Real "anti-Semitic" vandalism for once?

"Holocau$t i$ Fake Hi$story!" spray-painted on synagogue

SEATTLE – Temple De Hirsch Sinai, a synagogue on Capitol Hill, has been vandalized with anti-Semitic and Holocaust-denying graffiti.

Police are also investigated a suspicious package that was left at the temple. It turned out to be a book donation, police said.

Rabbi Daniel A. Weiner wrote on the synagogue's Facebook page that the graffiti was spray-painted on the facade of the old sanctuary. The temple is in the 1500 block of East Pike Street.

"It was just horrifically disturbing graffiti that kind of encompassed all classic anti-Semitic tropes of Holocaust denial and of Jewish affinity for money," Weiner sad in an interview with KOMO News Radio. "It was immensely troubling and immensely disturbing and shocking to me and to our community."

The incident comes amid a wave of threats against Jewish community centers across the country,

Those threats have included the Jewish community center on Mercer Island and Portland.

Weiner said in the interview that he wasn't surprised by the vandalism given what has been going on around the country.

Seattle police report that an off-duty officer spotted a spray-painted message in the 1400 block of 16th Avenue that called the Holocaust "fake history"

Police are increasing patrols in the neighborhood and ask that anyone with information call 206-625-5011.

Weiner announced the incident "with a heavy heart and troubled soul" Facebook and wrote that security has been increased.

"We immediately contacted law enforcement, who have responded quickly and efficiently in opening an investigation, for which we are profoundly grateful. Temple continues to take vigilant, substantive security measures to insure the safety and well-being of our community. In light of other recent threats and upcoming celebrations, we have further enhanced these measures," he wrote.

"And as we take all of these precautions, we are also adamant in our conviction that we will not allow the toxicity of intolerance and growing climate of hate to define who we are, how we live, and what our nation can be. We take courage from the upcoming celebration of Purim and its story in the Book of Esther, as our people triumphed over the evil plans of those who seek to diminish and destroy us, and as we stand shoulder to shoulder with all who are vulnerable and in need, placing our faith in God to inspire us to perfect a broken world."

Temple De Hirsch Sinai was founded in 1899 and has the largest Reform congregation in the Pacific Northwest.

Weiner said in the interview that his message to his congregation this Sabbath is that they should "deny those who wish to terrorize us any kind of momentum or any kind of success by continuing to live our lives as Jews, freely practicing Jews and to enjoy the blessings and opportunities of America … "

archive.is/kVSgg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D8ZkJ
8ch.net/pdf/res/22.html#q251
media.8ch.net/pdf/src/1450246326020.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

watchya

doin

rabbi

?

"Fake history"

Just going to reinforce how dangerous the term "fake news" is, and of course, blame Trump

Classic kikery. What a fucking tribe.

HOLOCAUST CONFIRMED FAKE NEWS
This is a good meme.

way of liberty archive.is/D8ZkJ

I'm really diggin' this irresponsible memeing.

Dubs confirm, rabbi's doin'
They've moved on from bastardized swastikas they just can't for the life of them draw properly to poking at their last sure bet, Steven Speilberg's holocaust.

Dubs confirm white powder.

With the $ signs this one actually feels legit.

I just redpilled the fuck out of a local group of political activists who hate our mayor by pointing out that the mayor is a kike and all of his loudest supporters are kikes.
These hook-nosed faggots memed their own destruction with the holohoax.
Global DDT soon, jewsquitoes.

IS SHIT GETTING REAL?

Also the rabbi's name is Weiner.

Checking these fine digits.

Kikes are accelerating their persecutory delusions due to a collective fear that the goyim are waking up, so they're scrambling to guilt their remaining nigger cattle into pitying them in the hope that they will come to their aid on DOTR.

How long till the next shabbos goy flick a la Schindler's List?

Anti Zionism is not Anti Semitic

Nigger aid.

This is why I think it's a case of "Whatcha doin', Rabbi?" That said, however, it could just be someone legit. If it is, I don't know how to feel about it. On the one hand, it's decent bantz, but on the other hand, as you say, it'll be blamed on le ebil Drumpf.

Did you watch the vidya. That's exactly what the Rabbi said. "Fake" History is a reference to the words of the President according to the kike. He also mentioned the $ign$ as a reference to 'Jews and Money'

Isn't Jew Jew Abrams and Speilberg working on some rapefugees flick? Guaranteed to have some holohoax references and metaphors.

It's so they can collect donations. Where the fuck do you think the idea of "victim bucks" originated?

WITH JEWS, FAKE NEWS

Saw that, yep that'll be it. Kindly kike repeating "WE WERE RAPEFUGEES TOO ONCE" in black and white to the backdrop of yiddish violins.

Are whites the only race which can build and maintain anything, along with draw straight lines?

I think the dollar signs indicates an authentic red pill.

Also who draws dollar signs like that? I always draw the lines through the S like this: $

It might be a tell that the graffiti artist is accustomed to writing hebrew. Or maybe not, it's just weird to draw dollar signs like that.

You know what, the exclamation mark is really odd. Changes the tone from trying to make a serious point/trolling kikes to desperately trying to create shock value. This is either watcha doin rabbi or another case of shitlibs false flagging.

This shit is fake, isn't it?

Seconded, they make no fucking sense. Also, note the directions of the draw. The (((person))) who did this was trying to cover up their writing style.
Also, the T's are all jewish. Note the separation and completely even top of the T, while other letters are flared and at odd angles.
Next, they picked a spot that is regularly tagged and already needed repainted, on the part that they don't use. This is a kike.

Most likely rabbi did it. Jews solely survive off victimization. They are also leaving it up for all the goys with open wallets to see. Donate to paint over it goy!

I don't think it is fake, though if it is they're idiots. They're pushing this too hard. They're going to make people actually look into it.

Sieg heil!

Agreed - too many $ confirms it was a greedy jew. A real bad goy would write only one and it would be in the word Holocau$t only.

What it demonstrates is a very superficial level of research into what would make an authentic 'alt-right' graffito.

Who benefits? Jews only benefits from this shit. Calling Holocaust fake is great and all, but that doesn't get a normie interested enough to question it. If you want to spread awareness for white nationalism or NATSOC, spread some quotes or statistics, something to make the normie intrigued. The majority of this board knows that Jews make a ton of money off the holocaust, but to normies they have no idea how the system works. I still think it was a rabbi who did it.

Doing it once every year or so to keep it alive in people's minds is one thing. Doing it several times in the space of a few weeks is going to spark interest.

Nobody brings up the holocaust out of the blue except for them. Only niggers and kikes do graffiti. Would it also be a coincidence if this synagogue was in some gated community where goyim don't ever walk by? Rabbis do this themselves because goyim really don't care; Jews aren't in danger and haven't been for more than 50 years, the Rabbis are afraid of their flock leaving the hivemind.

Indeed it does Rabbi, indeed it does.

the dollar signs are atypical. I usually see them written with one vertical line, rarely with 2 solid lines, and almost never with 2 interrupted lines. I'd guess it's an antiquated ,or perhaps foreign, way to write a dollar symbol

How does this benefit anyone but Jews? Normies are not going to look at that any different just because some graffiti was sprayed more than once in a week even. If the Graffiti had some intelligence to it, and actually sparked some thought in a normies mind, 100% guaranteed the news wouldn't jump on it like they did with this one.

The best amount of shekels.

If it keeps on happening they will. Do it once or twice and people are horrified. Do it ten times and people are like "what is this all about?!"

The last thing jews want to do is bring attention to real things, especially stuff like this "fake history" with dollar signs everywhere. If it was just 'death to jews' it'd be one thing, but this can hurt them.

Certainly more false flag nonsense from the left. Spraying graffiti on a synagogue and using a non-standard version of dollar signs? Are they even trying anymore? Though the thought of a Jew defacing their own place of worship is pretty damned amusing.

Someone should put up this rabbi mural.

yes, this needs to be done as a paste up, could be in and out quick

The cop they hired to watch the place did it hahahahahahahahahahaha

Monies. Also, as they play victim they propose more legislation that takes away your rights. It's an old con. It's really their only game. That and movies so expect some shit to be coming out soon about bad goys. Imperium the sequel or some shit. You see now why the DNC retards just continue to double down. It's the hallmark of the Jew so you see who ultimately controls them.

if fake history is memed like fake news was, confirmed typical tricks.

If not, it's unusual enough to be real in my mind

Careful with this, I'm betting they're doing this to further hammer muh 6 million into the public consciousness and gain support for taking action against "hate speech"

It's risky, they've increased patrols. You can reach more people just posting the image in together with the article about the "it was real in my mind" guy.

Newfag here. What's the name of this man?

Forget the guy, get the book.
8ch.net/pdf/res/22.html#q251

Whatcha doing rabbi?

Guaranteed to be another fake. No one has the time or desire to do any of this shit as it doesn't do anything worthwhile. It's just a waste of time (and money). The Jews kvetch loudly as usual and they then garner sympathy. Exactly the opposite of what we want to happen.

Bill Nye

also note that despite being written in ALL CAPS, HOLOCAU$T is capitalized
only jews do that

Now go pledge your donations to us, goyim!
By publicizing it for sympathy dollars? Oy vey, too obvious, chaim!

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO!

We really need to start attacking that term.

WEAPONIZED ASSAULT TROPES

Hm… Didn't we just have a thread where we proposed using a $ sign to denote jewishness? Perhaps it was really one of us. I don't know why he would do it though, it would be a much better idea to stage a false flag. Like writing "Kill all white people" or some shit.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Hey Rabbi…whatcha doin?

Fucking guaranteed

Speaking of examining writing for tells, are you from the eastern Midwest, user?

wat?
nope, file
click on the paperclip image, not the "save as original filename" ling

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO!

media.8ch.net/pdf/src/1450246326020.pdf
For PDFS you click on the paperclip placeholder.

400+ pages
fug man i dont have that kind of time

Whether this is legitimate or not, it is in our interest to provoke the jews to attack Trump. I want Trump's next book to have a "gradually, I began to hate them" -line.

A better message would be along the lines of
Did you know all the "death camps" were "discovered" by the Soviets?

False flag, probably by someone who went here but didn't understand how to meme so they could try to blame the chans. Lucky for us they're so bad at understanding what it is we do.

Even the JTA denies the holocaust.

Do they not realize they're doing this right on the heels of a left-wing rat pulling false flags of a similar nature? Will the US be country 110?

Getting get for jew expulsion

Nice palindromic digits!

I like it.

Misozionism. Will incorporate into rhetoric.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!
Usually Jewish names begin with Sch

I don't think this was a typical rabbi spray, because normally they consist of obvious shit like "i hate jews/niggers" or swastikas which have no direct message and pander to the "muh ebil nazi" image. But if you directly name the crux of the matter like here, shit can be more effective. If you do this at every available corner, sooner or later people will start to question it.

I've traveled and lived in most of the usa at this point… spookie though, I'm moving to that area in less than a month. Do people really talk like me there? It would be a welcome change, californian refugees keep flooding throuh the small coastal town I dwell in right now. I hate them, I hate them all!

HAHA WE'VE GOT 'EM BOYS

This. Remember why they're called "kikes"? It's because, at Ellis Island, they refused to sign entry forms using the customary "X" (because it looks like a CHRISTIAN CROSS) so they instead used "O". The Yiddish word for circle is "kikel" and the rest is history.

And the dollar sign is obviously singular and odd - the vertical crossbars are replaced with these tiny little ticks at the top and bottom of the "S". Those ticks look like they were drawn by someone who uses a written language employing diacritic marks.

HEBREW USES *TWO* KINDS OF DIACRITICS: "NIQQUD" AND "GERESH"

Oy vey, they've been found out.

Very eerie. Get it? Erie? Laugh with me here.

You might be onto something. I've never seen anyone draw a money symbol like that. It struck me as weird when I saw it too.

shid,
it sounded kinda believable just because it was different, but when you put it that way
Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Checked!

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO!
That's why kikes manage to deceive niggers and libtards so easily.
When they want special treatment and shekels they are "le poor innocent. persecuted for no reason, jews" but when they get caught doing their kikery they instead go with:
And this leads to spic, niggers and libtards believing that jews are "White people with a different religion".
That's part of the reason they are succeful in deceiving and backstabbing the goyim.

spread it!

whoever the artists was has no creativity at all. so most likely a jew or commie

checked and kekked

TYPICAL TRICKS, MER-…SCHLOMO
I actually write most of my letters in a way that's very inconsistent and looks similar to this. Feels bad, man. Mine don't look all squiggly around the edges like they were written by a lying kike, though.

spray-can with hebrew font loaded by default?

this is probably a $$$leftypol$$$ mole that knows about the ongoing effort to meme it
that, or user got serious about his meming

[CHECKED]
fucking checked m8

in seattle? the political spectrum imbalance gives us significantly higher odds of a flase flag, then.

which is more likely to be found there: mentally unstable leftist, or a right-winger who has had enough and absolutely must have his voice heard?

after rereading the thread its most likely a false flag
see

it's backward, kikes almost always put the thin backward.

I've been thinking lately. What's to stop someone from using spraypaint false flags against the Jew? Just going out to the nearest mosque, tagging the place with stars of David where ever they can and writing something along the lines "Arabs get out" in Hewbrew?

(checked)
because people always get caught due to these above most major cities,
they provide real time 3d panoramic city-wide surveillance with real time playback capabilities and pre-crime AI models.

The fact they're leaving it exposed is pretty suspect, that along with being in the commie tranny capital of the US, Xeattle, definitely schlomo up to his usual tricks

Literally this. All Hitler wanted to do was deport them. Then they kvetch and meme up a 6 gorillion genocide to score some pity cash. Now they're being exposed and we have a plan in mind that they themselves forged. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW. THE HOLOHOAX DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT SHOULD HAVE.

God damn I love meme magic. Praise Kek. This will be the greatest feat of meme magic in history, 80 years coming, how many dozens of hollyjew movies they shoved down our throats, how many "memoirs" "it was real in my mind" books they pushed for goycash. So much memeing has built up an enormous herkekital energy that is going to explode.

6 million dead jews will be only the beginning.

If any of you have any doubt about this, see (((pic related))). It is, and has been, happening.

Post yfw Jews trying to make Trump supporters look bad accidentally wind up writing facts about the holocaust on their museums and temples, redpilling normies to the hoax

Typical Tricks, Schlomo!

GAS YOURSELF

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO

it doesn't look that serious to me

it looks like kek approves of impalement

As does Der Fuhrer

SPICY

Delete this.

checked this is a beautiful idea

It's an art project

If you look closer theres also signs of previous graffiti and what appears to be a splatter mark from something being thrown at the wall.
I cant make out what the old repainted/removed graffiti is though looks short, probably a gang tag or some shit.

they cannot be that fucking stupid to try pushing fake history after fake news backfired immediately

ask yourself one question, do you believe Jesus was the son of God?

does it matter? a kike is a kike, and an abrahamic religion is a tool of jewish subversion and control

"Typical Tricks, Shlomo!"

FUCKIN CHECKED

What I want to know is what was the book

Anti-Semitic is Pro-Life

The Jews killed Christ, remember that.

GOD is coming to gas the jews and their friends (hello USA, cough), make no mistake about it