Jojo's Bizarre Thread: Bites Za Dusto Edition

Play Heritage for the Future on fightcade pastebin:
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS

The game patched and ready to go alongside with other goodies such as the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure SNES Game TL'd Inc
Emulator: mega.co.nz/#F!GoIixTpC!Xn4qARWY4OD2kk6BZxJ7iQ

CoolSoft's VirtualMIDISynth
coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth
Used to make your computer's processing of MIDI's 100% less shit and to your liking, using
pre-made Soundfonts compressed as .SF2 files works with anything that plays MIDIs so enjoy the new musical experience, Try it with Elona+ after setting the sound settings in the game to MCI.

Other urls found in this thread:

emlan.deviantart.com/gallery/23734700/JOJO
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/05/29/kento-yamazaki-rumored-to-lead-a-live-action-jojos-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders
pad.riseup.net/p/JoJoJoJoJoJo
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw976tnVBOM&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI&start2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What?

What?

The part 4 game devs went full tumblr

what the fuck does "full tumblr" even mean

but they didn't, you dumb shit

Oh, this will be fun. How have we gone "full tumblr" this week?

Why is he so perfect?

Narancia is best girl

doodled this last thread
if you guys wanna give it a name and ability be my guest, i think only one person suggested motley crue iirc but no ability

wrong

You could call them Insane Clown Posse and have them have traffic light based powers

Joker and the Thief?

Got the positioning system working with the new side view system. Note the sprites are placeholder and it looks weird but I just gotta fine tune it and it should be fine.

Incorrect.

Looking good.

I take back my previous suggestion. Instead I suggest this.

『VESTI LA GIUBBA』
Ability:

It is made for silent assessination, to drive other into suicide and psychological damage it is the『STAND』's forte

It is not good at physical combat and it is rather frail

The 『STAND』can manifest in a radious of 10 m from its user and must remain at a distance of 2 km max from its target or its effects will go off

*sage because I forgot to write a comment*
I finally get it now

Welp, I'd recognize these menus anywhere.
It's shit.

He's basically the ultimate psychotic alpha-autist.

She's cute.

I recently heard you could get up to 5 badges of honor if you defeat Jiqimao(the guy with the mustache in Caravan Act 2) through events. But I can't find any info anywhere on what those events are. Even the Japanese community doesn't seem to know. Anyone here have any clue at all?

Kira is Best Girl

Which Jojo do you main? Is there a chart for Eyes of Heaven or will we have to wait for more people to get on board with the western release?

You mean that because of that horribad tumblr artist's work being used as placeholder? Don't fret boyo, my guess is it will stay there forever but it won't influence anything. If it went full tumblr we'd have shit like, bisexual options and a trans protagonist as a choice. Which we won't.

He just is

End my life after you post more of that

Probably because no one in the team knows how to code.
RPG Maker isn't a design decision, it's something you choose when you can't program.

I main Mariah in Hftf here.
It's a shame both ASB and EoH are shit, I bought a ps3 pretty much just for them.

I didn't know there was a vote. Who the hell voted for side view? It looks terrible and out of place.

We do have a coder, actually, and it was a design decision to use VX Ace since 7SU used RM2000; we wanted to upgrade from the Gameboy style to something more like SNES.

Also keep in mind none of us are professional game developers, this is an amateur fan project done out of love for JJBA and that's it.

If you don't like how things are going, why not offer to help?

I'm not liking this either. If Jitterbug itself was animated, it could work, but because you've gone with quality drawings, first-person is what should be happening, not this really out-of-place crap.

HEH
E
H

I'd love to help, but I doubt you guys would want an engine change this far into development, even if would help the game overall.

Those Jitterbug sprites are very old, from when we were originally doing front-facing combat and had the ranges done with different art for each range.

That webm doesn't reflect how it will look in-game, it's literally just a first glimpse of the system. The plan is to have animated enemy sprites.

But then they won't look as beautiful as the art. I'm pretty sure a lot of people were looking forward to them looking like that in-game.

user, if you want to code us an engine to use, be our guest. We're not opposed to moving from RM, but so far we haven't heard any compelling reasons to do so. If you can get us something to work with that ends up being better than what we're using now, that'd be awesome.

The enemy sprites are going to be more detailed than the standard sprites you see around the maps (think FF6), and depending on how much of a pain the animation is, we might actually be able to adapt some actual artwork like that. Like I said, this is the very first glimpse of combat, so it's expected for it to look very rough right now.

Believe it or not user, but RPG Maker is a poison that harms the development of your game at every step, and stops you from considering many new and useful mechanics that could be implemented because many things are either extremely spaggheti or straight up impossible to introduce in RPG Maker.
The maker of 7SU had an excuse because he was a single guy, but a whole team using RPG maker?That's just poor form, and the result will be mediocre because of it.

Like I said user, if you want to code us a new engine, please feel free to do so. We would love to check it out.

Are you guys gonna switch for real?
I wouldn't code a brand new engine because that's a waste of time for a RPG, but we could look into using Love2D or Godot if you're up for it.

It depends on how it looks, user. We had someone shill Gamemaker at us before but everything he told us was already something which could be done in RM.

Sell me on these other engines. What makes them special?

Nigger here's the thing:
In FF where it was side-view,most of the time you fought monsters,somewhat justifying the enemies looking big and detailed and your party simplistic.

In first person view RPGs you could go full into detail because you had nothing to compare the size to besides the background.
You couldn't see your party so putting big,detailed art in there didn't make it look cheap or jarring with anything.
First person also worked with the distance system better,because "your" target farther away from you thus look less detailed and needed a different sprite.

Jitterbug is a good example,you could make the fly large and detailed because he's near your view(ergo S distance),M smaller,closer to the size of a fly and (L) being the least detailed because you can't see it clearly.

On side view you just see one sprite because from the side view they're just getting away from the characters,not the camera,but if you implement the distance system with the sprite changes it puts the whole fight on a bizarre angle instead of a simple,tried and already tested FPV angle.
Or you could also be just a lazy faggot and just move the sprite and shrink it.

Also the other issue is the detail required for your party,which in FPV you didn't have to worry about unless you're doing DIRECTLY from the character's view:

If you just went FPV you wouldn't have to worry about any of this.

If they went FPV there would be another can of worms to deal with, let's just stick with this for now

Mate have you ever used RPG Maker in your life?
If yes, then it becomes quite obvious why would other engines be superior.

These are good points, but since the vote was 50/50, here's our reasoning for going side-view:

Also, the distance system won't have sprite changes, that webm just uses the three different Jitterbug images to make it clear that the S M L range was switching.

So…that's a no on having any points for these other engines?

I take it as a "no" on having used anything but RPG Maker.
Yeah you're right, RPG Maker is way better for you guys, you clearly don't understand shit anyways so you might as well use RPG Maker.

If you can't even articulate why they're an improvement beyond "hurr it should be obvious," why would we waste our time?

FPV had LESS spriting to do and even LESS shit to worry about.

The only thing you had to worry about FPV is 2 things,sprite/design wise:
That's it.

On Third Person View,on the other hand you you have to worry about party sprites,attack sprites,enemy sprites(maybe even different sprites for different distances if they're not lazy fucks) and the whole detail and distance debacle.

I even forgot to mention attack animations for the party,because now you have to move the short ranged stand users,animate them attacking/their stand attacking or it will look fucking lazy as fuck.

The thing with RPG maker is speed and easyness.

Also if you've been here long enough you'd know that the game "we're"/they're making a sequel out of also was in RPG Maker(admittedly it was RPG-maker 2000 or some shit).

So no one gives a fuck unless there's a major road-block or the engines you propose can do so with less effort or there's someone in there that can code/use it effectively to utulize that.

Fuck's sake nigger,it's going slow enough as it is the last thing we want is to go slow enough to die like every other project besides Katawa Shoujo(which was a VN).

Have you ever though of of making enemies that don't switch distances?
There were quite a few and most distance changers were either a few bosses,flies or spirits.

Assassins,evil Hamon users and zombies stayed the same distance.

Because having to explain why RM is shit is like having to explain why Twine is shit.
It's something you should be able to figure out by yourself unless you didn't even bother to do your research at all.

We do have some, but part of the thing is MC/Party allies have moves which can change enemy ranges (like Okuyasu bringing them closer) so even static enemies that don't move on their own can potentially be moved around by the player.

We've done our research, user. I'm asking *you* why *you* think these engines are better.

The problem with this is that it reduces the design space for attacks, you have to consider what happens if you hit an enemy who normally doesn't change range with a knockback attack.

Love may have made the initial implementation of distances easier, but now that it is in place there really is no reason to change engines, other than sating your autism. Every mechanic that they want to implement is (easily) doable in RPG maker.

I want to punch that nigger in the throat.

Obligatory wut is yer OC donut Stand anchor post.
ONLY THIS TIME
the song you reference must be from a video game OST.

「THIS SILENCE IS MINE」

Destructive Power Variable
Speed C
Range D
Durability A
Precision A
Developmental Potential D

Abilities :
Target : The user can select a spot within 6 meters, that will have the shape of his own body. Though the targeting is limited in range, whatever object or person is in this area will remain targeted if the user stays within half a kilometer in range.

Acceleration displacement : The targeted object or person experiences any Gs of acceleration the user goes through, but not the motion itself. If the user jumps from a building, he will fall at a normal speed, but only the targeted entity will suffer the Gs and the sudden stop at the end.

No, cut that shit out, custom stand posts are cancer and just shit up this otherwise decent thread.

Reminder that Part 1 and 2 are for /fit/ manly men who despise vampires and shitty punch ghosts and the gay community, unlike the other parts which embrace them.

also the anime is shit

yer stand is shit mate.

So, Koichi really steals?
No dignity.

You don't seem to have read this thread, mate. It's pure shitflinging.

Even if it was, more shit wont fix it.

quality

Yukako is pretty spooky

ASB is alright fam
It's just very repetitive if you play the high tier characters though, and it's definitely a flight of stairs down from heritage
At the very least we have that whole project nips are developing of porting over ASB characters into MUGEN and eventually as heritage-lite fighters

whatchu need fam
also, if it helps you out in future decisions, Barkley, Shut up and Jam Gaiden was originally an RPG Maker only game, but then they figured they could port it over Game Maker since they couldn't get most of it working properly on toasters.

I have the Heritage for the future chart. Does your main reflect who you are as a person, Holla Forums?

My hands will never be good enough for Kira

Gotta edit that into QUEER AIDS ASS ATTACK someday.

RIP Freddie, you were a cool faggot

Also nevermind I found the person
emlan.deviantart.com/gallery/23734700/JOJO

god damn it meant to post this

Dude, c'mon.
It's a step down from HFTF in every single way, it even has no fucking air combat, how can you say it is alright?
Now, if you said it has great fan-service, I'd be inclined to agree.

Mariah is me except I don't play assfaggots.

Also, anyone feels like playing on fightcade?
I could log in right now if anybody wants, we should make a discord for this or something.

RIP IRL Kira

???

David Bowie

He died like, three months ago though
I mean Rest in peace and all but it's a little late

Where have all the good times gone?

he died like, FIVE months ago, just checked

[can't wake up]

its pretty accurate yeah

hey breh you wanna turn on fightcade and duke it out?

i dont think itd work with my controller (only have a steam one) and due to being a button mashing pleb ive lost about 7 keys on my keyboard because of HFTF
otherwise fuck yes i would totally play with you anf let you alessi me into tiny kakyoin

May I ask why?

my 360 controllers were wired and broke my usb ports on my cheap computer case and i just wanted a controller for mkx so my buddy is letting me borrow his extra steam controller so i can play my shitty fighting game without breaking anymore usb ports (the wired ones bent the ports from the cable hanging down)

Still,can you tell us our ID?

I feel like I main DIO and Jotaro while maintaining a good Vanilla Ice,

I agree with the DIO rating a bit, I don't feel like I sully DIO's name by the way I play

Punishedshaq, if any of you guys fought against me, vouch for me or call me a faggot

I don't own ASB but Diavolo is my favorite villain, is he good in ASB?

Well I wouldn't say it's bad, it's just that there's a couple of features that are supposed to make it better but the game is designed to take them into account so it just gets worse (namely, stylish evades and stylish reset), plus almost no animation is skippable so it's really great for fanservice but it's not as serviceable as a serious fighter.

He's the highest rated character in the tiers, not because he's good or has got tools but because there's exactly one combo he can perform that does a shitton of damage, is safe as fuck, can attack enemies on the ground (which is not something most characters can do effectively) and he can even activate Epitaph to automatically evade any attack if he's not moving. Also he's got an instantaneous counter that skips time and allows him to choose how to hit you for a couple of seconds.

I would say it's a masturbatory fanfic that plays off of nostalgia for the series with awful mechanics that detract from the game.

HFTF is at least decent, even if incredibly broken the mechanics are there that you can at least have fun with it.

Holla Forums here. How can we help with 7SU2? Besides raiding cuck/co/'s "project" of course.

That's EoH, ASB is much less that
HTTF is good because it stands as a fighting game on its own merits other than referential material, the fact that most attacks don't last an eternity because look how many cool poses we ported over is just the icing on the cake

However, I've been seeing some demo footage for the worldwide release of EoH (no PS4 for me) and it defintely looks much better than the original game (no more bumping into people to start a combo, DHA animations slightly faster, AI isn't dumb as all hell). Still they better release a fucking training mode already.

Thanks Holla Forumsmrades you're good guys

user, why don't you take a seat over here

I wish i had the okuyasu version of this

Dio's Over Heaven alt is awesome. Fuck you.

I like Dio, but Kira is just way more interesting. I love how Araki talks about Kira in Dead Man Q because even he felt bad for the character when he explained Ghost Kira*.

*Ghost Kira should have been a costume for Pre-Kawajiri Kira in EoH.

would you a bird, Holla Forums?

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?
And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].
I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

what
I have all the costumes in the game and I'm assuming you mean the one with the cloak? Either way I found the DIO main

NO

Right now the biggest things we need help with are sprites/mapping. You can also follow us on Tumblr or Twitter and help spread the word

It's this costume.

Apparently Jotaro and the power of Star Autism can beat Eye of Heaven Dio.

I made the pasta before the game actually came out, I've been adding shit to it for a while though
fucking jotaro

I still like Jotaro (fuck you guys), but like everybody else that read/watched better translations of the series, I learned there are better Jojos out there*. It's a guilty pleasure to see him act like an autistic Superfriends-Superman now and then. Say what you want about Stardust, but it got most people into Jojo ~20 years ago.

The only Jojo I really dislike is Gappy from 8, but I'm not much of a Jojolion fan (too autistic for me even tough Vitamin C is pretty awesome).

*I know almost everyone hates Giorno, but I'm waiting on a legitimate translation to make a judgement. I kinda like him.

Sounds like a terminal case of shit taste to me.

Jojolion is way too autistic for me. I never said my taste was good.

Honestly Re-reading part 3, i feel like it's the worst one
Jotaro is only in like, five fights where he actually uses his stand (Kakyoin, Dan of steel, D'arby Bros, And DIO)
Polnerreff has so many i don't even want to count, Joseph has a couple, Abdul only has Mariah, and iggy has petshop but that was memorable at least
Like damn, it was a slog for the most part

Abdul had Jotaro and Polnareff. Part 3 is flawed I'll give you that, but ~15-20 years ago it still got the West into Jojo.

Oh, goody.
Just when I feel like the internet's lost all of it's dangerous spark.

Remember when DC comics had a stand user?

Be cool if he makes a cameo in the game.

Part III was essentially "Polnareffs Bizarre Adventures in Middle Eastern Bathrooms". Iggy was very underutilized, Kakyoin was removed for awhile for no reason and Abdul was brought back only for him to pretty much do nothing. It was still really entertaining, just a bit unbalanced.

Batman knows when to quit, how can he take on a stand?

Man that chart is wrong on so many characters types

You forgot the Dark Blue Moon fight, and he also used his stand during the Sun and Wheel of Fortune fights.

You're right about the over-saturation of Polnareff, though. Avdol got no love and then died twice

What surprised me is avdol literally disappears, thought there would be more of a focus on his death but given the situation I guess there wasnt any time for it.

Araki wanted to kill off Kakyoin, but readers wanted him and Avbul back. He brought them back…just to kill them again.

Jotaro also fought Heart, Yellow Temperance, Alessi, Justice, and N'Duul. He was the Jojo version of the Superfriends Superman: he used a new power in every chapter, but then never uses that ability again.

What abilities does Jotaro learn? The only one I can think of is star finger.

Suction power from the Justice fight.

Well, He's got star finger, diffrent speeds and how much he lands a punch in someone, and can tunnel, [the world] and has extreme lung capacity.

Oh right, and throwign things, and when his stand power is at max based on how pissed he is, flight, or at least the kind of air-walkdouble-jump shit you see Venom in the spiderman games do.

Oh right, and camera autistic level perfect vision and hearing with hyper reflexes.

There was also something he could do with the gloves on Star platinum, but i forget.

And when he was in prison it was suddenly a long range stand able to bring him stuff.

His power is whatever he can autism up

I think that was somehow related to stands being visions, so he probably made Star Platinum smaller to get it to work further ranges. And close range stands are only effective in combat within a certain range, it wasn't ever something that limited them to a certain area, it just meant they would end up dissipating if left away that far back to their owners.

why is everyone hatin on jotaro

cant be beefing my main man he's fun as shit

he's fine in the manga too he's just tryin to save his mother and crack wise not kill dudes

the arcade game is still incredible fun

I probably should have expected this to exist. I don't know why I'm surprised.

I just noticed that Oingo wears a shirt that has the card of Khnum right on it. Even with Jotaro's face how could they not see through someone wearing a literal sign saying they're a stand user.

Because in the mangoo, it says "Oingo", the animators probably thought it'd look cooler if they changed it.

Threadly reminder

Lets see how many fucks I have left to give…

Well shit, im all out

Oh boy, stop the presses.

Just like, read batoto man

This is, at the very least, cute, i expected worse

I still like him, but honestly there are better Jojos out there who outshine him (they're less autistic). Besides the superfriends-deus ex bullshit found in his stand, He's a douche bag in parts 4 & 6 (mostly in 6).

I always hate seeing that webem, I cringe hard.

cuck/co/ has a "project"?

A JoJo story with cartoons characters and giving all of them Stands.

docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

This shit writes itself.

Does she mean…Reimi?

Clearly she's means Hayato's mom and her strong moments of getting wrecked by a flowercat.

They even want to make a fighting game out of it, a-la Heritage for the Future + All-Star Battle

But this is cuck/co/ we're talking about, they wont accomplish anything at all

they might be talking about like
i dunno
Narcissa

Trish Una, maybe? I don't actually know anything about Trish, or much about Part V.

Then again neither do they.

This is the kind of autism you can only get from half/co/.

And yet it doesn't feel autistic enough. Like it's only low-tier autism.

I would bend over for him and also shove my cock up his ass

If you want to know what it'd feel like, just get a popsicle and ram it up in there.

Some of these stands are OK, like Foster's home being a Mansion stand and the imaginary friends being Stands from dead users
Others are completely retarded or boring, like Judge Dredd's Stand or Questionable Content's Trannyfuck's stand

Here you go user.

Here's the first three pages for completions sake.

I'm surprised this is the only doujin with these two.

100% accurate

Thats one kawaii as fuck bird

Hello there fellow yiffers! How are you doing today?

Japanese isn't furry goyim, furry is a blanket term for western shit.
It's called beastiality here

His eyes and stand tell of a cursed soul.

However, in the JoJo's universe, do you think you could change someone's sould with the power of love and good dicking? And if you could, would their stand change appearance?

Now now, don't go exaggerating things.

You'd assume. I'd wonder what would happen to a mom's stand after she becomes a mother. Would it change appearance any? Jotaro's stand didn't show much change after producing Jolyne, but Jotaro is Jotaro, so it's still up in air.

I still doubt Jotaro actually managed to impregnate a woman.

Jotaro is super autistic, but when he had Over Heaven he actually did something good with it

He used his stand to impregnate a woman faster than light

gave em the old star finger if you know what i'm saying

YAMERO!

oh, that. Yeah, I remember.

I'm more impress how many Zoot-Suit /cuck/co can produce from old toons.

When he isn't in coma

JOLYNE, THAT MUST BE IT

I want to tame Pet Shop

Implying it wouldn't end with you getting murder-raped by the vile bastard.

That's the plan

What if I have a 『STAND』 that lets me tame every form of life that is clasified as an 『ANIMAL』?

then you'd rule over mankind

If I did so, we could finally obtain 『HEAVEN』
Or the concept of the 『STAND』 be a little weaker, like not working on humans

….NANI?????

to add to it…

there was a good fighting game lurking somewhere, i fucking swear

I main Hol Horse & Boingo
I also play Iggy but only because he is my favorite crusader nes\xt to Polnareff and Kakyoin

The only proper reaction I can give while reading that..

You were the one who posted it on /tg/, right ?

Eh I browse /tg/, but I don't remember posting it there.
What thread was it in?

Is Killer Queen a cuntboy?

It's just a perfectly quiet boner, friend

apparently, there's a live action Stardust Crusaders movie in the works.
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/05/29/kento-yamazaki-rumored-to-lead-a-live-action-jojos-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders

I am already cringing

Take On Me finalized

Will they have an actual British actor, an Egyptian and a Frenchman or are they just gonna put blackfaces on Avdol

I finally caught up with Jojolion now, after reading through all the other parts over the last few months (only skipped 5 since I wanted to wait for a proper translation).
Jojolion may be my favorite part as of yet, still hard to tell. I really like where Araki took the artstyle and all of this dreamlike weirdness mixed with some autism somehow appeals to me, I think it also has way better pacing than some of the other parts.

well, the worst is 5, now show us your ranking fag

They'll just get rid of the character user just like they did for the Attack on Titams movie

Are Ripple/Hamon based skills still gonna be a thing in 7thSU2 or you're gonna drop it like in the manga ?

Spoilers: There's a quest where a rogue SPW agent tries to force Joseph to destroy Santana whose stone form has been brought to Morioh. MC and co save Joseph who then teaches MC the ripple technique, which unlocks a secret battle against Santana. This is still just the concept for the chapter but it's definitely something that's planned for.

TL;DR: It's going to be a thing

Hell yes…

Which one, Satan with dubs ?

Did anyone play the JoJo RPG? Was it any good?

Nah just find some new bullshit looking pose and go for it, we need to achieve an even higher posing-to-sense ratio than Araki-sensei could even come up with

A more martial art-esque pose or a Battle-oriented pose should be the right course

That's pretty dope

Of course, we need it to be even more extreme

I say mantis style, Tiger style, Muai Thai, and Taekwondo should do the trick

Absolutely, it's best to copy fighting stances from real fighting styles than making something that looks just plain dumb, since Hamon is supposed to be a martial art and not just faggots posing with their imaginary friend.

By the by, this just popped into my head, but has anyone ever tried to recreate Heritage to the Future in MUGEN or similar fighting engines? And I don't mean just porting over the character assets or running the game over it, I mean recreating the whole mechanics, like the screen zooming out or in and keeping walls fixed when characters are close, adding the MvC like guarding mechanics and having different mechanics for the three kinds of stand users etc.

I say we take a stance from one of the examples that I mentioned and we add the standard fabulous-ness of a regular Jojo pose on it

Water Beetle style

I play DIO, but I sometimes play Joesph

You have a lot of material to work with

I like that one the first guy is doing

Y'know all things considered I'd go with the last one, even if it's boring it looks like some actually strong shit

I'll for either the first guy on the 1st pic, the 3rd or 4th pic

Back fist is all he's got from that start like that, anything else would bring you out of that stance. Arms crossed like that also looks like bad form, since it's easy to pin your arms together if they're like that

You guys should put together a compilation of all the poses you want to see, we're going to need a lot of pose ideas at some point in the near future.

Sure, I'll see what I can find
If there's any Holla Forums-user who practices martial arts, it would be nice if he could give us more advice on the subject

Also we should find more poses outside of martial arts, just for a more general purpose

This will probably top Devilman for worst live-action movie from Japan (the live-action movie almost ruined Go Na Gai even though Devilman Lady & Violence Jack are garbage).

They took SC, and complete changed it:
-Iggy, Avdol, and Kaykyoin live through the story
-Grey Fly is a janitor in Jotaro's school
-Hol Horse works with Mariah after Geils is killed.

They had to change some it due to SNES limitations.

David bowie does some great poses in jump they say. I can't post shit now since phone, but I also like the poses of coming out of small dark spaces, like a guy fully collapsed in a vent and holding one of the sides as he slips out, still slightly contorted, but existing in a wider space and expanding

Not as fabulous as Mr. Bowie (RIP you magnificent bastard), but Bruce Dickinson has some pretty cool poses
That guy can put on a show like few others can

**I hadn't drawn in so long and when I finally had time to draw, my hand trembled something awful. After I drew my trembling away I noticed I'd lost the pseudo-part 4 style I had been able to draw in before. I hope I'm still not too far off, been practicing to get it back.

Sorry I was away for so long.**

Also messed up the spoilers. Guess I can't even get that right nowadays.

Nice art.
Glad to see you're back, mang.

Welcome back!

We missed you

You mind if I pirate these drawings lad?

why do you guys not go to /a/
I'm not even trolling, I legitimately want to know

why not do Phantom Blood first? it's a fairly simple story arc that any idiot can understand.

AW SHIT
SHE'S BACK

for real though, I'm deeply happy your back; even if it's just for today. You've got some stuff to catch up on when you have the time, we've made some progress.

Because there's a game being made here, and all discussion matters since muh ideas.
I mean, it's gonna be a shitty rpg maker game in the end that will most likely fail to capture what made 7SU "good"(kinda shite because rpg maker) but still, it's a game.

YOOOOOOOOO

You know that 7SU was made on an earlier version of RPG Maker than the one FiU is using, right?

New episode soon, fellow STALKERS

Gamer fuel soon

By the way, old music fag here, I've got s lot more time on my hands soon so ill do everything I can

Rohan?

Yeah I do actually.
RPG Maker is still a shitty engine only used by those who cannot code, nothing really changed.
Besides keybinds being easier to use and some script options I guess.

No, I'm saying that they're both shit.
RPG Maker is a bad engine and it shows, a lot.

Aren't these guys working on a completely different engine ?

7SU was RM 2000, FiU is RM VXAce

Both are rpg maker, just different versions.
The major difference is script support.

you lost me

Man, if you're going to just come into this thread to complain how RPG Maker is shit then suggest something better and also say why in specific terms any it is and how RPG Maker is shit

Honestly, I'm in here to discuss Jojo first of all.
Second, there are many better alternatives like Godot, Love2D, even gamemaker.
RPG Maker is generally extremely limited and has a hard-coded tile system, not to mention that everything requires huge walkarounds and/or bloating your whole game with scripts.
You want an example?Just look up any tutorial on how to get one character to follow the MC behind his back in RPG Maker.

Also, in general people seldom help others with RPG Maker projects.
You wanna know why?The entirety of RPG Maker is busywork, using it will make you better with RPG Maker and that's it(which is an useless skill).
At least with any other engine, you're gonna pick up some coding skills(python for godot, lua for love2d, etc).

Also I can add one more thing to my autismal rant:It's not open source.
You may think this is not a big deal, but it can be.

This is a built in feature in RPG Maker already, it's two clicks and a box to check. You have no idea what you're talking about.

It only took them 13 years, heh.
My point still stands, as that was merely an example, look upon any tutorial to do non-standart stuff and you'll see general breakable workarounds/bloat.

I just finished part 6 and what just happened?

What happened is that Araki actually wanted Jojo to end at part 6(since part 7 wasn't originally gonna be jojo).
Anyways, just read 7 now, it's probably the best or the second best part.

again with the rpg maker argument?
NO SHIT SHERLOCK.
The point is that no one on the team can code, do you understand that? they only have one guy who can script and is doing all the job.

Lad, I'd be suprised if you told me that no one offered to help and change the engine yet.
Besides, an engine change would warrant the help of another developers, as well as improve the overall quality of the game.
The shame is that it's too late now, there's too much work attached to RPG Maker and no one will want to let go of hundreds of hours of the sheer mind-numbing busywork that is using rpg maker.
It's not as much as an argument for an engine change as much as it is a lamentation that it wasn't done before.

The last time you whined about changing the engine, they called your bluff and you blew it off as "a waste of time." All you do is shitpost.

What do you mean by "called my bluff"?You mean that I was supposed to put in hours of work towards something that will be rejected anyways because they already spent all their time and effort on RPG Maker?
Also
I'm sorry if my harmful opinions are shitposts to you, I'll be sure not to engage in wrongthink anymore.

But it was proposed, and we did say we were open about it when a guy came to the pad. Unfotunately the guy vanished saying he was giving up, making rpgmaker, again, the only option for the reason stated before.
Then what are we talking about? From the moment the first thread was created, calling for people to work on the project, you could have proposed yourself to help with the game and change the engine.

They said they would use a custom engine if you coded one. Then you said it would be a waste of time. So either you're just shitposting or you can't actually do what you're claiming you can. Can you code a custom engine or not? If so, give them something to test and let them test it. If not, shut up and let them do what they can.

Spaghetti punching ghost soon

Ahhh, I wish I had, seriously.
But I'm afraid I missed the exact beggining of the project, when I took notice you guys were already shitting out art and music non-stop, else, this would be a fun opportunity for me I'm afraid.

Do you know even know the logistics of making a custom engine?
Not to mention that yes, for this project a custom engine would most likely be a waste of time, since you could generally do everything on a pre-made engine already.

Ok, so you're just completely full of shit then, glad we cleared that up.

Honestly, the one full of shit here seems to be you, as you're rather keen on just dismissing everything I'm saying rather than trying to refute it.
Odds are, you've no idea about even the first part of creating an engine, and is just spouting whatever you've heard that is objetively "best".
I'd go one step beyond and in a rather bold move I'd say that you know shit about shit, seeing as how if you actually knew anything you wouldn't be trying to defend the use of RPG Maker.

lol ok

You've given me the mental image of a tribe of spergs doing sperg things.

Where and when was this said?
But I did explain, you're the only one here with one-liners and generally trying to label me as a "shitposter" so you can feel safe by ignoring everything I say.
"Lol u made one mistake I was almost worried that I'd have to refute your argument but lol joke's on you"

Are you okay user?
Do you need me to call somebody?

I'm sorry lad, I fail to see where am I being a "retarded contrarian"(as if disliking things which are usually liked is bad) or where did I imply that somebody didn't have the ability to read.

Thank God for IDs.

Truly they're a blessing, filter me out lad, remove all pieces of harmful opinions that would offend you.

Well there are tools that help you build modules of your software without having to actually code, y'know. I guess you still need to know some modeling language but it's definitely easier and more portable.

BTW Risepad where

pad.riseup.net/p/JoJoJoJoJoJo

here ya go.

fuck yeah

I feel like there should be another one of these images, but with the guy in the third panel talking about RPG Maker instead.

Almost finished with Fatty's portraits.

I like these, but I find it odd that the lips are never shaded, is there a reason for it?

It is a capcom game based on the same engine/board as SF3 so I see where he's coming from, but Tommy actively HATES street fighter. He complained that CvS2 was garbage because it used the same animations from the super nintendo days and fighters should've evolved past that by then.

basically he was a living Holla Forums thread

I thought you were referring to the guy who sang Sono Chi No Sadame for a second there

The Holla Forums Jam ep was greato!

I started watching the anime. I miss Jonathan after Battle Tendency.

I put up Oku just for fun with the duwang sub. The quality is decent…

However in everything else you are right!

I just hate the art style in general. The coloring too, whose bright idea was it to make the roads green and the sky piss-yellow? It looks awful.

Can't vouch for the roads but ASB has a piss sky for both versions of Morioh-Cho

It looks fucking fantastic, you mentally handicapped nigger-child.

While I liked this week's episode, I'm wondering why there was no intro this time. It was probably to save some time, but I was hoping we'd see echoes act 2 in the intro.

I dunno, i kinda remember the 90's like this. Colourful…
And i born in the 80's so it's not really childlike memories (sorry i can't express myself better)

Can we agree on that this ep (not just in the anime) was really comfy?

Have some spaghetti.

Hail my spaghetti!

I hope it would be the techno version. It doesn't really worked with the vocal…

These don't bother me since you can just say "it's sunset" but the anime has it at all times.

Nah, it's unwatchably ugly.

I don't watch the anime, I just complain about it on Holla Forums.

Objectively speaking, it's still good but it's two steps down from the other three animes because for one thing they immediately went for the end-of-part-IV style instead of having it be a bit more about manly kids goofing around, then there's many shots that lack details even for a non BD release. The action scenes are pretty great though.

My guess is they wanted to give the anime as a whole a "sunset" vibe, as in some chill and relaxed tone. IMO they'd have done it better with a pinkish tone but w/e

I can agree with you user 100%!
Just two pics to prove your points futher.

However i think even their "quality" is comfy and funny too

Yeah it was really good, my favorite episode so far.

I've only really played it on emulator because i'm a broke shit, but my best character is Chaka.

Mainly because he's the most normal character in the game for me.

I play Ryu or speedy types types because i'm switching games constantly with friends and need something familiar.

As a result, no one can beat me at Guilty Gear when i'm playing Ky Kiske or Valentine in Skullgirls, but I'm average to suck at everyone else.

It's like my playing style is Rainman.

Who's the girl on the right?
She looks like she stole half of Sandman's haircut.

It's the chubby form of the female MC

Well he really doesn't die but it is weird how it it happens.

An oversight on my part. By the time I noticed it was already too late as I was already doing Ganguro's portraits. As you can see here, Ganguro's lips are subtly shaded. Then I forgot to shade Fatty's too, she's still halfway done, tho, so I'll try to shade her lips on her second set of portraits.

The anime looks like ass. I haven't watched it nor even plan to ever, don't think I'd be able to stomach the off-model, simplified art.

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw976tnVBOM&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI&start2

Tit Doctress is no match for Tex Averian waifu though

Good job friendo

I always wanted to see an episode where Kira goes eating in Tonio's restaurant. I wonder if Tonio's food could've cured Kira from his murderous autism.

Oh shit, look at what I found on my hard drive!

I wish i knew what the fuck any of that means

It's meant to be ironic or what ?

all he ever wanted was to live quietly and he gets some blonde faggot shooting arrows in his throat and suddenly the fucking Ed boys are trying to get him into the dink

I thought I'd post some update. Fatty's second set is done (all I need is to save the separate portraits) and here's how Glasses is coming out.