". We are literally being told to go home, take your military with you and stop intervening in a foreign war. I realize the CIA directs shit that probably never even touches the president's desk. But this would be a great way to prove that we aren't interested in being involved in overseas wars anymore and undermine the CIA/Mossad at the same time by pulling back "official" support.
It might also inadvertently show the Democrats' hand when they bitch and moan about it, which is inevitable.

US softens up syria with their new jihadi obama army
then Trump sends in the clowns

Should have named him smokey tbqh

Last time I checked the Bolsheviks landed in the 50's and have created those lovely nuances we see in infested states like commiefornia and such. God bless that stick dude for bashing one of em innahead.

Assad will be there in about 3 weeks time, sorry I have not saved source for this.
There were some rumors that forces from kuwait bases had landed in Iraq today, but the iraqis are denying it.

But I wanna beseige LA like Sarajevo!

I'd love to starve out SF or Portland, maybe even annex parts of mapleland for shits and giggles.

oh jew

When the US invaded Iraq, Iran supplied Shia fighters with IED's and other weaponry. Now that the US has troops in Syria, I wonder what the Iranians will do.

any new isis videos we can call in airstrikes on training bases with? I feel like we would be more effective than actually sending people in and confusing the situation more.

USA along with Israel, E.U and S.Arabia did create ISIS, you dense fuck. Seems you know NOTHING about the arab spring, you're aonly making a fool of yourself.

Assad is right on this one, US will only work for Israel there and not for justice or the Syrian people.

I said way up somewhere i think its a fearless move by Trump considering the danger but the US needs to be involved to stop each side turning this into ww3 be it the kurds, isis, israel, turks or any other army fighting over syria.

Kikes are playing from positions on all sides is the problem of course.

Assad has to say that to save face with his people. He needs to appear strong and no one wants American troops on their soil. It seems clear America and Russia have been working together under the table since Trump got sworn in. Trump wants to get rid of ISIS. Putin wants to get rid of ISIS. Assad wants to get rid of ISIS. And that's before you get into the Turks encroaching in Syria. Actions speak louder than words. We shall see.

Assad doesn't need US troops though, all he needs are the Russians to airstrike targets they need, and for the US or Israel to not "accidentally" bomb SAA positions right before ISIS offensives.

I never thought I'd see the day when Holla Forums would have so many retards trying to justify ZOG involvement in Middle Eastern wars. Shills are one thing, but blue-pilled apologists should all be gassed. Lurk more or get out you stupid fucking disgusting faggots.

Once again the retards come out. THE US DOES NOT IMPLICITLY HELP IS. There has to be plausible deniability. This is the reason FSA exists they are the conduit to IS for NATO and Israel.

Its also a perfect plausibly deniable attack. A quote unquote "mistake". IF it had happened many times than it would ruin deniability. This was the Palmyra "accident"

help people who dont want you in their homes to BTFO you?

Steve Ezzedine (online), The white helmets – Al-queda witha facelift, Hands off Syria 29-4-2016. Dostopno na naslovu: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4

so he just confirmed what everyone knew for decades:

I pray to God they do attack American soldiers. And keep attacking them. And we finally have Casus Belli to destroy Turkey.

While the US does cause a lot of problems, sandniggers will chimp no matter what.

The Greeks actually are responsible for that though.

I hope they keep attacking them, too. Because they're fucking jew tools I don't want to share a country with.

Just like white americans are responsible for their own genocide. It's hilarious how "redpilled" amerifats magically become kool-aid drinkers when it's about them vs the world.

If another 9/11 happaned, you'd be first in line to cheer on another ZOG war.

[citation needed]

So far all US has done was funding headchoppers and babying marxist Kurds. If US wants to help, it should send its precious marines to help Assad

actual JIDF

They will chimp and destroy Israel - the one thing ALL of them want to do, and what they are constantly being prevented from doing by USA.

Aircraft carriers are nothing but big fat targets in modern warfare. Russian ballistic antiship missiles will sink all 12 of our carriers in any hot war within the first few days.

id say that stable regiemes bashing eachother and from time to time pausing to bash israel is alot better than the fuckup we have today

They don't need the FSA to fund ISIS, in order to fund ISIS with plausible deniability they just have to keep giving Saudi Arabia.

Incredible, what a fucking retard you are.

This.

this.

If the shekels are giving the kebabs help still, then us cutting off aid only goes so far.