Pro-Sharia is code word for Anti-Doge

Normies like to post dog videos, so let's make memes and dig up stories about mudslimes killing or hating dogs. This will put the left's love of animals at odds with their love of brown people.

The Chinese have a yearly dog eating festival where they boil 10,000 dogs alive. Yah, diversity!

Shitpost

Dogs are whiter than some people who make the claim, like OP. Sage for slide thread.

Animal cruelty is something that really gets to most westerners. There are old news stories about Muslim areas poisoning massive amounts of dogs, leaving poison out for their neighbors' dogs, and just attacking people who walk their dog. I am just suggesting that this can be another fracture point for the left which we can meme.

alright I think am done with Holla Forums for the day

This is a good idea, ignore the shills. Love of animals is exclusively white. It's true that muslims hate dogs for no rational reason. Good way to introduce normalfags to the muslim redpill.

Good idea user

White women love dogs. This might wake some of them up.

It looks like that festival happens during the summer solstice. Last year 15,000 dogs were killed for it. That could be a good redpill on Asians and their brutality. That could make a pretty easy twitter campaign if we used a hashtag like Doggocaust or something.

Why do subhumans hate dogs so much?

Doggodomor

Some wanna-be celebrity from one of those "Real Housewives of [blank]" shows was raising a stink about China's dog-eating. She got laughed at for being another virtue signalling SJW, because she just found out about this.

Where SJWs fail is their inconsistency. They are outraged at a new thing every week and then as soon as there's some new trending hashtag, they give up on whatever they cared about before and start whining about some new thing… But I think that this is something we could really hammer into the public.

More specifically, SJWs are especially ethnocentric, meaning they think every other nation is just like the west, but with less white people, and sometimes with war or inequality, because White people visited there in the last 200 years. What they fail to realize is that these countries were always shit and are not at all like us. The Chinese, especially, are some of the worst businessmen in the world, their infrastructure is literally built on garbage and lies. Their economy would collapse if their bootlegging ways were stopped… and built around that is a culture of fearing the government, and loudly promoting chinese superiority.

People need to understand that China doesn't just eat dogs because "it's their culture", but because their "culture" is explicitly barbaric, simplistic, and uncivilized at it's core. They eat dogs because they are so lowly and rotten that they would gladly eat an animal that provides minimal, low quality meat and celebrate it. The lowliest American redneck white trash has more going for them than the average Chinese citizen.

They hate any animals in general, only the white man is connected to animals.
It's because they view them as direct competition.

This thread is why the shills are going all out with the dog killing threads. You struck a nerve.

I'm beginning to think dogs are sacred to the evolutionary path of whites. They have been a long time companion and one of the pinnacles of the art of domestication. They take full advantage of the charity of whites while being able to loyally prove their value in many ways. The abuse and disdain of dogs in many horrible places by horrible people have only cemented my ideas

Shitskins will never know the feeling of coming home after a hard days work to man's best friend wagging their tail just so excited to see you again. Pure love like that is hard to find.

They don't like dogs, they don't eat bacon, and they really don't like seeing women's hair.

It's like they set out to spread mass psychosis when they created Islam.

Does anyone care about the ded dugz threads ?

Indeed, that's why the Finish word for "wolf" translates into "useless thing".

Cause they're not white

Have they always been like that though? I don't know shit about China really, but I know they got really fucked up by the cultural revolution.

Shamefur dispray.

Because dogs know what subhumans they are and will call them out on it.
Dogs and whites are so alike that niggers think we both descend from wolves via beastiality. No joke: google white people are wolves the niggers really do believe it.

If anyone distances themselves from Finns based on that post then they would not have needed me to divide them.

Point stands. They call wolves useless things.

Maybe it's because they can't be domesticated?

Maybe it's because wolves are not domesticated like normal dogs and therefore useless