Aryan versus Dravidian

Since most of you have no clue what you're talking about when you 'Aryan' hijack ancient India

hindunet.org/hindu_history/ancient/aryan/aryan_frawley_1.html

"One of these ideas is that India is a land of two races - the lighter- skinned Aryans and the darker-skinned Dravidians - and that the Dravidians were the original inhabitants of India whom the invading Aryans conquered and dominated. From this came the additional idea that much of what we call Hindu culture was in fact Dravidian, and later borrowed by Aryans who, however, never gave the Dravidians proper credit for it. This idea has been used to turn the people of south India against the people of north India, as if the southerners were a different race."

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We know this.

Wew

wu wuz da original pajeetz and shiet, dey stole our culcha

Not just culcha mothefucka, you pirates stole our gold too.

The queen pirate bitch wears a crown stolen from pajeet lands. Fact, bitch.

The Kohinoor diamond originally belonged to the Mughals before it was taken by the Brits so…
They're not complaining. Don't be such a handout grabber, Pajeet.

Streetshitter detected

What happened to Aishwarya Rai. She's from the South, no? You guys are such a good source of lulz.

Not that any of this 'source' crap matters. You are someone that relies on skin color for your self worth. That's pathetic. What's even more pathetic is your circumcised cock.

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Sorry, limp dick

unz.com/gnxp/the-aryan-invasion-was-not-fantasy/

Deal with it Pajeet.

Street shitter detected indeed.

Secondly, Aryans from Persia took over India and improved the area.

Aryans are still found in small pockets, particularly in Kashmir, which you faggots shoot up daily so it's a bit hypocritical that you complain about your resources being stolen.
They are also found in Afghanistan and Iran, although Wahhabi Sunni Islam ruined them.

Ancient Persian, Sanskrit and modern Croatian have a lot of similar words so this isn't a blog theory.

Didn't say the invasion was fantasy, dumbass. That's what Aryans do, right? Invade and steal shit.

Actually India went pretty downhill after that.

pathetic
no sage to let everyone see the human failure you are

haha, right… with your semi-functioning cock and shit stained ass. All you fuckers do is steal shit and claim superiority. Pathetic.

We have a word for them… Pirates!

Arrrrrr!

Are cocks all you fags can think about?

Speaking of shit, what's your open defecation stats these days?

Good one. I think the source of your 'inferiority complex' is your damaged cock. I'm just trying to point out to the psychological source.

None. Most homes come with a hand shower (look it up)

How shitty is your ass these days, by the way? Can't imagine doing my dishes with just toilet paper.

wew lad you must have been pretty butthurt to come create this thread and project this much

As of today, there's neither Pure Aryans or Pure Dravidians in India.
However, there are those with more Aryan genes than others.

Exemplified perfectly: Reds and Blues are no more, only several layers of mixing.

also talking about stealing, what are you doing using a computer? give it back to us you street shitter.

Know this Hindu Joke?

Hindus don't actually like cows. Cows walk around with shit on their asses and act like they own the place

Talk to me when you aren't all just customer care for Jewish companies.

It is the wet dream of an Indian to work in IT for a foreign company. Either make India great again or STFU.

Paid for it, cuck. Didn't your ancestors just go around and steal shit? That's why you enjoy your privileged life, well, at least what's left of it :)

haha, funny. Fuck tech. Google, Facebook and almost everything is Jewish run. Best of luck not working for the Jewish money, loser.

I bet you're great at Java and C++ so you could work for Wipro

I meant below average.

Just having fun. Giving you an alternate red-pill from time to time. You pirates get lost in the smell of your own farts too often. Reality check, cucks. You're a bunch of pirates with defunct penises.

I don't think so you seem pretty buttflustered

not a burger

How's it feel knowing that the Taj Mahal wasn't made by actual Indians and is the most famous Indian monument there is?

Good one, Freud. Trust me on this one. I have the less shitty ass, at least.

Don't care :)

Kohinoor isn't yours either. Quit whining. :)

How does it feel to know that your cock is unable to really feel? It wasn't your choice was it? You do enjoy fucking, right? What if you were only experiencing a fraction of the pleasure.

Sorry, pirate.

You indulge me, Bob :)

streetshitters shitposting on Holla Forums

good job. hope you die of the plague or some other medieval illness your people still can't treat.

dafuq. The number of Indian doctors is too damn high, cuck. Haven't you seen Harold and Kumar?

post a selfie I dare you. Only Aryans may post on this board

She's Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. In 2007 she married Abhishek Bachchan, the son of Bollywood mega-star Amitabh Bachchan.

Video unrelated

You can't really use contemporary Hindu sources as backing because they are usually biased. It's like using afrocentric sources on Egypt. Don't be retarded.

Here you go :)

well, you can't really use any 'source' for that matter. The guy with gun decides what's authoritative and what's not.

Lol. Good one. I am not responsible for that video.

M8 do you actually have any good books on the ancient Aryans?

I live near a large population of Indians. I've always been curious as to how India could go from a glorious light-skinned Aryan civilization with toilets and plumbing 2,500 years ago, to today filled with bug-eyed brown pajeets who literally shit everywhere.

Thanks.

Holy fuck you're dumb. You might have plenty of doctors but sadly they can't stop spreading diseases. Basic hygine would have cured most of these diseases centuries ago.

Here's a tip from an evil western pirate: don't shit in the hospital hallways and wash your hands before you perform surgery.

I blame the Brits. I don't know about a glorious 'white' civilization though. They were well mannered enough to not require circumcision. That stuff is for animals, dude

M8 your country is still held together by 70 year old British infrastucture.. What the hell are you guys going to do when this finally fails? Build the bridges and canals out of poo?

So it's true then Holla Forums has mudslime internet defense force I didn't believe it at first kek.

Mughals were a product of India and acquired that from Indian wealth somewhere in rajasthan.It's not a handout dear.

Cmon shooting up mudslimes in kashmir is a moral duty for the genocide of native Aryan Pandits of the past.

Holy fuck you're blind. I never suggested Harold and Kumar is a valid source of information.

Wash your ass well after you shit, Bob. That's what matters.

ok let me get this OP

Sure, like the white race isn't involved in any genocide. How else can you deal with defunct penises, and women who are more like men.

Your languages are Indo-European. All your sacred texts are in Indo-European. You just said you don't deny the Aryan invasion theory… And India had plumbing and toilets 2,500 years ago, while today 40% of its inhabitants shit in the street..

Did brown pajeet streetshitters just magically forget how to use toilets?

Also, why does the sanskrit word for caste, "Varna", mean "color"?

It's a lot older than that. The ancient Brahmins had the power of the Word, as in they were the only people allowed to read or write. So whatever they wrote fit their agenda. It isn't all too different now, except that information is compartmentalized.

I'm not here to make a point, because you fuckers are racist. I'm just here to play :)

Dude… get your facts right.

Puranas were in Dravidian and it isn't Indo-European. Have you ever read any of these books?

And as for varna: Aryan Brahmins were racist and they did just the same thing every fucking pirate does once they occupy a foreign land.

You seem to be acting as if we aren't proud of the fact that we can dominate and genocide you if we ever feel the need..

Also, statistically, indians have the smallest penises on Earth, I've even heard your women comment on this. I'm not sure why you're trying to attack from this angle.

I don't think Indians can actually be medically circumcised because they literally are too small..

Don't force me to get my Indian memes folder from my other laptop.

Mughals were Persian. You can look up the average Kashmiri both Muslim and non Muslim to see their skin tone and Bone structure. There's mixing but the 6 foot plus stature and fair skin is found in non Hindus.

Other great examples of Aryan heritage can be seen in small pockets in many regions of the world all of which were non Hindu.

In fact, even the word Hindu was given to you by the Arabs which referred to them as such because they didn't pronounce Indus correctly. Indus valley was near Mesopotamia which comprises modern Iraq until North West India.

No, pajeet.

You are probably going to cite a BBC article based on a 'survey'. The white women that I've been with seem to have a lot of fun. I have to hold them back when they go down on me though. They're used to limp dicks.

Seems like you guys are the ones obsessed with other people's cocks why else would you go about daily obsessed with something like BBC and cuckoldery man.

But we still like our women but as long as we stick to our women we shouldn't pose you white guys any problem.

Didn't say that :) It's Indian

And no, you have nothing in common with those who designed Sanskrit.

Now get back to thinking about your broken penis, shit ass

Kalogynomia. It's a book by white men. Enjoy :)

Skin tone and genetics seem to be common enough. In fact, you don't have anything in common with the ones that invented Sanskrit.

OP we know this.
Also, poo in the loo

You forget culture, but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? :)

It has nothing to do with biology cuck. Now go wash your ass.

No I mean this has been a statistical reality since they've started measuring penis size worldwide.

This is even a mainstream understanding in the United States, I remember there used to be a show on Spike called "Manswers". They ran a segment on average penis sizes across the planet and India was unequivocally the smallest, coming in with an average erect penis length of less than 5.5 inches.

Tie this with the fact that you yourself are not tall, nor Aryan, and probably smell funny, there is simply no way any women was impressed with you outside of literally a down-syndrome tier white woman.

Though I should emphasize that no one here actually believes you..

Indians are stinking streetshitters, period. They also happen to be extremely bigoted and bleach themselves to a lighter color frequently. A case of being ugly both in and out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go poo somewhere Pajeet..

Don't care. I'm just saying that they over-do oral sex. You don't just suck on a penis like it's dead. They're just used to limp dicks that are unable to feel.

Hah, not really. You probably look like a nerd. I'm pretty sure every woman in your family would give me a rimjob in an Arby's restroom if I told them I knew Bono.

Source your statistical reality 'they' started measuring.

I'm curious about the Japs

Savage as fuck, currynigger. Cut me, I bleed.

Dravidians's religion was satanas the lord of war and domination. Also look at the maya culture. The race worshipping him ruled the world before aryans came.

It's one of these threads.

To address the MIDF comment, non Sunni Muslims >>>> any Hindu street shitter.

Such a shame about the oil boom in Saudi resulting in thousands of Wahhabi mosques all over the world. Skin tone matters above everything else.
Morocco, Lebanon, Iran, Syria are being destroyed by non white Arabs and their Hindu tier Islam.

Yeah. they worshipped Shiva and all.

I've seen some very white Jews though

Pajeet just stop my dude its embarassing.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you now… I'm 6'3, 210 lbs, Aryan, dark blond with blue eyes. I'm 7.5 inches erect..

You'll never know what this feels like Pajeet. You'll never know what it's like to have beautiful women..

I almost want to pity you pajeet… But then I remember. Your race is just on this planet to serve us. To work tech support, and maybe copypasta code sometime for some corportation (if they can train you to shit in the bathroom..).

That's it pajeet. That's all you are, little Dravidian man..

That's a master-race kid? lol

You haven't lurked for long, have you, genius?

Try harder. It's not working because, as i said, i think white women are terrible at sex. They're not very feminine.

And I bet I could get your mom to bend over. She's probably a fat whore though, so let's just stick to the hypothetical

that's nothing. this one is really bumping

well, look above… i think there's a scientific image featuring Indians. It's all skin tone.

It's all really classification, isn't it? Shit with no inherent meaning. Things used by cucks to feel better about themselves.

And your mom probably just uses TP to wipe her ass. Ever wonder why white women spend a lot of time in the restroom before they actually 'let go'. That's a good thing though.

You can't be blamed for being wrong, Pajeet. It's not like you've ever had a chance to find out for yourself. It's not like you ever will, either.

Lol pajeet nobody wants your 2 inch streetshitter cock.

Alright, it's night time pirate cucks.

I enjoyed conversation, all you 5'6 nerds with 4" cocks that aren't functional. Go read some more white trash propaganda to feel better about yourselves. Maybe some dumb racist whore might find that sexy. Best of luck, procreating.

It is working Pajeet, it is. Because deep down, you know all the poo-women in your family would have the greatest experience in their lives if they had the chance to fuck me. Better than anything your father or any other pajeet man could provide..

Whereas you also know that, quite frankly, everything you say is nonsense.

You're cucked pajeet, cucked by the white man. Your race always has been and it always will be. This is just the way of the universe, you poo and we conquer.

It's alright, the world just continues on as it always had. Now, go poo pajeet, if you haven't already.

Pajeet I'm actually 6'3, muscled, blond haired and blue eyed. I was not lying to you. You simply are projecting.

But alright, don't poo in the bed little man.

Get back to answering helpdesk calls, you fucking shit-smelling monkey.

Have you seen their tv commercials? Nothing but skin bleaching adverts.

Why do poos always assume we don't know what troubles poos have? Look, Rajendra, we know what it's like for you: Indian girls only want white guys, it makes you furious. It's a thing these days. Your parents blame you for not being married. You're a manlet, bigger hips than normal, bad posture, sunken chest, maybe some gyno. We know what it's like for poos, you faggots are everywhere in most cities.

No, that's not terribly scientific. Race is far more complex, and skin color is almost insignificant as a consideration. If you believed that meme, you're gullible af.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27775327

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/in-india#

==WTF so Holla Forums is full of shitskins and niggers and these are the ones attacking other white nationalists like
Richard Spencer and others while lusting over shitskin women,IMKAMFY what a mess you have done with this board==

If any whites are still left here come over to endchan.xyz I assure you nobody will
get banned for criticizing Trump and no it's not an honeypot.

(checked)
POO BTFO

Italians and Americans are the main targets of D&C, you missed an opportunity,.

>>>/cuckchan/

Dravidians had no written languagr, and all modern white languages are direct descendants of sanskrit, and indo-european language. Pajeets are abo level iq, and had no civilization until whites came.

Pajeet with the shitrifecta.

I don't even know what the fuck he meant to accomplish with that, but I respect his attempt to do whatever it was.

Shoot yourself. American whites have a distinct type. Germans aren't slavs, Italian Romans don't really exist anymore, and the French aren't anything in that picture.

Oops, this was for:

accidentally replied to myself.

Oh, well, my record is corrected then. I'll take your word for that. Pic unrelated.
Shit, I totally didn't realize that. There is some admixture between Slavs and Nordics due to proximity and a history of warfare, but you're right: Germans aren't "Slavs"; Slavic is primarily a linguistic group, while German is a 300 year old nationality, not a race, or sub-race.
I guess it's more appropriate to call Romans "Cisalpine Gauls", but they are more distinct than any other Gallic tribes, and Gauls were racially more of a mess of Nordic subtypes then a settled, distinct race anyway.
No, they're not. But it is a meme, not a racial chart for a clinic or classroom. Don't be so autismo.

btfo I guess.
But even those Americans of predominant origin, surely are different than an English or Dutch in their respective countries.

the living scat didn't even get to triple digits before it ran away crying

POO

Of course, but not so much so in 200-300 years that anyone can really tell from a gel phoresis or something. It would take thousands of years of isolation to produce noticeable differences. Most white Americans are genetically indistinguishable from Europeans; that's how strong kin selection instincts are. That's why white flight exists; even the Irish tend to still live and breed within relative proximity to other Irish in North America. It's a strange phenomenon, literally an instinct.

But that is not true, the concept of caste came from the Aryans, in Dravidian places like the Malabar coast, the idea of a priestly caste was completely alien to them until the 2nd or 3rd Century AD

Mmhmmm.

Maybe some ingrained attraction can form. Like partial spinets of memory from your ancestors genetics that incline you towards preference for a certain phenotype. I don't know, maybe I'm just saying gibberish but I myself prefer a specific type of face on a woman.

That's my fetish, tbh.

streetshitters are almost non-existent in the south, to be honest.

He is saying that ancient Persians were superior to monkey looking Indian abos, no comment on modern politics or whatnot. How's that Muslim JIDF? Read a book, Buck.

Yes the Brits were not nice to you, and they are und erjewish control since ages. The Germans for example tried to develop their colonies. But whats wrong about invading lands and rule them as a superior culture? Your ancestors did the same or tried. White people could have killed every other race in the world 200-100 years ago and make it a world of whites.

"Jews Are a Race, Genes Reveal"
That image is great, now any time a leftard tells me that "race is a social construct" I can call them antisemitic.

JOO

The Spanish guy is brown. To be white you actually have to be white.

SPIC MOOR

Some gooks are whiter than this.

Happy white Asians lighter than BEANERS. Proud of swastikas and Buddha. NO FATS. 100+ IQ.

Opposing Christo-Hispanic untermensch is a matter of personal hygiene.

I was hoping for some quality responses while I was in bed. But this is Beta-primate typical lame racist shit. Do you know why the male G-spot is in the butthole. Something you cucks should explore.

Banned from /pol! woo hoo! 'Aryan' whitetrash folks are so sensitive, unlike their penises

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure

bye

Morning cucks! I was hoping there would be a reply worthy of an alpha-white half-cock, but this shit is so lame. Do you guys know why the male G-spot is in your butthole. Perhaps that is something worthy of your time worth investigating

:)

Wrong board, Wong.

There was no Aryan invasion to destroy Indian civilization. That's a myth concocted by SJWs and self-hating dalits.

The oldest known Dravidian civilization was the Indus Valley. It collapsed and the people running it moved on to rural living. Aryans came centuries later.

There's no proof of who would be a "racial Aryan" or anything like that. The Aryan Invasion Theory at its core states that some "caucasoid" people introduced a new language, religious customs and the culture of the Vedas. The word Aryan in India itself always just meant "noble".

India became uncivilized due to Muslim invaders long before any British soldier ever laid eyes upon the country. Mughals were already looting the country before Brits kicked their shit in and did some looting of their own. Your schools and temples got wrecked by an Akhmed, not a Jerry.

Retard Indians believe fairy tales that absolve Muslims of their crimes and shift 100% of the blame onto the white man.

streetshitting is a byproduct of the caste system. It's a reflection of your own ugly indian nature, nothing else.

tost