We have a winner

Want to trigger leftists and make them look unreasonable in front of the normies that like normiebait like Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc? Want to prevent normies from becoming leftists or getting brainwashed by leftism?

Hurt them with the truth. This truth. Simply memeing about Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas is shit-tier, memeing about how being a republican in college is like being a Jedi surrounded by Droids is good, but this? Pointing out that Harry is Trump will do more damage to the leftist narrative than a million "Harry photoshopped to have a swastika scar" pics ever could. JK Rowling is such an uncreative ripoff-happy hack, she accidentally made her books pretty damn redpilled when it comes to the media and fake news.

Posting this here because this kind of thread usually gets quietly deleted from 4chan's Holla Forums whenever too many people say "That's a good idea, this could really work" instead of "Hurr durr Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas". It could use a better name.

Other urls found in this thread:

journal.neilgaiman.com/2008/04/fair-use-and-other-things.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rowling didn't write anything, she had the entire thing ghostwritten by someone who already ripped shit off from several other works. Her entire "career" has been nothing but another kike money laundering operation

I'd love to believe that, but you need evidence, fam.

You underestimate the power of memes.

hurr durr don't make anti-semitic jokes, goys. Don't draw swastikas. Don't talk about gas chambers.

Remember my fellow alt-righters, our enemies are niggers/spics/mudshits/feminists/etc but let's ignore those based nationalist jews, OK???

Reported.

We need more convincing graphic design before we do anything.

Nice strawman, shlomo. We found an attack vector and you’re terrified. Kill yourself.

Evidence or shut up, faggot.

Okay, I guess I wasn't doing anything tonight. Give me a bit.

By all means make stuff that uses your approach, but don't shit on humor. It works.

Design is not the problem. Work on ideas, text and symbols and someone will make it happen. Would do this myself (edit) but I am behind on my reading list and not able to 4D chess the layer of ideas yet.
Sage for going to bed and not really contributing.

The biggest problem with this is that Voldemort did nothing wrong, but hey.

Who's "we"? I don't really have a problem with moderate humor because there are multiple approaches to redpilling normalfags (see Pewdiepie as a good example of using moderate humor)

However you're punching to the right and actively discouraging Holla Forumsacks from anti-semitic. Nothing reeks of blatant jewry than saying "hey my fellow Nazis, let's cut it out with the jew jokes, ok?" ;*)

**anti-semitic humor

Does anyone have any solid proof Rowling is a legit person and not some intel mouthpiece. Seriously she has spook written all over her.

Looking for evidence she went to college or any other earlier stuff.

She "sold" millions upon millions of copies before anyone even read it. Her giant publisher got distributors to buy it and place it in chain book stores and had their payrolled reviewers hype it up. They mimed it mimetic effect it into success and frontran its popularity. And since liberal transgressives only buy what popular brands they're told, they carried the momentum. Rowling was made and propped up before the book was even (ghost)written.

This

Except the publisher was tiny, with ties to mi6

This would trigger leftists pretty well. Not bad/10

I've never understood how she was able to release a book a year for 4 years, and get a movie deal just 3 years after the first book came out.

this pretty much tainted your otherwise correct post.

Judaism

How is "punching to the right" incorrect here? OP was saying our jokes were too "extreme" and "anti-semitic" and we need to retool our humor to make it more kosher.

I actually think there's a place for Harry Potter memery, but the Daily Stormer banner is an example of that done right, not PR cuckery that ignores the jewish problem.

Harry potter and the deathly holocaust

that's one spicy oxymoron

And now it's better.

(checked)
nice. spread it

Meme it.

Looks like he disavows that.
journal.neilgaiman.com/2008/04/fair-use-and-other-things.html

Very nice work, user.

Because he is a feminist. His excuses for her keeps changing. Actually read the books and you'll see the similarities. This and the fact that both properties are owned by the same company is why no lawsuit was ever tossed down.

8ch thinks the file is 7.22MB but I download a 2.45MB file. Still too big, btw.

Here are some smaller ones. File can be smaller if the items aren't skewed and the background is a solid white.

OP, quit jumping proxies to shill your pic. It's not funny, and it's not redpilled in the slightest.

Here, I'll point this out as a good example of what humor looks like.

I'm convinced. Harry Twatters BTFO.

Oh, that's right; he is. I forgot about that.

You'll notice I'm not OP and am still using the same ID, dipshit.

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't quote any of your posts. I quoted the obvious OP samefagging and you're a newfag if you can't see right through that.

Shut the fuck up kike.

Time to rev up those tumblr and twitter socks.

Harry Potter and Star Wars political metaphors are fucking idiotic, and that's why we've been hijacking them: To make them realize how fucking dumb they've been. Don't you start taking them seriously either. Oh, definitely keep doing them. But don't you ever think something along the lines of "Trump is like Harry Potter so he's good!"

This, if you are going to spread this anywhere spread them only when you see someone making a retarded oversimplification in the form of harry potter bs.
Don't every put these out as stand alone things only use them to trigger those that are being fucking retarded.

As an actual >>>/fringe/ wizard this shit triggers me too much to participate in. Good luck to you guys though.

I don't care what your idea is, at least attempt to blend in

(it triggers me because I fucking hate pop culture and television junk – I have not watched a television in over a decade probably longer and even when I was really young I hate the electric jew and wanted to do other things with my time – and because Harry Potter is used as an insult by fedora idiots.)

Radcliffe a jew though. We will have to put him down sooner or later.

But I hate Harry Potter. I don't want Trump to be like him.

these are fair comments, but as OP stated, this is to jilt the consciousness of normies to take it with a grain of salt. Its the power of memetic warfare. Its a limitless, restrictless tactic that can communicate accross all barriers. Of courrrrrrse (as fat fuck chenk whoger would say) his a fucking kike, but to use kike magic against kikes is the ultimate fuck you to the jew.

Is he a jew? Or is he a cuck that "joined the winning team" (prior to the election)
There are a lot of those.

Nah man, he's just embracing the innate talent.

Would you rather the potential be limited to mere pleb tier hands? Do as you feel you must, I'll ply this energy and see if I can help make productive. I've already netted some (unintentional) loosh farming from it. I can't believe I'm unironically saying that, it's been a wild ride.

straight from kikepedia

Humor is the most powerful vector of truth, and your trips shine with its power.

reifags get out

Now this is meme warfare.

When I read Harry Potter as it came out ( oh boy how far ago was that) I instantly connected the media slander and Dollores Umbridge with leftie tactics, I want to bash Rowling skull in for not knowing that herself, fucking dumb cunt.

this

Also she didn't remember that Hermione's skin color was mentioned in the books.

gaiman is a jew so he probably let her rip it off for a bag of foreskins

Besides be retardedly evil to the point that he hurt his own movement, obsessed over self-fulfilling prophecies, and generally handled the whole horcrux thing as poorly as he possibly could. Voldemort is the quintessential skinhead, a meth addled retard who clings to the relevance of a greater movement.

It's heavily implied he never believed in blood supremacy, and as a hypocrite all along. He's also not a pureblood.

You know, the usual fantasy of narcissistic people when their backs are to the wall: "they are hypocrites!"

One of the most effective ways to silence liberals is to mock their childish comparisons between politicians and comic books villains. The OP is idiotic. If there's a way to change the mind of liberals, that's not it.

Get Sam on it.

Sorry for being a colossal faggot, but I've got to ask what game that is.

Um … Did you even read my comment? Looping me in with green text implying that shit, i am in fucking agreeance with the idea you cuck. Seriously work on your comprehension skills you faggot

not a game, it's from one of the early harry potter movies where he's looking for a book in the restricted part of the library