Jamming To Resist

itch.io/jam/resistjam

#ResistJam is an online game jam about creating games that resist oppressive authoritarianism in all its forms, in partnership with IndieCade.

It differs from most game jams in that we're providing mentorship and workshops from experienced members of the game industry to make sure that as many people as possible can participate, no matter their skill level. Our objective is to empower jammers to make amazing and powerful games by focusing on diversity and inclusion.

Sponsors!

Presenting Partner: IndieCade

Media Partners: International Game Developers Association, Devolver Digital, Raw Fury, Global Game Jam, Games For Change
Why jam?

The global political climate grows increasingly terrifying by the day. We want to empower people to resist through the power of interactive media.

Not everyone can march, or be a figurehead of a movement, but we can all find ways to resist the oppressive hegemonic authoritarianism that pervades modern society. This is one of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

waifubartending.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VA-11_HALL-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats stopping us from infiltrating these things?

Is that the jam that banned innocent developers from their event/discord due to baneposting from Holla Forums?

That they are filled with EXTREMELY cucked libs, and infiltrating that would mean lowering yourself to that sort of shit.
Gaming just need to die really. They are pushing propaganda harder and harder through it also.

its called acting. You don't have to actually lower yourself to their level to pretend to be with them.

Holla Forums has been trolling these fags for weeks now. It started on /agdg/. Basically they where just baneposting and not even doing anything obvious. They blew their cover though by doing shit like:

I think Holla Forums also gave them away. Then people where just screen shotting the chat and laughing at it. This caused the admins to get really paranoid and go on an insane ban spree. They probably banned 5 legit devs to the 1 troll account, and they didn't even get all the trolls. Then they started a coolkids club room where only approved people could discuss. I think the trolls still got accepted in though. It's just pure hivemind now. It really reflects the stories about the Soviet Union, where people would get reported for a moderate wrong think and sent to Gulag.

Now people are just hiding racist easter eggs in the games they're submitting.

Fuck fucking with their jams, it's time to make our own.
We need an entirely separate right wing infrastructure when it comes to media. Let their media be their media, their ideas do not fit in with basic humanity and so they will automatically lose as soon as there's opposition.

Time to make redpill vidya mates, but make it subtle enough for normies to actually be interested. Don't go full Holocaust simulator.

There was an infinityjam where some legit dev who got banned from resistjam came here and realized Holla Forums actually likes games, so he's trying to throw a gamejam on 8/v/. His blatant newfaggotry didn't help though.

This has been drafted for spreading it on chans and 1.0 platforms
——————————————————————————————————————–
dis·sem·i·nate : spread or disperse (something, especially information) widely:
af·fect : have an effect on; make a difference to
We are at war. We are in a Culture war.
You are a soldier. Theses are our people and this is our world.
The enemy is trying to claim our lives and our world.
Their desire is to OWN US, OUR LIVES AND OUR MINDS.
RESIST
ab·stract : existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence:
THE TIME IS NOW THE WAR IS HERE.
Your job is to DISSEMINATE and AFFECT.
This decntralized movement on the internet needs a kick in the ass to a localized setting. The biggest hurdle
that people have is meeting up because they fear the real nazi's will brand them as radical violent natzis.
We need to reach out to other chummers in the real space and spread our redpill signal. We need to try something
else besides comment posting on the net or smurfing the twitterdome and the various other slums of the internets.

Its time we use the curiosity of the everyday individual to entice them to redpill themselves.
I'm Talking about (YOU) creating NETWORKS in high traffic areas in cities and places of other high traffic.
Information is not a crime.
Requirements: Purchase the hardware needed to create Pirateboxes with extended range.
Content: Redpill photos, memes, literature, chats where we can drop the pill.
go internet search PirateBox to understand what you can do and the concept of this.
Deployment: Everywhere that we can reach teenagers that are susceptible redpilling.
We either repill them or they fall prey to leftist in school and then college.
The time to reach our core structrure popuation is now.
Put one in you car when you park it in that busy town lot or garage or at the diner in a plastic
bag in the gutter of a building or at a public library. Future war is here and this is an rpg56k.
Immediate : RESEARCH Pirateboxing, develop the structure, Plant them EVERYWHERE. Use latex gloves.
YOU WILL BE INSTRUMENTAL IN CREATING A WHOLE NEW FRONT IN THE WAR…THE ENEMY IS NOT READY FOR THIS

What games has /agdg/ even made?

There was one of these at my school, the ad had a big hammer and sickle watermark on it. Wanted to troll them somehow but had no time. I was thinking a game about the south resisting the north in the American Civil War would be pretty triggering.

We really need our own vidya industry. Hell our stuff would most likely be better than the AAA garbage.

Do you have any links to what Holla Forums is making?

waifubartending.com/

Apparently Anons also made this

pick one.
Also Holla Forums /g/ is just filled with shitposters and fizzbuzzers who shake in their pants when someone suggests to apply their knowledge to build a real world application,frameworks scares them.

Even /agdg/ which sometimes unsuccessfully builds 25-30 second prototypes are mostly liberals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VA-11_HALL-A
Apparently some anons made a hugely successful adventure game.

I'm surprised i'm only hearing about this now.

3/10 would not glaze.

Redpilled devs make rockets work instead of making games now. It is what it is.

I think they made a pedo simulator

I don't have the InfinityJam link. It was mostly newfags who got banned from ResistJam. Most of the devs are on the /agdg/ thread on Holla Forums and the dead board has progress even if it's only on a weekly basis. Games are a slow process.
>>>Holla Forums12118236
>>>/agdg/

The big example is Risk of Rain, although I think Mark chased them away ages ago. Also Minecraft if you really want to go far back. The most recent one was Red Sky which was basically a really shallow doom clone. I forget the other games because most of the time games get released the devs just throw a release thread once then never mention their game ever again.

The most promising games off the top of my head: SpeedBot dev, Waifu DMC dev, Resident Evil/Silent Hill style horror team, and MoM dev.

Retarded or D&C shilling. As a rule, you typically avoid politics on Holla Forums because it baits Holla Forums to derail the thread. This is why Holla Forums falseflags on there so much.

pretty much.

also don't forget to include diversifiers in your games, goyim!

All this time, I thought those words referred to a bunch of devs and journalists running a train on Chelsea's battered cooze.

I've been waiting so long for that camp building/management game.

They can't resist the frog god when he chooses to take them

That's exactly how games got into this SJW mess in the first place you retard.

I remember that mentality very well from Holla Forums back on Cuckchan, and then they ran to Holla Forums for help.

I have no idea what the fuck you're on, but ignoring politics in games is what led to the current state of vidya.

Enjoy your SJWs then.

I said avoid not ignore. Pretty much any thread about companies jewing, journalists getting more corrupt, SJW's fucking shit up, etc is fair game. The other dude was straight up lying and saying /agdg/ is liberal to D&C and you come in kvetching because it's not Holla Forums 2.0.

That's just as dumb. You're in a cultural war, it seems you learned nothing since GG.

Sounds like some Cory Doctorow Little Brother LARPing.

not necessarily. by the time all the gender & liberal politics invaded vidya the industry already had full blown aids. politics are basically the flu.

ib4 that annoying faggot who ruined everything starts posting Asuka pics