Surprise! Niggers are starving...again

How many times have the Jews and their camp followers held concerts and told people "this is worst mass starvation in Africa EVER due to drought (it's always "worst drought in 100 yrs")), civil war, crop failures, etc?? Now this one is "the worst since 1945?"

At what point can we just admit these niggers need to be sterilized? We're right on the cusp of an extinction-level event in Africa from too many niggers and not enough resources. In 50 years, animals like giraffes, apes, (rhinos already basically gone thanks to chinks) will all be gone. And not a single news kike will admit the problem. We (very, very stupidly) brought them Western medicine so rather than them having 12 kids and 10 dying, 11 of the 12 are now living. And, just as Gaddafi predicted, they are "turning Europe black" as well as destroying their own homes.

Might sound defeatist, but I'm at the point where I never want kids unless I ended up living in Australia or maybe Uruguay, which is supposedly very White. Imagine what Europe and the US will be like in 50 years?
Back to topic of thread:

"UN: World facing greatest humanitarian crisis since 1945
11 March 2017
From the section Africa
The world is facing its largest humanitarian crisis since 1945, the United Nations says, issuing a plea for help to avoid "a catastrophe".
UN humanitarian chief Stephen O'Brien said that more than 20 million people faced the threat of starvation and famine in Yemen, Somalia, South Sudan and Nigeria.
Unicef has already warned 1.4m children could starve to death this year.
Mr O'Brien said $4.4bn (£3.6bn) was needed by July to avert disaster.
"We stand at a critical point in history," Mr O'Brien told the Security Council on Friday. "Already at the beginning of the year we are facing the largest humanitarian crisis since the creation of the United Nations."
"Now, more than 20 million people across four countries face starvation and famine. Without collective and coordinated global efforts, people will simply starve to death. Many more will suffer and die from disease.
"Children stunted and out of school. Livelihoods, futures and hope will be lost. Communities' resilience rapidly wilting away. Development gains reversed. Many will be displaced and will continue to move in search for survival, creating ever more instability across entire regions."
Mr O'Brien's comments follow on from a similar appeal made by UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres last month.
At that time, he revealed the UN had only received $90m (£74m) so far in 2017, despite generous pledges.
Like Mr O'Brien, he urged more financial support for the four countries. But why are they in such dire need?"

archive.is/AZePy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k0bpU
archive.is/94L6S
archive.is/PsJ1a
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
water4.org/fightfortheforgotten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Christian_missionaries_in_Africa
tradingeconomics.com/sub-saharan-africa/fertility-rate-total-births-per-woman-wb-data.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?view=map
archive.is/JIJ9J
archive.is/djvdj
atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/09/13-shameful-pictures-europeans-placing-african-people-human-zoos/
archive.is/rjkX8
guardianlv.com/2014/05/south-africa-is-orania-the-only-hope-for-a-better-future/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man
jewishworldreview.com/weekly/standard092499.asp
britannica.com/topic/Boer-people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Front_Plus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Party
youtu.be/ylyts7L6Hwg
itv.com/news/2017-03-15/east-africa-crisis-appeal-sir-bob-geldof-tells-itv-news-the-world-must-do-more-to-help/
amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0965638359
arielinvestments.com/LibraryFiles//blk_investor_pdfs/2007 Black Investor Survey Press Release.pdf
archive.org/stream/Now-menAndTomorrow-menWhyWeAreNotEqual/NowMenandTomorrowMen_by_GM_Mes#page/n0/mode/2up
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1962-04824-001
archive.org/stream/onnegrosplacein00londgoog#page/n12/mode/2up
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We had a few decent threads on the board on South Africa and Rhodesia in last few months. I never realized, the ZOG gives billions of our shekels to the South African niggers (for them to steal at least half of it) so they can use other half to feed their niggers. And after Mugabe in Zimbabwe kicked out his White farmers? Yes, the Us stepped in and fed those niggers too rather than allowing the population to be culled.

Here you go. within century, 50% of all fauna extinct. But of course, they don't dare mention reason:

archive.is/k0bpU

For all the fake outrage bullshit over "climate change," this could genuinely cause catastrophes in ways we can't even imagine. You remove 50% of animals from their habitat, there is a ripple effect on entire eco-system across the planet.

Wish I could find an article from a few years ago that was on…I think it was actually on "The Guardian" by a guy who was talked by the Jew Bob Geldoff into doing one of the "Aid for Africa" things in the 1980s. He points out that 30 years later, feeding them only doubled the population and made for a lot more hungry niggers that now need feeding, and this process is going to just go on interminably.

I don't want to predict what the future of Africa will be. But I do know it will be more of a clusterfuck it already is.

I wouldn't be surprised if people in Germany, Sweden and the UK get an infux of african rapefugees until there is a civil war which will claim many lives as all other jewish instigated wars.

The funny thing is that they always word it like it's a global problem when most of these species are in Africa.

Purge everything.

The Jews are starving Africa and destroying the Middle East. The West are just the pawns of countless Jewish machinations throughout history.

GODDAMMIT EBOLA-CHAN YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE. FUCKING. JOB.

I can. Let's take South Africa as 1 example. Zuma, the Zulu president with his 4th grade education who has been literally selling out the nation to a family of corrupt Indians to school an extent that a new term had to be invented for it– State Capture. Now, Zuma is planning to build a nuclear reactor in South Africa which they cannot afford (but which he wants, since the Gupta family owns the Uranium mine and a bunch of his family members–who are on the board– would make massive profits.)

Thus you have this insane negro with a 4th grade education and somewhere between 9-13 wives who is running the nation into the ground, as nigger "students" burn down universities around the nation calling for "free, decolonized education." If you find a nigger south African on Twaater and was just what a "decolonized education" is (since the subsaharan negro never invented the wheel or written word), you won't get much of an answer. But they have burned down law libraries, rioted. In perhaps my favorite incident that I posted here a long time ago, a group of negroes burst into an auditorium where one in a series of Nobel lectures sponsored by Sweden was being held, barring human feces and piss and through it at the Swedish ambassador and on the floor (it wasn't a long write-up but if anyone wants to read about it, I'll look).

If you know what you are doing, there is big fucking money to be made in shorting the South African Rand if you are a foreigner. Consider that South Africa has a higher credit rating than either Russia or Turkey, and for the past year or so you've had German pension funds buying up these bonds that these niggers will absolutely never pay off.

In fact, if the rumors are true and Zuma sacks has finance minister in next 2 weeks and replaces with a flunky who will open the purse strings, you are gong to see the Rand fall by 15%-20%. The nation is falling apart. And the fucking credit rating is STILL not at junk, because obviously that would be "racially insensitive." And it's going to end up wiping away a lot of shekels from a lot of pensions when these niggers default.

Now that it's been years and Zuma has failed to deliver any gibs (except for his inner circle of niggers living in huge houses and with fleets or mercedes), what's the next step? Why, the same thing Mugabe did of course– take Whitey's land, without any form of compensation. you'd think the niggers would have learned how bad an idea this is from the millions of Zimbabweans who had to move to South African prevent from starving, right? Nope.

So, Zuma is going to take the farms away from white commercial farmers and give them to 65 IQ niggers, just so he can stay in power a few more years. I hope to fuck Trump lets them all starve. Oh, and of course, Western press not covering a word of any of this…

archive.is/94L6S

Translation: "I haven't read a book in my life, I have an IQ of 80 so I can't comment on the topic…maybe I can try to get attention by just posting meaningless fucking gibberish."

you're not funny, or witty, or even distracting. Just fucking go back to cuckchan asshole with the other retards. Filtered and reported.

Let them die. No aid, no food, no medicine and above all NO IMMIGRATION. Let the useless vermin die, we've had enough of their whining.

you have no idea how fucking bad Africa is going to get. And the irony in all of this is that it's the Africans who are stripping the continent of literally every fucking resource they can carry away, including driving the Rhino to extinction because they think powder from the horn will make their dicks hard. Let china feed the niggers. I truly hope trump does fucking ZERO along with cutting the budget to niggers. After the Jews and Egypt (who need to be bribed to play nice with the Jews and keep Gaza sealed off), South Africa is 3rd on the list of aid. If Trump pulls the money, that entire fucking nation collapses. Let it. Yes, I feel awful for the White Settlers, but when does this fucking charade end?

Here is how the ANC is spending US aid money (sorry for the one thumbnail sized image, nothing else available..as you can imagine, the ANC got their Indians on it quickly to try to try to remove all copies).

They won't let Whites immigrate. I posted this in last thread on South Africa, but a White guy from South Africa who was getting constantly robbed and beaten applied for and was granted political asylum in Canada based on being White. The kikes got that shut down quickly. These are the same motherfuckers taking in tens of thousands of Syrians…who, of course, WILL turn on them soon enough with rapes, bombings, whatever…

"Durban - The South African man who sought refuge in Canada by saying he feared persecution from blacks, has lost his latest bid to remain in that country.

The Canadian Federal Court has upheld the decision of the Immigration and Refugee Board which refused to grant Brandon Huntley refugee status.
He had claimed he could not return to South Africa as whites were “targeted, attacked and killed because of their skin colour”. He also said he did not trust the South African judiciary and that legislation only “theoretically” provided recourse for addressing persecution, hence his application for refugee status.

Judge Catherine Kane ruled this week that refugee protection is considered a substitute protection in the event of a country failing to provide protection and that Huntley had failed to provide evidence that he would not get such protection in his home country.

“Persecuted individuals are required to first approach their home state for protection and to exhaust all efforts that are reasonable in the circumstances before seeking refugee protection in other countries,” said Kane in the judgment.

According to Canadian Immigration laws, Huntley is now under a removal order which means he must leave Canada within 30 days from the day of the court’s judgment."

archive.is/PsJ1a

The case very much worth looking into, but …TL;DR-
White South African goes to court, shows them all his scars and bruises from beatings by negroes, tells them how lives, they think they are meant to actually apply law FAIRLY and so grant him protection. The Jews find out and explain to the niggers that this means there is now a precedent for White South Africans to escape the violence. Canadian gvt (even before le weedman) sucks out, gives in to the Jews.

If only you could experience the average commute in Sydney or Melbourne. You'd be very disappointed.

Do you think that the boer farmers will let this happen or will they fight back and cause a civil war?

If they fight back I'm willing to fly over there and join the fight. Learn how to eradicate shitskins over there so I have experience to fight in the racewar for Europe.

China need the land for itself.

"The Empire of Dust" docu on youtube is a must see.
Chinese thoroughly sees niggers as subhumans (because they are) and 100% treat them as such… and for some reason everyone (leftists) cheers.

At this point they're back to the "glass beads" standard, they exchange cheap 100% Chinese made infrastructure (with chink workers) VS mineral rights (worth 1000 time more)… While you know, the chinks would still have built/repair the ports and roads to access the mine (because how the fuck else are they gonna get it out of the country).
So yeah in RDC one hospital = all the mines in Katanga…

Trading worthless goods for valuables. Glass beads.

No, you're not mate. And yes, there isn't a thing the Boers can do. The stats put South Africa's White population at 5%, which really means 5%-6%. In that, you have the Anglo faggots in Cape Town. True, the Boers are worth probably 5 or even 10 kafs apiece, and the niggers running the "air Force" supposedly don't be a single plane that can fly.

But if a war did break out, it's a safe bet the Chinks, Indians, maybe even ZOG would arm the kafs. Who has any interest in arming the Boers? Butch? Forget it. Russia? Very unlikely. It's not even comparable to Rhodesia since the Whites don't have control of the military or the TV. It's a shit situation. Worst for the ~80k poor Whites in squatter camps who will be among first to die.

INTENSIFIES!

Laugh it up niggers, you will collapse what you have and someday you will have no defense and there will be no prisoners like before.

Then let us run your countries if you can't run them yourselves.

It was meant as a redundant point friend. Why are we in the ZOG paying to feed China's fucking labour force extracting minerals for them? The chinks aren't doing much farming in South Africa (yet), but if you go further north, of course they are. They're stripping the fucking land bare.

In a way, it's going to be poetic justice. The niggers complained that Whitey wasn't giving them enough "snivel rights," and the Jew was right there with his camera to film it and put it on every American TV.

Let them complain to the Chinks about their "snivel rights." Le the Jews try to get a camera within 20 miles of the niggers now being used as the slave laborers they falsely claimed White was using them as. Chinks have no soul, no compassion, no guilt. They are very soon all going to be wishing Whitey was back.

If I had the choice, the first one in that picture to get the bullet would be the White slut who let herself be used to demean her entire race that way. In "Turner Diaries," she would belong hanging from a lamppost with a sign around her neck "I defiled My Race."

Agreed. It's really cathartic to think about, and good others feel the same I do. I just found out that one of the friends of my brother and his wife, a decently pretty white girl with huge tits, is pregnant by here manlet gook husband and is having a baby shower this Sunday. Another person we all knew when we were teenagers is married to a darker mulatto prob 3/4 black and has 3 offspring by him. It's making me lose it, seeing them cheer them all on and be so supportive.

I wish they would all hang. My cuck brother and his fat, bitch wife would only be spared because they have 3 white kids.

more info: they're all christcucks of the most brainwashed variety. The kind that are extremely cucky, that glorify submissiveness - even the men. These kind of christians are insane and WEIRD. The redpilled christians on here probably have encountered these types at church. Most churches have a handful, at least.

Does someone have that japanese comic that deals with this issue? The first panel shows someone feeding starving africans. THe second panel shows them looking displeased as there are suddenly even more starving africans.

Here you go

Maybe.. just maybe.. if you cowboys would stop bailing them out..
It's not humane to allow people- who refuse to take care of their own- to breed.

I saw that docu a while back. Good stuff. The webm of the chinese foreman shitting on that nigger gets posted from time to time.

I'm conflicted. On one hand niggers deserve to be eradicated, while on the other Africa as such is a wonderful continent. Its only problem are said niggers.

I think the Chinese realize that Whites did absolutely everything to help niggers (and sadly we still waste our efforts on them). Everything from education to medicine to infrastructure to food was handed to them and they either learned nothing or ruined it. The only sin of the white race is our mercy. We should've just exterminated them wholesale and never allowed moral busybodies and christcucks to spew their "outrage" at us. God bless the Belgian Kongo! That was the way to go.

The Chinese aren't going to even entertain ideas about civilizing blacks. They'll just sweep them aside like locusts or similar vermin if they get uppity.

The more you contemplate this the worse blacks appear. India was and is a shithole, yet they learned from the British and have both nukes and other hi tech stuff. Japan was the wisest of all and started learning early on. China during the Quing fell victim to its own hubris and SHTF bigtime, but even they learned and adopted western ways. Everyone did, and everyone profited in the long run. And it went both ways. India's philosophical writings left a big impact on the western scholars, so did China's, and Japan needs no example.

Everyone except niggers. Niggers learned nothing and gave nothing to the world, and they never will because they aren't human.

Goddammit. Why did we allow women, christians and other garbage to influence us? We could've exterminated them all. Again, our greatest sin is our mercy, and we must rid ourselves of it.

Unless the niggers are willing to be ruled over once more - no medicine, no food, no help of any sort.

This.

China, India and even Japan have issues with properly meeting standards and requirements. Japan is too laxed with some things - as we found out with fukushima.
China and India are polluted shitholes. Their commoners are terrible with thinking macro-cosmically.
That is why the west beat the east even when the IQ charts say that shouldn't have happened. Our minds are more macro.

Thanks, m80.

South African here.

Can confirm this is 100% all true.

Yes.

Can't these niggers fuck off for once finally?

Do it.

sam kinison has the answer

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

YOU SHOULD HAVE LOVED HARDER!

Progressive whites just cant help themselves. There is an effort right now to solve the drinking water crisis in the congo.

water4.org/fightfortheforgotten

fukushima was one event. Thats hardly enough to characterize an entire people. I have more the feeling that they are way more anal about certain things. Aside from that tho i get the feeling that japanese are the closest to europeans when it comes to individualism vs collectivism compaired to everyone else in east asia. They actualy seem sentient on the metaphysical realm

why does she look like a plastic doll?

Imagine if Europe took in 20 million niggers with an IQ below room temperature and a 24hr erection.

Wew

hope you like dating asians op

it must be a huge meme to do it in america but here it is just seen as a completely realistic option

If only they would just farm and stop shitting out babies.

4.4 BILLION for food… is it lobster and steak every night or what? Because those niggers aren't eating four and a half BILLION dollars worth of food every 3 months.

It's 0.4 B plus Shlomo's surchage.

Theres a funny article (can't find it) where an aid organisation gave a load of africans seeds, equipment and showed them how to grow food with both.
The africans then ate all the seeds…

Don't have to, it's coming. 5 years. The shitposting will be beyond epic.

The future is more of the same. Disease, famine, war, corruption. It's a mining colony for China now. Chinks did well. Or rather, Obama was too busy playing golf to secure those resources for American companies because he hates America and has some Disneyeque idea of Communism. Chinks will let them rot. They care nothing for the society. The politics can be corrupt as long as it's corrupt for them. All that matters is that the trucks and trains continue to move. The niggers are done. They can't do anything in the 21st century.

I know it's difficult to comprehend, but you have to understand that they are not mentally equipped to learn. Things are not going to get better over there until they get much, much worse.

literally
here in aus if you stick your dick in something white you're probably gonna catch syphilis or you're risking going to jail

user, Africans are a good 20,000 behind the rest of the first and second world. That includes the Middle East and all those shitty Asian nations.
If you took a man from 18,000 BC he would simply not function in modern society no matter how hard you tried.

niggers cant farm
the ethiopians can but as history dictates the ethiopians have historically been the only niggers to get off their lazy fucking ass and try hard enough to get anything done
might have to do with being in such close proximity to ancient Egypt for so long

doesnt help that africans have hominid DNA in them that belongs to a species of human that would put homo erectus to fucking shame in the developmental area
Homo heidelbergensis no better than a bipedal ape
Denosivians and Neanderthals could probably have caught heidelbergensis with fucking snare traps and eaten the dumb fucking monkeys
and thats what African subspecies of homo sapiens interbred with

So failed shithole states with civil wars, warlords, and islamic terror groups, and bailing them out again after almost trillions of dollars in aid wasted, fuck them.

don't send food
send luggage

South Sudan is a shithole now because of the miniature civil war they just had there
Yemens a shithole because its muslims, arabs and again theres a war going on
Nigeria is what happens when an entire country becomes the globes landfill
and Somalia began as a region on a map Britain believed it would be too expensive to civilise with no long term benefits so it was left to its own devices
unfortunately before European empires arrived in the region Somalia was the staging area for Arab slave trader incursions into sub-saharan africa
which is why the average Somalian takes the biscuit for being both ugly, inbred and fucking retarded
the arab DNA gives it an even shorter temperament and an inability to change at all to a modern world

Fahrenheit?

Either. Depends on the nigger.

Yes, Fahrenheit, the superior system.

you mean the confusing system

It isn't even that. They are remnant homo erectus that are genetically incapable of adapting to technology and civilisation. They can mimic tool use like apes, but they can't maintain or invent. Their brains are just incapable of it, the parts aren't there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the situation in Yemen caused by a non-violent revolution that put an end to a saudi-backed dictator and this made the durkadurkas put a jihad on them?

something like that
a big political swing happened that brought Yemen closer to Iran diplomatically and the saudis panicked and invaded to quickly reinstate a puppet
and the arabs have shown once again how terrible they are at war
you think the american army isnt that great at removing ragheads from the dunes?
the saudis are born and raised in that desert shithole and the houthis are running circles around them
saudis are running around with latest US and israeli tech and the houthis are riding around on camels with rocket launchers and still making mince meat out of the saudis

These days, I lean more towards the thought that niggers were genetically engineered to be cannon-fodder soldiers and/or slave labor by an ancient human civilization. It just makes the most sense.

They try, and its funny to watch.

You are correct.
The houthis rebelled and drove out the Hadi government which was installed by Saudi and supported Al Qaeda.

really?
i think they interbred with a more primitive hominid and endemic disease in Africa selected for genes in their population that made them more r - selected in reproductive strategy
being smart and knowing how to live longer and build tools and stuff isnt really a priority or something many can do when nearly everyone drops dead at 30 because malaria ate their liver into swiss cheese

The only solution to this clusterfuck of a continent full of dindunuffin gibsmedat children is to recolonize the fuck out of them again.

my solution begins with a cultivated strain of H1N1 grown in multiple generations of pigeons and pigs selected for long incubation times, contagiousness and hyperactive inflammatory responses of the immune system ;^)

All the evidence of there being an advanced, ancient civilization that existed tens of thousands of years ago has changed my opinion of everything. It's a fringe view (not as much here), but it serious explains nignogs' existence better than anything else. There's just no way their behavior could have evolved naturally. Niggers are like the dinosaurs in The Lost World: Jurassic Park.

Life in Africa is rather comfy. Its always warm, there is plenty of food(if you aren't a total retard) and a lot of space. Niggers never faced any real hardships, sure a lot of them starve etc., but never enough to really endanger their species.
Europeans on the other hand had to fight for the whole span of our our existence, hence why we evolved.

The one where they try to build a plane is amazing as well
They build a huge ass metal monstrosity, that's entirely to heavy for the motor uses. It never gets of the ground, not even a centimeter.

i also believe in the older civilization stuff
but i cant see an advanced race of man breeding subservient sub-humans for manual labour
why design a creature so dumb, violent and rife with inadequacy
a race of men that could parallel the gods would breed superiority into their own people and multiply
having slaves around to do everything so you can grow fat and lazy wouldnt work and isnt logical

unless you're a nigger living in the desert or near a river the weather wont kill you
in Europe it does
Europe also had about 5 months of the year on average where all the plants are practically dead and the animals are asleep/migrated
so food becomes fucking scarce

That's Jew history, user. If you've been in the Atlantis threads, you'd question it. There's ancient tales of a race of aliens (white humans) genetically engineering people for slave labor (asians/niggers). There isn't a single other species that has behavioral traits that blacks do, and blacks' behavior is exactly what you'd choose for a dumb, disposable, controlable soldier.

Who knows. Maybe it was a smaller group of white aliens who needed the labor force to make this planet habitable/livable. Maybe that civilization had it's own degredation like we're experiencing space jews and they were cucked into not euthenizing them.

this is such a load of nigger-tier retardation. Ancient aliens is an entirely disproven lie. Quit pedaling it.

Abos?

i find the ayylmao theory highly unlikely
more like scientists from a previous age surviving the Younger Dryas event from outposts
after the water receded and shit returned to normal they ventured out and tried to return what man had lost
re-teaching agriculture, writing, mathematics, engineering, astronomy and metal working to stone age savages

theirs is one of the few stories of humanity where people devolved and became more primitive

It's the sabbath, Moishe, you shouldn't be working now.

Don't know, any jew knows how to spell 'peddle' correctly. Probably a shareblue lickspittle.

Orc technology. But maybe, much like in warhammer, if they all in large enough numbers BELIEVE it will fly…..

Lol, nah, they're just dumb shits. But the orc reference is extremely appropriate I have found over the years

Because she has the soul of one

Niggers can be taught to work metal, but the principles that make an airplane capable of flying cannot be inferred from just a picture. They just try to use what limited skills they have to recreate the image of an airplane, knowing nothing about it.

Cargo cult.

Nope. Africa and the middle east are facing a crisis.
They should ask the countries around them for help.

It looks like dangerous playground equipment from some shitty theme park in the Adirondacks in the 70s.

"Pretty nice country you got there goy, would be a shame if something happened to it… I'll take that 4.4b in gold preferably. You've got 4 months of protection."

How is China not dealing with this shit yet? This has to be the last straw, no one can believe this is still a humanitarian aid thing when the worlds greatest (or soon to be greatest) super power, China is nuts deep in Africa and the West is supposed to be the one feeding the niggers.

I don't have the typesetting skills but I've seen this image for far too long without it being translated - not that it's needed :^)

Sorry, but no. Every negro you feed is another negro that will breed, exponentially increasing the number of negroes who can not feed themselves.

The only humane thing to do is to let nature take it's course.

localized for accuracy

for sake of biosphere in Africa and preservation of most of the species of animals living there, niggers must starve and the continent must be depopulated. They can't have more than 200-300 million of evenly spread people on that continent without ruining the ecology completely.

Niggers are a plague that was kept in check by their own poverty - feeding them makes the problem worse.

We need that equatorial land for space ports user.

What happens when years from now when you attempt to acquire African resources and the Chinese military tells you to leave Africa now as a member of a rival nation and it's for their people. You may call them shitskins but these chinese/African kids will become adults and move into positions of leadership

People may be poor but the resources in the earth there are worth plenty.

they need to be culled if you want to preserve their biome
look at what happened to all the Kenyan nature preserves and game parks when they got independence
they hunted the savannah until it was empty for meat

Does anybody even care about Bongo's fifteenth child anymore? I know nobody in my family does, and they're not even slightly redpilled. It's more a matter of nothing having changed for the past 30+ years. Hell, the most left-leaning people I know blatantly admit that we should stop sending aid, because it's better for them in the long term.

These niggers are being kept alive artificially. We are literally subsidizing their existence. If we stopped all funding from the western world into Africa today, millions of niggers would die. We are fucking inflating their population in a superficial way that they cannot support, it far exceeds their habitational carrying complicity. The sooner people realize this the better. People need to die for the world to get better. A lot of people. And we need to start with ourselves, Africa has never done anything for us and never will.

if you truly want to help the world, string up a missionary.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Christian_missionaries_in_Africa

Anyone else get excited at the thought that there is the real possibility that we will see famine, violence, and bloodshed on an unparalleled level in Africa within our lifetimes?

Sure, they will try to swarm to the other continents like locusts but they are stupid niggers and it IS Africa with African infrastructure - most will be locked in Africa. But if and when the economic collapse that we are staring down finally happens? If food becomes scarce or hard to transport and Africa can't receive it any more? It is going to be an orgy of violence for the ages.

i think missionaries should take oaths of poverty
in that they should be stripped of all of their financial assets, banned from owning property or holding public office and voting

you're equating a disbelief in god with the irreligious nihilistic fad being purported by leftism today

One can dream.

Underrated post

I'm saying going "omg these darn christians" is just trying to rile up people. Heebywood and all their atheist faggot minions are constantly crying about the plight of the nigger.

Kek i like that chapter in Crossed
an Englishman, a Scotsman, a Welshman and an Irishman making their way to London to set off a viral plague from one of the Level 4 military run research centers in the UK so they could wipe out the infected in Britain

yep
but missionaries are a scourge
its mostly young white western women going there
christian ones too
the twin plagues of modern christendom and jewish liberal virtue signaling bullshit turn them into altruistic coal burning nightmares
white guilt x 1000 when you factor it in with original sin
white man needs no guilt or shame for whats on the horizon tbh

It was always my favorite. After that the art style and story quality went down the shitter.

I'm just butthurt because I have a bunch of missionary friends playing "save the world" building schools for niggers instead of having a family.

WE WUZ DA FOUR HORSEMEN N'SHIEEEET

How many children do niggers have?

thats like going to saudi arabia and building churches for the arabs
like going to india and building sewage treatment facilities
like going to turkey and building insecticide production factories

as many as possible before the uterus ruptures and they die
or until their dicks rot off

TEACHING PEOPLE TO FISH SO THE CAN EAT FOR A LIFE TIME ONLY TO FINDOUT THAT THE PEOPLE ARE RETARDED AND CAN'T FISH AND THE ONES THAT CAN BE TAUGHT WILL NOT PASS ON THEIR NEW FOUNDED FISHING TECHNICS TO THEIR FELLOW MEN SO THEY CAN UP LIFT THE TRIBE THE EAT ALL THE FISH THEY CAUGHT AND STARVE THEIR OWN
*SMACKS LIPS*
WHITE PEOPLE HELP

and HOMOSEXUALS ARE MORE OF A DANGER TO A NATION THAN MALNUTRITION

you got your directions a bit muddled there lad

> tradingeconomics.com/sub-saharan-africa/fertility-rate-total-births-per-woman-wb-data.html
5+

>data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?view=map

Also, hit 'MAX'…. Its been worse.

I had a friend in Turkey. In the winter so many cockroaches came into the house they had to spray pesticide after every meal and consequently had to wear masks inside the house.

Surely that white man knows the "helicopter" is nothing but nigger delusions. Is he keeping a straight face to show the world that niggers are subhuman? Is he being forced by Zimbabwe to play along?

I thought it was like 15, not as bad as I thought.

because permertherin is totally dangerous to humans amirite fellow hooman?

One thing I absolutely hate about George Bush Jr. is how much money he dumped into AIDS research, allowing Africa's population to skyrocket.

He said it smelled bad or something >inb4 he was a turk roach

Precisely. It's never framed as "Shortsighted Niggers Cause Mass Extinction"

oh it smells bad but it fades away after about an hour if you keep the windows open on the day you spray
besides its land of the turkroach
you'd think they'd be used to offensive smells when their food is roasted goats anus cooked in camel dung decorated with raw goats testicles

quite literally that
or they huff paint and petrol out of the condoms

wew

No one is starving anyone Tyrone. If you don't have food to feed 10 little niglets, keep your cock locked and don't fucking make 10 little niglets.

He's not only more intelligent than every missionary and UN aid worker, their bosses, our government employees and his co-hosts, but also their legions of fans. It's quite amazing how fucking stupid people on the left truly are. To me, it sometimes feels like an anthropological study on a tribe of low-T volcano worshipers who've gone mad from inbreeding and Kuru.

basically this
if you dont know how to irrigate and farm the land you own to produce food then dont take three wives and produce 30 children with them when your diet consists mainly of UN food aid mixed with mice soup and root vegetables you manage to forage for in the bush

archive.is/JIJ9J

"Cape Town - A joint Swedish-South African chemistry lecture was disrupted at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) in Bellville on Wednesday morning when students started flinging human waste about.
Newly-inaugurated Swedish ambassador to the country, Cecilia Julin, told News24 that some students had entered the building soon after the lecture started at 10:00.
"The vice chancellor had just finished his speech of welcoming and they threw the containers of human faeces on the floor of the auditorium."
Julin said it became impossible to continue and that they had "quietly evacuated".
She said she was disappointed, but saw the incident within the context of what was happening at universities around the country.
CPUT spokesperson Lauren Kansley said protesting students had forced their way into the auditorium and "splashed faeces on a person".

South Africa is dead
theres calls to remove science like medicine from the fucking curriculum and replace it with 'native science' which will reduce South Africas medical standard from Cambridge level medical degree to Ooga Booga witchdoctor will cure your cancer by making you eat 10 raw cabbages while he licks your anus

archive.is/djvdj

(Of course the Jews in the Western MSM shut this down very quickly…"20 buckets of human shit thrown at Swedish ambassador…oi vey, shud it down!")

We should leave and let them die out on their own.

SWEDEN YES!!!

I remember that video.

Or, if you are too stupid, and niggers are stupid, keep doing that, and when you all starve, don't come to whitey to cry. Afeica should be left on its own, shoot them if they try to reach Europa, on the other hand don't feed them and don't bomb them. Nature wil sort this out.

This is one of my fav parts. Indian chiming in with his expert opinion on where the shit originated, since he is used to it. Also, imagine face on swedish feminist twat when she got a bucket of human shit over her head?

"CPUT vice-chancellor, Dr Prins Nevhutalu, told the Mail and Guardian that the poo was not from toilets but “had already been treated at a sewage treatment plant”.
“I think it must have been transported in a truck or van. There’s absolutely no way that an individual can carry that poo in a car because it smells so somebody was delivering this to the students.”

without subsidized HIV meds from the UN they would
remember Zuma thought AIDS only spread by bumsex so he wavered the need for blood transfusions/donations to be screened for the virus
hundreds of thousands infected with HIV just because the doctors werent sterilizing their fucking equipment

that man looks pretty fucking (((Swedish))) to me

Then let's cut it off for them or let them reject it.

Not my people, not my problem.

Only 20 million? That's not enough to even dent Africa's population problem.

Since it's nigger shit, and she is a swedish feminist…probably aroused, and angry with white males that oppressed those poor niggers so much they now have internalized racist, they think they're monkeys and they fling their shit around

she probably saved some in a ziplock bag to take back and mix with her coffee so she can infuse some of that oppression into herself

“I think it must have been transported in a truck or van. There’s absolutely no way that an individual can carry that poo in a car because it smells so somebody was delivering this to the students.”

Ahh that makes sense now. For a moment there I thought some niggers took several shits in a bucket and threw it.
I apologise for my momentarily lack of clarity.

The starving nigger meme again ? As a kid I remember thinking why don't these niggers go hunt a lion or something if they are so damn hungry. polite sage for blog post

they dont hunt the lion they shoot it with and AK and leave it to rot

Molyneux mentions this fact occasionally.

The only way to feed all niggers in Africa without killing them is to take control of the continent. Sending them food fails because you bankrupt the few working famers so you need more food next year. Sending them money fails because you'll need even more money next year, although it does make the warlords very happy. Teaching them to farm fails because as soon as the teachers leave the dumb fucks go back to doing things wrong.

Whites are not willing to retake control. Their best hope is to be dominated by the Chinese, who, for all their faults, are not as naive as we are.

Torrent the movie "africa adieu" or there may still be a genuine version left on Jewtube. That's why the commies brainwashed the niggers into "fighting colonialism" (and still are) and funded the niggers in Rhodesia and Mozambique and Angola. They knew exactly the mess it would create for the West, since eventually niggers would make their way to Europe.

And you either meow the niggers down with machine guns or admit "all humans aren't equal." Christ, imagine if you could go back and put a bullet in the stomach of Marx's jew mother. How different the world would be.

I find it hilarious really how skewed the left and their ecowarrior saviour of the planet bullshit clashes so much with academics in the areas of restorative ecology and Biology
the left look at the problem of an animal going extinct and depending on how cute it is they either ignore it completely or attempt to domesticate it into some sort of fucking pet
your ecologist will highlight every species of animal in an area and prioritize the conservation of the species most vital to the equilibrium of its ecosystem
theres something the left and biology has in common though
a love of diversity
except in biology they teach the absolute paramount that in order to have diversity you need seperate populations of groups separated by geographical landmass or difficulties in crossing terrain like oceans, mountains etcetera

You have no Fucking clue. I've been to Nigeria and those niggers are blessed with some of the best soil on earth. I come from a long line of farmers and though that's not how we make our money any longer we're still able to feed 18 family members on 15 acres of uneven quartz filled Georgia red clay. Fuck those lazy sub humans.

wew
taking up farming with that soil?
your ancestors must have been stubborn as fuck tbh lad

Your friends are assholes and I hope their plane gets lost in the atlantic.

Is that the one where the development people came back and found the Africans had built a shrine to the tractor?

>which will break first? their faith or their unwillingness to eat and drink human flesh and blood day 17 on the inflatable dinghy in the middle of the Atlantic

Jesus fucking Christ I was hoping he'd get in it to fly and it'd set on fire.

holy shit, that would bring a whole new meaning to the 'plague of locusts' in the bible.

Jews forcing multiculturalism on the Egyptians

We should have left them to find their own solutions, so they don't become dependent on other races.

I swear to God, if they weren't so fucking violent and virulent, Africans would be the funniest things on Earth. I just hope they don't all die out, so at least a handful can entertain our grandchildren as zoo exhibits. Their niggershines deserve to be passed down to future generations, even if their genes don't.

Kek, I haven't seen this in years. It's hilarious that people think niggers are our equals.

Liberals prefer mass starvation to sterilization as a requirement for receiving food.

Why is that?

Hey now, Abbos are equally, if not more useless than niggers.

Kek, no they were smart and farmed in south Georgia. We moved to mid Georgia and bought some land after after 2008 for a quarter what the previous housing speculator bought it for. Actually me and dad are putting up some fencing for a cow pasture today. Just taking a shit posting break.

yeah except if you put Abos on welfare they kill themselves off
try and find an abo with a functional liver and kidneys older than 30 is like trying to find a commie chink doctor who's medical degree wasnt printed on the back of a pork bun flyer from his home computer

Watching this I'm actually kind of offended someone would butcher my language like this.

Good job all the nigger rappers with millions send 90% of their money to save the monkeys.

They expect the white man to foot the bill because of muh colonialism.

Kek. They're good white people. Just stupid and misguided.

Even the liberal faggot in this Papua New Guinea documentary decides that although they're scared of mirrors and dying from malaria, we should just leave them alone.

I wish I could find that green text about that merc that found a downed aid helicopter with the crew cannibalized/killed and the one female made a sex slave. When they found her she was so far gone she begged them to kill her.

ah shit think I remember that one
wish id saved it tbh

Kinda glad you didn't tbh

make it 30 years ago

you can find goats with prolapsed anuses/rectums because the niggers rape them so much
an attractive white woman fell from the sky?
i imagine she probably had her tits bitten off and her cunt chewed to pieces
rampant infection and internal bleeding would be the very least of it

Eventually the West is going to become unable to keep this charade going with Africa. When there are a billion niggers in Africa and they spill over endlessly into Europe and North America and Australia on shitty boats (or getting airlifted in by Jew NGOs and cucked governments like 2017 Germany), they're going to crash the economies of our countries so bad that nobody's going to have any money to feed themselves, let alone send off to Africa so that Ndgolo can have his 17th kid with his 6th wife.

When that happens, do you think the kikes or China or the Arab oil sheikhs are going to step up to fill in the aid gap, or do you think they're just going to say it's not their problem and let the niggers starve? I think they'll choose the latter.

You are confusing heidelbergensis with its sister species rhodensiensis. The former had a decent cranial capacity and probably gave birth to both Neanderthals and Denisovans. The later was a proto-nigger and barely above Homo erectus at brain size.

you know what
I think you're right

It was a great thread too. There was another where a merc-user was doing security on an airstrip in the Congo when a heavily armored apc with light machine guns welded to the top smashed through the gate and took them by surprise. Luckily for them the niggers where niggers and gave one of the monkey a RPG which then fired off INSIDE the truck as the doors opened killing most of them inside and allowing them to just rinse the rest. I think two survived which they used as bartering chips to make a deal with the local warlord that sent them.

Another time it was just just one nigger who drove his truck through a fence to reach a landing cargo plane. Hilariously enough that was the full extent of his plan. When he got to the aircraft and he realized he could not pilot the plan nor easily get the supplies within it he stood out in the middle of the tarmac until merc-user punched one round through his monkey skull.

You gotta understand my man. Sometimes anons here arn't just angry at christcuck groups for what they do, but for what might be done to them once they reach Africa.

Ok so in retrospect after some reading
homo heidelbergensis is the progenitor to Neanderthals, Denosvians and Homo Sapiens
homo rhodesiensis is the African variant of heidelbergensis endemic to Africa

Kek
the latter plan obviously never got past making it to the plane
noone planned that far ahead before because nobody ever got that close

Yes.

From wiki pages heidelbergensis had predominantly European distribution and a cranial capacity comparable to modern humans.

Rhodensiensis had a cranial capacity of 1100cm that places it just barely below modern niggers lower end and within erectus' highest ends note that erectus had great variety of brain size corresponding to the vast extensiveness of the species' timespan and geographic distribution of course the smallest brained erectuses came from Africa.

Is it wrong that I get a hard on thinking of how chinks will treat africans now that it's their turn on the continent?
That's exactly what they need is some tough love. No more riding the backs of white accomplishments. White guilt doesn't exist for the chink. No amount of oy veying will stop them from treating africans like the subhumans they are.

Good.

it's funny how these people don't see how the very same reasons you should not give food to wild animals in national parks also apply to niggers for the exact same reasons.

At this point after all this absurdity, I kind of just want to see how big we can get the African population before the inevitable starvepocalypse. Fuck it. We have already ballooned their population far, far, far beyond what it should be naturally. Fuck it, let's go for broke and get an exponential increase and then just televise the shit hitting the fan.

Reminds me of a story I heard from a family friend who worked in Africa (primarily SA) as a security contractor. As we all know, the Chinese are moving into Africa and buying out all their resources. Unlike the kikes, who buy the service of a contracting company, the Chinese are literally just using PLA regulars. They're building their own little infrastructure down there, and part of this are gas stations for freight convoys. One day, these nigger tribal militiamen attack a gas station without a single gun, thinking the chinks aren't going to put up a fight. Instead, they face a squad of thinly veiled PLA riflemen, who immediately light them up. One of them tries to flee to their truck, but they literally run him down and beat him to death. Moral of the story: chinks are soulless, amoral and don't take shit. Africa's fucking doomed under the Chinese boot, but I can't give an iota of a shit.

they'll get to experience being rightfully treated like vermin like how the arabs treated them originally

Does anybody have that Neil DeGrasse tyson image where he explaiins that the entire goal of modern civilization is to stuff fried chicken down the throats of fat nigs ? It feels fitting.

TONIGHT ON THE RUNNING NIGGER
MBUTU WILL COMPETE FOR A SACK OF RICE FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT

My grandfather went to Africa as part of a mission with his Church. They would teach them how to farm, show them everything. Then they'd build a storage area and leave them enough bags of seed to cover the land. Then they'd move on to another village and do the same thing, teaching them to farm.

Every village they returned to was the same story. They'd arrivage at the village, the fields hadn't been plowed, the equipment had been sold or was broken… and all the blacks would be sitting around the storage area eating the bags of seeds.

He went home and gave up on Africa.

WE WUZ KANGZ
FUK YO FAWMIN WHITEY

Can't teach a nig not to nog

If you want to stop wildlife from going extinct then you just have to play into environmentalists hands. Blame global warming. Use the momentem of climate change to garner attention to the dying animals. Ecentually once it's big enough, when extiction is commonplace in laymens' minds, people will be forced to unveil the cloak, seeing that niggers are the problem.

You need only ask.

atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/09/13-shameful-pictures-europeans-placing-african-people-human-zoos/

rice?
Mbutu will compete for a slice of roasted Kunta Kinte buttocks
they're already cannibals now just wait til they get even hungrier

when is this comic sans coming so i can post it on 4cuck pretending its muh OC

If many want to stay and fight I'll understand, but I would willingly shelter any Boer refugees in my home.

I feel bad for that cockroach.
Cockroachs are cool, they don't deserve to get compared to Turks.

cockroaches are disgusting and more dangerous than you think
cockroach secretions have the propensity to send people into permanent anyphalactic shock
where you literally become allergic to air or some shit

Cockroaches are among the lowest of vermin, only surpassed by rats and kikes.

Still unfair to compare them to turks.

t.turkroach.
You guys are still subhumans.

Under-rated post.

These dubs speak the truth. My family is from the Bay Area, and my hideous parents' generation managed to buy real estate in the 1960s and '70s. Except for the dipshits who pissed it away in the '80s, every single one of those fuckers is rich now, most of them without ever contributing more than mediocre work to the local economy.

Meanwhile, my generation (born in the Carter-Reagan Era) has to work two jobs and run some freelance hustle on the side to hold up our end of a communal flop owned by some 70-year-old ex-hippie commie "artist" who thinks Hillary is the shit. We work, but almost none of us own property. Instead of raising a gaggle of white children on our own land, we're saving up to buy a car that works and dreaming of a young wife who will still marry us at 40.

Holla Forums talks a lot of shit about commiefornia, but there's no place in America that's as well-primed for a street-level revolution against the lefty tyrants who've been shitting in our mouths all our lives. The elite left out here owns all the land, gobbles up resources to feed itself (my own freelance company is about to be voided because I can't afford the $850 Franchise Tax Board fee), and then kicks us every chance it gets.

These are the assholes who banned smoking in bars and on the beach. They've made it prohibitively expensive and unrewarding to own a gun, and they'll drag you in front of the OJ jury if you dare shoot a nigger who just broke your window. They send out the Highway Patrol like a roving lion pack to eat commuters (a.k.a. the employed working class) for having expired tags, but they do nothing about the nigger-tier Salvadoran fruit sellers and undocumented roofers.

And the whole time, two out of three people in this state will call you racist for pointing out the problems.

Rich pedophiles like (((David Geffen))) move heaven and earth to prevent the Coastal Commission taking a tiny sliver of their Malibu estates as a right-of-way for public beach access, while a lost generation of whites fails to marry and breed because we can't afford ketchup after paying the rent on an apartment we'll never own and that Section 8 niggers live in almost for free with their six fucking kids.

California might surprise you with the sheer enthusiasm of our RWDS, fam. It's very personal here.

good job user

deep

That's an older captcha. The one I got this time was "Gfo jQk"

I'm sure if you took a European man out of 18,000 BC he would adapt in 10 years.

Never underestimate human adaptability.

These are not contradictory assertions. 1/3 of California is still 10 million people. The whitest, youngest, most pissed off part of the state. The rest are olds, spics, and faggots.

capped

yeah, people are allergic to peanuts too. that doesn't make peanuts dangerous.

if turks were eliminated, the rest of the world would lose nothing. if cockroaches were eliminated we'd lose an important source of new antimocrobial medicines

Ethiopians were caucasoids in the distant past, now they're total mutts, mix of arabs, semites, and bantus. In such a mixed society you will find some people who have above room temperature IQ. Not enough to make their country not shit though.

People talk about the "awakening" process of the red pill a lot here. For me and I assume a lot of other Californians with a whiff of testosterone it's pretty common sense stuff if you just break out of the apolitical malaise.

Do people believe that shit?
Memes aside.

In the rest of America the proportions are more in our favor. California is still the worst.

We're already forced under threat of being thrown in prison to pay taxes for this shit. Why would anyone in their right mind donate money aswell to that fraud?

Uneducated morons who thinks because of their language-base differ from the other european languages that they would be asians.

Christian here. I say let them starve until population reaches equilibrium with supply. Missionaries are supposed to be creating disciples, not followers. God creates Christians - if the continent cannot become part of Christendom on its own, then the Holy Spirit is not with its people.

Artificially created Christians who just parrot things without belief are no different than those kids who inevitably become irreligious after a year of liberal indoctrination in college, and who wind up writing extended commentaries on Reddit about how much they hate their Christian parents for making them spend an hour in Church on Sunday when they could be playing video games. And that is what is being created in Africa by these so-called missionaries - they are ignoring the Great Commission to "make disciples of all nations" to make themselves feel better.

I was in a denomination that claimed Jesus would only come back once everyone on the Earth was a Christian.
Unfortunately a lot of my friends took this retarded liberal pastor at face value and spread to the four corners of the timecube trying to liberate tribal niggers in Papua New Guinea so that they could experience the Rapture.
From what I've seen, even giving them the message of Jesus is worthless. They take it and twist it into whatever weird tribal voodoo bullshit they already had. Look at the South Americans who are "so conservative and Catholic". They're insane fucking retards who think Quetzalcoatl was the virgin mary.

That's always been true. Pic related, it's a Christian holiday, doncha know?

I have encountered such cucks.

They usually hold extremely heretical beliefs.

I dont hate them but they do infuriate me and id like to deport them to an abandonded island and let their cuckery deal to them what it may

l was expecting this from "green inferno" i leave the cinema disappointed.

What's the point of that picture? Am I supposed to be mad at the little nigglets for doing the roman salute?

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T TEACH NIGGERS TOP KEK

The primary issue of it simply boils down to the simplicity of the language in Africa. The secondary but somewhat harder to correct issue is that they lack the ability to properly conceive of Christianity. The first can be fixed by raising them in an environment with a language that actually has concepts of things like "high" and "higher" (as opposed to the tribal tongues where something can be either "up" or "not up" and other dumb shit).

But just because you give them the tools doesn't mean they can do anything with it. In the case of Africans, even if they can speak in human tongues, they still don't "get" things. They can understand the idea that something called a sin exists, but them things are forgiven, an whaddya mean I need to ask forgiveness? I dindu nuffin. Jesus? He wuz black.

Now as a cursory glance of the bell curve will reveal, they're not all like this. There are Africans on the level of whites, and they are worth saving. But we simply don't have the means to comb the entire continent for those few. If it's in God's plan, they will find Him themselves, by creating stable areas and allowing natural selection to work; by become disciples themselves, and helping elevate those they can within their own people.

Also:
What sort of heretical bullshit is this? This is full on

I hate them. They actively destabilize Christianity by permitting the creation of mongrelized forms that allow infiltration by the Enemy. They misinterpret the scripture for the sake of making themselves feel better, and try to assume the mantle of God by imagining themselves as the spreaders of His Word. If we call the Enemy an evil for bring suffering into the world by tempting man into the original sin, these people are no different - by what they've done in Africa, they've contributed to an exponential growth in the suffering of the world.

These people pretend to be the shining examples of what Christianity should be, and perhaps some of them do truly have their heart in the right place. But it is an evil place that will spark only destruction. So too did Lucifer, brightest of the angels, feel himself in the right before he fell. So too did he oppose God and attempt to subvert mankind. And just like he is the Enemy to mankind, they are the enemy to our people.

Some can be saved? Not trying to be a dick to you at all, but I want you and other anons to familiarize yourselves with the phrase "regression to the mean."

The ones that are smart enough to seem ok to us are an anomaly. Those anomalous niggers will have children some day. Most likely with members of their own race, genius or not.Their children will regress back to the IQ mean of their race. Much in the same way we can expect two tall asians to mate, have children, and their progeny will regress to the mean height of asians over time/generations. We can expect this because it is more common for races to interbreed within their own race and not to breed outside of their race. Any intelligent nigger genes will be drowned out by the woefully stupid nigger genes with time.

No, even the seemingly decent niggers are not worth saving. They are a failed race and it is up to the whites or asians of the future to exterminate what we did not during the colonial era.

I see what you mean. I don't even know if they're mentally built to hold certain concepts like forgiveness or altruism. We should leave them until they're ready to come into the world. People should stop going over there and giving them aks and sandwiches.

It was a very jewey denomination. Check out ACEministries if you're interested. It was a creepy cult-like group.

This. Most people here seem to have no idea how genes work in general.

If regression to the mean was an absolute rule in nature, humans would not have naturally selected from the ancestral primates. White people are here because we selected for the best characteristics.

We bred dogs. We could breed black people too. Hell, we did - look how much we managed to improve American blacks over the original stock with just a small injection of white genes and a few hundred years. The problem is, we can't expect our own ancestors to keep the project going. Eventually, liberalism will win out again, and bleeding hearts will collapse the entire thing. So it's simply not worth it.

But that's not the main point I was getting at, which was the individual. As a Christian, if one of these "gifted" blacks comes seeking Christianity, granting him the tools of discipleship is part of the Great Commission. Giving him a small armies worth of missionaries and enough food to spark massive and unsustainable population growth in a small country is not.

And people go into fits over Mormons. Even some of the pictures on their site are scary.

No, it's because their brains are primitive compared to the white man's.
It's biology you idiot.

I hope you are aware that progressives and the jew will move the entirety of the 4billion population to Europe and North America. I don't think you are. We can't work with letting the world burn while we have people trying to sabotage the west every waking moment.

Language is a result of biology. Blacks aren't smart enough to develop complex language on their own. If you raise them in an environment to speak another language, you can introduce certain concepts to them that are otherwise impossible in their home. But it's not perfect.

Hence my entire second point which you so kindly ignored - you can take the African out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the African. Hence ebonics.

Natural and artificial selection can only push the mean very slowly. Over hundreds to thousands of generations for artificial selection, and much much longer for natural selection.

Regression to the mean on the other hand occurs very quickly, in two or three generations. The offspring of two very intelligent parents will have a greater chance of being more intelligent than the rest of the population, but their chances of being as smart or smarter than their parents is very small. Higher than the chances of offspring of average parents, but still small. Say 130IQ is about 2% of the population. What are the chances that the children of two 130IQ parents will be 130IQ too? Maybe 2.1%. More than average, but not much more. They are far more likely to be stupider than their parents.

What does this mean in practice? It means that if two "smart" niggers move into your nice gated white community, their children will almost certainly be retarded niggers who vandalize everything, try to sell drugs to your kids, and commit various other nigger crimes. If you wanted to create a new super-breed of intelligent nigger, you'd need to control their breeding for hundreds if not thousands of years.

But why the hell would you want to create smart niggers? Why not create flying wolverines while you're at it? What a fucking idiotic idea. Morons like you are the sort of people that thought africanizing bees would be a good idea.

It boils down to biology, not language. To say that language is the root of the issue is to buy into (((modern anthropologist))) lies.

This is by design

I think missionaries, liberals and everything else should be sent to ghettos while displaying signs of being wealthy, repeatedly until they become racist.

ie
>"Here snowflake, go deliver this empty, expensive looking computer case to an abandoned building in the middle of coontown, if you refuse you're fired"
>"And that's why you're my first choice for this job :^)"

Both of those pictures contain an equal amount of aids.

what?
If the bottom 20% of nigs on the IQ scale artificially died today, their mean IQ would increase significantly in not even one generation. Artificial selection doesn't take that long.

Are you actually reading anything I posted or do you just specifically target two words and get triggered? I was agreeing with you, you idiot, save on one matter of semantics.

From watching this in practice, it's a 50/50. If the parents are competent enough the kids can turn out well. You're not guaranteed a retard. On the other hand, if you stick two "smart" ones in a shitty environment, the kid will regress hard.

Hence why you need segregation, so smart blacks congregate to each other, without the risk of a fall back that hurts your own people.

Why wouldn't you?
Bone structure.
Miscegnation =/= Selective Breeding

Let the niggers die dammit. They are China are the reason for the overpopulation "crisis". Just don't feed niggers and glass the chinks.

That comic says it all. What isn't stolen by warlords is used by the local populace to keep fucking. They don't need food nearly as much as they need vasectomies.

After a generation or two they would regress almost all the way. Artificial selection does take a long time, particularly for species with reproduction cycles as long as humans. You seem to be under the impression that intelligent parents cannot have stupid children. They can, and the fact that they can should explain to you how regression is possible even if you cull all stupid people in one generation. To have a meaningful impact you need to keep on culling for many successive generations, because each cull will only move the mean very slightly''.

It's absolutely not 50/50. Go look up the actual IQ research. Start with The Bell Curve, that should be enough to set you down the right path. I hope you aren't making the classic mistake of confusing two possible outcomes = 50/50 odds?

Because smart niggers are more dangerous than stupid niggers.

Smart. Real smart.

I've read all of your comments in full. I'm taking you to task for repeating bullshit modern anthro memes like "it boils down to language". It doesn't, as you've already admitted, yet you still said that. You need to de-jew your mind, disavow these false memes. Repeating a false meme then later contradicting it in the same comment doesn't make repeating the false meme excusable.

I think the user's assumption, there, was that it wouldn't just be higher intelligence, but also some semblance of a moral code.

Why would we want to help our enemy?

As seen in America, niggers who are smarter and more empathetic than standard niggers that is to say, mongrel halfbreeds with partial white genetics are more dangerous. Just look at all the dangerous nigger political movements, they're all lead by mulattoes. Making niggers more capable makes them more dangerous.

A half-nigger may be more empathetic than a full nigger, but who will their empathy be for? Visually, they may as well be full nigger because a half nigger sure as shit isn't white. So their empathy will be for other niggers. That's how you end up with relatively smart mulattoes on CNN who can speak proper english, all advocating for their dindu nuffin cousins.

Why wouldn't you?

Why should Whites or European man create new competion for himself even if it was possible? A dangerous and violent competiion no less. It would take enormour resources and as the slow process went on we'd have to also deal with the new dangers presented as that creature changed. The African sub species of hominids is a dead end of evolution. It should either be left in the way of the dodo, probably on its own with enough time.

WE DON'T NEED MORE NIGGERS. WE DON'T NEED DIFFERENT NIGGERS. WE DON'T NEED TO BREED NIGGERS TO CHANGE THEM. WE DON'T NEED NIGGERS. THE END.

I don't often let myself get sucked into generational d&c but I will allow myself the luxury for this one solitary post.

Fuck boomers. Fuck the "silent generation." These cucks had the greatest economy in the known history of the world, they had the most opportunities, the most freedom, and they used that opportunity to climb the best economic ladder that has ever existed merely to cut the rungs out below them as they ascended.
They perch their worthless distended medication-dependent asses on mountains of real estate, investments and inherited wealth, and they use their position to mock, enslave and cut the throats of everyone who has had the misfortune to be born later than them.
They revel in the misery of later generations and never miss a chance to use the very latest jew generational d&c propaganda to rub salt in the wounds of anyone who is below their station in life. They are the smuggest, pettiest, most hateful people I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with and they sold their children's future for the sake social signalling.
Fuck them. Fuck all of them. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Trump should offer coverage to white south africans who want to escape the country. liberals would be so fucking triggered it would be amazing.

I have. And it's only one of many books and papers done on the topic of IQ in both the genetic and environmental sense. In the genetic sense it's completely correct; when environment is factored in you can alleviate the regression. The hard part is not the second generation, it's the third generation - what are the chances your "smart" black finds an appropriate mate?

And as far as odds go, no, I am not. I am making an error in that I'm using principally personal experience. But in that time, I have observed what can best be described as "50/50" odds with the situation given. Probably more of the "equal to or exceeding parents" than the reverse, actually.

Not really. As said by:
Niggers are too stupid to understand morality, no matter how much you drill it in. Smart ones can learn morality, and with it, become functional.

Nothing I've stated has been false. There are a lot of things in the world that need a de-jewing - banks, delis, and western countries primarily - but my mind is not one of them.

It is a fact that smarter people develop more nuanced languages. It is a fact that blacks are too stupid to have certain aspects to their language. It is a fact that you can introduce some of those concepts to them if they are raised knowing white languages. It is a fact that even if you do that, they will still not grasp everything, and will attempt to simplify the language as much as they can so they can understand it better.

They're not the enemy. They're creatures on the planet. They're no more an enemy than chimpanzees, or elephants, or lions. They're dangerous, yes.

Obviously mulattoes are going to be fucked up. All half-breeds are fucked up - even happas are dramatically worse than either of their parents. Miscegnation is a very dangerous thing.

Again, I'm resorting to personal observation here, but I've never seen a smarter "full" black person who had the same idealistic bullshit that mulattoes love. If anything, most - especially those that wind up in law enforcement - outright despise the inferior members of their stock.

Mulattoes are different. They don't have a stock. They're just mongrels trying to make something out of themselves.

Read the original post. I don't personally think its worthwhile to pursue it - hence the reason for this entire argument being stupid to begin with, since we all agree that it's a bad idea. The difference is the reasoning why. My stance is that it's simply not a high enough benefit for the cost. The other stance is that it would make them more dangerous, which I disagree with.

Either way, it's not going to happen.

Bad times breed good men. Good men create good times. Good times breed bad men. Bad men create bad times.

Why waste resources on niggers that could be spent on whites? Basically, everything said.

Just classify niggers as part of the natural flora and fauna that can be controlled and culled as such.

Every fucking problem with this mass of useless apes ends up getting another incredibly expensive band aid and people never gets to the heart of the matter. Money/resources/brainpower all wasted. There's one solution and that's to let nature do its thing in Africa as it keeps trying to do. Africans should all be in Africa. All of them. Then let nature do its thing for a few thousand years on that reservation and maybe after that by some miracle of evolution the nigger will be able to walk as equals with Whites. The second option is to get rid of them and stop putting crutches under them, saving them from themselves and making excuses for them and saying if only we could do this and if only we could change them that way and if only we could save this small minority of "good" ones in the sea of brown filth. No. We don't eat fifty turds and hope that fifty one is chocolate this time. Stop raking your hands through this human shit in the hopes of finding diamonds. The world and our people can use that energy for far better ends with our own far better stock to work with. It's this endless worrying and misdirected energy and resources that has caused so much to go wrong. Why we don't have our moon base already.

Every one of them we save is one less of us in the world for space and resources. Opportunity cost, motherfucker.

They were multiple generations of stupid, weak men.
Stupid weak men who let the jewish bankers take hold in 1913.
Stupid weak men who let the USA get sucked into a pointless world war.
Stupid weak men who let the USA get sucked into ANOTHER pointless world war.
Stupid weak men who then squandered the opportunity to pass on the hard-won economic advantages to their own kind.
Generation after generation of stupid weak men who allowed themselves to be duped, bribed and led by jews.
Fuck them. I piss on their memory.

And even if we felt the need to help someone else, (not that we should, they can fuck off and do it themselves like we have. Nobody has ever helped us in crisis.) our people come first. There are people in my country dying, starving, homeless, yet they'd sooner print more money to throw at borderline retarded niggers than give a fucking federal dime to a white person that got jewed by the banks and court and no longer has his children or a fucking house to live in. Meanwhile they'll keep shoveling money into a furnace keeping foreign and domestic plagues upon humanity in a comfortable manner. Fuck jews man.

I've never met any animal that raped white women or wished for my race to disappear. Don't even try painting them as something like a lion, or a deer. None of those are as cruel as these things.

This is the right way to deal with niggers. They aren't pernicious like jews and I don't advocate their extermination like I do for jews.

At what point in the world has anyone thought "Golly gosh if only we had MORE NIGGERS THIS BIG PROBLEM WOULD JUST BE SOLVED OVERNIGHT AND IT'D ALL BE BETTER". It has never happened and never will. More niggers is never a solution. It will always be a problem and need more money and special regulations and efforts. Why do we pander to them? They insist they must be treated as equals while at the same time demanding we dote on them like they are our own children and give them freebies and care for them. THEY ARE NOT OUR CHILDREN. THEY ARE NOT OUR BLOOD. THEY DESERVE NOTHING. THEY DON'T DESERVE ALL THE SPECIAL TREATMENT AND RESOURCES THEY HAVE WRONGFULLY ALREADY TAKEN FROM US AND OUR DECENDENTS.

MORE NIGGERS = MORE PROBLEMS

LESS NIGGERS = LESS PROBLEMS

This rings true forever and always will. Our ancestors should have shot them like wild game until the last was gone and turned Africa into an eternal paradise that it could have been under our control.

Just imagine where we'd be right now if everyone in the world was white.

Do you know how many endemic diseases there are in africa? There isn't enough DDT or napalm in the world.

Respectfully disagree on allowing niggers permanent residence in Africa. Initially? Sure, sure, with all the leftist sentiment and to get the niggers all bottled up in one location. But Africa is has the potential to be exquisite lebensraum. Look at the greatness and potential that was Rhodesia. The continent, its beauty, and its resources are wasted on the nigger. If it is not capitalized on by the white/west, the chink/east will move in (and currently is). Manifest destiny took us through America. It makes us look to the stars. But before we conquer the stars, we need to dominate the continents of the earth.

Might makes right. The nigger is a dead end and should be purged like the native american. Africa belongs to those who will take it.

and in another article, huwhyte people have to teach niggers how not to store their harvest by dropping it on the ground

seriously, whites spend time money and efforts to tell those animals that if you leave freshly grabbed vegetables on the earth in front of their mudhuts, mixed with the cattle shit and occasional roadkill, it will be not very good

they have to teach them that
archive.is/rjkX8

No interest whatsoever in saving niggers. That cancerous subhuman race should have been faced genocide and completely removed from the face of this planet during colonial time period of the west and the Sand niggers their Ottoman empire.

you don't understand

africa is already a farm

a farm of niggers

this.

Niggers ruined they're own goddamn land by over-grazing, over-cutting, and slash and burn farming/deforesting their entire fucking continent. Africa is the most resource rich continent on the entire fucking planet and these goddamn niggers still find a way to fuck things up. They've had every hand in the world to try to help them up and they fail spectacularly every. fucking. time.

Motherfucker.. We should be exploring the stars and colonizing the entire galaxy at this point. Why the fuck are we still worrying about Africa?

and I could say you seem to be under the impression that smart parents cannot have smart children?

I accept the reality that smart or stupid does not guarantee smart or stupid children. The chance of children being like their parents (in IQ) is higher than of them being average. Artificial selection was performed to domesticate red foxes in russia in only 50 years. How the fuck is this "thousands of generations"? This was even on a very small breeding population, not even close to the same as all of Africa.

Look up "regression to the mean"

Who cares either way? They are niggers. They are not our problem or responsibility. There is zero benefit to this effort. It would take far longer, more resources and a strong dictatorship for breeding control compared to those foxes as you're talking about a billion plus niggers and far more complicated traits you're trying to improve and shape.

To no benefit to Whites. To waste what could improve the lives of our own or be used to reach the stars instead. To take up space that could be used by our own.

Let the niggers starve.

I don't doubt or misunderstand the phenomenon. You have even admitted that the mean will move (if only slightly) but when we are talking about large-scale manipulation of mate selection (via genocide, sterilization or "soft" eugenic government incentives) the mean will move in much larger increments.

Lead is an effective cure for niggerism.

This. Even if we invested trillions in uplifting Africa to the level of a basic American city, we'd just have a massive ghetto full of retard-tier IQ niggers who have been conditioned to appear somewhat more civilized than they were before we were here. We took niggers who had been explicitly raised under the care of whites for generations and set them free to run their own towns and cities and look at what we have now: The North American Pavement Ape. Even at their very best, the average Nigger is subhuman at best, and no amount of money will change that.

STOP GIVING SUBHUMANS TECHNOLOGY AND MONEY - THEY END UP WITH OVER POPULATION AND CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES AND RUN A MODERN CIVILZIATION. IT ALWAYS ENDS IN SHIT.

as much as the average nigger is about as useful as a bag with a hole in it, it is intellectually dishonest and altogether not very white of you to imply that there are no domesticated niggers at the upper end of their IQ scale. I'm not saying we should, but we could uplift them through selective breeding and they would be much more bearable than they are now.

Smart parents will have children who are stupider than they are FAR more often than they'll have children who are smarter than them. You must be a nigger, no white man could find trivial math like this so difficult.

Completely wrong. The only parents most likely to have children like them are average parents. Exceptionally stupid parents are likely to have children who are smarter than them. Exceptionally smart parents are likely to have children who are dumber than them. Smart parents are more likely than stupid parents to have an exceptionally smart child, but their chances of having an exceptionally smart child are only marginally better. Having a stupid child is still the most likely outcome.

This won't work as one fertile male could just become the father for a whole tribe. You need to get the women too.

Their upper end is 120IQ, which is about the IQ of average white male (or even a white female) college student who does not drop out after first semester. It's intellectually dishonest to want your enemies to improve so they can potentially destroy you at any point in the future without also calling yourself a cuck. Cuck.

Just do what kikeistan did.

give them a "vaccine", especially after they reach Europe.

The person you just responded to wasn't me. Learn how to read IDs dumbass.

How the fuck are you going to control the breeding of niggers for the hundreds of generations it would take to make them as white men? What institutions would you create that could operate such a sterilization program over centuries and millennia? What you are proposing is completely unprecedented. Furthermore, if such control over nigger breeding could even be obtained, why the fuck would you let any live? Just wipe them out for fucks sake.

There are exceptions, but they simply prove the rule. For every one civilized, intelligent nigger who rejects ghetto culture and wishes to be like every other person in our modern world, there are 10,000 pavement apes, most of whom believe the WE WUZ mythology and blame white people for everything.

For

The biggest crime was European people giving away their hard won and developed discoveries to the subhumans like niggers and others. Why? We should have kept it to ourselves. We were thousands of years of many of them. Hundreds over others. We would be like the Jetsons right now and they like a nightmare version of the Flintstones if we hadn't been so generous and short sighted.

Apparently these Christians think that Jesus wants them to engineer a race of super-niggers.

We've used selective breeding to produce dogs, horses, cattle, chickens, etc. with the traits we desire, including intelligence. It won't take centuries to breed a strain of nigger that is less niggerly… but why bother? If we're just going to make them into honorary whites, why not just exterminate the vermin and replace them with actual whites?

It wouldn't take hundreds of generations. This isn't natural selection here. Cut the lower 50%, bam. The average IQ just rose considerably.

Clearly its the only way we can get the pyramids powered up again so they can get to space and sheeeeeeit.

=>>9468130

let them starve

wow I fucked that up royally

This. With every suggestion about holding all the nigs captive (HOW?) and forcing them to breed or not breed for many generations (HOW?) the simple question which throws the whole idea out of the window is "To what benefit to us?". One species should not spend vast amounts of time and effort trying to improve their rivals. That is nuts.

Are you under the impression that it didn't take centuries to do these things? Animal husbandry has been an ongoing effort of white men for thousands of years. Doing it with niggers is infeasible and pointless.

Regression to the mean.
Do you think that dogs were created by killing 50% of the aggressive wolf pups in one generation? Fuck no. You need successive culls over many generations. Why are torpedos always so fucking stupid? Kiddy porn must rot your brains.

Human gestation and maturation takes about 10 times as long as it does in dogs, horses, cattle, and chickens. It makes a huge difference.

Niggers and nature are trying desperately to do this cull. Don't stop it.

Just let them fucking starve
Don't feed wild animals, everybody knows this here=

There are too many bleeding heart redditors/christians here who desperately want to feed the niggers. Maybe for practice they should go to a national park and feed the bears.

We have sayings here; Lit don't feed wildlife.

An example here, we didn't have enough wolf and beer, and even though we gassed 6 million moose, they exploded in population.
So the moose all got sick and almost starved, not enough food.

See the point?

Wow, just woww

Dogs were a much more natural occurrence since the people responsible had a much reduced understanding of genetics and inheritance than we do today. It would be more like modern horse breeding. Your interpretation of "regression to the mean" is what I would expect out of a creationist retard, but I guess Holla Forums can be found by anyone these days.

The inevitable result would be liberals admitting that they think white South Africans deserve to have their lands and houses stolen, their daughters and wives raped, and ultimately to be wiped off the Earth. Because >muh Apartheid.

Don't post again until after you've read The Bell Curve. You can increase the average IQ of one generation of niggers by killing all the stupid niggers, but the subsequent generation of niggers will revert to the mean, just as most children of intelligent parents are significantly more average than their parents. This is not a difficult concept.

Me again, just checking in now that I'm home.

Came back to my apartment, which I'm going to be paying an extra $45 a month on starting in April – for utilities, you see – and I see a neighbor moving out. Turns out the reason is another rent hike. The 70-year-old Baby Boomer millionaire faggot who owns this complex and has a nice big house in the hills is upping the rent by another $200 in May.

Meanwhile, I am officially no closer to having a down payment on a fucking nigger-tier trailer now than I was 10 years ago, though my credit is much better than it was.

Fug, that was some fucking raise…..

You got to manage to buy something, start small

fugg

Sliding but speaking of housing, I really need to get to sell my current living shit, and buy my self a house somewhere, pref a farm.

The Catholic Church didn't try to "convert" mestizos and some niggers out of the goodness of their heart. The fear was that if it wasn't done quickly, the Muslims would arrive and create another race of animals to fight us. The only options were to wipe out the natives (as in the US) or "convert" as in South America. Obviously, the better solution would have been to just kill all of them. The problem with Africana was that it's such a huge fucking continent, it would have made it harder to track down and kill every single nigger.

Also, it must be kept in mind that until the ~1920s in Europe, niggers were displayed in cages like apes. no one then could ever have imagined letting them run loose in our societies. Tis was where the Jews and their "humanitarianism" came in and started the rot. you'll hear this a lot, but it's completely true; slims enslaved over 100 million niggers, with 80%-90% of them dying on the journey. As soon as they arrived, the male niggers would be castrated or fixed just as a dog would be.

If any White men survive anywhere to write our history someday, the failure to send back the negroes after the civil war and allowing the Jews into the US were the nails in our coffin. Within the next ~10 years, the Jews will get us to go to war with Iran for them. Be it through pressure or false flag like the USS Liberty.

People don't know this and even after being told few believe t, but look up the USS Liberty and the planes armed with nukes sent to drop them on Cairo. Cairo was within 2 minutes of being nuked. Had it not been for the crew of the USS Liberty nigger-rigging an antenna and getting the word out that they were alive and that the Jews were the ones who bombed them, that would have started WW 3 right then and there.

It's actually worse. I've gotten over the shock and redone the math. $995, plus $45 in utilities, is now jumping to $1,295 plus utilities. So it's actually $300.

mate you're not on fucking reddit or kikebook, no one cares about your rent on a board for discussing politics. Look at how cuckchan went from being decent a few years ago to whatever it is now. Please don't ruin this place even more with useless, OT shit.

Uh. . . It was the Jews' fault?

unrelated, there is a slide kike in the catalog btw
anyone on irc that can tell the mods, it's like 6 million posts to flag
not to slide

Don't worry, a virus to target non whites only is being developed as we speak

Blacks are an ethnic time bomb that if not dealt with soon with cause further problems down the line. The jews/leftists could flood our homeland with this disease or we could roll out the final solution.

( Easier said than done I know, but with home genetics splicing who knows) We just need to develop a super virus that kills niggs by the dozens. Or vaccines that sterilize them. The benefit of the virus is that it would be far quicker and stop leftists from importing the niggs.

Dealt

At the end of the day, the whole world was to dogpile into white nations, and every millionaire gook with money flees the country immediately. It's a major phenomena in China in fact. Where I live, I'm surrounded by endless millionaire gooks from China. Nobody wants to live in Asia and any cucks that can be convinced to move to non-white nations ought be incentivized to self-deport at once.

Let's be serious, we need to take the colonies back
Can deport all back to, let them try higher position with us supervising. It's a gold mine, and they belong here

This be true story from yesterday
Was in oslo, out on some failed reckon for some shit, but end up with some druggies…
Nigger comes, hehey… anyone got coke, we don't dare to go outside without coke
,,,,, that's here, duh, slide, baked. Also point they get sick of living here, lit sick. Scared here

they don't belong here

That gave me a chuckle user.

When will the world learn? It's inhumane to let Africans breed. They belong in a zoo, not around other people.

tbh Holla Forums-influenced market predictions have historically been correct, as far as I've followed. If I have $500 to throw around, it seems like, after fees and tax, I could make $50-100 on shorting the rand. Can a poorfag get into this easily, or how do you "get" a broker? I'd like to jew the jew. Is there a guide for this stuff, assuming I understand basic economics and finance? Knowing theory is one thing, moving the money around is another.

Its your moral imperative to not let surviving African niggers go around telling everybody you ler one of them live, youll up to your eyes in shit, you have to send a message

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Food and income for life if people undergo voluntary sterilization. Kind of what's been imposed on western people anyway.

Save your money. No joke. Nothing but rice and beans for the entire time you are there. Sell everything you own. Nothing but a suitcase of clothes and a suitcase of food / supplies to travel for a week a bedroll and tent. Then stop paying EVERYTHING. Not a dime. Squat like a motherfucker saving everything until the county has to come and kick you out. When they come roll up your bedroll, grab your suitcases and move east to the midwest.

Texas is doing great and we need white people. The DFW area is fucking unreal in its growth right now and is desperate for quality workers. Especially now that hordes of beaners are running scared. You should have enough money to at least get here and setup a tent for a few days in whichever city you want (stay the fuck away from dallas proper tho) until you get a regular job. Anything is better than that life kid. Might be rough the first year or two, but you can get up and rolling quick here, at least get a cheap mobile home to rent doing shit work till you hit a regular decent job and can get a car and move up in the world. Eventually buy your own plot of land somewhere away from here even.

confusion of the highest order tbh

The language reflects their minds. They don't have words for these concepts because the concepts don't make sense to them.
This is simply not true. There are Africans who score within the normal white range on IQ tests, but they still don't think like white people do. They score higher than their brethren for the reasons smart whites score higher than average whites, not for the reasons whites score higher than Africans. They don't have the specific adaptations whites do, their brains are just more efficient African brains. A few small subgroups like the Igbo may have some cognitive adaptations isomorphic to the ones that whites have for living in civilization, but the overwhelming majority of black ethnic groups don't, and those adaptations don't spring up fully formed as a single mutation. It takes time.

I think the key is the 2th AllMother Eva mitocondrial DNA and Neandertal genes.
Pure Apefrican orks are absente of both.

You'd have to go further back to that whole shitfest about "muh liberte, equality, and fraternity" which started in France and was what created the Egalitarian cancer to begin with.

Why are there still probably some White South Africans that STILL don't live in Orania, South Africa?

You'd think with being genocided and all… being constantly exposed to swarms of niggers… they'd all be redpilled at this point.

The cucks that still don't migrate to Orania, South Africa probably deserve the deaths they get.

There are signs at my train station that instruct not to feed the pigeons. We need to have signs that instruct the same for Africans. All that will happen is they will flood into Europe, and then starve there.

African niggers are dumber than the least functional retarded white. It is so sad, but 1,000 Corkies running an African nation could probably turn the place around in 10 years.

Funny story but you might as well just plunge those shears into their throats.

psst, email me at [email protected]/* */ if you wanna learn swing trading, day trading, long-term investing, and everything else about the stock market! You're clueless right now but I have good sources.

I haven't read much on it, how do they keep the niggers out? I know it got lots of (((media))) attention, the usual cries of racist because they don't want niggers robbing and murdering them.

For some reason I have reservations still about exterminating every last nigger and want to keep a small sample population size of a thousand of each type of nigger, no more than a hundred thousand in total probably, probably less.

However the jews I have not had any reservations whatsoever about wanting to completely wipe them off of Earth forever and ever. I just want the Jew nightmare to end.

You know thats racist thinking user. :^)

I remember playing that game when I was a kid.

Guys one way or another…

Racial Holy War is the only solution.

You should be worshipping gods that will prepare you for this, meditating for this, working out for this, acquiring tools and weapons, and planning your whole life for this. If you are a coward you must stamp out your cowardice. Whatever stands in the way, you must push it aside so you are ready for the RaHoWa.

For 9 years I've prepared. My preps are not yet done; being that I don't have the advantages of boomers and that I have been long recovering from health problems (I'm really sick all the time for a 20 year old)…. but I'm so fucking close. Maybe even in a few months I will have everything ready that I want… and even so, if the RaHoWa were to break out tomorrow, I might not be able to kill the thousands of niggers I'd like to kill but I'll probably take down a hundred on my own just as I am now.

What will be that moment that we finally get to begin this great work of wiping out all the cucks and muds?

I don't know. I think it's electrified fences, heavily secured buildings, alarms, surveillance, and armed guards.

There are only 892 of them in that entire town. The minimum number of humans you need for a population to be sustainable long-term with no inbreeding is 500 breeding age individuals (about 250 female 250 male). In mammals in general it is 50 individuals.

It would be quite ironic if the whole world became one giant Brazil and decayed into fucking nothing while Orania, because of its self-sustaining nature (they produce their own food, their own electricity, and they have their own resources) could continue to operate and maintain an advanced civilization.

From the looks of it on the map, there's a lot of farms outside of Orania, South Africa. So my guess is that those other places are full of whites; since only whites farm and niggers are too lazy. So the surrounding area is probably a buffer zone of cucks who think it's ok to let some niggers be around them. So the niggers probably target the cucks in the buffer zone first before making it all the way through into Orania, South Africa.

Cuckstian shows himself to be a self-conceited faggot. Holla Forums left in state of shock. More at 11.

checked
We have to prepare every fucking day for this, all other rhetoric doesn't matter. Start stockpiling kerosine to burn these fuckers to death. The Race War will start in 2024 once enough Africans have been imported into Europe

What happened to that one Dam in Africa built by whites in the 1950s that was about to collapse & kill thousands of people because Africa kept using the money to maintain it for other things for 67 years straight?

Just burn it all down.

I've worked for (((AT&T))) for nearly ten years, and I still can't even buy a crackhouse for $15k. Bank says my job isn't good enough. I have maybe $150 in savings due to shit constantly fucking off. If I don't keep my car in PRISTINE condition, I risk losing the only shit job I can get with my fucked heart and broken knees.

And I live in the midwest, land of low cost of living, and also equally low pay. Difference is, I can't take a single paycheck and live like a god in another state like a Californian could.

Did they ever stop starving?

I almost forgot that this was happening because Chinese peasants value having a son and carrying on their family name more than their bloodlines surviving so they have hugely skewed sex ratios.

Sweden's ratio is even worse now, though.

guardianlv.com/2014/05/south-africa-is-orania-the-only-hope-for-a-better-future/

Remember that one article about the teacher visiting africa? They came to the conclusion that Africans are literally incapable of seeing into the future. They live in the present perpetually. they were given seeds to grow farms & ate the seeds because they couldn't understand the concept of "if you plant this you will have food later". It was really eye opening after I found most african children fail the self recognition test when put in front of a mirror.

I kinda want to sell all my shit and live there. Start up from very little and build up a beautiful farm. My neighbors would want me to marry their daughters and have a large family.

Wizard here. This has magickal implications which we can take advantage. Because a nigger is fixated always in the present and niggers are also unusually relaxed they are highly receptive to thought impressions. Although they would not necessarily have all that much power individually to generate any strong thought currently, a white magician casting off of thoughtforms at them could cause "mass hysteria" very easily. It would not be much more difficult than hypnotizing livestock.

A particularly powerful and well trained white wizard, one who already pulls heavy psychic weight up against other white humans, could become a god to these niggers and make them do potentially anything.

You'd have to stop speaking English and you'd have to be of Dutch/Boer descent.

Lets just start something in the Americas… by the time we have our shekels saved up to buy some large plot of shit land somewhere (Orania started with 40 different white families investing in it initially) we can begin our own Orania.

Didn't the article say the kids were forced to learn English?

The exact opposite.

Also they may have some christcuckery going on in their mindset and knowing the trackrecord of Christianity and how easily subverted it gets, we really need to move onto Kekism or some other philosophical/religious tradition.

Sometimes I think we're just going to keep posting in Holla Forums for the rest of our lives.

Btw if anyone wants to go full Breivik, THIS right here is the prime target: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man

The casualties would be incredibly high and it would be ONLY the worst degenerate leftists. You would at once be purging shitloads of antifas, druggies, extreme leftists, racemixers, and mongrels.

jewishworldreview.com/weekly/standard092499.asp

Disregard this, I was thinking of something else, and meaning to post this somewhere else.

Set a limit and some goals. I have a specific age at which I just go full Breivik if better things aren't in swing by then.

Hey, at least we get to share the joys of our fellow Holla Forumsaks. Yesterday /hwndu/ played CTF with Shia.

britannica.com/topic/Boer-people

This is interesting and worth reading.

tfw the (((British))) with their libshit ideas fucked up the whole world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Front_Plus

oh lawd this is real: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Party

Good fucking goy, clearly the solution is not have any kids at all, that makes sense, you need to make more room for niggers

Borlaug was a Norwegian, though.

I can't see this as anything other than a divine curse.

Why the hell would they move back to Africa, though?

You mean a (((vaccine))) they give everyone around the world?

At some point British policy and sentiment became Jewish. You tell me when that was.

for most of us nothings going to change until we go to the local supermarket and the tendies are no longer on shelves

I may sound like a monster, but I don't care since this shit is beyond my control. I'm looking for a fund that's leveraged against the JSE. Shit could get interesting there very quickly.

So helping niggers not be niggers is racist. Helping people at the expense of your own people is racist.

shortly after a traitorous puritan lead a puritan revolution in England that caused mass death among his own people
then he invited the jews back into England and made it legal for them to exist on British soil for the first time in 500 years
then later on the Dutch would invade and conquer England with the aid of protestant traitors in Englands aristocracy
the Dutch King of England William of Orange or Wilhelm III allowed the Rothschilds who owned counting houses across Germany and the Netherlands to establish a grand counting house responsible for all the record keeping of the finances of Britain so Wilhelm wouldnt have to organise his financial affairs himself
this allowed the Rothschild to establish the first Bank of England and gain financial control of the entirety of Britain all because a Dutch king was too fucking lazy to go through his finances himself
give it a few decades after that for the Dutch king to die and for Englands crown to pass to a German cousin and the first German king of England starts knighting rich jews in England and creating the first jewish aristocratic families of Britain
compared to the jewish aristocratic in pre-revolutionary France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Poland
eventually these rich jews enter the House of Lords and form schemes probably through masonic lodges to use the British Empire to expand their wealth across the world like the Sassoons used the British Raj and engineered the opium wars to create a global opium trade
eventually it culminates near the end of the life of half-German Queen Victoria when Disraeli an Anglican baptised jew becomes the first jewish prime minister of Britain
and hes the one who believed the Boer War was a good idea
so Britain was subverted and taken over by jews over the course of about 170 years with the help of puritans and the Dutch and German aristocracy
never mind the Norman French who brought them to England in the first place

Being white and doing anything short of castrating yourself and submitting to a black master who then beats and rapes you to death is racist.

Not dying out as fast as possible is racist.

There are still millions of whites living there which is dragging them along economically somewhat

Look, it's either "shrivel up" needle, or a bullet.
I'd go for the bullet, tbh, but the (((international community))) would object to this, and then we are back to WW2 with the international jew going al in to fight le ebil gnazi hwite man.

I got sick and tired of this shit years ago tbh. It's time for some tough love fam.

Let's take a knife to our foreign aid budget and cut it down to nothing. Then we shouls withdraw from the UN.

I have been thinking the same thing.

The UN is even more inefficient and irrelevant at this point than the League of Nations was.

youtu.be/ylyts7L6Hwg

Niggers will never ever, EVER learn. They are still living like cavemen. They just can't learn lessons. Let the chinese deal with cleansing africa of niggers. I can only hope that the west does the same with their nigger populations

mate, read the fucking thread, this has been discussed and was one of the main points discussed. Zuma is about to start seizing White farms in South Africa just like Mugabe did in Zimbabwe, whites are leaving and the entire fucker is going to crash.

Now despite this, S&P and Moody's still haven't put them at junk, so you still German pension funds buying billions of these "high yield SA government bonds" which are never going to be paid. The average person doesn't know shit about the South African economy or how bad shit is and is about to get much, much worse.

You have one Indian–the finance minister Pravin Gordhan– who is preventing total State Capture and Zuma has been looking for any excuse to put him out on his ass since he's the last one blocking the kaffir from fully using the treasury as his personal bank account. Rumor is that it's coming in next few few weeks.

when he fired last finance minister, the Rand fell something like 15% overnight. I don't like speculating on currency since I feel like I'd be Jewing the few remaining Whites there (though maybe I should since wealthy Whites are leaving and poor Whites get nothing anyway).

The beauty in all this is that even the "educated" lemmings who read the Jew Snake Crimes (NYT) have no clue what's going on since the Juden won't report any of it. So all the older cunts with their 401ks and even the liberal Jews not plugged directly in have little idea it's coming.

If someone were so inclined, go on forex and see what sort of deal you can work. I wanted to do this so badly a few years ago when I saw it coming, but had no shekels. Wanted to borrow the shekels from my old man, wouldn't give. Just as I predicted, fucking rand crashed. If I had the shekels back in 2010 to get in on what I knew was coming… and it's going to get much, much fucking worse with the niggers rioting for "free decolonized education," more mining strikes, Zuma aligning with the outright commie EFF on Land seizures.

N.B.- there was a funny incident a few months ago when the Guptas (the Indians behind "State Capture") tried to leave the exclusive private airport owned by the Jew Oppenheimers with a few sacks full of the Chosen Ones diamonds. The Jew had his private army literally chase them out of the airport to send them a message to keep their swarthy hands off the self-chosen's gems.

If the rumors do turn out to be true, but the end of 2017 it's going to be at 1:23 (dollar to rand). The ratings agencies have gone so far out of their war to avoid demoting to junk bc the niggers have learned very well how to shout "racist." But ti's going to get bad enough the MSM jews just won't be able to hide it. I'd be curious as to what the big Jew firms are doing with this. They can't be seen to be taking advantage of niggers directly because bad PR, but they have to know all this and will make shekels somehow.

*by
way
(yes I know muh spelling was shit).

Feeding dumb starving niggers makes them breed more dumb starving niggers.

I'm so sick of common sense being considered racist and ridiculous. These black parasites need to die off. That's it. Blacks are useless trash, and continuing to artificially prop them up is ultimately destructive, with no positive returns at all.

There's two sides of this African coin.

1/ Too fucking dumb to help themselves and the tribe. Lazy beggers who are and always will be stuck in the stone age, and only have enough IQ to stick their dicks in holes and breed more retards for fresh UNICEF OC footage every christmas when i'm eating my fucking dinner. An international embarassment, burden of the developing world, hot bed of disease and corruption.

2/ They are intelligent enough to keep this charade going for so long they know that at some point they will dominate the world through our mercy. At this current rate, in 2150ad places like Vienna, Copenhagen, Gdansk, etc will look like pic related.

No tier 2 technology will ever come as long as we keep propping up these useless breeding zerglings. All our good work will be gone to waste.

Better than old bones precious, better than nothing.
Remember this the first time around, crypto-Jew sonic meme magician Bob Geldoff flipped his shit on daytime TV, to whip up panic and a sense of urgency.
It worked, the nation became obsessed with emptying their pockets to fund keeping flies off of nigger babies, shackling and fettering mother Nature and her checks on uncontrolled breeding, the population reservoir which would later be pumped into Europe as a black biological tsunami was born, it was vaccinated and fed wholesome foods to ensure its survival (and our end.)

this is intentional. this is how the catholic church spreads. this is how it ate alive the nordic gods and the celtic gods, often building churches directly on the sites of holy wells and other pagan worship locii. the practices of catholicism are not even christian, but that won't stop the rabidly irreligious from failing to notice.

These "help poor Africa" campaigns are conducted for the purpose of garnering sympathy for non-whites around the world. I've spoken with enough real Africans to know that these pictures of starving Africans are utter bullshit. Sally Struthers is the poster child for this manipulation, and Jewish brainwashing bs.

Rhodesia alone is the size of Texas. Most people have no concept of just how fucking big Africa is since it can't be shown to scale on a map/globe since it's too big. You can't talk to "enough Africans" to know anything about he entire continent. I'm sure there are lots of starving niggers, given their IQ. But all that happens when they are fed or given vaccines is that they breed more niggers. The same animals who should have starved 25 years ago now infesting Europe.

Which picture should I choose for the future Zimbabwe N°2 picture?

I remember your posts on the university protests. Save safe man.

Pic related, the bad and not that bad parts of Africa.

Japan hired an Israeli security firm at their plants just 6 months before it happened, Japan was planning to send paid consultants to Iran to help their nuclear program. It was the kikes, only problem mistake Japan made in that instance was trusting the kikes.

Shit priorities tbh fam.

Was this made in the Nineties?

It's a nice thought, slightly impractical considering the amount of nigs that exist.
A far more realistic method would be large scale chemical castration. I'm sure mosquitoes could easily be tweaked to carry some sort of sterilisation pathogen.
The spread would be a little dangerous, and could possibly go out of control and move too far north.
Still, it's a realistic thing to do.

In fairness it's a tool up which would do more, as the scions of the big kikes now all gather in "luxury camps" at that degeneracy fest. There was an article last year that some of them flooded a big jew's "private camp."

MagnaBSP "security cameras" installed were likely small nukes, they also admitted they had internet connection to the feed from them (not allowed inside reactor room), jim stone explains it pretty well in his report

Fukushima happened after Japan offered to enrich uranium for Iran

Jim Stone is utter cianigger fantasyland bullshit

do you have a source on this user? It's possible, anything is, but tough for me to believe the Jews wouldn't have had the nip plans shut down through the ZOG. Last ones to give a mideast power nuke help were the French with Iraq and the kikes killed a bunch of French scientists in Paris and elsewhere.

Magyars were not originally european, read a history book for fuck sake.

Before that happens the hordes of starving niggers will eat every living thing on the continent, say goodbye to elephants, hippos, lions, and literally everything else larger than a cockroach.

or you could go dailystorm and marry a gook, but still be on our side, wink wink

ha I lived in Oakland for a taste of CA life for 12 weeks (travel nurse)

I get this 100% user.

tfw I paid $1200 a month for a bedroom and kitchen privileges in a house that was a split level.

The belayev fox experiment worked because foxes happened to be similar enough to wolves/dogs that they had genes that coded for empathy and friendlienss towards humans, and that those genes often get passed on with other genes that confer dog-like traits. Niggers completely lack such genes so you cannot breed them for empathy and social cohesion like you can with foxes.

He'd still function better than a nigger though

Unless you breed them whites, then they would be smart enough to become president.

Why don't they just grow more food? Isn't there plenty of farmable land there?

Thanks man, I needed this.

it's mostly the chinks that are stealing ivory, if some dipshit businessman was going to give me 40k for a rhino horn I'd go poach one too, assuming I was a savage nigger

good situation to turn everybody on the chinks, btw

Because pic related

Create civilizations and masters arts and sciences to make true wonders of intellect.
Too stupid to grasp the idea of farming food

But you know. Diversity and equality.

If they can't even feed themselves why are they fucking and having more niglets? Fuck them. They hate YT but don't mind begging for YT's money and help.

This is well put. The other perspective to take on this issue that also needs to be recognized:
people who breed while dependent on aid are guilty of a crime against humanity.
any warlord who destroyed enough villages and farms to leave 1000 people without any livelihood or means of supporting themselves would be instantly, easily recognized as guilty of a crime against humanity… but 1000 starving and aid-dependent nigger couples breed 1000 totally dependent babies have the exact same impact on the world and society: the sudden appearance of 1000 "people" whose basic irreducible needs are totally unmet.

The Malthusian Dynamic, son.
Increase in available resources will be consumed in an increase in reproduction.

So long as we keep feeding them, they'll keep fucking.

I just want to point out that they're allowed to exist because niggers are just too fucking dumb to do anything pic somewhat related.

it's "africa addio," (wops not frogs) and the best rip of it is eternally preserved on archive dot org

Niggers never evolved. They can't into hunter gatherer, farming or horticulture.

Was the thread archived?

No, they evolved.
If you want a picture of how bad it could be, look at the Abbos in Australia.
They're a time capsule view of human development 100k years ago

Does Obesity kill us?

I'm talking about African niggers. They are 100% homosapien, whereas whites, asians and eurasians are homosapien + neanderthal. Niggers are still the same as they were thousands of years ago, dumb aggressive savages.

OC gud?

magyars weren't but finns were

t. suomi

(checked)
It needs to be given out fast though, like at 700 m/s. Sort of an inoculation.

I blame systemic altruism amongest whites. Look at the Rhodesians helping out niggers and the like. Where'd that get them?

Once we eliminate the Jews we will have the strength within ourselves to see that there is us and the other. And then we shall have peace in ourselves.

Whites need to make their own self-sustaining city-states. Or arcologies.
Buy some islands.

why would anyone live there?

Just sterilise every last nigger. If anyone complains, everyone just point at Israel and how they do it and that makes it ok because oy vey remember muh six gorillion. Oh look, a pony.

There's no helping them. Keep feeding them and their population will continue to increase at a high rate, just as it's done for so long thanks to all the aid they receive. And as their population grows they need more and more and more aid all the time. Eventually we won't be able to support all of the African parasites even if we wanted to, and there will be suffering on a scale never before seen on Earth because soft-hearted liberal fucks don't have the balls to cut Africa off.

And the Africans won't just go quietly, peacefully starving to death in the Savannah. There will be a mass migration from Africa into more "fertile" lands (even though Africa is incredibly fertile, they're just too stupid to farm properly).

No. It's not our job to help Africa, they are not our problem. Any time and effort we spend helping them could have been time and effort helping our own. Quit with this cuckoldry bullshit. You sound two steps away from offering your wife to a nigger for the good of the African race, since that's the (((white))) thing to do.

Not 20.000, 72.000 at least, when migration began. Everyone else somehow manages but them, so they;re universally alone in this.

It's easy to get caught up thinking like this, but the reality is that we are in a Malthusian war with non-whites. If we do not increase our birth rate, humanity is doomed; if blacks take over the world by population, humanity will (at best) technologically stagnate (more likely it will regress), and we will eventually get hit by an asteroid or a supervirus and die out. We need to keep the flame of humanity burning.

You need to spread as much white DNA as possible. Get creative. There's a shortage of gametes worldwide, and if lesbians or people with fertility issues can't get white gametes, they'll settle for getting them from Tyrone and Sharkeisha.

This same jew, bob Geldoff. They just never fucking stop:
itv.com/news/2017-03-15/east-africa-crisis-appeal-sir-bob-geldof-tells-itv-news-the-world-must-do-more-to-help/

The Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) appeal for the crisis in East Africa raised £12 million in less than 24 hours since its launch.

The joint appeal by aid agencies is raising money for millions in urgently in need of food, water and medical treatment.

In South Sudan, Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia, drought and conflict have left more than 16 million on the brink of starvation, the DEC said.
Famine - Millions On The Brink: Tonight
DEC
Donations can be made to the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal in a variety of ways Credit: DEC
DEC Chief Executive Saleh Saeed hailed the "huge generosity" of people in the UK in response to the "devastating humanitarian crisis in East Africa".

“The powerful TV appeals highlighted the desperate situation of families, children and older people. This has really struck a chord with the public, who have recognised the urgency of the crisis."

“The needs are huge. We would urge people to continue demonstrating compassion and generosity so that DEC member charities can continue to save lives and reduce the suffering of people in East Africa. Please don’t delay, donate," he added.

This. A slow cooker plus 50 lb sacks of rice and beans. Look for pork shoulder on sale and also whole chickens. The other day Safeway had whole chickens for 99c per pound and pork shoulder for $2ish per pound.

If you go the rice & beans route you need fat and flavor. Obviously pork shoulder has shit tons of fat and flavor. For chickens, you can partially debone whole chickens (legs, wings, and cut out the backbone with a serrated knife), make stock, and then use the stock to cook the rice.

If you do the rice and beans thing, make sure to do your research on how to cook beans, you need to soak the motherfuckers overnight and boil them for 15 minutes to neutralize their toxins BEFORE you throw them into your slow cooker.

Not surprised. Niggers never evolved to think ahead, whites had to save and plan for the ridiculously harsh winters in prehistory.

Some interesting related material by the way

>The ability to think ahead and prepare for the future is inversely correlated with impulsiveness.[63]
amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0965638359

>Among Whites and Blacks earning more than $50 thousand per year, Blacks saved less than half the average amount that Whites saved.
arielinvestments.com/LibraryFiles//blk_investor_pdfs/2007 Black Investor Survey Press Release.pdf

>Instant gratification is normally considered an infantile/immature trait; In Africa where Whites taught Blacks how to farm effectively, they increased their production by 10x - but when they returned 2 years later, the Blacks already reverted to their previous behavior.
archive.org/stream/Now-menAndTomorrow-menWhyWeAreNotEqual/NowMenandTomorrowMen_by_GM_Mes#page/n0/mode/2up

>Impulsiveness is also correlated with drug abuse and crime, where Blacks consistently outperform Whites . In one experiment, Black and White children were offered a small candy bar immediately or a larger one later: most of the Blacks chose the small one and most of the Whites chose the larger one. The author wrote "Negroes are impulsive, indulge themselves, settle for next to nothing if they can get it right away, do not work or wait for bigger things in the future."
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1962-04824-001

>According to one author, Blacks "hold labor as an evil inferior only to death… There is abundant evidence to show that the Negro will not work without a considerable amount of persuasion."
archive.org/stream/onnegrosplacein00londgoog#page/n12/mode/2up

This is actually a conflagration and divvying up of money to several different famines caused by man made and natural reasons.

Yemen is a man made illegal act of war actually perpuatrated by the british and american governments as allies of the saudis in the current yemeni war.

Nigeria is another artificial crisis caused by The West allowing Boko Haram to take Northern Nigeria instead of sending in the African Union which they should have done as that's what its there for. Again the money came from Saudi Arabia to fund these wahabi Extremists.

Sudan is messed up because of Chink oil drilling which we turn a blind eye to,saudi Wahhabism and tribal wars. plus a real famine as in 1984.

Somalia is tribal and islamic war a failed state, allowed to fester by not regulating multinational companies, american missionaries the legacy of colonialism. and the fact these people wont develop agriculture.

We are keeping them poor but it is partly themselves.

1.Sanction off China and the Saudis for acting like cunts.

2.agriculture programs,stat.

3.commercial fishing/dumping to be legislated against and not let to slide by western governments and the un.

4. SANCTIONS for war and violent conduct not for faggot and cunt rights.

5. no free passes or special favours for special interests.

6. shut down haarp which is currently ringing in my ears from modifying weather patterns.

If you can do the following we can succeed.

What is this formatting?

If only you could stop being a jew.

are you are jew? fauna and flora don't matter as much as people.

Abort all your kids to save the crested newt goyim!

make massive profits.)

Jewcular Power is owned by Jews mainly and they try to make building and operating them as expensive as (((possible))).

The Jewish Carbon limits are forcing countries into using nukes as renewables by themselves don't make enough and nuclear is seen as completely clean.

Bernard Henri LEVY.

THE BIGGEST FUCKING CONTINENT ON OUR PLANET WITH THE LOWEST DENSITY

Goddddddddammmmit nigger, you can place China, Europe and Australia on Africa and the critters around it are roughly South America, so big is Africa.

Get a grip Niggers. You have Nigggeria which has more oil than China (!) ready to be burned, not some slimy goo like Venezuela, but high grade, top notch oil. And Niggers have most metals needed for industry, most of everything. Even good soils, there are vast, VAST stretches of land waiting to be cultivated, bigger than Western Europe.

But no, "we" are starving Africa. "We."

But but but Europe needs those resources to feed them Immigrants u nadsi

They're either exploited or dependants and I know which I prefer.

Twice the amount of inhabitants in my country. And our left *still* insists that we have to take in African refugees because of e.g. starvation.

we should have let those slit eye fucks starve after the war, after all they imprisoned the brits and americans in death camp.

japanese version of this cartoon.

panel 1 hiroshima and nagasaki.

panel 2 allies money

panel 3 we need to make shit to sell to the americans.

Panel 4. japanese businessmen fucking 12 year olds

panel 5….

massive crises don`t just start one day
these things take decades to develop…

What governments are causing it there?
Whos funding the wars there?
Why is suddenly now a problem after it reached a peak?

Easy, in fact, most industrial societies already do this. Naturally, (((they))) try to subvert it, but some earn very good money and have traits which work very well in civilized society. There will be a moment where deliberate and cautious action on behalf of those high earning blacks is needed to remain a part of society.
The dumbfucks will be round up and shot or just ground down by the forces of state or nature. Anything can work, blackout (hahaha), sun storm, disruption of supply chains etc, civil/BLM uprising.
Which nigger family survives, the one on a hill whose father decides to bail with them innawoods or the one in a gang going after the gubermint for gibsmedats?

Fuck Eritrea. These cocksuckers are some of the mandatory redistributed "refugees" that the EU forced people to take.

This is a big part of it, yep, but in the case of South Africa, it's obviously just a fucking scam, has nothing to do with with the bullshit carbon tax scheme since they'd never have to pay any shekels anyway. It's just a chance for Jews/Indians/top ANC niggers to drain the fucking treasury. Best part is, the ting would cost essentially the equivalent of a year of South African GDP. Right now, they are only even above water since ZOG gives them huge grants of shekels (a lot, though nowhere near what Israel gets of course). Hoping to God Trump cuts all the aid to fucking Africa.

It's genuinely baffling how the average person does realize the absolutely mind boggling the amount of natural wealth Africa holds, and how niggers just waste it all. Can't wait for niggers to demand gibs for China.

Restore colonial powers, end foreign aid (global communism), and the problem will disappear.

Thomas Jefferson wrote about trying to improve them by having Germans mate with the negresses to produce a better quality slave. What happens instead? They seem to just take on the worst nigger qualities but with a slightly raised IQ, which just makes them more dangerous to us. There's no way it would work anyway, especially now. Fucking retards like Jimmy Carter, Warren Buffet and Gates, spending billions and helping more of their kids survive…so they can fucking flood Europe?

I'm getting a good laugh out of that fucking ginger "prince" in the UK, the one born of his mother cuckolding his father. He has apparently set to marry a quadroon, who surely doesn't look as repulsive as a real negress (particularly no make hair) but is just as uptight and claims to be a negress and virtue signals and claims "oppression" accordingly. That one is going to e hilarious. It the ginger does marry her, it will be good PR for them, so I'm sure they won't be averse to it.

There's a Dr. Pierce broadcast from ~2000 or so, where a Jewess from "the Runnymeade Trust" complains that the royals are "too White" and complains that the queen did not tell charles to marry a negress.

II actually hope it goes ahead. Just wait until you see the fuss the Jews make over "first royal negress." And, if her dried out old cunt have a kid, "first royal negro prince."

The Houthis mostly ran the place. But then the Saudis backed a coup. The coup failed and it turned into a civil war. Of course, the USA immediately acknowledged the Saudi-backed group as the legitimate government. This has been a long process of suppressing the Houthis. While the Houthis are the major ethnic population, about 40%, they used to be the majority. Some generations ago, the Saudis invaded Yemen, conquering some of their land, and the Houthis became minorities in both countries.

Niggers are too stupid to grow their own food. They are barely capable of hunting.

nigger rappers don't give a fuck about Africans.

Buying .za bonds is speculating on whether or not the bondholders will be bailed out. (((They))) know whether and when a bailout will occur, and the details. So, (((they))) will make a profit.

Food for Sterilization.