Vidya TV Series

So with the WOW film blowing ass and all I was wondering something. Has there ever been a video game that was adapted in a TV series?

The closest I can think off was Defiance but the MMO and tv series were really made alongside one another, and there was that STALKER tv series but it never saw the light of day.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0115232/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you underaged or do you really not recall every goddamn cartoon spin off of a video game?

Wakfu is a great cartoon

So, where is this shit from?

see

I think there was a Mortal Kombat TV series.

There was. It must have been around 1998-2001 or so, and ran alongside the Street Fighter cartoon. I remember being SO FUCKING HYPED as a kid to see Quan Chi appear

The Magicians, tenth episode of the first season iirc.

ohh fugg I was thinking more live action, sorry should've specified.

There's that Xbone game that's supposed to tie into a TV show, although I hear the game is ass.

No fucking wonder

I think Phoenix Wright had a shitty live action made in japan a while back. I could be wrong thoughl.

I think it had more to do with GSC Game World closing down rather than the ShytFy channel.

The Legend of Zelda cartoon is great.

You know why?

Because having a Link like that on TV these days would fucking meltdown Twitter. You've got the hero that's a lazy fuck who gives no shits sexually harassing a Princess for a kiss in exchange for all the awesome stuff he does.

Not to mention the tiny loli fairy that wants the D.

It was good… for a video game movie

Mortal Kombat had a series going on, they retconned a lot of stuff and made it all-american of course, with the exception of Scorpion which is now chinese along with Sub-Zero (makes sense) but Raiden became a mentally ill madman from a ward that stole a straw hat from some chinese restaurant

I'm looking for live action tv series, guy.

How are they related to that Magicians show?

thanks for giving me the excuse

heres hoping the next link has half the snark

Quantum Break. Both apparently sucked

It was just a random clip of a tv show I had. Calm yourself.

Thanks for that clip user. I forgot how much I love that stupid show.

cartoon Zelda was my childhood crush

she is just the right level of bitch

damn right it is

wakfu is anime melodrama

I think you mean to say "dofus is a great cartoon"

Wingcommander Animated Series
Mechwarrior Animated Series
Earthworm Jim Animated Series

What are some games that would be good TV shows?
I'd say F:NV could be a decent show about politics and war.

Kindred, the Embraced

imdb.com/title/tt0115232/

You can pretend Moonlight taking place in the Vampire setting.

Fucking loads, you underaged nigger.
Lelda, Sanic has had 4 series at least that I can remember, Mario has had 5 if I remember right, Mortal Kombat has had 2 tv series (possibly 3) and a web series, if you count the vidya that Captain N ripped off then we can add Metroid as well.
And I just know there's shit that I've missed here.

oh well.

Cartoons are not TV series you autistic fuck. They're 20 min commercials.

he seems more fed up with the kingdom's inability to do anything themselves, not lazy. if anything he's the perfect representation of most players.

Thats hot, is the whole show like that?

Is this show cucked or are these just hot lesbians?

Donkey Kong Country.
Great songs, CG aged like milk.

Dude, cool ID

all television shows are cuckold trash. you're just watching someone else have fun.

The real Quentin would never be seen around such low class harlots.