I'm A Jew Voting For Donald Trump

And I get the most offended by the left saying Donald Trump is the new Hitler. First of all, Godwin's Law. Secondly, Donald Trump's daughter is Jewish. Thirdly, he's been a long time supporter of Israel.

Even my parents that have been life-long Democrats are deciding to defect for Donald Trump. I've been to Israel, and the threat of being killed on the street by a terrorist is real. I lived in America all my life, and I don't want to see that happen here. Especially seeing how the Jews in France are living in a constant state of fear.

Yes, there are a handful of anti-semetic trolls who claim they are voting for Donald Trump, but these do not the vast majority of Trump voters and they don't discredit Trump's message. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are in favor of other candidates.

I think just like media didn't expect Blacks, Latinos, and Women to come around to Trump's message, more American Jews will come around eventually.

Especially after the Paris attacks. And even more so after San Bernardino, where a Jewish man was murdered for his support of Israel on US soil by a Muslim co-worker. Even that Muslim man and woman at the rally the other day were anti-Israeli activists. And by wearing the star of David they were exploiting the true suffering of our people during the holocaust.

I know I probably shouldn't say I'm Jewish online because of trolls, but if Donald Trump has taught me anything, it's to be honest, stand up for what you believe in, and never let the leftist PC narrative in the media dictate who you support.

Correct

Always glad to have a based jewbro represent as a MAGApede. Keep fighting the goid fight.

These threads are filled with so many samefags.

BASED DACApedes

All me

Try again, cumskin.

Trump is not the new Hitler Trump is BEST Hitler

He won. Get over it.

Nice try, drumpkin.

Deal with the results like a big boy.

Greatest victory for jews everywhere

Learn to deal with disappointment in a healthy way. Usually parents teach their children this in elementary school.

I'm Jewish. I'm not disappointing he's going to be great for Israel.

I understand that you're upset right now, but it's not the end of the world. Get off the internet and go outside. You're starting to become paranoid and an unpleasant person to be around.

Truly reddit on all levels

In short, stop sulking and just hold the L.
A public service announcement from everyone else.

I still laugh at how 8ch doesn't understand what sage means.
If only I knew moon so I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that imports foreign concepts and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.
Using sage as a way to "insult" someone's post or thread is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of a good feature that is so popular in sites like 2ch and Futaba. Fuck, iichan and 4-ch do it right. It's just 4chan and 4chan's lame knockoffs that fail at using sage.
The true meaning of sage means that YOUR POST isn't worthy enough to bump the thread. It's ironic, because you think that you're insulting others while you're just, in fact, insulting yourself. Yes, sage can be used when posting a derogatory comment in a thread that you don't want to bump, but posting with just the word "sage" accomplishes nothing but contribute to spamming the board. The trend of replying with the name of a tripfag and sage is even worse, as it accomplishes nothing and only serves to increase the e-penis of whoever you're "attacking".
The sage feature was never meant to serve as an implied insult or general disagreement! Why people started using it that way is beyond me. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose not to bump a thread with his reply. For example, bumping threads with stupid one liner replies should be discouraged and those people should be coerced into using sage instead.
I want to use sage, yet I almost never do it on 8ch because people will jump on me thinking I'm insulting their post or something.

I can't believe you're still this buttblasted over the election.

bump