Muh 80s Nostalgia: The Movie

I made it about twenty minutes before I shut it off and deleted it. Shitty pop music from a decade that produced some of the worst of it. Breakdancing slavs (or maybe krauts or maybe they were ruskies, idk). Shitty cars. Shitty clothes. Stupid haircuts.

They might as well have just called it Stranger Things. All this 80s nostalgia shit is like some producer hired a team of kikes to lurk reddit for a year and write down every single 80s thing that got mentioned so they could cram it all into some movies and some tv shows. OMG wow Atari. OMG wow E.T. the cereal.

And half the fucks that gobble this shit up weren't even born until the early 90s at the soonest. How can you be nostalgic for something you've never experienced?

Hiraeth (n.) (Welsh) a homesickness for a home to which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past.

are you young OP? i can genuinely tell if im going to like a movie or not before i watch it from the trailer or cast and crew alone.

I didn't even attempt to download this shitfest

Not him but trailers are notoriously cut terribly and if you made up your mind based on the trailer you can completely wrong because most if not all trailers look like shit. Even for a great movie.

One should not be biased unless its jenniferlawrence or something

why would someone make their film look worse than it is?
trailers are the best advertisement for a film and very few are misleading

No trailers are made by the marketing team and cut the same stupid way and reveal too much usually, i never watch trailers, I can tell 90% of the time when something will be shit or not because i know what i do and dont like but, trailers arent edited like they are in the film. Therefore you never really know how the film is cut until you see it. trailers literally cut it up

its basically girl version or john wick or you can just say its rip off

of*

Doesn’t it have lesbians in it though? That alone makes me want to check it out.

It does, I saw it in the trailer.

you are literally seeing parts of the film
regardless of context it still gives you a glimpse into the film
i dont judge the entire film by the trailer but its still more insight than i would have without the trailer.
i too can generally tell what i like and dont like 90% of the time

It was kinda hot tho

You are seeing parts of the film usually in very small bursts and you can't usually tell the tone properly at all

Currently about 15-20 min into the book of henry, did anyone see it?

Not sure how common this is (nowadays), but there have been cases where they shot scenes that were only shot to be in the trailer.

yeah i get that, still more information to help me decide whether i watch the film or not

Nobody wants or cares about your feminist propaganda, anita.
Fuck off.

It's just a shit movie Holla Forumsup

Has Anita reviewed it?
I want to know what films Anita would recommened tbh.

who the hell is anita?

I'm probably among the oldest here. Not proud of that or anything. Just sayin'. I never saw a trailer for it. I just knew it was a spy movie set in cold war Germany and figured I'd give it a shot. Boy, was I wrong.

Some jew

I see, thanks

lol, no, if you can't get a grasp on a movie from the trailer along with the cast and crew, you're underage. Every movie I loved from the last two years had trailers I enjoyed and had directors or writers that I already liked. Hacksaw Ridge, Okja, Silence, etc

Yo fam, I gotchu.Watch this