Mom, Winston is rewriting history again!

Kill yourself.

Sorry but I couldn't find the correct past tense anywhere so I had to improvise.

kill yourself.

You couldn't have thought of "taught"?

If English isn't your native language, fair enough. Still a shit thread.

so where are africa's ancient sewers and bathing halls?

The nigger in the the tweet got it right for fucks sake. You shame us all.

Same old story – smashed by jealous whites who were bred by Yakub. We couldn't take how real the Ebonoids were, so we had to go on a rampage and smash their highly developed space age civilization. To confound us, they hid their ancient wisdom in mounds and sheeeeeeiiit, to be discovered only later by the descendants of these proud people.

Also, pics related.

Such a noble race. So wise.

seems legit

Sheeeeit

That's like a 2005 meme. I miss the mid 2000s.

They're under dem flyin pyramids n sheeeeeiiiiit.

You guys are missing the point here.

These niggaz managed to invent a time machine and give their inventions to the ancient Romans and Egytians. That is the take-away here.

God damn, we may never fully appreciate the scientific genius of Africans.

These niggers have got to be having a giggle.

shit tier shilling

:^)

why

TL:DR
"Nigger Rigging"

Again why the fuck do they depict moor black???
Moors is the old term for the (indigenous) people from North Africa (berbers, kabyles, etc…) which latter included arabs…
None of which are black.

Same as when they speak of "African" like for they mean the people living by the sea in today Libya not fucking sub-Saharan where no European even went before… the Portuguese in the 15th century?

All those people where Mediterraneans European (of greek and local descent), then semitic arabs colonized them, then turks (much lighter).

None of them had even seen a black save in slave markets before white men technology allowed them to cross the desert in number without dying… (For example Algerian census consider it's population to be 99% arab/berbers… despite it's frontier going all the way across the Sahara much closer to where nigger lives and therefore having some, it's just the number is ridiculously small compared to the rest of the population).

Really? Is that why the dark ages ended after the reconquista?

Moors weren't even black. Im so fucking tired of niggers.

i wish all dees kangz n quayns would finally reeleyes how bad oppressed they was and rise up and put us white debils in our place. they inteligents and surperiar milluhterry tictacs would shurly ezily d'feet us. i just hope dey never figa dis out.

would memeing niggers to start the racewar be considered cheating?

English isn't my mother tongue too and even the special needs kid back on 4th grade knew that the past tense of "TEACH" was "TAUGHT" you fucking dalcop

How could the people that still haven't invented fire and wheel and still live in mudhuts held together by cowshit teach Europeans sewer construction and shiet?

They believe that they were ancient Egyptians and that White people were living in caves. For them Rome and Greece didn't exist or they were full of blacks while Whites in Europe were living in caves

We wuz Sophocles and shiet!

Niggers don't even know that there were no dark ages in Europe after the bronze age collapse.

Because actual blacks are intellectual children that were taken from the jungles by invading arabs, traded across continents to the jews and sold to us as farm equipment.
The world is so enamored with the idea of equality that people are willing to give up absolutely everything to get it. The juvenile egalitarian ideal must die before it destroys human civilization itself.

You know, we aren't as advanced as we'd like to think. There are places in India that has plumbing hundreds of years ago that no longer do. Not to mention aqueduct and plumbing has been around for centuries, we still use those same faculties in more or less the same fashion.

The moors weren't negroes.

The dindus are larping again.

Are these negroes out of their Goddamned mind? The sand-niggers castrated their kind upon arrival so they couldnt muh dik their women.

Was going to make a DESIGNATED joke but you already made
And keep in mind Indians back then were whiter but not only evolved to be worse but also had mixed with some south east Asians and Arabs

Also checking those dubs

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Eternal Anglos get the gas.

isabella is behind this

I always say, let these type of nogs have their little delusional bullshit. If it's to ever go anywhere, it's the ultimate BLACK pill (no pun intended) for them. Because if they truly believe this shit (they don't) then the realization that they were all this stuff and are now on EBT would be soul crushing. It's not going to result in a monkey uprising. What is, is Jew direction and aid. Kike need to be our focus. Remove the Jew then it will be happy, fun, EASY hunting.

One of these days, we should pack a bunch of black scientists into a room full of tools and electronics and raw materials and tell them they can't come out until they produce a new marvel to rival the amazing miracle of technology they used to perform.

Yeah everything that "we got from the Arabs" was actually stolen by them from Rome or Persia. Arab invention myths are almost as bad as nigger invention myths.

Winston? Is that the new euphemism for nignog?

WE

In the Roman ruins of Africa

There were never any locks before 1889.

Nobody rolled out dough until 1884.

Lanterns? Never existed before 1884 either.

I don't know how the fuck cavalry were able to stay on horseback until 1896 when a nigger invented the saddle.

And I guess people just pushed doors open until a fortuitous nigger managed to dream up the fucking door knob in 1878.

The fact that niggers have to reach this hard is hilarious.

What is Rome for 500, Alex?

nah, winston is a scientist in that game.

Please don't compare gentle and majestic gorillas to niggers.

You mean 'thinked'?

That were it.

Europe was a doorless society until the KAAANGZ came along.

hhaha threads like these are great

always make me LOL at the twitter losers

libshit BTFO eternally.

GET?