Paperboy (NES)

New AVGN episode is out.

OH NICE MAYBE HE'LL NAMEDROP MORE COOL UNDERGROUND METAL LIKE WITCHFINDER GENERAL HE'S SO RAD
witchfinder general is shit

bamp

One of the best episodes he's done in a while.

Thanks for telling us

Perhaps you would prefer the Paedofinder General?

After the Ghostbusters thing I believe I'll disable adblock just to watch and click on his ads.

I liked it.

fuck off and die cuckold

It's alright

Never give ecelebs money.

Ublock origin doesn't just block ads. It also blocks analytics so that eceleb cunts can't even tell you were there. This fucks with their income even more since they can't tell their sponsors how much traffic they have.

But if you just copy the URL and download the link, then you don't even actually visit Youttube, if I'm not mistaken. I guess you might end up in some statistics, and I'm not sure how this program works, but it still sounds better to me.

He isnt a cam whore twitch streamer or some autistic moron who only spouts memes/ is disgustingly depress and stupid.

The current 8ch Holla Forums kiddies wont like him. Bump for u r all faggots ur mom is calling fam.

Oh yeah you're way is best but not all ecelebs are on YT anymore with their latest work.

This was fucking classic.

Whoa, did someone actually lose an eye trying to do this?

He's gonna trigger leftists with class

HE'LL LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

But seriously though, this episode is really good.

damn lmao

He's still pretty funny

That's not what he said but he did mention the word "trigger" which is good enough for me

thats not what he said.

but the nintendo comment? that one is 100% true.

NINTODDLERS BTFO

you're a good man