Plan Elf

It draws closer. Funding is still sticky, but I'm working on the science. CRISPR is a major breakthrough that's going to help out.

For those who aren't familiar with Plan Elf, it's as follows:

1. Commune(s) are set up
2. Elf waifus for everyone
3. One generation to ubermensch produced
4. Easy path to transhumanism for the masses
5. Once we hit a critical number we transform the general population into transhumans over the course of a few generations

Still interest?

kys

no u

But what about the orcs?

What about them?

this. manufacture orcs to "rape" the elves

We are the orcs user.

wait, wait, wait.

So, like… a class of genetically modified subhuman sex slaves?

I have philosophical issues with this plan.

go ask Holla Forums

No no, the elves are stage one of transhumanism. Smarter, prettier, more athletic, more resilient to disease etc. Everyone wants to fuck them. People join the commune to land an elf-wife or elf-husband. We're not talking genetically modified subhuman sex slaves.

uhh… ok. so, the commune is, itself populated by elf-ubermenschs (by way of self-modification by founding members?) and the idea is that this will make the whole process more appealing for recruitment purposes?

If they're so much better why do they want to fuck us?

In the same way white fuck niggers.

Monkey fever.

More or less.

Because inbreeding is bad.

Well. Proceed then, I guess.

And keep us informed.

Hey OP, I was one of the AnComs from a previous thread. I've changed my political ideals to a certain degree, but I'm still interested in helping with the project. However,

has a legit point. And I don't think that

would be a reason for elves to want to fuck humans. Attraction, unfortunately isn't rational, and people are usually attracted to people of higher social standing and attractiveness (but statistically usually end up with someone similar in both regards). What happens if all of the elves only interbreed with each other, as they are the only individuals with similar attractiveness (and social standing, if this in correctly implemented, would not be a factor).

why can't the elves just mod their genes to counter the effects of inbreeding?

Sweet robo-gods, this is embarrassing, kys.

*would not be

transhumanism is embarassing in general tbh.

Hurrrrr

What?

I think

are a Bio and an AI centric trans-humanist talking to each other, not the same person.

Yes, I'm the one who called it embarrassing, I'm a post-humanist.

Sure would. Plus if they're of a similar phenotype opposites attract. They'd want some sweet, dumb human to genetically enrich.

Just fucking rape them. They're elves, not people.