Best timeline tbqh :^)

Does the Trump administration want a holy war against Islam? It’s a terrifying but reasonable guess
archive.fo/lMcI6
Global Holy War!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pH1IfJOaDgM?t=5
infowars.com/internet-sleuths-sabotage-shia-labeoufs-latest-anti-trump-exhibit/
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish they would wage that holy war against the kikes fueling the whole islamist thing.

We've been at war with Islamic expansionism for about 1400 years.
Now we are close to a tipping point and they will lose.

Yes, goyim, fight a holy war for your Judeo-Christian values.

deus vult

This puts things into an interesting perspective. Would it be accurate to say that the United States is currently laid out with gunpowder, and that a single medium-sized terrorist attack by Muslims will set the whole nation in flames?

Is it time?

DEUS VULT

I saw some faggot on HWNDU stream say "Deus Vult" like how you pronounce Juice. Guys it's DAY-US-VULT. DAY-US. LIKE DEUS EX MACHINA.
Like this you god damn monkey. youtu.be/pH1IfJOaDgM?t=5

Hdindus are faggots, who could have guessed.

The muslims are just as murderous and crazy as the jews, they're just too stupid to pretend to be our friends. If you think it's all about israel move to Dearborn or any other terrorist enclave.

Christcucks get out

They do that too. It's just that only idiots believe it. Jews look huwhite to normies, so they get by on that.

Don't let the kike media get your hopes up. Trump himself is anti-war, not a neocohen, and doesn't believe in the rapture. This is just leftists kvetching about not getting their daily dose of sand nigger immigrants up their asses.

Any "holy war" we're going to have on American soil will just be an intensification of the low-level street conflict we have now. Cops will start backing off and letting more based stick men beat on Antifa during street protests. They'll also start cracking down on leftist rioters, which is what they want to do anyway.

Deus Vult tbh

In all honesty, I'd rather we focus on getting the Pedos and human traffickers than getting into another war. It would do much more damage to (((Them))), and have less of our blood spilled and our kin dying. Should it come down to us fighting though, I will not hesitate to defend and protect my family by any and all means.

We aren't going to have any of that m8. This is just libshits huffing their own gas.

The only "global war" we're going to have will just be whites driving shitskins out of our own countries. And we should be so lucky. Trump is not going to give us another Iraq or Afghanistan war in the middle east.

i know this is only tangentially related, but what are the immigration numbers from these banned countries like? i think it's obvious that trump wants to keep out muslims regardless of whether or not they're considered "extremists". are these the countries with the highest levels of immigration to the US?
trump is baiting them into saying
then he'll be like
and they'll ALL be banned
the kikes make this shit too easy, we don't even need 1488d chess most of the time, regular 3d chess seems to work well enough in a lot of cases

Power of Kek: Sherlocks analyze chemtrails to find LaBeouf's hidden webcam
Shia LaBeouf launched Version 3.0 of his plagued He Will Not Divide Us exhibit, originally intended as a four-year-long running protest of President Trump, but it barely lasted a day before Internet detectives conquered it using an astonishingly skillful scientific approach.
LaBeouf and his co-creators erected a white flag emblazoned with the words “He Will Not Divide Us” in an undisclosed location and trained a webcam on it, which he planned to stream continually at the website dedicated to the project.
The flag could have been located anywhere on the planet, and no geographical markers were present in the skywards-facing shot, but this would still prove not enough to stump the community of users on 4Chan and 8Ch boards who teamed up to pinpoint its location and sabotage it in an ultimate contest of “Capture the Flag.”
infowars.com/internet-sleuths-sabotage-shia-labeoufs-latest-anti-trump-exhibit/

Is this them surrendering?

TOP KEK

Anyone doubting our government would condone, much less approve of a false flag operation in order to provide the reasons for a military operation need only to examine Operation Northwoods and Task 33c.

I'm willing to believe damned near anything now.

HOLY WAR
piss on that

fuck that, I want a slaughter greater than what Hulagu Khan accomplished

Love this narrative, since it points out that their hair-trigger violent inclinations don't belong here in the first place.

So how did that webm end?

That's what I'm hoping for the webm was just me shitposting about the article in question.

Not sure. I just found the webm in a random thread a while ago. Best left to the imagination

The west is already in a holy war against islam. It has been going on for ~900 years and the pigfuckers started it.

All I know is immediately after the election there was a lot of talk in leftist circles of what would happen if a large scale terror attack were to happen with Trump in power. That seems to have weirdly dropped off now though

Don't worry Moshe. You're next.

Trump went on record during his campaign as wanting to "protect Saudi Arabia" and started a modeling agency with a muslim turk back in the day. He has extensive real estate and business holdings in numerous Gulf countries, including a handful he registered in Saudi Arabia during the campaign itself. Sometimes it's important to understand that what is deemed "fear mongering" propaganda by one side can be disseminated to establish credibility with more radical elements on the other side without any intention to ever see it to fruition.

Trump will use the "Total War" on radical Islamic terrorism as the grounds to liquidate his enemies.

Time to remove kebab

DEUS VULTURE!!!

ADVANCE GREATER ISRAEL AND FIGHT A WAR WITH ISLAM ITSELF GOYIM

SERVE LORD JESUS AND KILL ISRAEL'S ENEMIES AND NOT US!

ENSURE THE DOMINATION OF THE JEWS AND EXPANSION OF GREATER ISRAEL

DEUS GEVALT

Yes obviously if an openly racist group started a crusade it would be a kike plot and not a slaughter of every mud and shekelclutcher in the Levant. Also just nerve gas every city in the place and be done with it, what are sand monkeys and kikes going to do if we park a few dozen SM3 armed cruisers in the Med? Nuke Europe? Ha good luck getting a single warhead bus past that shit.

Yes, let's have a holy war and help the kikes start world war 3 so they can achieve Greater Israel. It would also be a great way for them to "jewish lightning" America and the West. They would steal everything of value/tank the economy when they flee to their newly achieved greater Israel while our countries lay in smoldering heaps. Great idea.

if Trump doesn't put a stop to this he's exactly the same as all the others

What's the point of a global holy war if we have our hands tied in our own countries? Anybody else suspect that the Jews will instigate violent strife thinking that there are enough butthurt leftists to fuel a little "coup," not suspecting that this is exactly the excuse we've been waiting for? We're approaching the breaking point, one way or another. Only after this is resolved can we start thinking about cleansing the world of non-Whites, except for the Japs because they make anime.

I like these timeline theorizing threads

pfft sit the fuck down u dumb cunts. You neckbeard keryboard warrior cunts wont do shit if theres an actual war. If any of you were to go up against a terrorist 70% of you would roll over and submit. Trump administration falls and you faggots will just submit all over again to your satanic masters while you watch hentai all day and rely on welfare. Half of you are just riding this bandwagon because MEMES.

Very few here will actually be willing / healthy enough to fight in the military. BUT YOU'D EXPECT OTHER PEOPLE TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR YOU??? Most you can hope for is to fight in a BULLSHIT MEME WAR 2015/2016/2017

No wonder the west is dying. We aren't winning the Survival of the fittest competition. Instead we fucking play Games for THOUSANDS of HOURS and sip on Mountain Dew. You cunts are stupid enough to realize your lifestyle is destroying the west? and causing birth defects for the next generation of whites.

Back when I was in High School I could see 40% of the white students had some stupid ass birth defects, physically or mentally. And if they didnt have any defects then they'd be focused in on STUPID shit like CELEBRITIES. FUCK. Globalists are weakening us. TRUMP NEEDS TO PURGE HIS FUCKING ADMINISTRATION OF GLOBALISTS AGAIN OR WE ARE ALL FUCKED.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. I HATE ALL YOUR STUPID FUCKING MEME BULLSHIT. THIS IS REAL. THIS IS IT THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR US. IF WE DONT PUSH WITH ALL WE'VE GOT WE ARE FUCKED

I SWEAR IF TRUMPS ADMINISTRATION GETS OVERTHROWN BY SOME WEAK ASS PUSSY BITCH GLOBALISTS I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT I DO TO THE HIGHER UPS

IM READY YOU COCKSUCKERS HAVE AT ME !

humble water filter saleman hasn't taken the vapour-pill yet?

pretty sure it was another cop just messing around

Holy Jesus, I do hope so.

If Islam is NOT destroyed, it will be the end of Western Civilization. Islam would enforce a new 'Dark Age' upon our entire world that would last for centuries. Semites would rule, and white people be enslaved, and ultimately exterminated.

Holy war is upon us, whether we want it or not.

OP is a faggot as usual.

You type just like a frustrated mule. I guess half-kangz can't understand nuance, memes and Kek any more than full-kangz. You think we can just blindly jump into the fray and this is a one-dimensional fight against "globalists"? One day one of these neckbeards you speak of is going to kick you to the curb and pour out his flat Mountain Dew on your nappy head. Fuck off.

The projecting is real in this post.

THE LAST TIME A CYCLE ENDED WITH THE YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY
AND THE YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK (PHEONIX)
WAS 1776
THIS IS THE FOURTH MUTHAFUCKIN TURNING

(checked)

we're getting internet tough guys in a lot of slides

*threads not slides, but apropo

Sounds to my ear like a cuck who doesn't want to win. Everything dies.

No, he is right in saying that and Hitler would agree with him.

Here, take the full image.

Die for Israel goyim. :^)

WHY DO (((THEY))) KEEP CAPITALIZING THE C

You know i kinda understand your rage, but the Whole thing about memes is not about fighting globalism directly, is more about waking up people who are still in trance caused by (((their))) propaganda in TV and social media.
many people recently are waking up, but they are still not enough, and some of them are not completely aware of what's really going on, that's the end goal of memes, making those people refuse the (((official narrative))) and eventually take action when shit goes down.
Of course weeaboos won't do shit, but the people who finally took the redpill by waking up and refusing that narrative most likely will.

The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography: Reconsidering a Misguided Immigration Policy
By Stephen Steinlight October 2001

cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html

Russians are already doing it

Mudslimes ARE pedos and human traffickers! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK BUYS THEM FROM THE CARTELS!?

Did someone mention kebab removal?

I hope so but let's not forget the Jews too

Deus Vult is a meme.
If you take it too seriously, you're cancer.
If you're complaining about Christianity every time you see a Deus Vult meme, you're cancer. If you praise Jesus or the Church every time you see a Deus Vult meme, you're cancer.

ITS A MEME

(checked)
You mean that Deus Vult isn't about wanting to fight Islam for Jesus?

Holy Jewsus, do I hope so!
Islam is a cancerous pit of slime, second only to Judaism in its destructiveness.

checked

Thanks, but I'm still curious.

Jews hate Christ, retard. Nothing scares them more than gentiles taking back our land so close to theirs'. The talmud says Jesus is boiling in hell, why would they want you to fight for him?

You know at least 5 of them have experienced the Muslim cock by now, right?

Arabs are pedophiles. In fact, most non-white races have a strong general tendency towards pedophilia.

Human trafficking has always been a non-white practice. Whites had indentured servitude, the idea of debt-slavery, imputed to them by Jews, then later took up actual slavery, again at the behest of Jews.

Islam is merely another iteration of the original white religion. Early Islamic history makes it clear that its original practitioners were white. Don't attack the religion for the actions of muds; that would be like attacking the English language because of ebonics.

Read: We pulled it out of our asses.

Never fails to make me giggle.

Dubs of truth