PizzaTards BTFO! Not. Real

twitter.com/Corey_Feldman/status/897617628210110466

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH holy shit! He just got done taking $100,000 dollars from The_Donald/pol cucks by promising to name names if he gets the money.

Priceless

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Geffen
tmz.com/2014/12/29/david-geffen-stalking-college-football-jamie-kuntz/
twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/925087205810466817
msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/corey-feldman-names-his-abuser-on-dr-oz/ar-AAundXs?OCID=ansmsnnews11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally /ourguy/

Yup. I was thinking the same thing.

bump

Corey Feldman is very rapidly becoming the Jeff Jarrett of Pedowood.

>>>Holla Forums

retarded Holla Forumscuck who donated to Corey and was patiently sitting by waiting for the him to drop those names. Any minute now…

>yfw it's Harvey Weinstein.

Try decades.

There's a sucker born every minute.

Ripping off plebbitors while BTFO'ing Blargy? Literally /ourguy/. Bet Crumpfkins won't be getting Tew Skewps now!

What a horror show. I think I'm going to be sick.

I wish i were a muricuck just so i could scam money from useful idiots

We're living the life out here, m8. Check out my set up.

Ajajaajaja, fucking Drumpf cucks are the biggest cucks on the planet. They literally worship a con-man who hates them.

If Corey Haim wasn't Jewish than Feldman was his handler who brought him to the orgies.

They are the same shit as a random chan post

go for it go for it

did someone shoop his head extra large?

Is there a way to make Holla Forums even more difficult to access to prevent normies? Like the same thing as the sad panda?

It's ran by world renowned manlet Robert Down Syndrome Jr

I seriously hope these are larpers

I've always liked this one. It's been buried on youtube by his newer shitty performances.

In the thumbnail it looks like he's creeping like he creeped on all those kids to bring back to his Jewish masters back in the based 80s.

>>>/out/

He needs to stop imitating Michael Jackson. It's cringe as fuck. I couldn't even finish the one from the 90s.

Redditor detected

No it isnt

what the fuck is a pede?

how many boy sex slaves do you think feldman will buy with that money?

It's short for centipede.
Fuck if I know why they call each other that.

Cringey tbh

Trump once said the word 'nimble'.
The song 'Centipede' by Knife Party was a dubstep meme song used in many MLG compilations, and it samples a bug documentary that describes centipedes as "nimble navigators".

That's some legit autism reasoning on their part.

Feldman is a drug addict that probably fried his brain long ago, I doubt he even remembers what happened a year ago let alone 30 years.

The rumors in Hollywood always said it was David Geffen en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Geffen involved with the raping of Corey Haim which is something Feldman is probably aware. Haim killed himself and his tried to downplay this whole thing saying Haim only got raped once but of course she would downplay it because wtf was she doing while all this was going on?

Geffen and his pedophilia are an open secret in Hollywood and he is pretty powerful but a drug addict with a fried brain isn't going to be able to take him down, you'd need someone more reliable.

a word.

Remind me not to consider chilling at your place for entertainment.

tmz.com/2014/12/29/david-geffen-stalking-college-football-jamie-kuntz/

reddit is completely full of idiots

doesn't matter if you go to /thedonald/ or /hillaryclinton/ they are just the bleating sheep of internet

They aren't and you know they arent

This is what amazes me about cuckchan. For all the supposed self awareness, they had none during the time of the reddit Holla Forums takeover and encouraged and welcomed it because they were 50-75% redditors themselves, now they are probably 90% at least redditors.

Yet they (1) dont realize all the "contrarian" "edgy" shit they meme about and hate on isn't counter culture or cool its their special hugbox like tumblr
(2) they just dont realize the absolute cancer they are because they verbatim are the same thing as reddit, at least tumblrtards stay on tumblr usually these faggots are actual migrating cancer.

They are just as annoying as an roastie or person can be, because every single post they post with such an adament tone, when all they are doing is cherrypicking to the highest degree because they are edgy kids who think they are smarter than they are and have gone "political"

this asshole probably got one of the pedos to rape Corey Haim to begin with.

twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/925087205810466817

She named the Jew, David Geffen.

God damm

What did he mean by this?

THE ETERNAL CUCK

He's not Jewish.

one guy mentions he browses 8chong, its time to admit that they're among us too.

The wall is literally already being built, find a new angle.

Feldman is a complete nut and I'm eager to see what this movie turns out to be. I feel really bad for him, one look at his music will show you how mentally ill the guy is.

They are watching the Farce Awakens-version of Holla Forums.

With jews you lose.

The biggest crime of hollywood is that they are all jews and therefor need to be eliminated. Don't care for names, don't support these asshole, just buy rope and let's start and make this world a better place.

lmao

Is this the best the CIA can come up with?

Why does he need a movie to do it? Can't he just write a book? He could even have it ghost-written. Would be a lot less expensive I bet.

msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/corey-feldman-names-his-abuser-on-dr-oz/ar-AAundXs?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Feldman said he was raped by Jon Grissom, who is apparently an actor.

It's good to have the protection from (((The Tribe)))!

maybe the girls really liked it

It seems so.

Is he bipolar or something?

Ha ha great posts! Well meme'd my friend!

This. This can't be real. This has to be some sort of fucking satire as holy fucking shit.

You must not keep up with current news there. The wall is being built.

Imagine how much money and how many man-hours went into producing this.

Hollywood pedo rings don't exist because it's those damn drumpf nazis talking about it, we're only allowed to acknowledge it when brave feminists say we can.

Please God this must be ironic or bait.

whats it like being friendless and a virgin?

This is comedy, right?

pizza pizza