Way of liberty

IT'S HAPPENING

If you want to end all the bullshit around us in our planet, please make this hand sign during a long time in your bed (head at north) or outdoor, moving or not.

This handsign could help a lot of people in war against poverty, it's an old mechanism of natural law in case of dangerous situation.

You can make this sisn' close your eyes and think about your family and friends to help them. We will contact you. We can make the «game» funny again.

This thread will probably be bumplocked or deleted by mods, but please try.

Have a nice week-end.

Peace, sincerity, and harmony.

"Know Thyself" "Nothing in Excess" "Live in harmony with Natural Laws"

Dear diary,
Today the OP wasn't a faggot.
Oh wait, yes he was. Nevermind.

shut up you fucking retard, please fuck off this board and never returns

Oh yes nice attack JIDF Shlomoberg

stronger than yours

(checked)
fucking kek

No thanks.
Praise Kek and Shadilay, fuck Moloch and kikery.

>a thread that would get removed even on >>>/x/

I didn't said that is magick. It's just natural law. You probably hate this because you know the consequences if everyone make this sign.

You are trying to make people fear about it because you feeding yourself from fears of others people.

Every truth passes through three phases. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as self evident

please make this hand sign during a long time in your bed (head facing your boyfriend)

You, on the other hand, will be ridiculed until you become an hero.

Thanks.

(Checked)

You still haven't made a proper argument for why we should make a funny hand gesture.

What does the funny hand gesture do?
What is the symbolism? What is the function? Why do kikes do it?

Why not ?

It's how almost all people in high positions of power hold their hands when resting. it forms a pyramid. It may work metaphysically OR by being confidence building as it takes up more space. And your body language is based on how much space you take up, i.e. open socially vs. victory stance vs. chest puffed out.

Classic photos of praying hands also showed the hands with palms apart. you get a constant connection so your senses aren't distracted with your fingers feeling the desk, bed etc.

Not saying it "works" as magic, but it's good for sensory minimizing so you can focus your thoughts on other things.

i.e. you have a talk with a friend and your hands are in your pocket, suddenly you're counting coins, trying to figure which car that key goes too and thinking you can't feel that $20.00 you thought you had in that pocket.

It works probably more subconsciously / mentally than metaphysics, but it does allow you to focus your thoughts in one area without distraction.

Comedy note: after writing that I feel like the Sea Dog, the prate on family guy "I guess what I'm trying to say is" ha!

Whole lots of reasons why not to do something that you don't fully understand

that doesn't mean anything though you fucking retard.

every non-truth passes through 2 phases. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed.

It's a sign to make in case of danger but it's more effective if you have a foreskin

Is this smiley

Yes it's funny they don't want us to know this sign because we have foreskin on our dicks.

bumplocked.

please permanently-ban this fucking retard, I'm so tired of inbreds bringing down the IQ average of this board.

I'll give it a go OP.

Esoteric user here. Let me put it simply for you plebs so you understand. When you alter the shape of a circut you alter the way energy flows, this effects it's fields and interactions both internally and externally due to resonance and (self) interferenace, known as cymatics. This alteration in energy pattern pathway alters mode of being and experience. Think of it as a way of focusing your consciousness in a more precise way. All hand signs and nearly all yoga works on this principle.

Just fucking do it nigger, for at least 10 or 15 minutes at a time. If you still don't notice anything after a month of daily practice you're a think unobservant fucking nigger and should keep trying but you should get a sense for it long before then.

To all skeptics, check'em.